Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,734 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman (3672 Views)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by kabius(m): 1:44am On Jan 07
Hey God!! Nigeria men and sex. So what happened to men who forgive because God instructed us to do so.
Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by Adekunle813: 9:05am On Jan 07
iLegendd:
BigBlackPreek (2k card as first commenter)
abba190 (nothing — second commenter)
SuperOnyi (1k card as third commenter)

Giveaway expires at 11:59 PM.

I love what you didkiss

1 Like

Re: The Only 3 Men That Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend Or Woman by lordnkem000(m): 11:43am On Jan 07
iLegendd:
Drop your number lemme send you 2k card. You're probably bigger than that, but let's start from there.

To those who don't know how to chat, last long in bed, hold a conversation, we got you covered. Visit with https://withkoji.com/@JoeClef for any of our books or you can pick them up from Apple store.
Boss hunger dey o, show ur boy small love na? Anything is appreciated.
Again, how do i download these books? Can't believe these books are real.. work me through the process boss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Kept Comparing Me With Her Ex-boyfriend / An Average Nairalander Dude Worship NL Ladies? / Ladies, What Do U Think About Guys Who Are Good Cooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.