Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend (28444 Views)

We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by Jackie999(f): 7:54pm On Jan 20
Lol. I'm South African. My English is far from perfect. It came on a ship lol.

What exactly do you feel you can offer a woman?

SonofGod231:

Which one is "the people"? LOL...You're always using third person pronouns like you're not from there which I find interesting. Can we connect? Lemme be your next bf so you can finally forget that guy for good. Btw with me,you don't need to bring anything to the table as am bringing every thing. Trust me,challenges no be something for me. Just whisper.
Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by Akano5(m): 8:24pm On Jan 20
Jackie999:
Oh my angel. Forget dating, focus on critical skills and do courses aligned to that and work hard in school.
Hugs

Thank you ma and thank you for your response and your lovely advice -- I really appreciate your care, God bless you..

1 Like

Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by SonofGod231: 7:14pm On Jan 23
Jackie999:
Lol. I'm South African. My English is far from perfect. It came on a ship lol.

What exactly do you feel you can offer a woman?

I love the simplicity in your tone.I already said everything. You tell me what you want and your wish is my command.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush / How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship / A Touching Story About Love ( Will Make You Cry )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.