Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend (28441 Views)

We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Like This? (PHOTO) / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by cutieme(m): 12:34pm On Jan 08
Jackie999:
Why is this useless and worthless? I'm just asking for comments. Please, it's a genuine post

Love conquers okay?
If you truly love him as you said and he too does, please stick to him, it's clear that he's gonna leave his Nigerian wife someday so for now you're the real wife he has so please stick around.
Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by Quebec91(m): 12:34pm On Jan 08
cheesy
MatrixReloaded:
Give ur life to Jesus christ. His is the auto and finisher of your faith. You won't divorce him if you marry Jesus.
Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by Justdogood(m): 12:34pm On Jan 08
Hello @Jackie999

I will tell you a few things here.
Most Nigerian men especially my fellow igbo brothers know already where there heart belongs.
It doesn't matter if you raised him or built with him.
I am already seeing loop holes in your relationship. From the point you said it's difficult for him to leave his Nigerian wife and that she will swear for him. I just laughed and said this gurl is on a long ride........
See any igbo guy can break and end whatever thing he has with a woman at any instance. All his people will do is ask for a bride price refund and cut ties.

The truth is. He really loves and cherishes you. Looking at the help, companionship, care, warmth and everything you have given him from the first day he set his eyes on you.
But Nigerians are always skeptical about marrying a foreigner (except for dual citizenship reasons) because we noticed most of you don't have good values for the union called marriage.
We believe that if push turns to shove, you guys will pack your things including the children produced in the union and flee back to your country and your people and government will protect you and deny the man involved access to you or his kids and at worse cases deny him access to even enter the country. There by ending the marriage and the man losing all his hard work and years of trying to raise a family.

This being said.
This is why he is dragging his foot to end his marriage to a Nigerian woman home. Cos he isn't sure of what the future hold. And thus one in Nigeria is his home and whatever happens he can always have access to his kids and all.

Most Nigerian men have towed his line and married a foreigner who was initially good. But along the line, it ended in premium pain and tears for the guy cos he lost everything when the woman left with all he has worked for.

So if you ask me I will tell you that even if he marries you. He will still be scared that one day you will leave and all will be lost. I know you will say its a lie that you won't leave. But don't worry time is a perfect revealer of all that is hidden or yet to come.

If you are ready to be a second wife in what ever country you are while his Nigerian woman also continues as a first wife, then you are good to go. If not please retrace your steps and move on dear.

3 Likes

Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by Jackie999(f): 12:35pm On Jan 08
Get a life.

You think I'd be doing yahoo for Naira? And wouldn't I be on Reddit or something. Scamming people for USD or higher currencies? Absolutely no critical thinking.

I don't know enough about you to understand why you're being so mean but I can assure you, I am sincere

DKM123:
First off, the story is fake and he/she is trying EXTRA HARD to be seen as miss-goody-two-shoes. Send this person a DM and be love-scammed. Yahoo get levels this days....

Anyway, that's not the issue..

Imagine it's a married woman with kids who has a side covk that she lied to that she was single.. Then the side covk comes on Nairaland saying he is in love despite being deceived. Despite the married woman saying she can't leave her husband because of JuJu. LMAO
The entire Nairaland would have shut down with rage and roar and insults upon insults on how the entire Nigerian women are this and that.

Infact if this supposed sidechic said she was a Nigerian lady, the screams of asheeeewooooo would have rented Nairaland air.

Bunch of hyp0crites!
Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by Rahkman: 12:35pm On Jan 08
Igbo boys and southie puna...

Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by Jackie999(f): 12:37pm On Jan 08
SOUTH AFRICA

StrongAlphMale:

Which country are you from?

Say your country with your full chest. No dey disguise again
Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by Idaytesj29(m): 12:38pm On Jan 08
Jackie999

Igbo people have a very strong culture. They don't marry a second wife. And if he divorces that woman, I think the children becomes hers. I don't think he will divorce her. He will care for you, love you etc, all the general Nigerian men stuffs but you may not be able to get him to divorce that woman.

Other tribes may be able to marry a second but Igbos can't. It's good that you left. Move on. At least both of you still are friends. You can hold on to that.

Pls, you said your relationship progressed well towards sex. Hope he Bleep you well and cvm multiple times with leg wrenching orgasms? Hope he represented well? Cos I don't want to hear stories, this is very important like the colours on South African National Flag before I start cursing him for disgracing us.
Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by Trophy12: 12:44pm On Jan 08
Can I see your picture, I want to check something shocked
Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by ekelebeXstunner: 12:48pm On Jan 08
Thamsa has opened a new account. This boy will surely fail GCSE or whatever South African equivalent they have.
Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by Breakingnews101: 12:56pm On Jan 08
tochez24:

If you have truly been with a Nigerian or Nigerians😁, you will know first hand that we don't like reading long stories or wasting our time on non relevant issues especially the ones without any money involved😊😊

I can guarantee you baby girl that 95% of Nigerians wouldn't even read all this you have just typed up there⚠️⚠️⚠️

So now clearly we have established that you know NOTHING about Nigerians and probably haven't been with one too♂️

This isn't true. That your didn't read this (well-written) post doesn't mean this applies to everyone. Stop projecting your parochial views and reality on everyone else. Nigerians are a diverse people, with various grades on the intellectual scale. Some smart, others quite frankly daft!
If you don't mind OP, how old are you? Your age will influence the advice I give. An age range will suffice...

1 Like

Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by RealEzee(m): 1:00pm On Jan 08
D guy loves u and u love him na him naija wife b una challenge shaa

But u break up wif am chaii i no know weda to say u no think well or u just won ghost our brother small to rethink wetin u dey do but see ehnn d guy loves u n seem to wanna build a new life wif u .

Go back to him oo

1 Like

Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by RealEzee(m): 1:01pm On Jan 08
Idaytesj29:
Jackie999

Igbo people have a very strong culture. They don't marry a second wife. And if he divorces that woman, I think the children becomes hers. I don't think he will divorce her. He will care for you, love you etc, all the general Nigerian men stuffs but you may not be able to get him to divorce that woman.

Other tribes may be able to marry a second but Igbos can't. It's good that you left. Move on. At least both of you still are friends. You can hold on to that.

Pls, you said your relationship progressed well towards sex. Hope he Bleep you well and cvm multiple times with leg wrenching orgasms? Hope he represented well? Cos I don't want to hear stories, this is very important like the colours on South African National Flag before I start cursing him for disgracing us.

polygamy also exist among igbos
Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by kunle75(m): 1:04pm On Jan 08
[quote author=abutujj post=127828251][/quote]

If you're my sis I will tell you for a fact that you are been played already, just be ready for a big heartbreak soon.
He used you just to get himself set up and don't be surprised his supposed wife is coming to join him right in your face.

Just be ready for the worse because it will happen sooner or later

1 Like

Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by StrongAlphMale: 1:09pm On Jan 08
Jackie999:
SOUTH AFRICA

As expected.

SA women loves Nigerian men alot. They're so obsess with Nigerian men.

You should count yourself Lucky to be dating a Nigerian man. We're extremely rare to find!
Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by SGANIVA(m): 1:13pm On Jan 08
Divorce in igbo culture is really difficult, unless the wife is cault cheating, just accept to be the second wife or move on with your life.

You can marry him and bring peace between the whole families if you can't get over it
Jackie999:
Hi all.

I want to start off with a few important pointers/ disclaimers.

1. I am NOT Nigerian and do not claim to know everything about Nigeria.
2. Please do not be xenophobic or rude to me. I'm not strong enough lol
3. I will be as respectful as possible💞
4. I'll call the man in the story "Sam"

Okay so I'm a lady from a Southern African country. I met a Nigerian man who came here for "japa"/ "looking for better opportunities". I met him after he had arrived within 2months. I was walking into the club with my friends and he was in a vehicle with his friends. The driver stopped me to greet and he said hello. Sam greeted me and the driver asked for my number on his behalf lol. It was cute.

First thoughts, he was handsome in the face but definitely not anyone I'd be interested in talking to. He was unkept and clearly struggling financially just from his appearance. Anyway, he called that night to see if I'd be willing to chill with him and his friends, and I agreed. They came back around. He came into my car but I was put off by him telling me I'm so beautiful, calling me babe and saying "I'd wish to kiss you". Omg I was sooooo freaked out. Anyway I told him to leave my car and never call me again. Within an hour, my car's tyre burst ON THE flipping HIGHWAY😲. I called my father but he was almost 2 hours away so I called him and he came within 20minutes. Him nd his brothers came and fixed it for me.

From that day, we spoke and discussed every single day. I had never been with a Nigerian man or any serious relationship before but I liked him. I supported him financially for the longest time because I saw potential in him. I bought him his firs new clothes here, took him to all the nice places, and helped him with personal hygiene etc. I saw him as a friend. He is genuinely a good good person and I fell for his soul. His just so normal and pure. I am considered pretty, intelligent and independent so I won't lie and say that I can't find anyone else but he has my heart tbh.

Everything was going good but after 3months of being together everyday, he obviously wanted the Bleep. It was such a huge deal for me because I take that seriously. But anyway our relationship progressed in that direction - positively.

He would share the little money he had with me and food with me etc if I had recklessly spent my money etc lol. I was giving him a salary to start a business. Mind you, I studied psychology and I'm smart enough to know when I'm being scammed just because I'm a paranoid/anxious detective type naturally 🙈 anyway, we had the most incredible times and I know without a Shadow of a doubt he loves me.

Fast forward 2 months then I find that he is married with 3 kids. I knew about the kids - after finding out. Buti understand why he'd be hesitant to share that. My father is from a polygamous home so I do have strong feelings about that arrangement and single probably thought it's a bad idea to tell me. Well I found out, I was upset af. But I got over it. He never forced me to or anything but I genuinely thought I'd figure it out.

Well it's been 3 years. We have NEVER argued once about anything. We have the most compatible personalities. His calm, sweet and soft spoken. Same with me. His business is doing good and he has put me on a salary as I resigned, and want to start a business.

Nigerian men are the hill I'm willing to die in lol. I had Nigerian friends in the past (Yoruba) but Igbo men are just built different. They're natural born providers. I have access to his phones and vice versa. He knows everything about me and so do I. Including his marital issues (which are unfortunately plenty).

I know my family would not accept me marrying him although my mom adores him. My father would probably have a heart attack. They worked hard for us to be very well balanced, mentally strong women so I'm so surprised that I landed up in this position. I have an incredible family and lack nothing. Financially, emotionally, mentally... Everythingally...my family is able to provide.

Maybe because his my first actual relationship, I am failing to see the big picture. Truth is... I know he'll forever care for me but I also know that his wife only loves him for money, and uses his children against him. She literally told him she'd use juju on him and deny him access to the children if he leaves her.

I thought it'd be easy. Divorce in my country is so accessible and in a situation where a husband has suffered immeasurable abuse from a woman, he definitely has grounds to divorce her. Mind you, I know this because I went through his old messages from 8+ years ago and she was always berating him, accusing him, being hot and cold etc. She's so ungrateful and her only obsession is money. She compared him to Obi Cubana😅 calling out his supposed incompetence. Well I don't know, men aren't just money. They're people with feelings and lives, they deserve love regardless.

For an example, we bought his dad motorcycle and she complained that her dad didn't get one 😩 him and I are now financially good and blessed but I know deep in my soul that I cannot be a second wife.

This post is because I broke up with him yesterday and I know for a fact his not allowed to divorce since this was a marriage introduced by his dad. She has a child from another relationship but nobody even knows. I mean she's a liar liar. He knows but his family don't. And the kids is like 15.

Anyway, I wasn't to know what you guys think of this situation. Just chat honestly. I know he won't divorce and she would kill him but I also don't know what it's like to be a second wife or partner to a Nigerian. It sounds like a really bad idea because I like being the only one for my baby.
Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:14pm On Jan 08
tochez24:

Off course you finished it in 2 mins🙄
I mean what more could a jobless man do??

Please I'm talking about other 200+ million[b] Nigerians that are gainfully employeed [/b]and who know what to do with their time bro...

Not some jobless SIMPS like you hovering around Nairaland looking for relationship tales from women to cushion the effect of their failures in life 😆😆

If you think a med practitioner/surgeon practising abroad and doing, in a day, the amount of work lazy people like you do in a month is jobless or not gainfully employed, then you're the illiterate i previously described you as.

Just accept that reading is not in your nature, and don't make case for the rest of Nigerians.

I started reading voraciously as early as in SS1, finishing books as big as Modern Biology, PN Okeke's Physics, Ababio(chemistry), Nelson textbook of physics, etc, multiple times before my WAEC.

So, finishing that little write-up under 2mins, while still multitasking, is nothing to me.

1 Like

Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by Jackie999(f): 1:28pm On Jan 08
Hats off to you for dealing with this bully. Just because his not capable or willing to read a couple of paragraphs, written in simplistic English. Doesn't mean everyone else won't bother.

TY;

ChybuzzDD:

If you think a med practitioner/surgeon practising abroad and doing, in a day, the amount of work lazy people like you do in a month is jobless or not gainfully employed, then you're the illiterate i previously described you as.

Just accept that reading is not in your nature, and don't make case for the rest of Nigerians.

I started reading voraciously as early as in SS1, finishing books as big as Modern Biology, PN Okeke's Physics, Ababio(chemistry), Nelson textbook of physics, etc, multiple times before my WAEC.

So, finishing that little write-up under 2mins, while still multitasking, is nothing to me.

2 Likes

Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by Greenback: 1:29pm On Jan 08
What's with those broncos quoting the entire thread only to drop few lines?!
Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by Jackie999(f): 1:30pm On Jan 08
He explained that about the Igbo culture. And his father too.

But why can't a person just return the bride price if his no longer happy?

But does that mean that personal happiness doesn't matter?

Why would a woman insist on staying in a marriage where there was no love or any form of romance?

It's confusing to me but I respect it 100%.

Good lessons learned.

SGANIVA:
Divorce in igbo culture is really difficult, unless the wife is cault cheating, just accept to be the second wife or move on with your life.

You can marry him and bring peace between the whole families if you can't get over it
Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by Jackie999(f): 1:32pm On Jan 08
I consider myself lucky to have met my ex. Yes.

Nigerians are not rare lol. There's a Nigerian manay every corner. Definitely not rare in SA.

StrongAlphMale:

As expected.

SA women loves Nigerian men alot. They're so obsess with Nigerian men.

You should count yourself Lucky to be dating a Nigerian man. We're extremely rare to find!

1 Like

Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by SonofGod231: 1:32pm On Jan 08
All I can say is "I love south Africa gon" If there's any place I ever want to revisit it is Southy. The place and it's bannies cannot be overrated ohh. Who no go no know.

1 Like

Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by Jackie999(f): 1:32pm On Jan 08
Lol hmmm

cutieme:

Love conquers okay?
If you truly love him as you said and he too does, please stick to him, it's clear that he's gonna leave his Nigerian wife someday so for now you're the real wife he has so please stick around.
Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by pleasureosondu(m): 1:32pm On Jan 08
Jackie999:
This is the best comment. I appreciate your input.

To answer your questions.
- I am not missing him physically but definitely thinking about him.
- I've always put myself first and thus built a good life for myself but this time I thought compromising would've served me well. Tbh, it's not with it.

He has 3 children. I cannot even imagine explaining that to my parents. I've been a perfect daughter and I guess this relationship is not worth tarnishing my reputation over. It's very shameful to me (privately) to love a man who I know I won't ever completely call my own. I love his kids, we support them etc but there's nothing I can do except leave and choose my future

Thanks

At the bolded lies your answer. Love with your head (logic and clear reasoning), not with your heart(emotions). You need to let him go, get yourself busy and you'll heal with time.

You're well-cultured, I must say.

1 Like

Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by Jackie999(f): 1:33pm On Jan 08
No need. I'm built fairly ok and I would consider myself pretty. That should suffice for your assessment

Trophy12:
Can I see your picture, I want to check something shocked

1 Like

Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by NaijaCover(m): 1:38pm On Jan 08
Jackie999:
Hi all.

I want to start off with a few important pointers/ disclaimers.

1. I am NOT Nigerian and do not claim to know everything about Nigeria.
2. Please do not be xenophobic or rude to me. I'm not strong enough lol
3. I will be as respectful as possible💞
4. I'll call the man in the story "Sam"

Okay so I'm a lady from a Southern African country. I met a Nigerian man who came here for "japa"/ "looking for better opportunities". I met him after he had arrived within 2months. I was walking into the club with my friends and he was in a vehicle with his friends. The driver stopped me to greet and he said hello. Sam greeted me and the driver asked for my number on his behalf lol. It was cute.

First thoughts, he was handsome in the face but definitely not anyone I'd be interested in talking to. He was unkept and clearly struggling financially just from his appearance. Anyway, he called that night to see if I'd be willing to chill with him and his friends, and I agreed. They came back around. He came into my car but I was put off by him telling me I'm so beautiful, calling me babe and saying "I'd wish to kiss you". Omg I was sooooo freaked out. Anyway I told him to leave my car and never call me again. Within an hour, my car's tyre burst ON THE flipping HIGHWAY😲. I called my father but he was almost 2 hours away so I called him and he came within 20minutes. Him nd his brothers came and fixed it for me.

From that day, we spoke and discussed every single day. I had never been with a Nigerian man or any serious relationship before but I liked him. I supported him financially for the longest time because I saw potential in him. I bought him his firs new clothes here, took him to all the nice places, and helped him with personal hygiene etc. I saw him as a friend. He is genuinely a good good person and I fell for his soul. His just so normal and pure. I am considered pretty, intelligent and independent so I won't lie and say that I can't find anyone else but he has my heart tbh.

Everything was going good but after 3months of being together everyday, he obviously wanted the Bleep. It was such a huge deal for me because I take that seriously. But anyway our relationship progressed in that direction - positively.

He would share the little money he had with me and food with me etc if I had recklessly spent my money etc lol. I was giving him a salary to start a business. Mind you, I studied psychology and I'm smart enough to know when I'm being scammed just because I'm a paranoid/anxious detective type naturally 🙈 anyway, we had the most incredible times and I know without a Shadow of a doubt he loves me.

Fast forward 2 months then I find that he is married with 3 kids. I knew about the kids - after finding out. Buti understand why he'd be hesitant to share that. My father is from a polygamous home so I do have strong feelings about that arrangement and single probably thought it's a bad idea to tell me. Well I found out, I was upset af. But I got over it. He never forced me to or anything but I genuinely thought I'd figure it out.

Well it's been 3 years. We have NEVER argued once about anything. We have the most compatible personalities. His calm, sweet and soft spoken. Same with me. His business is doing good and he has put me on a salary as I resigned, and want to start a business.

Nigerian men are the hill I'm willing to die in lol. I had Nigerian friends in the past (Yoruba) but Igbo men are just built different. They're natural born providers. I have access to his phones and vice versa. He knows everything about me and so do I. Including his marital issues (which are unfortunately plenty).

I know my family would not accept me marrying him although my mom adores him. My father would probably have a heart attack. They worked hard for us to be very well balanced, mentally strong women so I'm so surprised that I landed up in this position. I have an incredible family and lack nothing. Financially, emotionally, mentally... Everythingally...my family is able to provide.

Maybe because his my first actual relationship, I am failing to see the big picture. Truth is... I know he'll forever care for me but I also know that his wife only loves him for money, and uses his children against him. She literally told him she'd use juju on him and deny him access to the children if he leaves her.

I thought it'd be easy. Divorce in my country is so accessible and in a situation where a husband has suffered immeasurable abuse from a woman, he definitely has grounds to divorce her. Mind you, I know this because I went through his old messages from 8+ years ago and she was always berating him, accusing him, being hot and cold etc. She's so ungrateful and her only obsession is money. She compared him to Obi Cubana😅 calling out his supposed incompetence. Well I don't know, men aren't just money. They're people with feelings and lives, they deserve love regardless.

For an example, we bought his dad motorcycle and she complained that her dad didn't get one 😩 him and I are now financially good and blessed but I know deep in my soul that I cannot be a second wife.

This post is because I broke up with him yesterday and I know for a fact his not allowed to divorce since this was a marriage introduced by his dad. She has a child from another relationship but nobody even knows. I mean she's a liar liar. He knows but his family don't. And the kids is like 15.

Anyway, I wasn't to know what you guys think of this situation. Just chat honestly. I know he won't divorce and she would kill him but I also don't know what it's like to be a second wife or partner to a Nigerian. It sounds like a really bad idea because I like being the only one for my baby.

Which Country Are you from?
Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by Shattuck(m): 1:40pm On Jan 08
Jackie999:
Oh I didn't know this because I'm a woman. Well even more reason to not bother
... because my 6months has lapsed. He probably has a new queen on his roster.

Kidding but it's ok. I know his best outcome is for us to be one happy family but I'd be sacrificing too much. I've never married, never been pregnant...and then I do it with a married dad of 3? (4 if you include the wife's 1st son). Sounds like a wack deal

if you truly love him, and you are very sure he truly loves you too and he is honest and intentional about you, I don't see a reason why you can't work it out, you guys are based in your country, he lives there, all he needs do is dissolve his marriage in Nigeria, and make sure he takes care of his kids, the kids will most likely be living with their mom in Nigeria after the divorce, you are in a different country I don't see any collusion whatsoever, your family will eventually come around, if you guys want it to work out, it will.
Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by Jackie999(f): 1:43pm On Jan 08
My mom has met him already and loves him. My dad is ok with our relationship. They have no issue with him being a Nigerian or coming here under the conditions he did. That's immaterial. Everyone starts somewhere.

The issue with them is the kids and marriage. They don't know and I am very sure that it will not be salvageable should they find out.

Tbh I'm not willing to rock my stable relationship with my parents for a man. At the end of the day, our relationship was important in both our growth. Now it's time to keep it moving.

1 Like

Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by Myhusband(m): 1:44pm On Jan 08
Igbo man is built differently because you ordered him around, lick and obey, average Yoruba man love but can be blunt, we don't pretend to love and a Lady must be productive enough to earn our love

you can't seat your phat ass at home while average Yoruba work his ass out all day and expect love, it doesn't work like that in west

if you want to be treated like a Queen in the west, you work like a Queen

happy loving marriage to your well built simp iggggbo man
Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by Jackie999(f): 1:52pm On Jan 08
I am 100% supportive and happy to submit to my man. So sorry to disappoint.

I work very hard for my money and have subsequently built a good life for myself.

He CHOOSES to take care of me and give me opportunities out of love and manly duties.

I'm grateful that I was blessed with someone who did his best for me.

If that makes him a simp, then may he simp on into eternity lol
Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by drsmut: 1:59pm On Jan 08
Let him go. Found another place to keep your heart. Sometimes we dont get what we want the most
Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by JealousCobra(m): 2:03pm On Jan 08
Jackie999:
🎥

Dear, you are not replying me.
Re: Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend by Error401: 2:10pm On Jan 08
dont mind the mumu, dem full nairaland

back to the post. I never knew south africans can fall in love, maybe you are a different breed. I met one who had a professional career but a chronic drunk, clubber, dosent see going to dates with numerous men as a big deal and highly manipulative. I had a very bad opinion about southafricans because everything she did was against the Nigerian social vices. Maybe the cultural shock or something but I just couldnt vibe well with her unforgiving nature. Since you seems like a good south african, I think you can reconsider your decision to stay with him only if he will permanently base in South africa or if youa re willing to permanently relocate to Nigeria with him in future.
Seeing his exs and kids will automatically bring back okafors law and you may not be able to stand it. You also need to note that a man in south africa might act differently in nigeria, over here, everything is permissible. think carefully before making your decision. Polygamy is bad, its even worce when its from multiple women. The ball is in your court.
Jackie999:
Why is this useless and worthless? I'm just asking for comments. Please, it's a genuine post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Share Your First Experiences Wooing Your Crush / How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship / A Touching Story About Love ( Will Make You Cry )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.