Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) (18496 Views)

I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice / Does Your Hand Sanitizer Have NAFDAC NUMBER / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by adefitim(m): 5:30pm On Jan 08
Well done to a Real Slay Queen

4 Likes

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Valwezzy: 5:30pm On Jan 08
talk2hb1:

Congratulations!
Please What is SOP?

Standard operating procedures

2 Likes

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by CuteTj(m): 5:31pm On Jan 08
Good for you!
I like to see businesses thrive. I would have loved to patronise you as I am regularly in need of beans but unfortunately I am far away.
All I can say is all the best to you and hopefully in the next 5 - 10 years, we will still have your products.

3 Likes

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by 36STATES: 5:32pm On Jan 08
Congratulations Maureen. Do you mind letting us know how much the whole process cost you?

5 Likes

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by apacheguy: 5:32pm On Jan 08
Congratulations, this is good to hear, atleast it keeps faith alive that some processes still work as they should.

And as well, you've equipped us of what to expect and how to prepare for same in future.

5 Likes

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by jisu40(m): 5:33pm On Jan 08
This is super awesome.
Am highly motivated
Also working for my own products

1 Like

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Marvyx(m): 5:33pm On Jan 08
Impressive. Kudos girl.

1 Like

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by AlabiKILLER2023: 5:36pm On Jan 08
talk2hb1:

Congratulations!
Please What is SOP?

Means

Super Old prickkkk

1 Like

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Sonofgod1990(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08
what a beautiful lady,. hope u are still single; na marry i dey so am even in kano now
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by maureensylvia(f): 5:37pm On Jan 08
talk2hb1:

Congratulations!
Please What is SOP?

Standard Operating Procedure

1 Like

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by maureensylvia(f): 5:39pm On Jan 08
UrPapa:
Why you go offer person Kola
grin

The African mother in me😀

2 Likes

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Artscollection: 5:39pm On Jan 08
Seun should also act on these potential paedophiles that are littered on nairaland.
Imagine sexualising someone's wife just because she posted a thread and aunty maureen please stop tagging your pictures along on your thread.

3 Likes

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by maureensylvia(f): 5:41pm On Jan 08
Iamnotfearyou:
It would have taken just a day if you had roja,

You may be right. For upcoming business like me, I needed that experience

9 Likes

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Offpoint1: 5:41pm On Jan 08
maureensylvia:

The African mother in me😀
Congratulations!

If you ever need the service of a professional graphics designer, web designer or digital marketer, I'll be glad to work with you.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by maureensylvia(f): 5:42pm On Jan 08
fineboynl:
Your product is Picked beans. Hand picked selected beans

You don’t sound like hausa girl

Yeah
I’m not Hausa
I’m an Igbo lady based in Kano

9 Likes

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by seyigiggle: 5:42pm On Jan 08
congratulations.....

pls keep to the approved standard.

I wish you the best

1 Like

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Ifiegboria(m): 5:43pm On Jan 08
Can someone put me on the the CAC process? I need to register a company name
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by stankezzy: 5:44pm On Jan 08
Nice write up but u didn't mention any fees, like cac fees, and duration, nafdac fees and duration, their websites and any other details that may be needed, like me I want to register pure water company d guy that wanted to help me called 300k for me, if it is what I can do by myself with less why won't i

6 Likes

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by maureensylvia(f): 5:51pm On Jan 08
Ifiegboria:
Can someone put me on the the CAC process? I need to register a company name

I did the CAC registration myself
It’s not difficult to do
The manuals are helpful

3 Likes

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by maureensylvia(f): 5:53pm On Jan 08
stankezzy:
Nice write up but u didn't mention any fees, like cac fees, and duration, nafdac fees and duration, their websites and any other details that may be needed, like me I want to register pure water company d guy that wanted to help me called 300k for me, if it is what I can do by myself with less why won't i

The fees differs according to states and the type of product you intend registering. I did it myself going to their office. It’s alot easier. If you don’t wish to, you can delegate

1 Like

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Atarakpa: 5:54pm On Jan 08
talk2hb1:

Congratulations!
Please What is SOP?
standard operating procedure. SOP
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Curiouscity(m): 5:54pm On Jan 08
@maureensylvia, congratulations. Thank you for the detailed description of the procedure.

What I don't understand is why NAFDAC officers in the SE/SS seem to have different processes. They are never straight forward down here. Roger or brown envelope is a must, no matter how you try. As a matter of fact, most federal officials in the North hardly take bribe compared to those in the south. Anyway, that is a digress.

We move!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by speaktome(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08
Congratulations to you Nwanyị Oma... More wins

Pls any one that has info and link on how I can be exporting my AGRO-ALLIED machineries to some neighboring countries should pls help me...

#MySignature
#Mybusiness

1 Like

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by deji17: 5:59pm On Jan 08
So proud of you Maureen. Proud of the NAFDAC team and proud of my country.
Stories like yours is a proof that Nigeria can work if we all determine to make it work. Hopefully other youths can take a cue from you, work hard legitimately and achieve success.
With your beautiful packaging, you are good to go. Local and international markets must surely be calling.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by ibawon(m): 6:09pm On Jan 08
Congratulations dear.
Kudos to the NAFDAC guys and I hope this also trickles down to the Immigration sector also pretty soon.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Jokerman(m): 6:15pm On Jan 08
Congratulations Maureen...

My padi from naijapals in the 2000s...

More grace to you

2 Likes

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by rajiedreez: 6:17pm On Jan 08
Good

1 Like

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by toba1909(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08
maureensylvia:

I think it’s to ensure they are fit and healthy enough to handle products that’s meant for human consumption.

Oh it’s true lol
It’s processed beans

Congratulations
More feathers to your cap!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban / Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care / How To Earn Daily Cashbacks On Opay In Less Than 5 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.