Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) (18493 Views)

I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice / Does Your Hand Sanitizer Have NAFDAC NUMBER / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by peleson1: 6:31pm On Jan 08
maureensylvia:

I think it’s to ensure they are fit and healthy enough to handle products that’s meant for human consumption.

Oh it’s true lol
It’s processed beans
U knew someone would eventually ask u about ur product.

U only used reverse psychology.
U didn't forget.

Nice advert.
I will buy ur product

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Mcslize: 6:32pm On Jan 08
Wonderful! What a detailed and exciting read!

1 Like

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Tetraozonaitera: 6:34pm On Jan 08
babavik:

Seun and his Mods should look into this not just name checkers alone.

grin
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by fortunez1(m): 6:40pm On Jan 08
maureensylvia:
There are a few key details to keep in mind when applying for a NAFDAC License

First, it's important to have professional-looking packaging and labels.

Second, it's essential to respond to emails from NAFDAC in a timely manner…if you miss their mails thrice, you’ll start afresh.

Third, your application will be rejected if you don't include a list of ingredients, wrong English, no batch number or if the lab analysis is not up to standard.

These are important factors to keep in mind throughout the registration process.

My experience with the NAFDAC registration process was lengthy and involved a lot of paperwork, but I was ultimately able to obtain my NAFDAC number by ensuring my application was complete and accurate.

It was an exciting moment when I saw that my number had been approved

I hope this article will guide someone intending to apply out there!
thanks for sharing

1 Like

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by soloravely: 6:42pm On Jan 08
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Yankiss(m): 6:57pm On Jan 08
talk2hb1:

Congratulations!
Please What is SOP?
System Operating Procedure. In a nutshell, the procedure u would use to arrive at your finished product.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Mcslize: 7:12pm On Jan 08
fineboynl:
Your product is Picked beans. Hand picked selected beans

You don’t sound like hausa girl

Not just picked beans. This went through series of processes that yielded beans that won't go bad even after many months.

The ordinary beans will go bad within 2 months if you don't cook it. But this won't cuz it's processed and well packaged. It can stay up to 2 years or more as far you don't tear off the packaging polythene.
Let's give Kudos to op.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Mcslize: 7:20pm On Jan 08
Yankiss:
System Operating Procedure. In a nutshell, the procedure u would use to arrive at your finished product.

That's where a Chemical Engineer comes in. We design products specifications to ensure products are of the actual standards.
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by oxiide22(m): 7:21pm On Jan 08
adesegun121:
Noted
you better go and get yours
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by okerekingsley90: 7:24pm On Jan 08
StraightGaay:
See bwest
Na person wife ooo
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by ObalendeCMS: 7:27pm On Jan 08
peleson1:

U knew someone would eventually ask u about ur product.

U only used reverse psychology.
U didn't forget.

Nice advert.
I will buy ur product

Interesting that you were able to notice that.

I was wishing to see if no one would ask for the name of her product, probably that would force her to mention the name of her product, which is a way of reversing the reverse psychology she's trying to use.

Well, I guess no way people will get further info without asking for the name of her product.

I like the babe. She's intelligent & hard working.

4 Likes

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by adesegun121(m): 7:27pm On Jan 08
oxiide22:
you better go and get yours
You mean i need nafdac to sell roofing sheet in naija?
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by dirolad(m): 7:29pm On Jan 08
Congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Yankiss(m): 7:31pm On Jan 08
Mcslize:

That's where a Chemical Engineer comes in. We design products specifications to ensure products are of the actual standards.
Wow. I am a Chemical Engineer as well!!!

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by BRATISLAVA: 7:37pm On Jan 08
maureensylvia:
The first time that I went to NAFDAC Headquarters here in Kano to ask for the requirements for product registration of my product, they welcomed me with a long list.

I had to go through the list of documentation required of me.

I was like, 'Maureen, are you ready for this' But I kept reading and at the end of the day, I told them I would get back to them.

I went away to process everything I heard.

I went back to NAFDAC the next day. They said, 'Oh, Indiana, you're back!'

And I asked, 'Why are they calling me Indiana?' They said it was because of my height lol.

When I asked them how long the process would take, they said three months.

But they told me that if there were any delays due to the election, it might take longer. And that's exactly what happened.
I started my application February 2023.

How tall are you? Interesting name.
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Islie: 7:39pm On Jan 08
talk2hb1:

Congratulations!
Please What is SOP?

Standard Operating Procedure
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Maydayy(m): 7:41pm On Jan 08
Ifiegboria:
Can someone put me on the the CAC process? I need to register a company name
Send a dm I can help you with that
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by rashfat(m): 7:51pm On Jan 08
Ifiegboria:
Can someone put me on the the CAC process? I need to register a company name

Send your WhatsApp number to 08162723798
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by salbis(m): 8:13pm On Jan 08
Being a food packaging company, try and send your staff handling the packaging operations for a food handler's test. Nassarawa general hospital can handle that for you. It's very important.
Congratulations on this feat...
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Love800(m): 8:16pm On Jan 08
OP, do u export?

1 Like

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Foodhub2023: 8:18pm On Jan 08
maureensylvia:

Second, it's essential to respond to emails from NAFDAC in a timely manner…if you miss their mails thrice, you’ll start afresh.
Am in lagos if you are ready for expassion. God will make the journey an easy one
Third, your application will be rejected if you don't include a list of ingredients, wrong English, no batch number or if the lab analysis is not up to standard.

These are important factors to keep in mind throughout the registration process.

My experience with the NAFDAC registration process was lengthy and involved a lot of paperwork, but I was ultimately able to obtain my NAFDAC number by ensuring my application was complete and accurate.

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by NaijaLatestSite: 8:19pm On Jan 08
talk2hb1:

Congratulations!
Please What is SOP?

standard operating procedure

1 Like

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Clinghton: 8:27pm On Jan 08
What's the difference between your beans and they one sold in the market.

1 Like

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by sabawex(m): 8:30pm On Jan 08
Nice update

1 Like

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Exceed15: 8:46pm On Jan 08
I admire your determination.

1 Like

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:55pm On Jan 08
What if they package the beans and it carried weevles,with you like it.? YES ALL THESE FOR PACKAGED BEANS. Congrats on your Nafdac more sells and success.
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by DavidEsq(m): 8:55pm On Jan 08
talk2hb1:

Congratulations!
Please What is SOP?
Normal "songs of praise nau"
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by IkeAbuja: 8:56pm On Jan 08
To cut the long story short you're beautiful congratulations

2 Likes

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by merits(m): 8:58pm On Jan 08
maureensylvia:

Always appreciate your production manager he did a lot as you said and give him a pay raise asap,I wish you best of luck 🙏.

1 Like

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by merits(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08
maureensylvia:

I think it’s to ensure they are fit and healthy enough to handle products that’s meant for human consumption.

Oh it’s true lol
It’s processed beans
Processed beans as how the pack small is it already cooked because I don't understand.

1 Like

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by merits(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08
Sonfethopia:
First of all you're a fine girl. Can I get ur number,lol

This is her number 09099099009.call her after working hours because she is always busy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MTN, Airtel Lose N479bn To Currency Revaluation / How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr / 24 Hours After New Policy, CBN Injects $371m Into Forex Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.