Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) (18492 Views)

I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice / Does Your Hand Sanitizer Have NAFDAC NUMBER / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by dani2fun(m): 11:12am On Jan 09
Congratulations.... this thread gives me hope that we shall all survive in this kwantry and its not all about japa we go make it for Naija.

1 Like

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by soundOsonic: 4:00pm On Jan 09
repaircentreng:

I av 3 years filing to do can u help out.
Pls I want an affordable fee so I dont back out
Yes contact me on 08106176922.
That's not a problem
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by merits(m): 5:44pm On Jan 09
maureensylvia:

When I say "processed," I don't mean "cooked"
I mean that I've cleaned, sorted, and packaged the beans. The beans are still in their raw form and need to be cooked before eating.

Ok đź‘Ś
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by GeneralB: 7:22am On Jan 10
Offpoint1:

Congratulations!

If you ever need the service of a professional graphics designer, web designer or digital marketer, I'll be glad to work with you.
Can you clone a website, I already have a domain. If Yes, How fast can it be done, I need it ASAP.
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Ifiegboria(m): 7:55am On Jan 10
[quote author=maureensylvia post=127843048]

I did the CAC registration myself
It’s not difficult to do
The manuals are helpful
Thanks. Please help me with the procedure and requirements
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Offpoint1: 8:10am On Jan 10
GeneralB:

Can you clone a website, I already have a domain. If Yes, How fast can it be done, I need it ASAP.

Hello, Good morning.

Shoot me a DM
--0905540207two
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Yashita: 3:35pm On Jan 10
maureensylvia:
There are a few key details to keep in mind when applying for a NAFDAC License

First, it's important to have professional-looking packaging and labels.

Second, it's essential to respond to emails from NAFDAC in a timely manner…if you miss their mails thrice, you’ll start afresh.

Third, your application will be rejected if you don't include a list of ingredients, wrong English, no batch number or if the lab analysis is not up to standard.

These are important factors to keep in mind throughout the registration process.

My experience with the NAFDAC registration process was lengthy and involved a lot of paperwork, but I was ultimately able to obtain my NAFDAC number by ensuring my application was complete and accurate.

It was an exciting moment when I saw that my number had been approved

I hope this article will guide someone intending to apply out there!

Hey sis, while waiting for NAFDAC registration number, can one continue production and sales?
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by maureensylvia(f): 6:33pm On Jan 10
Yashita:

Hey sis, while waiting for NAFDAC registration number, can one continue production and sales?

It’s best to wait till you get your number

3 Likes

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Yashita: 2:25am On Jan 11
maureensylvia:

It’s best to wait till you get your number

Thank you sis.

Please how did you obtain the ❌️ documents?

Below was the documents required

1. Company Registration Documents(CAC) ✅️

2. Application letter directed to the Director General with company letterhead✅️

3. TIN✅️

4. Product Label✅️

5. Fumigation Certificate✅️

6. Production manager’s school certificate & Medicals (stool test, Urinary test, Hepatitis B test)✅️

7. Batch Formulation❌️

8. Vetting Sample and three labels of my products✅️

9. Copy of Receipt of Payment for production registration❌️

10. SOPs for production❌️

11. SOPs for distribution❌️

12. SOP for Recall❌️

13. SOP for Quality assurance❌️

14. SOP Cleaning of equipment, receiving of packaging materials, Personal Hygiene❌️

15. List of raw material for my production and their source(Address)✅️
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by peleson1: 10:39am On Jan 15
ObalendeCMS:

Interesting that you were able to notice that.

I was wishing to see if no one would ask for the name of her product, probably that would force her to mention the name of her product, which is a way of reversing the reverse psychology she's trying to use.

Well, I guess no way people will get further info without asking for the name of her product.

I like the babe. She's intelligent & hard working.
I like the babe

She too fine .
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Yunus2012(m): 6:43pm On Jan 16
Good day Maureen.

From how many rooms are you operating from. Sometimes ago I heard that you need a minimum of 4 rooms to operate from. Is this still the case?
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by stacyadams: 7:12pm On Jan 16
Thank God for the nafdac approved brreast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SEC Seeks Regulation Of Digital Assets, Says $2 Trillion Crypto Can’t Be Ignored / MTN, Airtel Lose N479bn To Currency Revaluation / How Do I Withdraw Money From Fiverr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.