Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) (18495 Views)

I Just Got My Inheritance; I Need Your Advice / Does Your Hand Sanitizer Have NAFDAC NUMBER / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by IFNOTGOD(m): 9:28pm On Jan 08
talk2hb1:

Congratulations!
Please What is SOP?

Standard operating procedure or process..

It is a step by step process on how u handle a particular task or duties

1 Like

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Rejouir: 10:00pm On Jan 08
StraightGaay:
See bwest
just look at this he goat,in human skin
look at how creative a lady had ventured into production, you are jumping from thread to thread. Typing comment like an animal. 🤦 Some of you on this forum, behave like psycho's who escaped from yabaleft.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by HelipsTech: 10:20pm On Jan 08
Can I reach you, more like your phone number or email address

1 Like

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Sonfethopia: 10:21pm On Jan 08
merits:

This is her number 09099099009.call her after working hours because she is always busy.

Lol
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by iguita: 10:27pm On Jan 08
Standard Operating Procedures.

talk2hb1:

Congratulations!
Please What is SOP?
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Zhunnurayn(m): 10:57pm On Jan 08
Do you export soya bean? CAD or FB
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Nicepoker(m): 11:03pm On Jan 08
Just for ordinary packaged beans ? grin
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by maureensylvia(f): 11:15pm On Jan 08
36STATES:
Congratulations Maureen. Do you mind letting us know how much the whole process cost you?

In as much as I would love to give u a straight figure but the issue here is prices varies according to products and type of business even the state/geopolitical zones... It differs

It's always best to check with NAFDAC directly to get a specific quote for your specific business.
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Nefort: 11:16pm On Jan 08
maureensylvia:

I think it’s to ensure they are fit and healthy enough to handle products that’s meant for human consumption.

Oh it’s true lol
It’s processed beans
What is processed about the beans? What makes it different from fresh beans from the farm?
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by rolams(m): 11:18pm On Jan 08
AlabiKILLER2023:
I got a boner reading this write up

From a fine gal with giant suckable titiesssss

Different types of people on nairaland

3 Likes

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by jessylaurel(f): 11:19pm On Jan 08
maureensylvia:

I think it’s to ensure they are fit and healthy enough to handle products that’s meant for human consumption.

Oh it’s true lol
It’s processed beans

Why term it PROCESSED? Is it different from the one sold in the market? #nooffense
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by maureensylvia(f): 11:24pm On Jan 08
Love800:
OP, do u export?

Yes I do
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by maureensylvia(f): 11:27pm On Jan 08
Clinghton:
What's the difference between your beans and they one sold in the market.

Thank you for asking!
The beans I sell are different from the beans in the market because I clean them to remove any debris or stones. I also package them in one-kilogram bags for convenience.
I believe that my beans are of higher quality because of the extra care and attention that I put into processing them.
Does that answer your question?

3 Likes

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by maureensylvia(f): 11:30pm On Jan 08
merits:

Processed beans as how the pack small is it already cooked because I don't understand.

When I say "processed," I don't mean "cooked"
I mean that I've cleaned, sorted, and packaged the beans. The beans are still in their raw form and need to be cooked before eating.

2 Likes

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by maureensylvia(f): 11:31pm On Jan 08
HelipsTech:
Can I reach you, more like your phone number or email address

Sure
My number is on my signature sir
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by maureensylvia(f): 11:36pm On Jan 08
Nefort:

What is processed about the beans? What makes it different from fresh beans from the farm?

To clarify, "processed," I simply mean that the beans have been cleaned and sorted to remove any debris or stones.
They're not cooked or prepared in any way - they're still raw beans that need to be cooked before eating.
I hope that clears things up!"

4 Likes

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by maureensylvia(f): 11:39pm On Jan 08
jessylaurel:

Why term it PROCESSED? Is it different from the one sold in the market? #nooffense

When I use the term "processed," I'm referring to the fact that I've taken extra steps to ensure that the beans are clean and ready for use.
They have been through a process of cleaning and sorting to remove any debris or stones. This process makes them easier to use and ensures that they're of high quality.

5 Likes

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by 3seriez(m): 12:25am On Jan 09
maureensylvia:

Oh it’s true lol
It’s processed beans

Nice too see you are moving to the promised land.
This Nafdac number process show my Sister pepper that year.
She was very frustrated with them and claimed they were unprofessional in some of their processes.
From this you're write up, it seems things have changed.

1 Like

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Ibrahim3307(m): 12:50am On Jan 09
EEIA:

since you got “your” NAFDAC number, the consumable product must be you.

I guess we can suck breast and eat the kpekus.

is your product sweet? kiss
your comment is an insult to Maureen and you are bigger than this

1 Like

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Yashita: 4:57am On Jan 09
Na this kain thread I dey find.
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Yashita: 5:14am On Jan 09
maureensylvia:

A very big congratulations to you Maureen.
NAFDAC reg of my upcoming production has been what I’ve been ruminating on for a while now.

Maureensylvia, please can you be my business consultant and guidance? 🙏

I’ve sent you a mail shortly.
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Love800(m): 5:36am On Jan 09
Ok
maureensylvia:

Yes I do
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by ozonechrome: 5:37am On Jan 09
talk2hb1:

Congratulations!
Please What is SOP?

Standard Operating Procedures
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by ozonechrome: 5:40am On Jan 09
maureensylvia:

Oh it’s true lol
It’s processed beans

How much is a pack of the beans?

I can connect you to some export customers.
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by iluvdonjazzy: 5:46am On Jan 09
Why is there no Nail in your long finger.
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by Mcslize: 6:20am On Jan 09
Yankiss:
Wow. I am a Chemical Engineer as well!!!

That's great!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by kolawoleahmed(m): 6:22am On Jan 09
congrats
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by soundOsonic: 9:07am On Jan 09
Ifiegboria:
Can someone put me on the the CAC process? I need to register a company name
Message me I will do your CAC and you can ask any question about CAC.
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by repaircentreng: 10:23am On Jan 09
This is really helpful
Want to get for my Wife pastry business
Now I know how to go abt it all

1 Like

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by repaircentreng: 10:24am On Jan 09
soundOsonic:

Message me I will do your CAC and you can ask any question about CAC.

I av 3 years filing to do can u help out.
Pls I want an affordable fee so I dont back out
Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by MeineMutter: 10:26am On Jan 09
maureensylvia:

Oh it’s true lol
It’s processed beans

To add to it: so that he doesn’t contaminate your products through his contact with them.

It’s good you run food handlers’ test on your staff, at least, once in a year and keep the records. Do this, wether or not anybody asks for it. You will thank me later.
TB is part of tests they will carry out on ALL your staff, including YOU. Yes, you your pretty you, Maureen. 😁.

1 Like

Re: How I Got My NAFDAC Number(my Personal Experience) by MeineMutter: 10:30am On Jan 09
You got the certificate quickly because it’s in the Northern Nigeria you registered.

Go and try that in the south. You would pay heavily, b.r1be and still see whenh before you get the certificate.

North is more considerate than South and North gives little problem when interacting with government agencies there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Bank Collected N10k Without Recharging My Phone In 9 Days / Panasonic 'suspends Transactions' With Huawei After US Ban / Tribapay Is Still The Most Reliable For Dollar Cards Because Of Customer Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.