Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock (77293 Views)

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) / TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by afrika(f): 5:32am On Jan 09
My major challenge is BBC. They respected this man when he was alive and documentaries of his goodness showcased in every station. Into poor countries, he rendered shelters, foods, converts etc.
BBC that has wrecked Nigeria and most anglophone speaking countries in Africa useless.

I do not trust them. They have messed Nigeria up to hate themselves and never trusted in one or two tribes.

Now, they speak like they come with the words of Christ to help us. They do not mind to trade Nigerian Christians for oil and enslave them.

TB Joshua is late. None of these people ever spoke up. None of them ever went on exile to speak up. The time he died, people talked more of his goodness than what is happening now. Judgment on earth had taken place by man to God.

Even when the wife was fighting to take back the church, this stories never came up. Now they have dismissed so many that never wanted to leave and everybody is angry talking from the other side of their lips.

What becomes of wonderful pastors that are alive and doing love & wonders. When they depart the world @ their 120th year, fulfilling their mission on earth, I wonder what people would say behind them.

I come in peace.

2 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Diligence: 5:34am On Jan 09
If you want to know what BEWITCHMENT is, don't search for long; Synagogue of all nations is the headquarters of BEWITCHMENT.

For anyone that ever went there or that's still there, PLS GO TO MFM FOR DEEP DELIVERANCE-O! Otherwise, you're eternally doomed.

Shout-Out to Rev Chris Okotie for challenging him directly & speaking out & warning people.

Just like Mohbad, Petitions were written but the Nigerian police did nothing. There were confessions , but the govt, the police, etc, did nothing. The same thing happened to Mohbad until he's killed!

One thing about BEWITCHMENT is, even if the children confess or there're eye witness accounts, irrefutable, those who hv bn bewitched will neither hear, nor see or even believe. Oh God have mercy!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by seguno2: 5:41am On Jan 09
stacyadams:
Una no talk when h dey alive why?

The one that Iyabo said about her father, has that reduced his voice in our public consciousness as he pushed Peter Obi in his bad belle labour in vain to prevent us benefiting from Atiku’s private sector capitalism ideology

Iyabo Obasanjo writes father, says: ‘Dear Daddy, you don’t own Nigeria

December 18, 2013

In what is turning out to be a season of open letters, daughter of former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Iyabo, has ruled out further communication with her father till death, describing him as a liar, manipulator, two-faced hypocrite determined to foist on President Goodluck Jonathan what no one would contemplate with him as president.

Senator Iyabo Obasanjo in a letter to her father accused him of having an egoistic craving for power and living a life where only men of low esteem and intellect thrive.

In the 11-page letter dated December 16, 2013 exclusively obtained by Vanguard, Iyabo accused her father of orchestrating a third term for himself as president, cruelty to family members, abandonment of children and grandchildren, and also, a legendary reputation of maltreatment of women.

Iyabo who forswore further political engagements in Nigeria denied any political motive for her missive, and described Nigeria as a country where her father and his ilk have helped to create a situation where smart, capable people bend down to imbeciles to survive. She particularly noted her experience as chairman of the Senate Committee on Health when she led the committee on a retreat appropriated for in the budget only for her to be prosecuted for it.

Iyabo, first child of the former president, started the letter titled, Open Letter to my Father with a 4th century Chinese proverb by Mencius which states: “The great man is he who does not lose his child’s heart.”

Her letter:

“It brings me no joy to have to write this but since you started this trend of open letters I thought I would follow suit since you don’t listen to anyone anyway. The only way to reach you may be to make the public aware of some things. As a child well brought up by my long-suffering mother in Yoruba tradition, I have been reluctant to tell the truth about you but as it seems you still continue to delude yourself about the kind of person you are and I think for posterity’s sake it is time to set the records straight.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/iyabo-obasanjo-writes-father-says-dear-daddy-dont-nigeria/amp/
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kingson28: 5:52am On Jan 09
[quote author=stacyadams post=127845159]Una no talk when h dey alive why?

Do your homework well.
One of his inner circle disciples had been talking before he died, that five of them (all females, including two siblings) were servicing him, sometimes before he mounted pulpit.
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Justnation: 6:03am On Jan 09
naturefellow:
the interview took two years. TBJ passed days shortly after the interviews started. The church building also collapsed during the investigation period. It took years to complete. Would you want the whole report to be dismissed only on account on subject's demise ?

Help us to tell BBC to also do a detailed documentary on the activities of shell British petroleum in Nigeria.
We want to check out something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Neddstark: 6:04am On Jan 09
Uyi168:
Give Nigerians food and they wouldn't care if you are a murderer. .

💯 Spot On
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Neddstark: 6:06am On Jan 09
Justnation:

Help us to tell BBC to also do a detailed documentary on the activities of shell British petroleum in Nigeria.
We want to check out something

So it is BBC that is your problem. Despite their issues, they are more transparent than all the journalistic media in your country.

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by kolamilan(m): 6:06am On Jan 09
I remember Kolawole Olawuyi versus Tb Joshua back then. It was so intense that they had to call both.

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Neddstark: 6:07am On Jan 09
[quote author=Kingson28 post=127849619][/quote]

Tell them please.
There have been many accusations when he was alive.

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Justnation: 6:17am On Jan 09
Neddstark:

So it is BBC that is your problem. Despite their issues, they are more transparent than all the journalistic media in your country.

Which media is the subject in this discussion?
What concerns the Nigerian media in this whole episode?.
Please stay on track
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Geesanni: 6:30am On Jan 09
When will bbc do documentary about the SHADY LIFE IN BUCKINGHAM PALACE,D SEX SLAVE ,D BLOOD SHED AND DRUGS.U GUYS SHUD STOP BEING A FOOL.IF U WANT A PERFECT HUMAN BEING,GOD ONLY IS.
ayo2008:

You be the Church member
Watch the documentary first by BBC.

Nobody denied the documentary made by BBC about sex for grade in Nigeria and Ghana public universities.
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by maasoap(m): 6:30am On Jan 09
Kobojunkie:
They say better late than never. So would you rather they had hidden their stories for life? undecided
It should have been when he was still alive to defend himself. That's the point
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by BodyCount: 6:34am On Jan 09
Omihanifa:
Everyone knew TB joshua was using marine powers, and one thing about marine kingdom is that if you are dedicated in worshipping them and you follow their instructions one will be very rich and powerful. But ke me say one thing there's no power as great as that of Jesus christ.
Or dẹ
Everyone knew, but 100s of thousands where still going to him for help and healing.

WHAT IS YOUR PASTOR USING? DO YOU KNOW?
ARE YOU NOT STILL GOING TO HIM?

HYPOCRITE.
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by maasoap(m): 6:34am On Jan 09
Curious345:
Hnmm.

TB Joshua was a man after Satan's heart .

He grew up as a psychopath with a low self esteem; .

Then he unleashed himself on the gullible .

His PA said over 2000 abortions were carried out in a dingy clinic right there beside the altar inside the synagogue of Satan
Carried out by who and for what purpose? These are the questions we should ask anytime stories like this are told to us
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by BodyCount: 6:36am On Jan 09
stacyadams:
Una no talk when h dey alive why?
Don't mind the idiot. Dem abuse her for 26 years and her face fresh like that.
What's her prove that she's TB Joshua's daughter?
She's just pained that it's only TB Joshua's wife that's enjoying all the leftover wealth.
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Mansunny: 6:41am On Jan 09
pongwa:
what do you mean everyone? Are you sure of your salvation like this?
wether you excort am go collect the power
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by geoworldedu: 6:42am On Jan 09
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Wrong! I am a skeptic too but too many people said he came into their dreams in one form or another for it all to be nothing
Otem opened my eyes in 2016. It was well stated in his book the story of Luwabi or what is the name of that man sef? He covered an empty pot and people feared that the pot has charms in it. Then the man started appearing in the dreams of the fearful people just like the case of TB Joshua here. I will post the story once i see it.

Here is it:

29. And they said, Ikoko Luwabi orisa wa(meaning the pot of Luwabi, our own god).
30. Now the two brave men whose names were Akin and Gbajumo came to the pot at noon. And they said, we shall open the pot and dare the consequences.
[b] 31. So many gathered to watch them open the pot. And those who worship the pot came and said, do not open it, because it is our god. And since we began to worship it, it has been protecting us from evil.
32. However, Akin and Gbajumo proceeded and lifted up the pot. And many homos scattered to different directions, running when no one was chasing them. And those who were curious were shocked beyond imagination. For they saw nothing under the pot and they were disappointed.
33. Now it was known before the passing away of that day that the pot of Luwabi contained nothing. And they who had built their worship around the pot wondered, saying, why then are we protected when we changed our gods to worship the pot as our new god?
34. Who protected us from death when we left the worship of Ogun and Sango and even Oya to worship this pot?
35. Now Luwabi sat them down and said, you protected yourself with what you believe. For if you believe that you are protected, then you shall be protected. You do not need any god to protect you, but your own mind.[/b]
36. When you see a pot turned upside down, you think it is covering up something. But the truth of the matter is that it covers up nothing worth checking. So are many beliefs. They are made up of nothing but vacuums, yet they have power to protect you and to make you look powerful because you have put your belief in them.
37. Now the homo, who fell sick after thinking of the food he ate from the pot before it was overtuned, came to Luwabi because he had become well. And he said, baba Luwabi, if indeed the pot did not cover anything, how then did I fall sick?
38. How then did I dream that a snake was inside the pot turned over?
39. Then Luwabi said, your fear made you dream so and not because there is a snake under it. That is what fear can do to anyone. Now because you have known that there is nothing under it, you became well again. So is life. Many die because of their ignorance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Postinor: 6:44am On Jan 09
Curious345:

Nope .. he drank sniper and gathered himself up to death .

A shameful and cowardly way to exit the mountain high evidence stacked up against him by his victims ; who at the time had just started exposing him ..
hmm but that is not how it was reported on the news
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by FireUpNow(m): 6:51am On Jan 09
Kobojunkie:
Stop lying!

TB Joshua Sexual Recklessness With Minors April 18, 2021
TB Joshua's Sexual Recklessness with Minors

Who came out to testify when he was alive? I am not interested in his sexual reckless. I just want you to tell me who came out to speak about all these when he was still alive
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Smartguyboy(m): 6:58am On Jan 09
Justnation:
Why all these after the man's demise.
What is the motive?
BBC and Co should take a cold shower

Ads you saying all those innocent people he enslaved there for over 14 years are lying even with evidence?
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Smartguyboy(m): 7:01am On Jan 09
Obakoolex:
undecidedIn every rumour there's always an atom of truth. But the question remains....what kept the daughter mute when he was alive??
At least she claimed others were brainwashed
Who could have believed her ?
Did you watch the video?
They were in prison there where you can’t go out .
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by gbemishile: 7:04am On Jan 09
Dead can not defend himself
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Smartguyboy(m): 7:05am On Jan 09
Switruth:
The British will always find a way to rubbish Nigeria. Up to date they’ve not been able to unravel the Mistery behind Princess Diana’s death. The Royal English family has committed more atrocities than anyone in the world.

Nigerians!!!!
Always with slave mentality
If you watch the video you will notice the people confessing have been working with him for over 14 years and he have been using them.

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Smartguyboy(m): 7:13am On Jan 09
obonujoker:

The church is not a con business

David said, "Far be it from you to touch the Lord's anointed" even when Saul was lost already.

Then how come whenever G. O die family member takes over even when they are not pastors?

Eg Daniel Taiwo Odukoya and his family
How come someone like this will become a pastor in Nigeria first in history.

2 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Obakoolex(m): 7:14am On Jan 09
ResidentSnitch:

Oga use your brain na... stop asking stupid questions. It's irritating.

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by BodyCount: 7:14am On Jan 09
Switruth:
The British will always find a way to rubbish Nigeria. Up to date they’ve not been able to unravel the Mistery behind Princess Diana’s death. The Royal English family has committed more atrocities than anyone in the world.
Those British are evìl bastarɗs.
I'm not saying TB Joshua is 100% innocent, but I'm absolutely sure that the British are just jealous a brown skinned man could be that successful and they'll do anything to rubbish. Most of those people interviewed are just playing to their script. Only God not how much they were paid in cash and other things....
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by BodyCount: 7:16am On Jan 09
Sirseedorf:
God is the all-knowing, but human being can not be trusted, infact they are distance between purity and human.

I've always seen TB.joshua as a scammer in prophet form.
Shut up.
Where is your evidence?
The British are just evil jealous bastarɗs.
See the mumu alledge daughter, see how fresh she is, for someone that was beaten, raped and harassed for 25 years.
Liars
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Diligence: 7:17am On Jan 09
Ms Ajoke: Thanks for challenging & confronting him despite the torture that ensued.

I tell you, most daughters would rather go to theirs graves with these confessions.

The epitome is: Arrest those who are still there in Synagogue; they must pay for all these crimes including the coroner's report that Synagogue should be prosecuted for crimes...& SHUT THAT PLACE DOWN ALREADY!
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by BodyCount: 7:20am On Jan 09
muykem:
Wind is blowing. Prophecy is being fulfilling in no time.
Fake wind
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by BodyCount: 7:21am On Jan 09
Reelmii:
Why is this coming close to 3yrs after his death...because at this point...who wiill be punished for all the abuse they are accusing him for..

If they decide to close down the church,, his family already has the money to relocate to any country that they choose...so all of this is just medicine after death
Don't mind those fools, they are all pained, jealous and script actors
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by BodyCount: 7:22am On Jan 09
Greenback:
What a beautiful chocolate lady...these yoruba girls are always so chocolate and beautiful..but their men ehn,abegooo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Or deh
What's this one saying?
Do you know the meaning of yoruba demon?
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by VIKTO83(m): 7:23am On Jan 09
So he tortured a Briton too?
That's good. At least he managed to enslave them too just like they enslaved our forefathers.
If T.B was to be a Muslim cleric, his followers would have be more destructive than the S.A.W followers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Someone's Soul Spiritually Tied Down Using An Agama Lizard (graphics) / Olubunmi Diya Insists Pastor Gabriel Diya & 2 Children Who Drowned Could Swim / Seven Nigerians Make List Of Top 20 World Richest Pastors [see List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.