Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock (77916 Views)

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) / TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by abatically(m): 2:16am On Jan 09
Bodexinvest:
These nonsense must stop, the man is dead and cant defend himself simple.

Maybe there's a reason he died after the first part of the recordings was completed. Have u thought about that? He decided to die after most of his disciples found the courage to run away. BBC started recording over 2 yrs ago and shortly after he decided it was time to die

6 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 2:16am On Jan 09
Bodexinvest:
These nonsense must stop, the man is dead and cant defend himself simple.
It was reported that TB Joshua walked out of a Saturday night sermon to take a little break but did not return to continue the mass.
Those in attendance only became aware of the situation when it took long without seeing the preacher return. Upon a search at his apartment, he was found dead at 2 am.
Televangelist TB Joshua Died
Well, as it turns out, may have been previously informed of the BBC interview given by his former disciples only days before. He likely knew what was coming for him at that time. And given the manner of his exit, and the fact that there was no follow-up given on what exactly killed him — an autopsy was done but no announcement was made— it seems he may have committed suicide. This shines a new light on the claim that TB Joshua prophesied his death. He must have been informed that they were finally coming for him — the end of the charade was already new — and he kind of hinted to his followers of it but they took it as some sort of "spiritual" prophesy not realizing it may have been laced with hint of him taking his own life. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by plaetton: 2:20am On Jan 09
Omihanifa:
Everyone knew TB joshua was using marine powers, and one thing about marine kingdom is that if you are dedicated in worshipping them and you follow their instructions one will be very rich and powerful. But ke me say one thing there's no power as great as that of Jesus christ.
Nonsense.
He , like many of his ilk, are just fraudsters and psychopaths who live large on the inexhaustible abundance of ignorance ,superstitions and the hopelessness of a failed state.

All religious parasites are, by default, evil psychopaths. Control and manipulation is what attracts them the clergy, or should I say, the business.
Religion, all religion is a fraud, founded on fraud, perpetuated by fraud and sustained by fraud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by fredoooooo: 2:36am On Jan 09
Na una dey follow pastor , we tell una before nothing new
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Teeneyo(m): 2:42am On Jan 09
For those peeps saying...why are they speaking now

Bomb dey ur head

Did u guys c d old video of d lady dt went to confront him at d church
Or d old video by his PA..shey na agomoh abi agama lizard....talking abt his crimes
Or d female old lady dat was attacked and beaten

Peeps av bin talking for long and d power of d nigerian deep state was used against dem

Make dem go silence BBc naa
No b 2 day BBC dey expose peeps

For me.....joshua took d easy way out

Happy new year

5 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kepukepu: 2:58am On Jan 09
Emekmart:
All of you talking evil things about God's servant prophet TB JOSHUA, watch out how God will start judging you from now.
Mark the day you made that evil comment and see what God is going to do to you. Jesus christ was perceuted same way. Beware.
this one is yet to wake up from the brainwash even after thr man died. Religion eh, very powerful concept

6 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Prettychild(f): 3:04am On Jan 09
OLAADEGBU:

SaharaReporters

Ajoke claimed that she never felt fatherly affection from the late pastor and that her father compelled her to be a disciple to ruin her life.
Why didn’t her mother carry her away from him?
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Adakintroy: 3:05am On Jan 09
Omihanifa:
Everyone knew TB joshua was using marine powers, and one thing about marine kingdom is that if you are dedicated in worshipping them and you follow their instructions one will be very rich and powerful. But ke me say one thing there's no power as great as that of Jesus christ.

Agbaya.

Person weh wan hate any story go convince am.
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 3:09am On Jan 09
Prettychild:
■ Why didn’t her mother carry her away from him?
Why is it that some mothers remain with abusive men even after learning their daughters are being molested by the men? undecided

You dey ask question naw! undecided

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kepukepu: 3:10am On Jan 09
fabolouz1:
When a man dies , all sort of fabrication springs up.
Up until when he died , why didn't the investigative journalist make this public ?
I don't believe that foolish people like you can still exist.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Adakintroy: 3:11am On Jan 09
I know how this man change me. I was a cult boy and my life was mess up.

The first thing one realize emerging from deep dark spirituality of bad, is that Nigerians themselves are not good humans.i mean the people mostly. They judge a lot without even basic understanding. If they feel it's not good or customary then it's not good and customary.
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by naturefellow(m): 3:38am On Jan 09
TruthsFM:
False accusations here. Not true at all
then do provide disprove.

It's not about comments from the sidelines, or rushing to do a thread for damage control.

Or are you on opium?

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by naturefellow(m): 3:40am On Jan 09
Justnation:
Why all these after the man's demise.
What is the motive?
BBC and Co should take a cold shower
the interview took years to complete. Would you want the whole report to be dismissed only on account on subject's demise ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by naturefellow(m): 3:42am On Jan 09
StUriah:
T.B. Joshua was an abuser of women. Even in death, his spirit still torment his victims.

Beware of whom you called your spiritual father or 'man of God'.

No one will claim to be a man of the devil.
this is big lesson to Nigerians, as religious as we are!

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by zoedew: 4:00am On Jan 09
Omihanifa:
Only the terribly deaf, dumb and blind in the Spirit did not that TB Joshua had sold his soul to the devil and was thoroughly evil. He used the evil powers to influence folks in the path of unrighteousness. His wife and followers deceive themselves to think they can continue in the deceit he initiated. Ask where Jesu Oyingbo church and estate is today! TB Joshua secrets are out in the open! He has eternity in hell!!

2 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by zoedew: 4:03am On Jan 09
stacyadams:
Una no talk when h dey alive why?
You did not hear the talk then. Take a look at YouTube and you will see that Bisola had started to expose him long before TB Joshua died. Gullible folks who are too lazy to read their Bibles got themselves into TB Joshua's web of deceit. No woman likes competition. It is not unlikely that it was when she got to know she had competition is when she began to complain and decided to betray and expose TB Joshua. Did anyone who watched the documentary noticed that his women one-by-one expressed their displeasure when they learnt he was doing it with another or other women! Apparently he told them each he was not doing it with anyone else! That they were unique to be sleeping with the “great” TB Joshua!

3 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by cococandy(f): 4:06am On Jan 09
Why anyone is surprised I don’t know

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Bizibi(m): 4:13am On Jan 09
planetx:
No he refused to give Satan another major sacrifice after the 116 people he sacrificed in 2014 in the building collapse, 7 years later another major sacrifice was due and he couldn't continue because it would have too obvious.
hehehehe una don start.
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Bona2venture: 4:15am On Jan 09
All I know is that the man TB Joshua healed many sicknesses and gave more alms that bettered the lives of millions than BBC and all TB JOSHUA'S accusers. May God judge you all
OLAADEGBU:

SaharaReporters

Ajoke claimed that she never felt fatherly affection from the late pastor and that her father compelled her to be a disciple to ruin her life.

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kepukepu: 4:24am On Jan 09
Bona2venture:
All I know is that the man TB Joshua healed many sicknesses and gave more alms that bettered the lives of millions than BBC and all TB JOSHUA'S accusers. May God judge you all
Africa get many foolss like you. If you manage to get the attention of African fools, then you are making huge money

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:24am On Jan 09
My only question is, "did T. B. Joshua truly have any child outside wedlock?" If the answer is yes, then the allegations may be true.

2 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Peterus604: 4:39am On Jan 09
Never be a part taker of blasphers.This are same people that came to say they were paid to do so in the past. No leader have smooth leadership, some subjects will always do what they know how to do best. I have being in scoan for long as well as my twin and family.... I saw cancer healed, big injuries gone blind see ...etc in my very eyes. I have been heal of an illness, my twin and other i saw with my very eyes was taking care of during that building blast because, he was also a victim. What is the main motive of BBC? Why are they drifting our attention what is happening in Nigeria and Africa ? Why didn't they do documentaries about Nigeria worst election process and court process? Why haven't they expose those stealing minerals resources from Africa and Nigeria at large? Why didn't they do documentaries on terrorism sponsors in Nigeria and Africa? Why haven't they do documentaries on the rapid killing of Nigeria economy or IMF dark side? My people open your eyes 👀?
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by FRANKOSKI(m): 4:45am On Jan 09
GOD KNOWS HIS PEOPLE.
WHEN A PERSON DIES, THEIR SECRETS WILL BE OUT BY FORCE 🔥 !
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Bizibi(m): 4:59am On Jan 09
sukkot:
Hmm all my 2024 prophesy coming to life. First Betta edu then the irukera babatunde guy and now tb Joshua and ayoola okoh

https://www.nairaland.com/7954915/2024-prophesy-nigeria-eagle-soar

una don start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by omolola12345(m): 5:03am On Jan 09
That's why it's still the best to have personal encounter with God. Instead of putting all your trust and confidence in men. It's only God that cannot lie. No matter what you are going through always put your confidence in God.
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by ceevictor(m): 5:04am On Jan 09
Curious345:
Hnmm.

TB Joshua was a man after Satan's heart .

He grew up as a psychopath with a low self esteem; .

Then he unleashed himself on the gullible .

His PA said over 2000 abortions were carried out in a dingy clinic right there beside the altar inside the synagogue of Satan

The kind of lies wey una dey commit.....

The questions is why now, what is the motives behind this, watin BBC wan achieve, guliabe people just dey jump up and down, say BBC say this and that,watin dey wan achieve. They have all these informations he was alive and no confronted him with the so called daughter wey no dey exist just show up dey Yan rubbish
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Bizibi(m): 5:05am On Jan 09
Peterus604:
Never be a part taker of blasphers.This are same people that came to say they were paid to do so in the past. No leader have smooth leadership, some subjects will always do what they know how to do best. I have being in scoan for long as well as my twin and family.... I saw cancer healed, big injuries gone blind see ...etc in my very eyes. I have been heal of an illness, my twin and other i saw with my very eyes was taking care of during that building blast because, he was also a victim. What is the main motive of BBC? Why are they drifting our attention what is happening in Nigeria and Africa ? Why didn't they do documentaries about Nigeria worst election process and court process? Why haven't they expose those stealing minerals resources from Africa and Nigeria at large? Why didn't they do documentaries on terrorism sponsors in Nigeria and Africa? Why haven't they do documentaries on the rapid killing of Nigeria economy or IMF dark side? My people open your eyes 👀?
forget about this documentary,there will be more allegations and attacks against men of God. I got the message just on Sunday and it has started already,we will have to know God for ourselves so that our faith can stand firm.

Even though pope talked about reviewing the Bible and now he ordered the Catholic Bishops to accept same sex weddings in the church. The real men of Jehovah will be attacked with numerous allegations so this era will be a time for Christians to be firm in faith.
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Angy55(f): 5:10am On Jan 09
KingDash09:
Omo Naso one pastor for my side won dey show himself cause him be man of God
Say tithe wey I Dey put dey small make I try add small hand

Omo Naso I change am for am oh
I no dey gree for anybody this year walahi

Na you when go put your name for tithe card.

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by donprinyo(m): 5:14am On Jan 09
TB Joshua will remain the greatest man of God ever liveth.
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Ibusho: 5:23am On Jan 09
Omihanifa:

U too dey watch Nigeria home video.
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Hoelujohn: 5:23am On Jan 09
TruthsFM:
False accusations here. Not true at all
Juju don catch this one.

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by JoshTim: 5:30am On Jan 09
Dennisochampa:
Na only u know say na marine power e dey use....
Even if he was using marine powers... At least he was giving which is an attribute he shared with Bible principles...
How many of our so called pastors... Your own daddy g.o included... Gave as much as tb Joshua.....
If a man with a marine spirit can be such a giver.... Shouldn't our real pastors and daddy go do even more
Apart from flying private jets, wearing expensive suits and living luxurious life styles... What else do they have to show they belong to the kingdom of. God??

Giving is still part of the whole plan.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed / Bolu Adubi: Pastor Adeboye’s Daughter, Her Husband & 4 Children (Photos) / Two Nigerian Pastors Use Same Woman For Same Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.