Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock (77421 Views)

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) / TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / How My Father, Late Nigerian Pastor, TB Joshua Constantly Abused Me –ajoke, Daug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by eleko1: 12:47am On Jan 09
lipsrsealed sad lipsrsealed Maybe Rice,2 million nor reach dem
stacyadams:
Una no talk when h dey alive why?
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by ruggedtimi(m): 12:48am On Jan 09
DemonAngel:
So he could'nt condomize.
Didnt abort.
Didnt send her far away to train her there as soon as she was born.

No, he raised and trained her, so he could illustrate demonhood and possession.

This story isnt clear
have you watched the documentary Omo una just dey talk story isnt clear upandan. Na only sex tape nigerians dey believe. Com'on about more than 10 of his disciples that were close to him all came out to expose him..you wey dey far behind tv dey doubt them. So what about the collapse building and the number of persons that died and how he tried to bribed their families from speaking?? The recorded video tape of the white lady disciple before she fled nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by nedekid: 12:49am On Jan 09
Why did they not say all these when the man was alive to defend himself, it is when he is dead they are bringing up all the tales.
Shame on BBC and their cohorts for scandalizing a dead man.
No one is perfect, neither a saint. But allow the dead rest in peace. All this is an attempt to rubbish his legacy.

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 12:51am On Jan 09
nedekid:
Why did they not say all these when the man was alive to defend himself, it is when he is dead they are bringing up all the tales.
Shame on BBC and their cohorts for scandalizing a dead man.
No one is perfect, neither a saint. But allow the dead rest in peace. All this is an attempt to rubbish his legacy.
It was reported that TB Joshua walked out of a Saturday night sermon to take a little break but did not return to continue the mass.
Those in attendance only became aware of the situation when it took long without seeing the preacher return. Upon a search at his apartment, he was found dead at 2 am.
Televangelist TB Joshua Died
Well, as it turns out, may have been previously informed of the BBC interview given by his former disciples only days before. He likely knew what was coming for him at that time. And given the manner of his exit, and the fact that there was no follow-up given on what exactly killed him — an autopsy was done but no announcement was made— it seems he may have committed suicide. This shines a new light on the claim that TB Joshua prophesied his death. He must have been informed that they were finally coming for him — the end of the charade was already new — and he kind of hinted to his followers of it but they took it as some sort of "spiritual" prophesy not realizing it may have been laced with hint of him taking his own life. undecided

8 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by OyinO: 12:53am On Jan 09
Religion - Islamabad and Xtianity are the biggest problems of Africa and may be the whole world.

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Bigchristo: 12:55am On Jan 09
Kobojunkie:
I think it is more the case that you had your blinders on while the man was alive.
TB Joshua Sexual Recklessness With Minors April 18, 2021
TB Joshua's Sexual Recklessness with Minors
well judgements awaits everyone according to their deeds, make I nor come judge
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 12:57am On Jan 09
Bigchristo:
well judgements awaits everyone according to their deeds, make I nor come judge
Which judgement? Where? How? lipsrsealed
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by femi4: 12:59am On Jan 09
Omihanifa:
Everyone knew TB joshua was using marine powers, and one thing about marine kingdom is that if you are dedicated in worshipping them and you follow their instructions one will be very rich and powerful. But ke me say one thing there's no power as great as that of Jesus christ.
If there is one validation about the documentary outside sexual crimes, it is the use of occultic power
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by FengChui(m): 1:00am On Jan 09
I remember listening to Kola Olawuyi on his program on radio that year a a kid. That is about 30 years now. The guy really exposed TB Joshua and honestly, I always knew there was something sinister about that man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by amstamon: 1:01am On Jan 09
I Sha think these stories flying around are from previous benefitiaries who want to fall the church..
I live in Ikotun abaranje and people here are always grateful for his contribution/influence to security and 24hours power...
Anyways, take the matter to court if e sure for you with evidence
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Bigchristo: 1:01am On Jan 09
Kobojunkie:
Which judgement? Where? How? lipsrsealed
Shey you never hear of bell fire and judgement nii? Na my mouth you wan for hear say devil get kobo leg 😂😂
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 1:02am On Jan 09
Bigchristo:
Shey you never hear of bell fire and judgement nii? Na my mouth you wan for hear say devil get kobo leg 😂😂
Muslim hellfire abi which one? undecided
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by ruggedtimi(m): 1:07am On Jan 09
Daystar7:
I think this lies and fake witnesses is because TBJ's wife took over leadership of the church which didn't sit well with a lot of people there and they've resort to tarnishing the image of a dead good man whom none of y'all saying rubbish here have achieved anything worth while and none of your pastors have done half of what he did for people.

Some low lives with low IQ will quote me with insult. Waste ur time, Idgaf!
bt na u get low IQ... you should know two of his disciples on this bbc doc have come out 10yrs ago to talk against T b Joshua. We brushed them off just as the otobo came out against sulieman we all brushed her off. Now bbc don carry the matter you say na low iq. Take your time and watch the whole documentary.

6 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by amstamon: 1:08am On Jan 09
Kobojunkie:
It was reported that TB Joshua walked out of a Saturday night sermon to take a little break but did not return to continue the mass. Well, as it turns out, may have been previously informed of the BBC interview given by his former disciples only days before. He likely knew what was coming for him at that time. And given the manner of his exit, and the fact that there was no follow-up given on what exactly killed him — an autopsy was done but no announcement was made— it seems he may have committed suicide. This shines a new light on the claim that TB Joshua prophesied his death. He must have been informed that they were finally coming for him — the end of the charade was already new — and he kind of hinted to his followers of it but they took it as some sort of "spiritual" prophesy not realizing it may have been laced with hint of him taking his own life. undecided
Oga, do your findings, he was sick before he died.
Information from around then says he wants feeling too OK for a whe before that faithful day.
Like, he's been absent from the pupilt.
No talk wetin u no know.
Anyways, I no go his church, na redeemed I dey go.
Jst based in Ikotun
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by amstamon: 1:08am On Jan 09
Kobojunkie:
It was reported that TB Joshua walked out of a Saturday night sermon to take a little break but did not return to continue the mass. Well, as it turns out, may have been previously informed of the BBC interview given by his former disciples only days before. He likely knew what was coming for him at that time. And given the manner of his exit, and the fact that there was no follow-up given on what exactly killed him — an autopsy was done but no announcement was made— it seems he may have committed suicide. This shines a new light on the claim that TB Joshua prophesied his death. He must have been informed that they were finally coming for him — the end of the charade was already new — and he kind of hinted to his followers of it but they took it as some sort of "spiritual" prophesy not realizing it may have been laced with hint of him taking his own life. undecided
Oga, do your findings, he was sick before he died.
Information from around then says he wasn't feeling too OK for a whe before that faithful day.
Like, he's been absent from the pupilt.
No talk wetin u no know.
Anyways, I no go his church, na redeemed I dey go.
Jst based in Ikotun..
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by victorazy(m): 1:10am On Jan 09
Raskimonojendor:

So you know the man more than his own daughter.

Which daughter?.
Believe this u can believe everything.

Pray ppl never mean, dey go even use ur papa against, u go surprise.
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Bigchristo: 1:13am On Jan 09
Kobojunkie:
Muslim hellfire abi which one? undecided
Hahahaha you be wahala person 🤣😂🤣
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by planetx: 1:15am On Jan 09
Curious345:

Nope .. he drank sniper and gathered himself up to death .

A shameful and cowardly way to exit the mountain high evidence stacked up against him by his victims ; who at the time had just started exposing him ..
No he refused to give Satan another major sacrifice after the 116 people he sacrificed in 2014 in the building collapse, 7 years later another major sacrifice was due and he couldn't continue because it would have too obvious.

1 Like

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Kobojunkie: 1:16am On Jan 09
amstamon:
Oga, do your findings, he was sick before he died. Information from around then says he wasn't feeling too OK for a whe before that faithful day. Like, he's been absent from the pupilt. No talk wetin u no know. Anyways, I no go his church, na redeemed I dey go. Jst based in Ikotun..
I was right here on Nairaland the night he died. There was no mention of sickness before his death. Even this news report from back then makes absolutely no mention of the man being sick as he had been in the night sermon that very evening. undecided
Televangelist TB Joshua Died

Please stop telling lies abeg! lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by NoToPile: 1:18am On Jan 09
People are saying he was a giver grin grin

Oh that your spiritual eyes may be enlightened.

May we not collect from the table of the devil. Not all gifts are gifts some gifts are meant to capture you and your soul.

It's even still shocking that after all these years people still don't know/ believe the truth. All these stuffs has been what people have known for at least 25years.

We Nigerian christains need to do better.

7 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Jagabanarmy: 1:25am On Jan 09
stacyadams:
Una no talk when h dey alive why?
Fear of the unknown caused it. I knew the man had evil dispositions but I like him for his generosity and he used that to cover up his immoral behavior
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Jagabanarmy: 1:26am On Jan 09
TruthsFM:
False accusations here. Not true at all
Very true..oga
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by abatically(m): 1:37am On Jan 09
Justnation:
Why all these after the man's demise.
What is the motive?
BBC and Co should take a cold shower

Have u watched the documentary? He died shortly after most of his disciples that worked with him escaped from the church premises where they all lived. The documentary was a work that has been going on for 2 yrs from all his disciples and workers that were very close to him. Those white women that pioneered his preaching and media awareness. One of his securities even threatened to shoot the tires of the taxi one of the foreign workers took while trying to escape to the airport, caught on tape.

Now , maybe, just maybe he knew he was about to get exposed after all these workers ran away and took his own life to avoid the shame. Nobody knows.

7 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by deltateam: 1:40am On Jan 09
DaddyJapan:

Says the adherent who is suffering from cognitive-dissonance. cool

Why didn't they speak up while he was alive? How will he now defend himself?
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by deltateam: 1:45am On Jan 09
KingDash09:
Omo Naso one pastor for my side won dey show himself cause him be man of God
Say tithe wey I Dey put dey small make I try add small hand

Omo Naso I change am for am oh
I no dey gree for anybody this year walahi

How do you feel lying about others? You think everything is cruise?
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by abatically(m): 1:50am On Jan 09
SeriouslySense:
WOW, his antics were exposed long time ago and people still fell for it.

Don't under estimate the power of religion. Once u are deep into taking a man of God as ur daddy, no matter what he tells u or does to u, ur still gonna defend him, all it takes is for him to speak a word and u are already brainwashed. Why do u think it's very easy for people to strap a bomb to their chest and blow themselves up in a crowded place because their spiritual leaders asked them to do so to get salvation. Guy, never under estimate the power of religion.

As for many men of God/spiritual daddies, they will tell u that the more u make the man of God happy the more God is happy with u. So when they sleep with their members the victims either find nothing wrong in it or refuse to speak out.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by deltateam: 1:51am On Jan 09
Curious345:
Hnmm.

TB Joshua was a man after Satan's heart .

He grew up as a psychopath with a low self esteem; .

Then he unleashed himself on the gullible .

His PA said over 2000 abortions were carried out in a dingy clinic right there beside the altar inside the synagogue of Satan

Post video.
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by deltateam: 1:54am On Jan 09
RushManni:

Joke apart, does that really work

It's deception.
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by ogbonti: 1:58am On Jan 09
Justnation:
Why all these after the man's demise.
What is the motive?
BBC and Co should take a cold shower

while he was alive they accused him oooo na money and influence him take die the case I think then

2 Likes

Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:08am On Jan 09
OLAADEGBU:

SaharaReporters

Ajoke claimed that she never felt fatherly affection from the late pastor and that her father compelled her to be a disciple to ruin her life.

DISCIPLES: The Cult of TB Joshua, Ep 3 - The Collapse - BBC Africa Eye documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W8TnWslPxg
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by cliffypatt(m): 2:08am On Jan 09
Omihanifa:
Everyone knew TB joshua was using marine powers, and one thing about marine kingdom is that if you are dedicated in worshipping them and you follow their instructions one will be very rich and powerful. But ke me say one thing there's no power as great as that of Jesus christ.

But he never demonstrated anything related to the marine kingdom, his mode of delivering sermons, the miraculous occurrences didn't portray him as someone that had a link to the marine kingdom.
Re: How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock by Bodexinvest: 2:11am On Jan 09
These nonsense must stop, the man is dead and cant defend himself simple.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Here's Why I Choose To Remain In COZA - Lady / El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.