Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,227 members, 7,836,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. (1405 Views)

Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / With Picture Proof Whats Your First Comment On NL And How Many Likes Did You Get / Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by FRANCISTOWN: 11:07am On Jan 09
Prettygirl200:

1. Who be this one?
You go cry cry explain tire, 😂😂 yu no go see evidence,
2. don't go and look for something to do with your life,

3. dey here dey write opening letter.
1. Chief Francis.
2. I've done many things with my life.
3. Not an open letter but a birth of revolution

1 Like

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by reddingtonblack: 11:07am On Jan 09
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Well, we get pregnant, carry the baby in our bodies for 9 months ((men can disappear right after sex, we don't have that option)), we go through great pain giving birth to the baby and sometimes actually lose our lives, the birth changes our bodies forever some developing leaky bladder and such, ireversible weight-gain etc, post partum depression which have lead some to suicide, etc. Meanwhile ALL the man has done to this point is enjoy sex and cum!
Once the baby is born, we've already known her for 9 months, plus all we went through to produce the baby, all that tie us to him beyond love. Plus we have to breastfeed her, etc- we can't walk away from the baby. But a man can easily walk away and go impregnate another woman (we can't get pregnant again for some time)
Did you think of any of these??

I almost shed tears, these is tew much But lemme ask at the end who enjoys the children love & wealth most, my mother as being getting gift from me even b4 i enter university

My friends mom is busy travelling from her sons house to her daughter house to be with her grand children ... these december i saw her can't even recognise her cos enjoyment is written all over her

But papa dey house, we went to check on him he was busy struggling in the kitchen to arrange akpwu & warm refrigerated oha soup ... sm

No role is easy, spreading legs & birthing a child are natural course even the most lazy woman will birth a child

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by FRANCISTOWN: 11:08am On Jan 09
Vinnie2000:

Prettygirl my Babe, Wassup? cool smiley

I for say e no go better for you, but I always avoid redundancy.
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by Proserpina: 11:19am On Jan 09

1 Like

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by FRANCISTOWN: 11:23am On Jan 09
SweetBuns:
All this epistle and story simply because Seun decided to nominate a female supermod

Keep wailing grin

And Lmao @ nobody ever said women deserved to be raped on this forum
"For there is no curse cause less."

You should also show what the lady said to have gotten that response. Make nobody come dey whine us for hia
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by advanceDNA: 11:31am On Jan 09
ObalendeCMS:
Since a female has been chosen to be in charge of nairaland, I'll suggest that the "Real Men" avoid any thread other than the redpill thread.

Don't bother to give any advice to simps that bring his problem to the romance section.

Death to all irredeemable simps!

That's not happening....shutting men up is what they want....so we can have only simps and mr nice guys here licking their assés .

These their plan is beyond these rape comment from some of these stvpid guys here.....

Imagine some idîots complaining that comments that's not in support of marriage is an attack against women .... Saying young boys will read it and not want to get married...since when did not wanting marriage bcome a crime??

..everything is an attack against them...
guys say they want want virgin....they get triggered
...u complain about paternity fraud, they don't want to hear it..
..u complain of cheating, being exploited...they say y are hate them....
all they wanna see is praises and for men to say women are saint and only do evil because men made them do it...

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by FRANCISTOWN: 11:35am On Jan 09
luminouz:

Nice write-up!!!

The ones that are being pained are the ones clamouring for the redpill thread to be shut down. Which is insane!! I have never read it on the thread that we should rape or kill women...we just advise men to do better and tolerate no disrespect. How is that a crime?
It is a crime because in this world where we live now. Truth makes people uncomfortable, everyone goes to the market to purchase lies.

A guy created a thread one time like that and he was very thankful, so very thankful for the great things that men like men are doing on this forum.

Your prophecy is finally coming to pass.
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by FRANCISTOWN: 11:49am On Jan 09
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Well, we get pregnant, carry the baby in our bodies for 9 months ((men can disappear right after sex, we don't have that option)), we go through great pain giving birth to the baby and sometimes actually lose our lives, the birth changes our bodies forever some developing leaky bladder and such, ireversible weight-gain etc, post partum depression which have lead some to suicide, etc. Meanwhile ALL the man has done to this point is enjoy sex and cum!
Once the baby is born, we've already known her for 9 months, plus all we went through to produce the baby, all that tie us to him beyond love. Plus we have to breastfeed her, etc- we can't walk away from the baby. But a man can easily walk away and go impregnate another woman (we can't get pregnant again for some time)
Did you think of any of these??
I've always thought this account was operated by a man, but that's by the way.

Men also go thru lots of sufferings. Men who fix roofing sheet , build tall houses , wake as early as 3am to travel interstate also do all of these for their family.
Many men have to endure shame, reproach, disrespect and pains just to be able to provide for their family.
Men go hungry for their family.

And I've seen several women who forsook their kids just to be with another man. So no even carry the discussion go that area at all

4 Likes

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by luminouz(m): 11:57am On Jan 09
Fira09:

Okay persephone1.
Don't bother engaging her. She will scream and yell of being abused but her posts do the exact same thing and you wonder why the hypocrisy.

All I know is the redpill thread won't be shut down...redpillers already know that. We don't engage trolls on the thread.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by luminouz(m): 11:58am On Jan 09
FRANCISTOWN:

Men also go thru lots of sufferings. Men who fix roofing sheet , build tall houses , wake as early as 3am to travel interstate also do all of these for their family.
Many men have to endure shame, reproach, disrespect and pains just to be able to provide for their family.

And I've seen several women who forsook their kids just to be with another man. So no even carry the discussion go that area at all
Good point.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by SweetBuns(f): 12:43pm On Jan 09
FRANCISTOWN:

You should also show what the lady said to have gotten that response. Make nobody come dey whine us for hia
You keep giving more and more reasons why people shouldn’t even be listening to you
Rape apologist, please justify the rape threat when all I said was this

1 Like

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by Tunde835(m): 1:08pm On Jan 09
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Did you think of any o
Okay guys i want you to ignore her. Ignore this lady i just quoted. Don't waste your time. The best way to deal with a stupid person is to ignore them.

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by FRANCISTOWN: 1:10pm On Jan 09
SweetBuns:

You keep giving more and more reasons why people shouldn’t even be listening to you
Rape apologist, please justify the rape threat when all I said was this
I won't go back and forth with you.

Here is the thing. There could be a female behind that moniker parading herself as a man.
But since there is no evidence. L'esist de Paraja. Rape here doesn't mean:
•All women should be raped.
•A man must rape you. (Don't women rape women?)

I personally don't like the word rape. It makes it look like men only live on sex and will die without.

He could have said something light like:
•May everyone you trust and depend on disappoint you for you to have sense.

•May you be a victim of financial and business scam for you to have sense.

Or go like

•If you're unmarried, may your fiance eloped with your chief bridesmaids on your wedding day for you to have sense.

Were you not the same person who said you had no grace for moids like me and sent me hexes on one thread like that?

By now. You should have learnt to avoid me
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by Prettygirl200(f): 1:22pm On Jan 09
FRANCISTOWN:

I for say e no go better for you, but I always avoid redundancy.
Na your worthless mama e no go better for, who the hell are you? undecided undecided Did he call ur name or u are just being a duns?

1 Like

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by FRANCISTOWN: 1:24pm On Jan 09
advanceDNA:

That's not happening....shutting men up is what they want....so we can have only simps and mr nice guys here licking their assés .

These their plan is beyond these rape comment from some of these stvpid guys here.....

Imagine some idîots complaining that comments that's not in support of marriage is an attack against women .... Saying young boys will read it and not want to get married...since when did not wanting marriage bcome a crime??

all they wanna see is praises and for men to say women are saint and only do evil because men made them do it...

Man! These people have evolved in a strange way. They know what they are doing and they are intentional about it. They knew they were able to spread their feminism movement thru the internet.
Men created the most powerful weapon but women use the weapon against men.
The only thing men use the internet for basically, is for research, study, politics, news and sports. Men don't concern themselves discussing what women are doin.
While men were busy. Women were busy forming a very formidable army of other women online.

The only thing they needed was to sow a seed into their hearts. Now the seed has germinated without control.

This is the reason they are against any post that doesn't speak in the favour of women, because they know how they started.
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by FRANCISTOWN: 1:28pm On Jan 09
Prettygirl200:
Na your worthless mama e no go better for, who the hell are you? undecided undecided Did he call ur name or u are just being a duns?
I say many of you are products of dysfunctioned homes.
Anyways,nice to meet your mom. Would you like to introduce any other member of your immediate or extended family?
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by Prettygirl200(f): 1:30pm On Jan 09
FRANCISTOWN:

I say many of you are products of dysfunctioned homes.
Anyways,nice to meet your mom. Would you like to introduce any other member of your immediate or extended family?
Abeg close mouth, no dey spit for this green app.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by FRANCISTOWN: 1:33pm On Jan 09
Guys! Let it be history today that you should learn to avoid ladies raised by single mothers. The little girl up me is one of the reasons.

Now look at her life and see whether this one is fit to live amongst humans.
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:36pm On Jan 09
ObalendeCMS:

simps are not only dangerous to themselves but also to huMANity.

Simps are ruling the world today, name one achievement of an alfa mail.

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:37pm On Jan 09
FRANCISTOWN:

So because of what she said, she should be raped? Yes or no?

1 Like

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by TheFinesseKid: 1:49pm On Jan 09
reddingtonblack:

Tbh, he didnt bleep before now people have always cried give women a chance, even shina peter use am sing

today women are given Humanitarian post and we see how they changed the world, just Men are Bad cheesy betta dey look seún
nawa o. This life Una sure say man no go kill themselves so?
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by Vinnie2000(m): 2:33pm On Jan 09
Prettygirl200:
Vinnie2000 who was the female that was chosen as a mod here, they are saying a female has been chosen

No one has been Chosen or Hired yet.

So you want to be a Mod, too? shocked cool
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by Tunde835(m): 2:34pm On Jan 09
Fountainofyouth:

Simps are ruling the world today, name one achievement of an alfa mail.
Wetin we no go hear.
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by Prettygirl200(f): 2:42pm On Jan 09
Vinnie2000:

No one has been Chosen or Hired yet.

So you want to be a Mod, too? shocked cool
ehenn naaaa I no reach?

1 Like

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by Proserpina: 3:13pm On Jan 09

1 Like

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by PoliteActivist: 3:20pm On Jan 09
reddingtonblack:

I almost shed tears, these is tew much But lemme ask at the end who enjoys the children love & wealth most, my mother as being getting gift from me even b4 i enter university

My friends mom is busy travelling from her sons house to her daughter house to be with her grand children ... these december i saw her can't even recognise her cos enjoyment is written all over her

But papa dey house, we went to check on him he was busy struggling in the kitchen to arrange akpwu & warm refrigerated oha soup ... sm

No role is easy, spreading legs & birthing a child are natural course even the most lazy woman will birth a child

*Politeness*
Can't say I blame you if you almost shed tears - it is so unfair. As for your examples, they are anecdotal. Cases abound of elderly mothers abandoned, maltreated, or even killed by their children, and of fathers revered

1 Like

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by ObalendeCMS: 3:31pm On Jan 09
advanceDNA:

Bros, I weak finish.

Just like old ashaw0 bressst!
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by PoliteActivist: 3:36pm On Jan 09
FRANCISTOWN:

Tunde835:
Okay guys i want you to ignore her. Ignore this lady i just quoted. Don't waste your time. The best way to deal with a stupid person is to ignore them.
*Politeness*
And how many males on NL would have "polite" in their monikers when there are monikers like "pussyeater"cheesy
Bottom line, nature has been very unfair to women as to consequences of sex. Men can simply walk away, women can't. And 99.999% of women can't walk away from their children without knowing they're in good hands. While men may not even know the children are their's! Then add all sorts of cultural issues, some of which are mentioned below

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by reddingtonblack: 3:42pm On Jan 09
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
Can't say I blame you if you almost shed tears - it is so unfair. As for your examples, they are anecdotal. Cases abound of elderly mothers abandoned, maltreated, or even killed by their children, and of fathers revered

Had to go check the meaning of anecdotal, you are wrong cos from a hoilistic view, my Observation/examples are what relateable

Almost all grown up can relate with my experience, the numbers of mothers day in a year is evidence enough, almost all musician have songs to celebrate there mothers

Cases of mothers abuse is immaterial to these discussion, Mothers reaps more dividend from children than fathers, we don't need to argue its Reality
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by PoliteActivist: 3:51pm On Jan 09
reddingtonblack:

Had to go check the meaning of anecdotal, you are wrong cos from a hoilistic view, my Observation/examples are what relateable

Almost all grown up can relate with my experience, the numbers of mothers day in a year is evidence enough, almost all musician have songs to celebrate there mothers

Cases of mothers abuse is immaterial to these discussion, Mothers reaps more dividend from children than fathers, we don't need to argue its Reality
*Politeness*
I am talking scientific irrefutable biology while you are talking subjective cultural phenomena that are different from place to place and even person to person. Just because you know one woman who abandoned her children without caring if they lived or died, we know 99.999999999% of women are not like that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help My Friend / To All Ladies, What Do You Think / Nairalanders, Please Read This Story And Be Amazed !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.