Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. (1406 Views)

Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / With Picture Proof Whats Your First Comment On NL And How Many Likes Did You Get / Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by reddingtonblack: 4:27pm On Jan 09
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
I am talking scientific irrefutable biology while you are talking subjective cultural phenomena that are different from place to place and even person to person. Just because you know one woman who abandoned her children without caring if they lived or died, we know 99.999999999% of women are not like that

Hello , you are on Nairaland and even the topic is geographical enough.

Science deals with fact, and fact is a collection of samples that align, My examples are still there for you to go back n read again ... Don't twist my words
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by Vinnie2000(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09
Prettygirl200:
ehenn naaaa I no reach?

You are able and Capable, sweedy. cool smiley
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by PoliteActivist: 7:01pm On Jan 09
reddingtonblack:

Hello , you are on Nairaland and even the topic is geographical enough.

Science deals with fact, and fact is a collection of samples that align, My examples are still there for you to go back n read again ... Don't twist my words
*Politeness*
So where are your studies and what are the samples?
We are talking consequences of sex and how it is highly unfavorable to women (as men can simply walk away right after it). Instead of conceding that simple irrefutable biological fact, your focus is what may or may not happen when and if the child grows up!
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by reddingtonblack: 7:41pm On Jan 09
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
So where are your studies and what are the samples?
We are talking consequences of sex and how it is highly unfavorable to women as men can simply walk away right after it. Instead of conceding that simple irrefutable biological fact, your focus is what may or may not happen when and if the child grows up!

At these point, i need ask, am i talking to a Bot , how can anyone insinuate sex is unfavorable to women
Two things Women cherish the most is Money and a child which they get via Sex

You are only looking at things from one blur angle, chances of pregnancy after sex is 50/50, besides pregnant is just one of the things women get from sex,

So many bride family have being elevated today cos there daughter open yansh for rich man, which rarely applies to men.

Sex is more favorable to women from a broad lens, leave scientist out of reality talk

1 Like

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by FRANCISTOWN: 8:05pm On Jan 09
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
And how many males on NL would have "polite" in their monikers when there are monikers like "pussyeater"cheesy

Regardless, I think anyone is free to use whichever name interests them, innit?

PoliteActivist:

Bottom line, nature has been very unfair to women as to consequences of sex. Men can simply walk away, women can't. And 99.999% of women can't walk away from their children without knowing they're in good hands. While men may not even know the children are their's! Then add all sorts of cultural issues, some of which are mentioned below
Nature has been unfair or what did you say?
Are you seriously kidding me?

Women decide to open their legs for whoever they feel like.
Women also decide to get pregnant or not.
So whose fault is it that they've chosen the irresponsible men?
It's their fault of course.
Everyone should take responsibilities for their actions please.
Women don't know that most of the adult activities they engage in have real life consequences

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by PoliteActivist: 11:22pm On Jan 09
FRANCISTOWN:

Nature has been unfair or what did you say?
Are you seriously kidding me?

Women decide to open their legs for whoever they feel like.
Women also decide to get pregnant or not.
So whose fault is it that they've chosen the irresponsible men?
It's their fault of course.
Everyone should take responsibilities for their actions please.
Women don't know that most of the adult activities they engage in have real life consequences

reddingtonblack:

At these point, i need ask, am i talking to a Bot , how can anyone insinuate sex is unfavorable to women
Two things Women cherish the most is Money and a child which they get via Sex

You are only looking at things from one blur angle, chances of pregnancy after sex is 50/50, besides pregnant is just one of the things women get from sex,

So many bride family have being elevated today cos there daughter open yansh for rich man, which rarely applies to men.

Sex is more favorable to women from a broad lens, leave scientist out of reality talk

*Politeness*
The sexual urge is a powerful basic instinct for both men and women and sooner or later it must find expression. Different if the urge were only with one gender. But nooo, and not only that, only one gender has hymen that announces if she ever did it; the other gender, nothing like hymen!
And in a society like Nigeria, after the woman has borne ALL the risks and unpleasantness of pregnancy and childbirth and finally produces a baby, the baby belongs to the man! He may choose to collect his baby and toss the woman or choose to live with her; or he may choose to abandon her and the baby and move to Tahiti! It's entirely up to him!
And you folks think that's all quite fair, wow!
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by Prettygirl200(f): 11:26pm On Jan 09
Vinnie2000:

You are able and Capable, sweedy. cool smiley
Lol thanks baby

1 Like

Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by luminouz(m): 1:42am On Jan 10
Proserpina:
Not "illumination" trying to make sense in year 2024.

Scream and yell ontop Nl guys lol.... You just like making yourself feel important. Una know who una dey try your nonsense with on this forum nah! cheesy grin
Except Redditon.black I find very repulsive, none of you really matter to make me scream.

I will return your energy times 50, so calm down and stop feeling fly. I no send you undecided
K
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by FRANCISTOWN: 6:20am On Jan 10
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
The sexual urge is a powerful basic instinct for both men and women and sooner or later it must find expression. Different if the urge were only with one gender. But nooo, and not only that, only one gender has hymen that announces if she ever did it; the other gender, nothing like hymen!
And in a society like Nigeria, after the woman has borne ALL the risks and unpleasantness of pregnancy and childbirth and finally produces a baby, the baby belongs to the man! He may choose to collect his baby and toss the woman or choose to live with her; or he may choose to abandon her and the baby and move to Tahiti! It's entirely up to him!
My point remains that. Unless otherwise 'rape'.
Women determines whether sex happens or not.

Let me ask your a question. If a man slept with a lady who has an STI and along the line the guy contracts the Infection. Whose fault would it be that the guy becomes a carrier?
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by reddingtonblack: 7:04am On Jan 10
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*

I think you need re-sensitization, We now live in world where Women lost there hymen via exercise, Love Machine/candles and other surprising

its preposterous to think virginity/hymen lost in a women is only via Diick intervention

Aunty we live in a 21st century no family or groom goes about demanding handkerchief with blood stain, Virgnity as lost its credence in our Modern world

Like said, you are only looking at things from one Narrow angle, downsizes of unwanted pregnancy to a female child BUt that is not always the case, or is it in all cases Men reject pregnancy or walk away.

Women have more Risk to bear i get you but when you are making a submission try strike a balance
Re: Why Women Will Always Win Against Men On NL And In Real Life. by PoliteActivist: 5:48pm On Jan 10
FRANCISTOWN:

My point remains that. Unless otherwise 'rape'.
Women determines whether sex happens or not.

Let me ask your a question. If a man slept with a lady who has an STI and along the line the guy contracts the Infection. Whose fault would it be that the guy becomes a carrier?

reddingtonblack:
I think you need re-sensitization, We now live in world where Women lost there hymen via exercise, Love Machine/candles and other surprising

its preposterous to think virginity/hymen lost in a women is only via Diick intervention

Aunty we live in a 21st century no family or groom goes about demanding handkerchief with blood stain, Virgnity as lost its credence in our Modern world

Like said, you are only looking at things from one Narrow angle, downsizes of unwanted pregnancy to a female child BUt that is not always the case, or is it in all cases Men reject pregnancy or walk away.

Women have more Risk to bear i get you but when you are making a submission try strike a balance

*Politeness*
You must be kidding. Can you force a man to have sex?? Point is, both have the same sexual urge but only one is denied the freedom of indulging as she wishes or as desirable opportunity arises, which is quite unfair!

NL is full of males insisting on virgins or saying they disvirgined their wives or gf. Go tell them it is exercise and candles that now disvirgin girls!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Irony Of A Saint! / She Is Married And Beautiful But I Dont Mind / Should I Continue Of With Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.