Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude (19526 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / I Quit Being A Nice Guy / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by JustPowerApps(m): 11:33pm On Jan 09
Don't mind her Op, nah agbero she dey find grin

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Flamemignon1(m): 11:36pm On Jan 09
SPAMBOX7:
With women once you snooze you lose. That's fosho. No two ways grin
I don't know how most men keep attracting the toxic ones because I can never agree with that narrative, it's downright generalization when there are still good women

4 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Almightyprosper: 11:37pm On Jan 09
Which one is Mr nice guy.. next thing they'll charge you for rape.. have money. If one turn you down for today night another one will come

12 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by DemonAngel(m): 11:39pm On Jan 09
Only jobless, pained, hungry, broke, unwise simping men with zero focus will have time to discuss women.

P.S There's something called Priority.

4 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Mandela27: 11:42pm On Jan 09
Just be humane
No mumu for any body and don't be too nice

9 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by JustPowerApps(m): 11:45pm On Jan 09
Harddiskng:

Take note, Animals always want to be treated like animals.

There is no reasonable lady with good education, earning a good living in a prestigious profession that does want to have peace of mind or be treated well BUT you see these set of jobless animals without a job bearing graduating university with a draw or less or even dropped out, the only information they use their brain to process is money from hookup, wig & iphone….. na them!

Bless you man, I love this.
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Oshokhai69: 11:46pm On Jan 09
StrongAlphMale:

Dey plenty, even here on nairaland.

Just wait, they'll soon come and evade this thread with their SIMPLETON comments

‘Evade’ the thread how? 🤔
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by LagosSuperStar: 11:47pm On Jan 09
Mr nice guy grin

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by YoungLionken(m): 11:50pm On Jan 09
That lady is confused, it has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with Mr nice guy undecided..

The funny thing is, people like that, after messing up, always try to find the same person in every other person they come across. And if they can't, they always go back to beg for forgiveness (which is always too late)...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Connected1: 11:50pm On Jan 09
If you can't make her cry, forget about it.

I am not saying it should be a hobby but when you stand your ground on something you will definitely see her shed tears, either fake or real, that's the kind of man they respect.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by SonofGod231: 11:51pm On Jan 09
Imagine if she was significantly doll and knows her IQ is below par. Na disaster.
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by olaztek(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09
The word NICE has been really bastardized. A nice person is one who's friendly, respectable and do good to people.

Any man who allow others to bully him or is being constantly treated like a piece of shit is not a NICE man , he is a WEAK man.

14 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by SPAMBOX7: 11:51pm On Jan 09
Flamemignon1:

I don't know how most men keep attracting the toxic ones because I can never agree with that narrative, it's downright generalization when there are still good women
Well it's best to assume all women are the same until proven otherwise. It's much safer like that with women of nowadays

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by jedisco(m): 11:57pm On Jan 09
Nicepoker:
A nigerian girl is like a summer weather surrounded by a winter constitution. Always keep them where they belong. (The back seat). They don't even know what they actually want.

They've started again. Labelling 'Nigerian women'. Let me ask, how many non-Nigerian women have you dated?

Like I keep saying, the average Nigerian lady is the direct representation of Nigerian man.
Secondly, human traits are similar irrespective race. This is the first rule of being an alpha or whatever you call it.

@Seun.. you see what you are trying to deal with.

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by addictiv(m): 12:10am On Jan 10
Harddiskng:

Take note, Animals always want to be treated like animals.

Like the comment above says... Animals always want to be treated like animals...sums it all up.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Fryx: 12:14am On Jan 10
StrongAlphMale:
Nige guys are regarded as Simp.
Nevertheless the below says it all

lol. So if a woman said she wanted to do something. And I said, no; do this instead. But she insisted, it’s mr nice guy attitude to just agree with everything she decided to do after then.

Dey play.

I will over ghost her and just say yes to everything. She will either leave or listen to me the next time I have a piece of advice for her.

On a norm self, I simply agree with a woman provided it won’t stop my plan.

I hate stress. Especially from irrelevant stuff like women whala. Infact, I hardly go about looking for a woman to keep me company. I can’t just deal with the stress.

If you must stress me, then you must be making me money. Else, leave oh. I no get that time oh.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by VULCAN(m): 12:19am On Jan 10
Perhaps you respect your mother more although I doubt you are even male.

But real men ONLY respect their mother more when she singlehandedly brought them up and made innumerable sacrifices for them.

Otherwise every normal man respects his father more because he saw him making sacrifices to give their life colour

Men have AFFECTION for their mothers while they RESPECT their fathers.

Of course I can't speak for how things went in your house.

I'm talking of the norm here

Flamemignon1:

It's also the other way around,men respect their moms more

4 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Kudducini(m): 12:23am On Jan 10
As long as there are introverts there will always be simps
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by GUNITGuy: 12:28am On Jan 10
saasala:
Another thread for the highly misogynistic guys on Nairaland to masturbate on. Watch them come here and spew their hatred on the women again, meanwhile, instead of saying thrash they should read between the lines and learn.

As much as ladies want a cool and good guy, they don't want someone who is easily swayed. There needs to be a balance. If you treat ladies as sh1t, they will run from you, and if you are easily manipulated, they will run. This is where balancing everything comes.

Be nice, but not too nice. Be bad, nut not too bad. Create a balance.

As a man, I can't even deal with a fellow man who can't think for himself, who is easily swayed or manipulated. I cannot deal with a fool. Be caring, loving and all that but you also need to stand your ground and show that you are the man in the relationship/marriage.

I can't even be with a lady who agrees with everything I say, who can't come up with constructive argument and criticism. It goes both ways.
Women imbalance feelings they're in Love with bad boys when they're in their prime ..Actors musicians, Ghetto Yahoo Boys ...I see this almost every day ...
Ones they start clocking 25, 29 30 they need a "God Fearing man" that they would manipulate easily...We know all this games being played .....So stop blaming misogynist they have their reasons ...
Women in Nigeria would stay in a relationship called Marriage and Come to US and Europe were there is Divorce benefits and start saying don't stay in "Toxic Relationship" no longer called "Marriage"

10 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by ekanx27(m): 12:30am On Jan 10
Meanwhile somewhere right now in a small town in one location, A SIMP is busy shinning the Congo of an Alpha male girlfriend.........

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Flamemignon1(m): 12:34am On Jan 10
VULCAN:
Perhaps you respect your mother more although I doubt you are even male.

But real men ONLY respect their mother more when she singlehandedly brought them up and made innumerable sacrifices for them.

Otherwise every normal man respects his father more because he saw him making sacrifices to give their life colour

Men have AFFECTION for their mothers while they RESPECT their fathers.

Of course I can't speak for how things went in your house.

I'm talking of the norm here

Agree to disagree as experiences differ and I'm male not every male is a wand pusher to assert their narrative
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by eepeepook: 12:50am On Jan 10
Mscheew. Abeg, women don’t know what they want. All that nice guy nonsense they disregard when dating are what they actively search for when it’s marriage time.

This is 2024. As much as you children will disregard this plea, it should be made; stop posting these stupid topics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Davidcorny: 1:06am On Jan 10
Most women are confused or I'll say more accurately the average woman has no way to gauge men so she assumes men need to be vulgar and disagreeable or loudmouthed, it's an insecure man child that acts that way.

Gentlemen, be yourself and most important have self respect, if she doesn't like you, move on, if she treats your kindness as being a mugu, move on, any woman thinking like this ends up a punching bag.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by anonymuz(m): 1:25am On Jan 10
Edipet:
You thought they are no more?
yes, with the orientation here and there,I think NO man should be simple to ladies. All they want is frivolent lifestyles especially Nigeria ladies.
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Ultimatesammie(m): 1:46am On Jan 10
Lastmankc:
My woman is even afraid of me because of my authoritative attitude.I am just trying to bend so of my ways now because of the woman in my life.It touches me when she looks terrify because of my Nature.
Lool is this a flex

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Walai(m): 2:04am On Jan 10
Guy delete this comment.
I know a lot of extroverted simps.
I am an introvert too but more of a lone wolf (sigma male)

Kudducini:
As long as there are introverts there will always be simps

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by luminouz(m): 2:06am On Jan 10
Lmaoooo

I will never be called a nice guy. I cure people's bullshiit for a living.

Nice guys are who many women say they love and some may marry but will never respect. No woman wants her son to be such too
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by TeamXola(m): 2:09am On Jan 10
Ladies tend not to like the nice guys

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Dbakre1: 2:25am On Jan 10
But be very careful not to lose him, replacement may not be so easy. Dont take such men for granted
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by anonymuz(m): 2:40am On Jan 10
GUNITGuy:

Women imbalance feelings they're in Love with bad boys when they're in their prime ..Actors musicians, Ghetto Yahoo Boys ...I see this almost every day ...
Ones they start clocking 25, 29 30 they need a "God Fearing man" that they would manipulate easily...We know all this games being played .....So stop blaming misogynist they have their reasons ...
Women in Nigeria would stay in a relationship called Marriage and Come to US and Europe were there is Divorce benefits and start saying don't stay in "Toxic Relationship" no longer called "Marriage"
God bless you brother. I've once been a victim of manipulation, you see bro women are naturally designed that way. What makes you a man is when to identify,analyse their ways, you will always get them. But SIMPs don't think that way.

7 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by PROPEACE: 2:48am On Jan 10
All I have to say is 2 whole pages and not a single comment by a female! Coincidence? No!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Home Alone With My Step Brother…..(episode 1) / Pantless 2 Sisters With Massive Backside Causes A Stir Block Road As Men Scream / Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.