Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude (19523 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / I Quit Being A Nice Guy / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Hamiltonii: 2:54am On Jan 10
Appletek:
By the very design of nature, women only respect symbols of authority. That's why little girls are more respectful and affectionate towards their dads than their Moms. Dads are symbols of authority.

Acknowledged your source.
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Smartguyboy(m): 2:57am On Jan 10
Sometimes I am Mr nice if I haven’t gotten the mission complete.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by MzansiCoolio: 2:58am On Jan 10
Disgusting comments all round. Nigerians really don't respect women or their own mothers.

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by luminouz(m): 3:14am On Jan 10
MzansiCoolio:
Disgusting comments all round. Nigerians really don't respect women or their own mothers.
Yen yen yen!!!
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by CheedyJ(m): 3:19am On Jan 10
Kudducini:
As long as there are introverts there will always be simps
This is an ignorant statement ,try enlighten yourself mate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by efe21: 3:19am On Jan 10
MzansiCoolio:
What the comments are saying is be nice to women but don't be stupid..... Always endeavour to strike a balance at the right time firmly without compromise.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:04am On Jan 10
Lastmankc:
My woman is even afraid of me because of my authoritative attitude.I am just trying to bend so of my ways now because of the woman in my life.It touches me when she looks terrify because of my Nature.

You're psychologically damaged and your girlfriend is suffering from “Stockholm syndrome”.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Teymanhenry(f): 4:42am On Jan 10
The bottom line is a woman subconsciously wants a man would be in charge and in check lovingly and respectfully. She needs her man to be the man he was created to be. Otherwise she'll disrespect and dump your sorry arss.

4 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by jaxxy(m): 4:51am On Jan 10
StrongAlphMale:
Nige guys are regarded as Simp.
Nevertheless the below says it all

This is inaccurate. it depends on who u are dating. I'd ure dating someone immature who can't handle people being in their feelings or expressing themselves then yes u have to be a bit of a bad guy or low key toxic to get their attention or affection.

It is an anomaly of actual love but can get u lust and toxic love from broken people.
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by lesbiconverter: 4:58am On Jan 10
StrongAlphMale:

Dey plenty, even here on nairaland.

Just wait, they'll soon come and evade this thread with their SIMPLETON comments
you mean invade
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by PaNnamdi: 5:14am On Jan 10
Lastmankc:
My woman is even afraid of me because of my authoritative attitude.I am just trying to bend so of my ways now because of the woman in my life.It touches me when she looks terrify because of my Nature.
So na woman u fit terrorise grin am ashamed of you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by 2buffagain(m): 5:18am On Jan 10
Nothing wrong in what she said.
Such a man would disgust me too, a fellow man, talkless of a woman who innately looks up to a man.

Stop agreeing stupidly with women just because they wear makeup and have holes on their bodies to fork.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Hassanmaye(m): 5:40am On Jan 10
anonymuz:
So SIMP still exist ?
Hahahaha My stomach please grin

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by boxypane(m): 6:37am On Jan 10
anonymuz:
So SIMP still exist ?
Economy never reach their side.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by benqo01(m): 7:05am On Jan 10
Ustec:
so it's an offense to be nice again.
Good luck to you on your quest for bad boys. lipsrsealed

I understand her point here what she is trying to say is taking charge,not just Yes Yes all the time which some guys are guilty of.......

She simply want a man with a BIG SAY showing that authority.

Am a nice guy but when it comes to woman matter i dey strong hand wella

Women dont love nice guys they love men who got authority who can take charge

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by benqo01(m): 7:13am On Jan 10
Moral lesson guys you can be nice but once a while change am for your woman

She is absolutely right here, some guys are just YES YES guys, they can never say NO for once

They will agree anything she says, no counter attack noting nothing oga she go see you as being weak

Truth is she will definitely get tired of you most time change it for her show her that your rough side make she melo a bit

That is what women want in a man

Me as a guy i can be nice but when it comes to woman matter i dey change am for them o na so e suppose be.

7 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Checkwell: 7:29am On Jan 10
Lame and silly topic. Always seeking social media validation for your behavior. If you can't just be yourself and be very comfortable in your own skin, please get lost!

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by xyrexzmanto: 7:40am On Jan 10
This is me... sometimes they say we are hardman, some say we get pride.
Demigod22:
God knows I am not created to be nice. I can only be considerate or humane, but nice is not for me.

When it comes to relationship, I am in charge, I am blunt and refute what is wrong immediately, I am not perfect, but I am not totally sentimental.
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by xyrexzmanto: 7:42am On Jan 10
Word.....
Appletek:
By the very design of nature, women only respect symbols of authority. That's why little girls are more respectful and affectionate towards their dads than their Moms. Dads are symbols of authority.

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by WoroSeeWoro(m): 7:43am On Jan 10
never impress Nigerian girls. they are ungrateful and useless...am telling you guys ..why should this type of word come out from a sensible lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by YourGFsnatcher: 7:46am On Jan 10
StrongAlphMale:

Dey plenty, even here on nairaland.

Just wait, they'll soon come and invade this thread with their SIMPLETON comments
One simp even attacked me recently here. Forming defender of the female gender.. thinking they will give him pusseigh for doing that...na me come bang the pusseigh..

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Uptheante(m): 7:47am On Jan 10
ekanx27:
Meanwhile somewhere right now in a small town in one location, A SIMP is busy shinning the Congo of an Alpha male girlfriend.........
After spending a fortune on her & serving her like a slave. The simp is definitely getting a boring sex from her wide kpekus that was well drilled by the alpha male.
The alpha male never had to do any of those things to get her kpekus & he pounded her & got the best of her kpekus.
She will still use the money she has gotten from the simp on her alpha male & still give him free kpekus again & again

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Connected1: 7:58am On Jan 10
MzansiCoolio:
Did they stop you from respecting yours?

Make we hear word abeg.
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by MzansiCoolio: 8:01am On Jan 10
Connected1:

Did they stop you from respecting yours?

Make we hear word abeg.

Crawl back to your cave.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by achimendy(m): 8:17am On Jan 10
StrongAlphMale:

Preach the gospel word of redpill salvation comrade!

Peach on 🔥

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by freshvine(f): 8:19am On Jan 10
When you guys are finally married, you'll be saying "sorry " to your wives for no reason.

You'll all understand that women are always right...anything after that is the beginning of a new argument.

2 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Connected1: 8:20am On Jan 10
freshvine:
When you guys are finally married, you'll be saying "sorry " to your wives for no reason.

You'll all understand that women are always right...anything after that is the beginning of a new argument.
It's funny how women say sorry to me for no reason, I don't think marriage will change that.
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by freshvine(f): 8:27am On Jan 10
Connected1:

It's funny how women say sorry to me for no reason, I don't think marriage will change that.

A lady will apologize to you before marriage but you'll start from where she stopped in marriage to the very end.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by bigcee(m): 8:27am On Jan 10
The guy is fake and a people's pleaser. He's just afraid of losing her.

7 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by bigcee(m): 8:29am On Jan 10
Appletek:

Hmm, this
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by neonly: 8:46am On Jan 10
Demigod22:
God knows I am not created to be nice. I can only be considerate or humane, but nice is not for me.

When it comes to relationship, I am in charge, I am blunt and refute what is wrong immediately, I am not perfect, but I am not totally sentimental.

You never jam d manipulative once
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Wetlands22: 8:51am On Jan 10
Girls really get problem!!
The guys wey no agree to their bidding is being seen as misogyny.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Home Alone With My Step Brother…..(episode 1) / Pantless 2 Sisters With Massive Backside Causes A Stir Block Road As Men Scream / Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.