Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude (19524 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / I Quit Being A Nice Guy / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Connected1: 8:53am On Jan 10
freshvine:

A lady will apologize to you before marriage but you'll start from where she stopped in marriage to the very end.
😂
Funny woman, Na the three wives wey I wan marry I go dae apologize to 🌝

One thing I don't know how to do is apologize even to those paying me to feed, talk less of a woman that her only relevance is the children she bore for me.
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by StrongAlphMale: 8:59am On Jan 10
YourGFsnatcher:

One simp even attacked me recently here. Forming defender of the female gender.. thinking they will give him pusseigh for doing that...na me come bang the pusseigh..

That's exactly how they behave bro. They think and believe by rushing to defend the female gender they'll be be given kpekus as a reward. This is exactly why they're called simpletons.

Ignore them. They are irredeemable homosapiens

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by StrongAlphMale: 9:01am On Jan 10
freshvine:

A lady will apologize to you before marriage but you'll start from where she stopped in marriage to the very end.

Such things happen to SIMP men in marriage. Hence the constant apology from the simp dude boasts her fragile ego. Simps are endangered species in our community.
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by StrongAlphMale: 9:03am On Jan 10
MzansiCoolio:
Disgusting comments all round. Nigerians really don't respect women or their own mothers.

South African men are largely simps in nature..here in Nigeria, we don't tolerate any form of simping at all.

You can take your simping to your SA forum
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by StrongAlphMale: 9:04am On Jan 10
WoroSeeWoro:
never impress Nigerian girls. they are ungrateful and useless...am telling you guys ..why should this type of word come out from a sensible lady

Apt!

Truer words have never been spoken like this comrade.

Fire on 🔥
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by StrongAlphMale: 9:09am On Jan 10
benqo01:
Moral lesson guys you can be nice but once a while change am for your woman

She is absolutely right here, some guys are just YES YES guys, they can never say NO for once

They will agree anything she says, no counter attack noting nothing oga she go see you as being weak

Truth is she will definitely get tired of you most time change it for her show her that your rough side make she melo a bit

That is what women want in a man

Me as a guy i can be nice but when it comes to woman matter i dey change am for them o na so e suppose be.

Wisdom of the gods dwell in you comrade!

Fire on 🔥 preach the gospel word comrade!

God bless the redpill.
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Demigod22: 9:11am On Jan 10
neonly:

You never jam d manipulative once

Apart from the fact that I don't want to gaslight lovers, I am the practical one. I will rather live as a monster than die as a good man.

I don't attach emotions to my relationship, you can break my heart if I don't have one. Any unfortunate manipulative partner that want to try me will leave that relationship very broken.
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by StrongAlphMale: 9:11am On Jan 10
Uptheante:

After spending a fortune on her & serving her like a slave. The simp is definitely getting a boring sex from her wide kpekus that was well drilled by the alpha male.
The alpha male never had to do any of those things to get her kpekus & he pounded her & got the best of her kpekus.
She will still use the money she has gotten from the simp on her alpha male & still give him free kpekus again & again

Comrade 😂 grin

The simp dude obviously doesn't know this.

Everything you just said seem strange to him 😂

4 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by freshvine(f): 9:11am On Jan 10
StrongAlphMale:

Such things happen to SIMP men in marriage. Hence the constant apology from the simp dude boasts her fragile ego. Simps are endangered species in our community.

You'll either keep divorcing or remarrying or HBP kills you.

In marriage you deal with women with wisdom and not ego.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by StrongAlphMale: 9:12am On Jan 10
freshvine:
When you guys are finally married, you'll be saying "sorry " to your wives for no reason.

You'll all understand that women are always right...anything after that is the beginning of a new argument.

This isn't a thread for weaklings and simps. Go to the simpletons threads and say this to them so they can praise and hail you.

3 Likes

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Demigod22: 9:13am On Jan 10
xyrexzmanto:
This is me... sometimes they say we are hardman, some say we get pride.

A king with a crown should have pride. I don't go about hurting them, but I don't tolerate their excesses or give them room for any emotional blackmail or gaslighting.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by freshvine(f): 9:14am On Jan 10
StrongAlphMale:

This isn't a thread for weaklings and simps. Go to the simpletons threads and say this to them so they can praise and hail you.

When you are ready for the real life you'll value my point

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by StrongAlphMale: 9:15am On Jan 10
freshvine:

You'll either keep divorcing or remarrying or HBP kills you.

In marriage you deal with women with wisdom and not ego.

So in marriage the woman isn't expected to deal with the man with wisdom and not her fragile ego?

U want a weak simp man that'll constantly keep apologizing to you? Means the woman is in charge of the relationship, not the man!

And so if he doesn't apologize to you, you end up divorcing him? So who lose? U divorced him, u suffer, he marries someone else, so who come lose?

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by StrongAlphMale: 9:16am On Jan 10
freshvine:

When you are ready for the real life you'll value my point

Your point is for simp Men to masturbate on. They hold no water!

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Appletek: 9:20am On Jan 10
Hamiltonii:

Acknowledged your source.

The source is my head. Learn to use yours.
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Appletek: 9:22am On Jan 10
Flamemignon1:

It's also the other way around,men respect their moms more

Men show love to their Moms, not respect. Daughters respect their fathers.
Learn the difference.

By the way, let me ask you. Would you prefer to marry a woman who loves you or a woman who respects you?
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Oshokhai69: 9:42am On Jan 10
freshvine:
When you guys are finally married, you'll be saying "sorry " to your wives for no reason.

You'll all understand that women are always right...anything after that is the beginning of a new argument.

And who taught you this? Your papa or your mama? 🤔
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by kelmicheal: 9:51am On Jan 10
To stop being nice can't work ye all should know that everyone are created differently.
If you are naturally Nice remain like that
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by JovialJune(f): 10:05am On Jan 10
So many educated illiterate on this thread, and it's unfortunate they are mostly male, they don't even know the difference between a nice guy and a weak guy,

Like why would anyone want to be with a man who says yes to everything, a man that cannot decide for himself? That shows he can easily be manipulated and controlled by both men and women,

Simple basic logic and understanding is needed in these things instead of condemning women for not wanting a weak man, this new year and most of you still do not have sense, it's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by JovialJune(f): 10:08am On Jan 10
Appletek:

Learn the difference.

By the way, let me ask you. Would you prefer to marry a woman who loves you or a woman who respects you?

What do you mean by "not respect"? Men shouldn't respect their mother?

It is common sense to love and respect your mother and father there is no difference to it, in your quest to sound smart by half you ended up saying nothing meaningful.
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by JovialJune(f): 10:12am On Jan 10
WoroSeeWoro:
never impress Nigerian girls. they are ungrateful and useless...am telling you guys ..why should this type of word come out from a sensible lady

StrongAlphMale:

Apt!

Truer words have never been spoken like this comrade.

Fire on 🔥

Seun this is the misogyny we are talking about, they end up insulting all nigerian ladies instead of the particular person in the discussion, with Op approving the evil stance which obviously is the reason he created this thread.
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:41am On Jan 10
Demigod22:
God knows I am not created to be nice. I can only be considerate or humane, but nice is not for me.

When it comes to relationship, I am in charge, I am blunt and refute what is wrong immediately, I am not perfect, but I am not totally sentimental.

My nig¥ah

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Myer(m): 10:42am On Jan 10
Nicepoker:
A nigerian girl is like a summer weather surrounded by a winter constitution. Always keep them where they belong. (The back seat). They don't even know what they actually want.
The energy you give determines they energy you'll get in return.
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Myer(m): 10:44am On Jan 10
Demigod22:
God knows I am not created to be nice. I can only be considerate or humane, but nice is not for me.

When it comes to relationship, I am in charge, I am blunt and refute what is wrong immediately, I am not perfect, but I am not totally sentimental.
She'll simply be more subtle and manipulative. You'll be doing what she wants and think you're in control. lol
Treat her as you want to be treated and she'll do the same..
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Demigod22: 10:59am On Jan 10
Myer:

She'll simply be more subtle and manipulative. You'll be doing what she wants and think you're in control. lol
Treat her as you want to be treated and she'll do the same..

Some partners don't give you same energy. Some people are already damaged from past relationships.

For instance, I asked a girl to visit me, she said she wants to cook for her Dad, I said that is okay, we see tomorrow instead. She got angry that I should have forced her to come. Another one expect me to be seize her phone for not taking an instruction, she wants me to be reading her chats and have her password.

Such people only know negative energy, and if you don't correct them or leave them, they can easily influence a weak mind.

Talking about manipulative partner, have you learned how to make use of telepathy, reverse psychology, and clairvoyant power?
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Myer(m): 11:03am On Jan 10
Demigod22:

Some partners don't give you same energy. Some people are already damaged from past relationships.

For instance, I asked a girl to visit me, she said she wants to cook for her Dad, I said that is okay, we see tomorrow instead. She got angry that I should have forced her to come. Another one expect me to be seize her phone for not taking an instruction, she wants me to be reading her chats and have her password.

Such people only know negative energy, and if you don't correct them or leave them, they can easily influence a weak mind.
Talking about manipulative partner, have you learned how to make use of telepathy, reverse psychology, and clairvoyant power?
Exactly why you're attracting such girls. You yourself are manipulative.
Be straight-up with people and you'll attract more straight-up people.
True story.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Appletek: 11:38am On Jan 10
JovialJune:

What do you mean by "not respect"? Men shouldn't respect their mother?

It is common sense to love and respect your mother and father there is no difference to it, in your quest to sound smart by half you ended up saying nothing meaningful.

It is not my fault that your brain lacks the capacity decipher what I typed. Pls don't quote me again, I don't waste my time on unintelligent ladies. Bye.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Flamemignon1(m): 11:50am On Jan 10
Appletek:

Learn the difference.

Like I said,I don't agree with that narrative,go generalize genders elsewhere and besides I would prefer to marry a wise and good woman who's attracted to me as a person

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by luminouz(m): 12:00pm On Jan 10
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're psychologically damaged and your girlfriend is suffering from “Stockholm syndrome”.
And you are a liar!!!

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by Appletek: 12:06pm On Jan 10
Flamemignon1:

Like I said,I don't agree with that narrative,go generalize genders elsewhere and besides I would prefer to marry a wise and good woman who's attracted to me as a person

K
Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by richboy7(m): 12:10pm On Jan 10
Simps or redpill. Sometimes people can't help their nature.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With The Mr. Nice Guy Attitude by JovialJune(f): 12:15pm On Jan 10
Appletek:

It is not my fault that your brain lacks the capacity decipher what I typed. Pls don't quote me again, I don't waste my time on unintelligent ladies. Bye.

If your brain had the capacity to think logically, you'd have been able to know that you don't choose between love or respect for parents, but then, it's very obvious there are so many senseless, daft, dull guys roaming free on this forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Home Alone With My Step Brother…..(episode 1) / Pantless 2 Sisters With Massive Backside Causes A Stir Block Road As Men Scream / Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.