Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO (4704 Views)

Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) / Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? / Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by CollectMoney: 1:26pm On Jan 11
Nigercity:

You dey mind am grin

Ikwerre can't even claim all parts of port Harcourt to themselves

Whichever part that is referred to as owned by Ikwerre is bigger and better than Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 1:40pm On Jan 11
CollectMoney:

Whichever part that is referred to as owned by Ikwerre is bigger and better than Enugu.

grin grin grin
Lol your are shifting the goal post grin
And your ignorance is so bold to assume that ikwerre part of port Harcourt is bigger than enugu

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 1:51pm On Jan 11
CollectMoney:

grin grin
How is the ikwerre part of port Harcourt
Bigger than enugu?
Like how
What did you smoke grin grin
Enugu city proper has 3 l.G.A exclusion of 9th mile,nkanu and Abgani which are equally part of the city

Ikwerre people and their ignorance grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Benzigler: 2:03pm On Jan 11
Nigercity:

grin grin
Bigger than enugu?
Like how
Enugu city proper has 3 l.G.A exclusion of 9th mile,nkanu and Abgani which are equally part of the city

I see them as bunch of jokers or kids, I don't take them seriously grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by mabea: 2:12pm On Jan 11
Bendeco2020:

Oga you have not been to every part of Igbo. Have you been to Ebony State, Ebonians even look similar with Benue people than Abia/Imo counterparts.

Have you been to Anambra North? For example people from Nzam, Anam E.t.c have more things in common with Idoko of Kogi state.

Have you been to Enugu state? Some part of Nsuka in Enugu have more things in common with neighboring Kogi towns than Owerri people.

Forget, we're united with the general Igbo language but are still diverse. It is still the same everywhere

Tribes in middle belt/south have links
You don't know what you are saying.
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by mabea: 2:18pm On Jan 11
Nigercity:

Lies ebonyi was created out from IMO and Abia, ebonyi IMO and Abia look alike alot, while Anambra, detla Igbo and Enugu look alike
From Abia and Enugu actually
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by mabea: 2:22pm On Jan 11
paramakina202:

Exactly.After the creation of Abia out of Imo state, Abia contributed Afikpo zone of Abia to emerge with Abakaliki zone of Enugu to become Ebonyi state.
You could better say Ebonyi South or Afikpo and Ohaozara zone.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by TYCO77: 4:35pm On Jan 11
[color=#000099][/color]
Nigercity:

Lies ebonyi was created out from IMO and Abia, ebonyi IMO and Abia look alike alot, while Anambra, detla Igbo and Enugu look alike

Point of correction, Ebonyi state was carved out of Abia and Enugu states.
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by BondRiv: 4:52pm On Jan 11
CollectMoney:

Old Rivers state was created for minorities. In 1996, Abacha carved Bayelsa specifically for Ijaws. All those claiming Ijaw in Rivers state ought to have joined Bayelsa in 1996 as the military government then asked all Ijaws to indicate themselves and join Bayelsa. They all denied being Ijaw then. Now we cannot drink water and drop cup. Bayelsa people especially are just instigating problem in Rivers state.

Mind you, Igboid group and Ogonis opted for Port Harcourt state, devoid of Riverine people, instead Abacha granted Bayelsa for Ijaws. Kalabari and other Riverine people now in Rivers state refused. I don't know why they are ranting unnecessarily.

Bayelsa is just 8LGA, let the Ijaws of Rivers State join them there and make them 17LGAs. Just make boundary adjustment and everyone will be Okay.

I agree. All those making noise in Rivers State that they are Ijaw should go to Bayelsa. Let Rivers people have peace.
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by CollectMoney: 5:23pm On Jan 11
Nigercity:

grin grin
Bigger than enugu?
Like how

Its not the number of LGAs, but the actual sizes of the LGAs.

Enugu is 225km².
PH is 436km².
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by SuperOnyi: 5:39pm On Jan 11
Whalis:

it was erroneously regarded as Igbos but you and I if you had no intention of annexation know it is wrong. I do not have any history of any kind linking me with Igbo. Ikwerres speak their language. Igbos speak theirs. Although it shares a lot in common but the native speakers including you know that it is not the same.
It is like this all over the world. Portugal, Spain and Italy. Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland. Yoruba, Bini and Itshekiri. Urhobo and Isoko. It is like this. Igbos including you should appreciate our similarities and differences.

shocked

I'm actually scrolling through this thread because of the debates on how a particular Igbo states looks like the other.

Please you are who you say who are — nobody cares if you're Igbo or Ikwerre please, this argument has been dragged for too long and it's f*cking boring now!

There was actually nothing like "Igbo tribe" centuries ago, the Igbo nation was full of independent communities or town despite being connected — I don't really know why our ancestors did that but it was perhaps for a good reason. Good sir, who exactly are the Igbos you're talking about?? I keep seeing y'all disturbing us with "Ikwerre is Igbo vs Ikwerre isn't Igbo" and I often feel like locking y'all out of the internet!

And here you are, telling us how there are Germans in Austria... Sir, even the Germans in Namibia remain Germans whether they like it or not! Before you misquote me, I hope you know the "Germans" we know today all over Europe were never united as an ethnicity until centuries ago.

What I'm trying to say is, using the examples of how there are Germans in Switzerland, Austria, and etc is just tooo wack — because till tomorrow, their ethnicity remain German while their nationality differs.

So, I swear to God, nobody cares if Ikwerre is Igbo or not, because all of these tribes or ethnicities are just labels. Pleaseeeeeeee, this argument is boring.

I just wanna read about the Igbo people, not some boring argument...
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by SuperOnyi: 5:44pm On Jan 11
Nigercity:

Oga English, speaking part of west Africa is different from Englishmen!
When a British man says you are fromEnglish speaking part of Africa, he is not addressing you as a British man
And you wouldn't start telling him,that the Pidgin English you're speaking is Your own just that it's similar to his own

Now taking about annexation, why will igbos annex you? This is the insecurities that clowns your mind, not just you but plenty of your people!
There's no sea port in ikwerre land, neither is there anything thing of special interest your group has!

Now taking about language
They thing you call Igbo (central Igbo) is actually a language that developed (just like pidgin) from all Igbo languages
The similarities between ikwerre and what you call igbo, also exist between ngwa and Igbo, mbaise and Igbo, umuahia and Igbo, Nnewi and Igbo, no body owns the Igbo language to him or herself
The central Igbo just like pidgin is not learnt, you will just start to understand it naturally!

We the SE igbos migrated from different places and after a long time,the language developed

Ask yourself
Why is it
That no one calls akwaibom man Igbo? Dispute sharing boundaries with us, and plenty of them residing in South East cities?

With that being said
Ikwerre as they said is not Igbo!
Stop getting angry whenever you here Igbo speaking part of rivers, unless you drop the language

shocked

Only a bum will continue this argument after reading this beautiful piece.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 5:50pm On Jan 11
CollectMoney:

Its not the number of LGAs, but the actual sizes of the LGAs.

Enugu is 225km².
PH is 436km².

😂 grin grin
They play they play
Like I said, your ignorance is bold and that's typically of most ikwerre men

Port Harcourt city = 369km
Enugu city proper= 556km (exclusion of Abgani,nkanu and 9th mile)

Now remove the ijaw part of pH what do you have? grin grin

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by SuperOnyi: 5:53pm On Jan 11
IDENNAA:
j

There are differences. I could tell an Imo, Ebonyi and Abia people by merely looking at them even before they say a word. Igbo people are diverse and the anthropologists who studied us identified us by looks. Anambra and Enugu are tall while Imo and Abia are more light skinned.

shocked

I hope you know there are hausas, Igala, Idoma, and etc that could pass for an Igbo person, right? When you understand this, you'd understand how some of these stereotypes are half trash (emphasis on half trash).
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by SuperOnyi: 6:00pm On Jan 11
IDENNAA:

Sometimes I wonder if there are one intelligent man from Ikwerre land. Imagine using Ogbakor Ikwerre as a reason why they aren't Igbo. Chai... grin grin

I dont even think they are ready for conversation....like an infertile man whose ego wouldn't let him accept his condition....hehehe

shocked

Some of these comments I see makes me so sick in the stomach. Even if I've never been to Igboland for ages or lived there for more than a month, I know that different Igbo communities have different dialects and different accents.

This is the same thing all over the world — England, Germany, US, and etc. There was no need for the insult though—he's just one person.
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 7:15pm On Jan 11
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Only a bum will continue this argument after reading this beautiful piece.

They know all these
But the just want to feel relevant grin grin
When they are not
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by AwkaFinest: 8:09pm On Jan 11
Nigercity:

😂 grin grin
They play they play
Like I said, your ignorance is bold and that's typically of most ikwerre men

Port Harcourt city = 369km
Enugu city proper= 556km (exclusion of Abgani,nkanu and 9th mile)

Now remove the ijaw part what do you have? grin grin

Shataap there. PH is more than x3 the size of Enugu.
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 8:17pm On Jan 11
AwkaFinest:

Shataap there. PH is more than x3 the size of Enugu.
Source : trust me bro grin grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 8:19pm On Jan 11
I noticed that the Nigeria media, is always counting major part of rivers state as port Harcourt
I.e onne, oyibo, etche e.t.c
Anyone that has been to pH
Will know that the difference between this places is like awka and onistha grin grin
For example
Mark angel who blew up In oyibo, (just relocated to pH of recent) is called a pH artist
Burna boy from far away Ahoda , (born and brought up in Lagos) Also wears the port Harcourt boy tag

For every body eye, rivers state nah port Harcourt grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by AwkaFinest: 8:21pm On Jan 11
Nigercity:

Source trust me bro grin grin grin

Your copy and paste internet source is what you depend on?

I've lived in both cities for several years. And I know both very well. Infact Enugu is not up to 40% the size of PH.
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 8:25pm On Jan 11
AwkaFinest:

I've lived in both cities for several years. And I know both very well. Infact Enugu is not up to 40% the size of PH.

grin grin grin grin
Bold of you to assume That
You have lived in pH more than me
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by AwkaFinest: 8:32pm On Jan 11
Nigercity:
I noticed that the Nigeria media, is always counting major part of rivers state as port Harcourt
I.e onne, oyibo, etche e.t.c
Anyone that has been to pH
Will know that the difference between this places is like awka and onistha grin grin

That's to say that many parts of Rivers State is developed. PHC today is made up of PHALGA, Obio-Akpor, Eleme, Ikwerre, Etche and Okrika LGAs.

With the rate of current development, soon Oyigbo will be incorporated fully as PHC. Not to forget that Rivers is more than x2 the size of Enugu by landmass and PHC alone is almost 70% the size of Enugu State.
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by AwkaFinest: 8:36pm On Jan 11
Nigercity:

grin grin grin grin
Bold of you to assume That
You have lived in pH more than me

47 years is more than your existence on earth.
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 8:43pm On Jan 11
AwkaFinest:

That's to say that many parts of Rivers State is developed. PHC today is made up of PHALGA, Obio-Akpor, Eleme, Ikwerre, Etche and Okrika LGAs.

With the rate of current development, soon Oyigbo will be incorporated fully as PHC. Not to forget that Rivers is more than x2 the size of Enugu by landmass and PHC alone is almost 70% the size of Enugu State.

grin grin grin

Your are funny grin
base
On your logic 70% of Anambra should be called onistha?
Because the are all built up together grin Una dey play
Also we should also add, udi, nkanu west, Abgani as part of a Enugu city
Interesting grin grin
Now you saying port Harcourt is 70% Enugu state landmass is the funniest thing I have heard today grin grin thanks you for making my day grin

Now the argument i was having with that boy
Is ikwerre part of port Harcourt Vs Igbo part of Enugu grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Benzigler: 8:43pm On Jan 11
AwkaFinest:

Crap and audio age makes nonsense undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 8:45pm On Jan 11
AwkaFinest:

grin grin
Please am done replying you 😂 grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Benzigler: 8:46pm On Jan 11
Nigercity:

grin grin grin

Your are funny grin
base
On your logic 70% of Anambra should be called onistha?
Because the are all built up together grin Una dey play
Also we should add, udi, nkanu west as enugu part of Enugu city
Interesting grin grin
Now you saying port Harcourt is 70% Enugu state landmass is the funniest thing I have heard today grin grin thank you for making my day grin

Now the augrement I was having with that boy
Is ikwerre part of port Harcourt Vs Igbo part of Enugu grin grin

The dude you quoted is living in delusion, so it's pointless arguing with someone with half bake knowledge of what he is talking about
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Benzigler: 8:47pm On Jan 11
Nigercity:

grin grin
Please am done replying you 😂 grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by onumadu: 9:05pm On Jan 11
I'm having the time of my life on this thread. grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by onumadu: 9:09pm On Jan 11
AwkaFinest:

This is the funniest lunacy I've read here today. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by onumadu: 9:12pm On Jan 11
Excellent logic and expositions @Nigercity.
Your job debating lunatics is akin to an exorcist casting out demons.
I don't envy your work bro. cheesy
Jisie ike.
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 9:33pm On Jan 11
onumadu:
Excellent logic and expositions @Nigercity.
Your job debating lunatics is akin to an exorcist casting out demons.
I don't envy your work bro. cheesy
Jisie ike.

The problem is
We allowed them to lie and believe there lies alot and they
Insulted and lied against us, because some of our people were seeking for nonsense unity,

I just have there time this period,
because am on vacation this time around

If am always less busy they way most of them are
This nairaland and twitter
No go enter all of us

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Should The Fg Stop Boko Haram? / What Makes You A Nigerian? / Experts Hail Nigeria's Soaring Nonoil Exports, As Economy Diversifies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.