Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO (4705 Views)

Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) / Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? / Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Whalis: 9:56pm On Jan 10
EvergreenDiarie:

While Asari remains a controversial person I must point our people to the fact that if hostilities were to break out, those denying being Igbo will be the first casualties.

Hear this man now in this delicate moment subtly sending signals that Ikwerre and the rest of them are Igbos.

You won't get it till it's too late.

Uploaded by
@_SonofZik

https://youtube.com/shorts/rr7igV3b8EE?si=Dsvv_peXGqrZu9Rx
So Asari has become worthy of your quotation? A man who called your ethnic group his grandfather slaves estate. The elation you have here is that he implies that ikwerre is Igbo. Ask him if his grandfather ever used any ikwerre man as slave.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by waternogetemeny: 9:56pm On Jan 10
Abagworo:

The people you call Rivers Igbos that is Ikwerre, Etche, Ndoki and Asa look like Imo groups of Oratta, Okpala, Ohaji and Ngor then Abia groups of Ngwa, Ndoki and Asa.

Ogba,Egbema,Ndoni and Ekpahia of Rivers State look like Oguta and Egbema of Imo State.

Those groups that look alike do share actual kinship beyond ethnicity.

dont let the man from ogun state hear you say this.

All the way from Ogun State, Seun knowns Ikwerre is not igbo. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Whalis: 10:00pm On Jan 10
Jerk1:
which appearance as in what? There's no difference in appearance between any Igbo man, I can't understand where stature and appearance is coming from. Dialect is only what can differentiate the part of Igbo you are not stature. The ikweres dialect is similar to abia and imo.
So Abia and Imo are Ikwerre people right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 10:04pm On Jan 10
Whalis:

Oga stop feeling insecured
Nobody in this particular thread is calling ikwerre Igbo,
But until you guys drop the Igbo language
Every one will keep addressing you guys as Igbo speaking part of rivers

And talking about slaves, every tribes was involved in slave trade the aros sold there fellow igbos, ikwerres too sold slaves and ikwerres too where sold as slaves (back then it was regarded as Igbo) that's why there no special documented ikwerre history by the Whites before 1940,
Asari claiming the sold igbos would have been there ikwerre neighbors
Which as at then was regarded as Igbo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Whalis: 10:11pm On Jan 10
waternogetemeny:

dont let the man from ogun state hear you say this.

All the way from Ogun State, Seun knowns Ikwerre is not igbo. grin grin
God bless you oooo. Since the word go we have always vehemently and passionately told Igbos we have no connection or common ancestry with them. In 1964 when we had everything to gain by claiming Igbo we formed the Ogbakor Ikwerre Convention. Igbos did a catch up by forming Ohaneze Ndigbo in 1965. In the same year in what is today called Rumumasi Declaration Ikwerre released a communique declaring they have nothing to do with Igbos. Remember this was a period Igbos were in charge of eastern Nigeria. Where mention you are Igbo would open the Trojans gate for you.
Ask any Igbo Man the Igbo word for 'Yes'. It doesn't exist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 10:13pm On Jan 10
Whalis:

God bless you oooo. Since the word go we have always vehemently and passionately told Igbos we have no connection or common ancestry with them. In 1964 when we had everything to gain by claiming Igbo we formed the Ogbakor Ikwerre Convention. Igbos did a catch up by forming Ohaneze Ndigbo in 1965. In the same here in what is today called Rumumasi Declaration Ikwerre released a communique declaring they have nothing to do with Igbos. Remember this was a period Igbos were in charge of eastern Nigeria. Where mention you are Igbo would open the Trojans gate for you.
Ikwerre is not Igbo
Die this topic
No one is claiming you guys, it's your politicians and celebrities that goes about claiming Igbo!
I have never seen any Igbo man claim ikwerre it's the other way round!
But nevertheless till further notice, everyone would still be regarding you guys as Igbo speaking part of rivers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by waternogetemeny: 10:14pm On Jan 10
Whalis:

God bless you oooo. Since the word go we have always vehemently and passionately told Igbos we have no connection or common ancestry with them. In 1964 when we had everything to gain by claiming Igbo we formed the Ogbakor Ikwerre Convention. Igbos did a catch up by forming Ohaneze Ndigbo in 1965. In the same here in what is today called Rumumasi Declaration Ikwerre released a communique declaring they have nothing to do with Igbos. Remember this was a period Igbos were in charge of eastern Nigeria. Where mention you are Igbo would open the Trojans gate for you.

EVERY CLAN IN IGBO LAND HAVE THEIR OWN OGBAKOR.

U SOUND SO RIDICULOUS.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by waternogetemeny: 10:16pm On Jan 10
BY THE WAY, OGBAKOR MEANS GATHERING IN IGBO

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Whalis: 10:16pm On Jan 10
Nigercity:

Oga stop feeling insecured
Nobody in this particular thread is calling ikwerre Igbo,
But until you guys drop the Igbo language
Every one will keep addressing you guys as Igbo speaking part of rivers

And talking about slaves, every tribes was involved in slave trade the aros sold there fellow igbos, ikwerres too sold slaves and ikwerres too where sold as slaves (back then it was regarded as Igbo) that's why there no special documented ikwerre history by the Whites before 1940,
Asari claiming the sold igbos would have been there ikwerre neighbors
Which as at then was regarded as Igbo
it was erroneously regarded as Igbos but you and I if you had no intention of annexation know it is wrong. I do not have any history of any kind linking me with Igbo. Ikwerres speak their language. Igbos speak theirs. Although it shares a lot in common but the native speakers including you know that it is not the same.
It is like this all over the world. Portugal, Spain and Italy. Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland. Yoruba, Bini and Itshekiri. Urhobo and Isoko. It is like this. Igbos including you should appreciate our similarities and differences.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Whalis: 10:20pm On Jan 10
waternogetemeny:
BY THE WAY, OGBAKOR MEANS GATHERING IN IGBO
Igbo means forest in Yoruba
Igbogo means forest in Ikwerre.
Esuke means hiccups in Yoruba
Esuke means hiccups in Ikwerre
Kini means what in Yoruba
Kini means what in Ikwerre
Omi gbono means hot water in Yoruba
Mini gborogbo means hot water in Ikwerre
Now is ikwerre Yoruba?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Whalis: 10:24pm On Jan 10
Nigercity:

Ikwerre is not Igbo
Die this topic
No one is claiming you guys, it's your politicians and celebrities that goes about claiming Igbo!
I have never seen any Igbo man claim ikwerre it's the other way round!
But nevertheless till further notice, everyone would still be regarding you guys as Igbo speaking part of rivers

No ikwerre politician or celebrity has ever claimed Igbo. Amaechi denied being Igbo. Listen to him when he visited the Deji of Akure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by onumadu: 10:24pm On Jan 10
Whalis:

TRASH.

Igbo word for Yes is ehye or eeh, or eehye (an ancient Israelite word for God).
God means YES (the ultimate force of all possibilities). The Bible confirms it too where it mentions God "whose name is AMEN".
Igbo are a people of God.
Deal with it. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Whalis: 10:25pm On Jan 10
onumadu:

God means YES (the ultimate force of all possibilities). The Bible confirms it too where it mentions God "whose name is AMEN".
Deal with it. cool
Lol. It doesn't exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by ariesbull: 10:30pm On Jan 10
Nigercity:
They Igbo speaking part of rivers state have been controling the affairs of rivers state since 1999

I thought 2023, would have been the turn of a true ijaw man, wike did his thing an handed over to another Igbo speaking governor from opobo (king jajas place)
The ijaws kicked against it initially, but fubara that can't even say
Hi or come in ijaw, automatically claimed he is ijaw
So they voted him
Wike on his own part
Made sure he surrounded fubara with people from other igbo speaking part of rivers, from the deputy governor to the end
leave Igbo alone
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 10:30pm On Jan 10
Whalis:
[/quote]

[quote author=Whalis post=127881235]

Oga English, speaking part of west Africa is different from Englishmen!
When a British man says you are fromEnglish speaking part of Africa, he is not addressing you as a British man
And you wouldn't start telling him,that the Pidgin English you're speaking is Your own just that it's similar to his own

Now taking about annexation, why will igbos annex you? This is the insecurities that clowns your mind, not just you but plenty of your people!
There's no sea port in ikwerre land, neither is there anything thing of special interest your group has!

Now taking about language
They thing you call Igbo (central Igbo) is actually a language that developed (just like pidgin) from all Igbo languages
The similarities between ikwerre and what you call igbo, also exist between ngwa and Igbo, mbaise and Igbo, umuahia and Igbo, Nnewi and Igbo, no body owns the Igbo language to him or herself
The central Igbo just like pidgin is not learnt, you will just start to understand it naturally!

We the SE igbos migrated from different places and after a long time,the language developed

Ask yourself
Why is it
That no one calls akwaibom man Igbo? Dispute sharing boundaries with us, and plenty of them residing in South East cities?

With that being said
Ikwerre as they said is not Igbo!
Stop getting angry whenever you here Igbo speaking part of rivers, unless you drop the language

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 10:37pm On Jan 10
Whalis:

No ikwerre politician or celebrity has ever claimed Igbo. Amaechi denied being Igbo. Listen to him when he visited the Deji of Akure.

Amaechi openly claimed Igbo, check all his campaign videos
Dude was literally singing it as a song!
Duncan mighty said the same thing!
Sabinus recently at ndu baby show in pH
Was talking about supporting Igbo language in the entertainment industry!
Tonto dike once posted it on her Instagram!
The secretary of ohanze nah ikwerre man, not just him
Them plenty for ohanze

Like I said
You guys should call out your people claiming Igbo, deal with them first and stop feeling insecured whenever you here Igbo, we don't actually give a Bleep

You guys aren't igbos
Tell your people who have traveled and have seen the difference between ikwerre and central Igbo
In every Igbo groups and central Igbo!
They're they once who suddenly starts claiming Igbo
Tell me one igbo man who has claimed ikwerre?

Despite ikwerre not been Igbo!
You saying ikwerres don't have links with igbos is another lie, you lots manufactured due to your insecurities,
it's on record
That they ikwerre from time immemorial married more so called igbos than the marry any other groups,
Ask yourself why is the ikwerre igboid dialect gradually slowing down with central Igbo keep rising within your mist?

Unless your aren't being truthful to yourself,
You would realize that you guys are worrying over the wrong reason
First teach your childrens how to speak ikwerre Igbo dialect, not they central Igbo they go about speaking! (I mean they ikwerre dialect that's sounds like ohaji in IMO state)
After that! Start calling your people out whenever the claim Igbo
Because it's shameful that the ikwerres dialect itself is mistaken to be Igbo, only for your people to leave it and keep embracing the central igbo language itself

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 10:56pm On Jan 10
Whalis:

Igbo means forest in Yoruba
Igbogo means forest in Ikwerre.
Esuke means hiccups in Yoruba
Esuke means hiccups in Ikwerre
Kini means what in Yoruba
Kini means what in Ikwerre
Omi gbono means hot water in Yoruba
Mini gborogbo means hot water in Ikwerre
Now is ikwerre Yoruba?
grin grin
I wonder what you where trying to prove by writing this!
It's very funny
The things you wrote as ikwerre is actually Igbo grin

Your are funny guy
Anyway like I said
Ikwerre is not Igbo grin grin

Esuke is hiccups in Igbo
Kini or Gini means what in Igbo
Miri gborogbo means hot water in Igbo grin grin

Seems like you haven't traveled out of pH before, this is not a basic for argument
Like I said
Ikwerre is not Igbo
Stop feeling insecured,

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by CollectMoney: 10:57pm On Jan 10
Nigercity:

Oga English, speaking part of west Africa is different from Englishmen!
When a British man says you are fromEnglish speaking part of Africa, he is not addressing you as a British man
And you wouldn't start telling him,that the Pidgin English you're speaking is Your own just that it's similar to his own

Now taking about annexation, why will igbos annex you? This is the insecurities that clowns your mind, not just you but plenty of your people!
There's no sea port in ikwerre land, neither is there anything thing of special interest your group has!

Now taking about language
They thing you call Igbo (central Igbo) is actually a language that developed (just like pidgin) from all Igbo languages
The similarities between ikwerre and what you call igbo, also exist between ngwa and Igbo, mbaise and Igbo, umuahia and Igbo, Nnewi and Igbo, no body owns the Igbo language to him or herself
The central Igbo just like pidgin is not learnt, you will just start to understand it naturally!

We the SE igbos migrated from different places and after a long time,the language developed

Ask yourself
Why is it
That no one calls akwaibom man Igbo? Dispute sharing boundaries with us, and plenty of them residing in South East cities?

With that being said
Ikwerre as they said is not Igbo!
Stop getting angry whenever you here Igbo speaking part of rivers, unless you drop the language

There is Seaport in Ikwerrelsnd. Thats the basis for the name Port harcourt. A port town built and named in honour of Lewis Harcourt in 1912.

Port harcourt wharf, my uncle worked there many years ago.
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 11:03pm On Jan 10
No
CollectMoney:

There is Seaport in Ikwerrelsnd. Thats the basis for the name Port harcourt. A port town built and named in honour of Lewis Harcourt in 1912.

Port harcourt wharf, my uncle worked there many years ago.

As at today there's no seaport in ikwerre land oga,
The sea port in rivers state is In onne!
And the old forgotten river port you're talking about has been claimed by ijaws, the lay claim to all the waterfronts in port Harcourt city
Like I said there's no sea port in ikwerre land,
Port Harcourt is a city shared by ikwerres and ijaws

Let's not go into to oil, the ikwerres actually believe they have oil grin grin
Anyways goggle the local government producing oil in rivers state, you will be shocked
Owaza in abia state, and ohaji/egbenma in imo produce more oil than ikwerre land each, unless your are trying to add oyibo, etches and onelga l.G.A areas as ikwerre land

They ikwerre man too much believe in port Harcourt hype, so the love port Harcourt more than iwurouha (ikwerre land) itself, forgetting that port Harcourt metropolis is a joint venture!

The major reason I don't consider them igbos,
Igbos think hometown and city

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by paramakina202: 11:04pm On Jan 10
Whalis:

Fear won't let you or any Ikwerre to challenge Asari that called you people Igbo you rather come online to talk BS.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by LOVEALAIGBO: 11:07pm On Jan 10
onumadu:

Deal with it. cool

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Nice one bros! wink

Was going to tell him the Igbo word for YES is EEH (those better in written Igbo would probably spell it slightly different), while no is either EEH-EEH or MBA or MBANU! Last one usually comes with an exclamation mark, as it’s kinda like a indignant way of saying it!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by CollectMoney: 11:08pm On Jan 10
Nigercity:
No

As at today there's no seaport in ikwerre land oga,
The sea port in rivers state is onne!
And the old forgotten river port you're talking about has been claimed by ijaws, the lay claim to all the waterfronts in rivers
Like I said there's no sea port in ikwerre land,
Port Harcourt is a city shared by ikwerres and ijaws

Onne Port like Port Harcourt Port are all on the same Bonny River.So I don't get your point.

I don't want to join issues with you on Ijaws laying claim to the Port because the port ordinarily is the property of the NPA.

Whatever mischief you intend to make cannot be sold on me. You can take your bitterness elsewhere.
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 11:11pm On Jan 10
CollectMoney:

Onne Port like Port Harcourt Port are all on the same Bonny River.So I don't get your point.

I don't want to join issues with you on Ijaws laying claim to the Port because the port ordinarily is the property of the NPA.

Whatever mischief you intend to make cannot be sold on me. You can take your bitterness elsewhere.
Oga say what you know
Greater port Harcourt is not the same thing as ikwerre land!
Once you reach aggery road axis, you have left anything ikwerre land!
Onne is not ikwerre, have you ever seen ikwerre man laying claim to onne seaport
Onne belongs to the ogoni people, who they ijaws have assimilated

Where exactly is seaport in ikwerre land is
Where you one build am?

Do you even know the distance from onne to port Harcourt!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by CollectMoney: 11:13pm On Jan 10
paramakina202:

Fear won't let you or any Ikwerre to challenge Asari that called you people Igbo you rather come online to talk BS.

Asari is looking for relevance. Since Tinubu chased him from Aso Rock, he's desperately been looking for attention. He makes Videos and posts on YouTube so that he can generate views and see money to feed.

No one takes his comments seriously.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by CollectMoney: 11:19pm On Jan 10
Nigercity:

Oga say what you know
Greater port Harcourt is not the same thing as ikwerre land!
Once you reach aggery road axis, you have left anything ikwerre land!
Onne is not ikwerre, have you ever seen ikwerre man laying claim to onne seaport
Onne belongs to the ogoni people, who they ijaws have assimilated

Seems you have comprehension issues. I never said Onne port is Ikwerreland. I said Onne Port and Port harcourt Port are on same Bonny River. I made that comment because you called Onne seaport and called Port harcourt Port a river Port. They lie on same Bonny River, using the same bight of Bonny as the point of entry.

You are Igbo and not properly educated on Port harcourt. If you were, you would know that the Port of Port Harcourt was the primary reason the Town was founded and the Port and railway terminus was built on land already occopied by Ikwerre villages. I have a snapshot I copied here on NL.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 11:25pm On Jan 10
CollectMoney:

Seems you have comprehension issues. I never said Onne port is Ikwerreland. I said Onne Port and Port harcourt Port are on same Bonny River. I made that comment because you called Onne seaport and called Port harcourt Port a river Port. They lie on same Bonny River, using the same bight of Bonny as the point of entry.

You are Igbo and not properly educated on Port harcourt. If you were, you would know that the Port of Port Harcourt was the primary reason the Town was founded and the Port and railway terminus was built on land already occopied by Ikwerre villages. I have a snapshot I copied here on NL.

You are the one that's not properly educated on port Harcourt!
They old port Harcourt small township, Lagos road, aggery road e.t.c are all ijaw areas
They ikwerre part of port Harcourt is actually very very big!
Nevertheless the sea port you're talking about is not in ikwerre land oga!

And they other river port you're even taking about is not functional!
As of today
They only functional sea port in rivers state is onne
Far away from ikwerre land!

Oya to settle this open map of rivers state
Check the location of the river port and the sea port we are talking about! Then Check map of ikwerre land
This will end they argument!

Lemme also remind you that they ancient river port we are dragging is not even functional, nah only onne they work grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by paramakina202: 11:28pm On Jan 10
CollectMoney:

Asari is looking for relevance. Since Tinubu chased him from Aso Rock, he's desperately been looking for attention. He makes Videos and posts on YouTube so that he can generate views and see money to feed.

No one takes his comments seriously.

I do not care about Asari but if any Ikwerre is upset the right person to take your anger to is Asari not a faceless nairalander.
When Chibuike Amaechi called himself Igbo why didn't his village elders caution him abi he is looking for relevance too?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by kingsways: 11:29pm On Jan 10
He merely said what we already know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 11:30pm On Jan 10
paramakina202:

I do not care about Asari but if any Ikwerre is upset the right person to take your anger to is Asari not a faceless nairalander.
When Chibuike Amaechi called himself Igbo why didn't his village elders caution him abi he is looking for relevance too?

Exactly
They should caution there people both in Nollywood, claiming Igbo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by CollectMoney: 11:36pm On Jan 10
Nigercity:

You are the one that's not properly educated on port Harcourt!
They old port Harcourt small township, Lagos road, aggery road e.t.c are all ijaw areas
They ikwerre part of port Harcourt is actually very very big!
Nevertheless the sea port you're talking about is not in ikwerre land oga!

And they other river port you're even taking about is not functional!
As if today
They only functional sea port in rivers state is onne
Far away from ikwerre land!

What you're calling Seaport is actually a River port in Onne. It lies on the Bonny River, which is the same River that the Port Harcourt port lies. I'm just illustrating it to you that they both have close proximity. You wouldn't know.

What makes a port functional is the port activities that are ongoing therein. The port has facilities but importers will rather use mostly Lagos. The facilities necessarily for port functionality are ever present at the port. It is left for the importers to make their referable choice. And most importers choose lagos because of large market within Lagos and SWest. It is good we have come to an agreement that the Port harcourt wharf is in Ikwerreland. Which Port is in Igboland?

Abeg post the crude oil production per LGA in Rivers state. I'd love to see the breakdown.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by paramakina202: 11:36pm On Jan 10
Nigercity:

Exactly
They should caution there people both in Nollywood, claiming Igbo

GBAM!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Else Smells Desperation From Boko Haram? / President Buhari Asks EFCC To Investigate Amaechi Over $757 Million Theft / Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.