Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,415 members, 7,836,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO (4712 Views)

Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) / Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? / Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Omanambala(m): 6:39am On Jan 11
Sanitizedem:

Talking about being resourceful, we know what you mean.

Decent people define resourcefulness differently.

Asari say ona dey shameless and he is right.

What is this supposed to mean. Look at the disgraceful politics going on in your own state. You people blew up your state house of assembly and you are more worried about drug sellers. Your state is known for cultism.

All the billions in oil money your state collected in allocation what did you achieve with it.

As you can see ,no prominent Igbo man replies to Asari. We left him with little boys in the internet. Take a second look at all our replies here....that should tell you something about how we see him. I didn't even make a reaction on his comment... grin grin

Asari is a r.iffr.aff and I don't play with p.i.g. s

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Omanambala(m): 6:49am On Jan 11
Sanitizedem:

Ikwerre speaks Ikwerre language and not Igbo dialect.
Maybe Igbos speak Ikwerre dialect but that is your problem. Thinking that having a larger population implies another tribe must come under you is the biggest delusion of the century.

You are the ones that create threads and begin drooooling about Ikwerre people that don’t even have your time. Abeg disembark!

Of course you speak "Ikwerre language", according to your masters who assigned a new tribe to you. But no linguist will classify Ikwerre as a language because it is not a separate language from his neighbors. Is your head blocked or you didn't finish secondary school. Ikwerre is not like other Igbo neighbors like Igala,Ibibbio, Bini, Efik etc that speak a different language. Why are you people so slow....I an not asking you to be Igbo but your culture and traditions are undoubtedly Igboid. You can chose to be Russian and that's none of my business but your are Igboid just like Uhrobo ,Itchekiri, Bini, Esan are Edoid, just like Igala, Okun are Yoruboid. Nawaa for these Ikwerre people....tufia

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 6:53am On Jan 11
Sanitizedem:

You are the insecure one here when you claim what is not yours.

He’s said Kini and you are bringing Gini
He said Mini and you are brining Miri even when you know Igbos have Mmiri and you know that you don’t have gborogbo in Igbo

You people should disembark and let Ikwerre breathe.

Oga rest
You have no augrement here, ikwerre is not Igbo and will never be!
Ikwerre are not the only ones that use mini
Owerri/ ohaji people also calls mini, infact plenty communities for imo/Abia use mini, why some mili

You saying igbos don't use gborogbo
Is just the height of delusion I have seen in nairaland, be like say you never cross River state before

The same thing goes to kini/ Gini
Some Igbos kini/ke/ Gini
But central Igbo uses Gini!
Like I said, you ikwerres are really uniformed and your basis for augrement is funny, because
Those things you wrote there are actually Igbo word

Like I said ikwerre aren't igbos, stop trying to feel relevant

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 6:56am On Jan 11
Sanitizedem:

It’s actually less than one spoon of oil that is in Ikwerre land but everyone knows that, it is the reason for your attachee by force.

U pple are just a global nuisance!

If you don't have any point, just shut up
Why will igbos need ikwerre when,ukwa produces more oil nah entire ikwerre!
Mention one Igbo man that has ever claimed ikwerre

It's always your politicians going around claiming Igbo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 7:10am On Jan 11
Sanitizedem:

This Ikwerre rejecting you gum bodies is really hurting that even as you try to pretend, you can’t conceal it.

Sorry u hear…
grin grin
They igbo obsession in ikwerre land, is so loud
You go explain taya
The ikwerres once held a Twitter space online, the spent 70% of there time discussing Igbo this, Igbo that grin grin
Go to all ikwerre Facebook pages, they only developmental agenda there, is mostly how to stop central Igbo, and encourage the use of ikwerre dialect which is also mistaken as Igbo,
Nah only Igbo this, Igbo that
full ikwerre man head grin grin

Like I said caution your people in politics and Nollywood, to leave the word Igbo alone
We aren't them! They can't be us

Stop feeling insecured, that some business inclined people wants to annex you
Nobody get that time

Imagine, a thread was created for igbos speaking part of rivers state, oyibo ASA etche ndoki ohaji man will normally have no problem with it
But guess they people that are on the thread trying to feel relevant grin

Like I said no body wants your people
I have never seen igbo man claiming ikwerre
Drain yourself from Igbo hate!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 7:52am On Jan 11
alshalz:
Ebonyi created out from IMO Abia? Go and study more
Ebonyi was created from Abia, which was created from imo
That's what I meant
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by PawsitiveBro(m): 8:07am On Jan 11
I thought he said before that there's no Igbos in Naija delta
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Figger(m): 9:27am On Jan 11
Bendeco2020:
The truth is that most minority sub tribe can't be seen as an ethnic group. When I went to rivers state I didn't see the difference from them and other Igbo state. Average rivers indegene can speak Igbo dialect.

The fact is that rivers uperland is more related to Imo than even Anambra/Imo relationship, only the appearance or stature of an Ikwere, Imo and abia can confirm. Some Anambrians and Enugu indegenes are more related to Igala than their relationship with Abia/Imo. In general, Igbos are diverse, but are united with a common language.

u re wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Malawian(m): 10:09am On Jan 11
Bayelsa has been created for the ijaw, they should go there and rule themselves and release all the "abandoned igbo properties" they are using to lay claim to any part of River State.
Nigercity:
They Igbo speaking part of rivers state have been controling the affairs of rivers state since 1999

I thought 2023, would have been the turn of a true ijaw man, wike did his thing an handed over to another Igbo speaking governor from opobo (king jajas place)
The ijaws kicked against it initially, but fubara that can't even say
Hi or come in ijaw, automatically claimed he is ijaw
So they voted him
Wike on his own part
Made sure he surrounded fubara with people from other igbo speaking part of rivers, from the deputy governor to the end
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Malawian(m): 11:12am On Jan 11
There is no ijaw in Rivers State.
CollectMoney:

Old Rivers state was created for minorities. In 1996, Abacha carved Bayelsa specifically for Ijaws. All those claiming Ijaw in Rivers state ought to have joined Bayelsa in 1996 as the military government then asked all Ijaws to indicate themselves and join Bayelsa. They all denied being Ijaw then. Now we cannot drink water and drop cup. Bayelsa people especially are just instigating problem in Rivers state.

Mind you, Igboid group and Ogonis opted for Port Harcourt state, devoid of Riverine people, instead Abacha granted Bayelsa for Ijaws. Kalabari and other Riverine people now in Rivers state refused. I don't know why they are ranting unnecessarily.

Bayelsa is just 8LGA, let the Ijaws of Rivers State join them there and make them 17LGAs. Just make boundary adjustment and everyone will be Okay.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Malawian(m): 11:27am On Jan 11
Whalis:

it was erroneously regarded as Igbos but you and I if you had no intention of annexation know it is wrong. I do not have any history of any kind linking me with Igbo. Ikwerres speak their language. Igbos speak theirs. Although it shares a lot in common but the native speakers including you know that it is not the same.
It is like this all over the world. Portugal, Spain and Italy. Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland. Yoruba, Bini and Itshekiri. Urhobo and Isoko. It is like this. Igbos including you should appreciate our similarities and differences.
To think that Ikwerre is Landlocked and of no strategic importance to the Igbo Nation.
Ikwerre's problem is not that they don't want to be Igbo (As even Igbos no send una), it is that they also don't want any other groups in River State to be Igbo (cos that would then make them a minority).
We still no send una, and quite frankly, save for the language, Ikwerre does not behave like Igbos. Real Igbos are proud of who they are!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 11:42am On Jan 11
Malawian:

To think that Ikwerre is Landlocked and of no strategic importance to the Igbo Nation.
Ikwerre's problem is not that they don't want to be Igbo (As even Igbos no send una), it is that they also don't want any other groups in River State to be Igbo (cos that would then make them a minority).
We still no send una, and quite frankly, save for the language, Ikwerre does not behave like Igbos. Real Igbos are proud of who they are!!
Once you mentioned igbos in rivers state they're always the one to get aroused
Even when they're not Igbos
They other igboid sub groups including etches,opobo,ohaji e.t.c careless about this things
Nah only ikwerres carry am for head

Just look out how the converted this thread to ikwerre Vs Igbo battle

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by reiddecuti: 11:57am On Jan 11
Nigercity:

Ebonyi was created from Abia, which was created from imo
That's what I meant

Ebonyi was created out from Enugu and Abia.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Benzigler: 12:02pm On Jan 11
Sanitizedem:

You are the insecure one here when you claim what is not yours.

He’s said Kini and you are bringing Gini
He said Mini and you are brining Miri even when you know Igbos have Mmiri and you know that you don’t have gborogbo in Igbo

You people should disembark and let Ikwerre breathe.

Mumu don't choke mouth on what you no nothing about, Enugu part where I came from we call it Mini but in central Igbo is called Mmiri, not every Igbo tribe speaks central Igbo. If I speak my Enugu dialect Anambra person will hardly understand what I'm saying unless I speak central Igbo ... , the same all over Igbo land

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Benzigler: 12:06pm On Jan 11
Sanitizedem:

So why aren’t you claiming Yoruba as Igbo?
Why are you fixated on people that have repeatedly rejected you?
The main thing that makes you an Igbo is the penchant for insulting others. Yoruba people don ready for ona but na Ikwerre ona dey put eye. Nonsense!

Your problem is over slamming your head on the ground because of Mohammed grin I don't see any Igbo forcing themselves on Ikwerres or claimed to be Ikwerre.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Benzigler: 12:08pm On Jan 11
Sanitizedem:

It’s actually less than one spoon of oil that is in Ikwerre land but everyone knows that, it is the reason for your attachee by force.

U pple are just a global nuisance!

Can you stop fouling this thread with your demented ignorance!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Benzigler: 12:11pm On Jan 11
Sanitizedem:

Ikwerre speaks Ikwerre language and not Igbo dialect.
Maybe Igbos speak Ikwerre dialect but that is your problem. Thinking that having a larger population implies another tribe must come under you is the biggest delusion of the century.

You are the ones that create threads and begin drooooling about Ikwerre people that don’t even have your time. Abeg disembark!

With 3 Local Government? Una demented ignorance stink to high heaven grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:25pm On Jan 11
Other tribes dey Rivers o
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by CollectMoney: 12:37pm On Jan 11
Malawian:
There is no ijaw in Rivers State.

Are you from Rivers state? Answer is No.

But you are fixated on Ikwerre matter. Ikwerres ordinarily have no business with Igbos and don't care about Igbos. If not that you cannot sit your ass in Igboland, but cross the boundary onto Ikwerre territory, we would not even know Igbos existed.

Every single Igbo from all the Clans of Igboland are inside Port harcourt going about their business, like other Nigerians. But the Igbo will not only conduct t their business but will be looking for who is Igbo and who is not.

Ikwerre ordinarily do not have time for Igbos, they are ones going on TV to elicit debate on who and who is not Igbo.

Chimamanda Adichie also joined discussion that does not concern her.
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Whalis: 12:38pm On Jan 11
Malawian:

Thanks very much for your understanding and acceptance of our differences.
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by CollectMoney: 12:48pm On Jan 11
Benzigler:

With 3 Local Government? Una demented ignorance stink to high heaven grin grin

What Does it matter if its 1 local government? Even its 1/2 local government, Ikwerre is not Igbo.

Every single Igbo clan is represented inside Ikwwerreland doing business. Same Ikwerre has a city that is more recognisable nationally and more developed than the cities in your 1billion local governments.

People from red mud, erosion ravaged and distressed Igboland are taking when others are talking.

Name your state let us compare your place with Ikwerreland.
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Benzigler: 12:53pm On Jan 11
CollectMoney:

What Does it matter if its 1 local government? Even its 1/2 local government, Ikwerre is not Igbo.

Every single Igbo clan is represented inside Ikwwerreland doing business. Same Ikwerre has a city that is more recognisable nationally and more developed than the cities in your 1billion local governments.

People from red mud, erosion ravaged and distressed Igboland are taking when others are talking.

Developed Ko Developed Ni!! I'm from Enugu, where in your Ikwerre can you compare to Enugu? Ikwerre is only 3 local Government, don't forget that grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 12:59pm On Jan 11
CollectMoney:

Are you from Rivers state? Answer is No.

But you are fixated on Ikwerre matter. Ikwerres ordinarily have no business with Igbos and don't care about Igbos. If not that you cannot sit your ass in Igboland, but cross the boundary onto Ikwerre territory, we would not even know Igbos existed.

Every single Igbo from all the Clans of Igboland are inside Port harcourt going about their business, like other Nigerians. But the Igbo will not only conduct t their business but will be looking for who is Igbo and who is not.

Ikwerre ordinarily do not have time for Igbos, they are ones going on TV to elicit debate on who and who is not Igbo.

Chimamanda Adichie also joined discussion that does not concern her.

Mention one prominent Igbo man that has been on TV, joining ikwerre to Igbo!
Mention one

Also you saying you wouldn't have known if Igbo existed, is actually funny
Because you ikwerres people they marry from south east grin like mad
Who knows maybe you own mum might actually be from imo or Abia grin grin grin

Anyways majority of Nigerians doesn't know about the existence of any group called ikwerre

The only know igbos!
With that being said, ikwerre is not igbo and Can Never be
Stop trying to raise dust

Go and caution people claiming
And stop always distrubing us with explanation
Even when no question was asked grin grin

Stop getting erection and high blood pressure whenever you hear
Igbo speaking part of rivers, or indeginous igbos communities in rivers
They later is not referring to you

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by CollectMoney: 1:01pm On Jan 11
Benzigler:

Developed Ko Developed Ni!! I'm from Enugu, where in your Ikwerre can you compare to Enugu? Ikwerre is only 3 local Government, don't forget that grin grin

Even if Ikwerre is 1 LGA, it doesn't matter, we no be Ogbo. 1LGA Ikwerre dey control Rivers state money. Port Harcourt is more larger and economically more developed than Enugu. Has better infrastructures.

Enugu that does not even have water. And there is no money in Enugu, a purely civil service state.
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by CollectMoney: 1:06pm On Jan 11
Nigercity:

Mention one prominent Igbo man that has been on TV, joining ikwerre to Igbo!
Mention one

Also you saying you wouldn't have known if Igbo existed, is actually funny
Because you ikwerres people they marry from south east grin like mad
Who knows maybe you own mum might actually be from imo or Abia grin grin grin

Anyways majority of Nigerians doesn't know about the existence of any group called ikwerre

The only know igbos!
With that being said, ikwerre is not igbo and Can Never be
Stop trying to raise dust

Go and caution people claiming
And stop always distrubing us with explanation
Even when no question was asked grin grin

Stop getting erection and high blood pressure whenever you hear
Igbo speaking part of rivers, or indeginous igbos communities in rivers
They later is not referring to you

Igbos are found in the 5 states of the South East. And that is all.

Deal with it.
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 1:08pm On Jan 11
CollectMoney:

You see what am saying grin
This thing pain you
That you results to throwing insult upandan grin grin

Port Harcourt is not fully owned by ikwerre people, ijaw get share grin grin and that's the only thing an ikwerre man can brag about

Remove port Harcourt from the conversation, then they ikwerre man will cry blood grin
The igbos even Pioneered the development of port Harcourt, the old eastern region (when oil hasn't started booming) build trans amadi, and presidential hotel with money gotten from coal grin grin
Up till today
No rivers state governor is able to recreate trans amadi or that hotel
Igbos have owerri, Enugu even abakiliki of yesterday
Fun facts Abia and Anambra witness more foreigners, ( people from outside Nigeria than port Harcourt)
Ariaria supplies to Cameroon, Sierra Leone, Burkina Faso, Niger e.t.c
They're more Chinese/labanes citizens residing in onistha/Asaba than port Harcourt

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 1:10pm On Jan 11
CollectMoney:

Deal with it.

grin grin grin
ASA/Ndoki your neighbors
Say hi grin grin

Asaba man fit slap you Join grin grin

You are not Igbo
Why are you even concern about they igbos In rivers state

And please stop trying so hard to change the topic at hand 😂 grin grin

My own is mention one Igbo man claiming ikwerre!
Just one

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Benzigler: 1:10pm On Jan 11
CollectMoney:

I find it difficult to understand why your people always believe we are interested in them? Is it because of your one cup of oil or access to the sea or what? Can you please explain to me because I get confused whenever I come across some of your people as you online with the same phrase (We are not Igbo) as if Igbos are dragging your ancestral lands with you. undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Benzigler: 1:13pm On Jan 11
CollectMoney:

Even if Ikwerre is 1 LGA, it doesn't matter, we no be Ogbo. 1LGA Ikwerre dey control Rivers state money. Port Harcourt is more larger and economically more developed than Enugu. Has better infrastructures.

Enugu that does not even have water. And there is no money in Enugu, a purely civil service state.

You are right after all Fubara is Ikwerre .... I thought you get sense before grin grin Can you stop fouling this thread with your demented ignorance!!
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 1:16pm On Jan 11
Benzigler:

You are right after all Fubara is Ikwerre .... I thought you get sense before grin grin Can you stop fouling this thread with your demented ignorance!!

You dey mind am grin

Ikwerre can't even claim all parts of port Harcourt to themselves
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by CollectMoney: 1:24pm On Jan 11
Benzigler:

I forgot, Fubara is Igbo.

You claimed he is Igbo because you saw a video of him speaking Igbo, but he threw you Igbos u der the bus.
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by gidgiddy: 1:25pm On Jan 11
CollectMoney:

Deal with it.

It doesn't matter is Igbos are found in 5 states or 50 states, its the numbers you have that matters

Those who don't have the numbers to make even half a state seem to be the largest noise makers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What I Would've Told Yar'adua If He Was On Nairaland / BREAKING NEWS: PDP Clears Clara Chime For Abia House Of Reps Contest / APC Chooses VP - Amaechi! - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.