Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO (4717 Views)

Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) / Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? / Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 11:45pm On Jan 10
CollectMoney:

What you're calling Seaport is actually a River port in Onne. It lies on the Bonny River, which is the same River that the Port Harcourt port lies. I'm just illustrating it to you that they both have close proximity. You wouldn't know.

What makes a port functional is the port activities that are ongoing therein. The port has facilities but importers will rather use mostly Lagos. The facilities necessarily for port functionality are ever present at the port. It is left for the importers to make their referable choice. And most importers choose lagos because of large market within Lagos and SWest. It is good we have come to an agreement that the Port harcourt wharf is in Ikwerreland. Which Port is in Igboland?

Abeg post the crude oil production per LGA in Rivers state. I'd love to see the breakdown.

Oga me and you haven't come to any agreement
Port Harcourt wharf which is not even functional has nothing to do with the ikwerres,
Something wey ijaw people Done claim tey tey grin grin

Ikwerre knows there boundaries in port Harcourt
All water front in pH, nah ijaws get am
I never agreed anything with you grin grin

There's no sea port in ikwerre land
Know this and know peace

As for igbos having seaport
I never talked about that
Anyways onne and azumiri are the same distance to the ocean with azumiri being closer to the ocean

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by IDENNAA(m): 11:47pm On Jan 10
Nigercity:

There's no difference at all
j

There are differences. I could tell an Imo, Ebonyi and Abia people by merely looking at them even before they say a word. Igbo people are diverse and the anthropologists who studied us identified us by looks. Anambra and Enugu are tall while Imo and Abia are more light skinned.
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by CollectMoney: 11:48pm On Jan 10
Nigercity:

Oga me and you haven't come to any agreement
Port Harcourt wharf which is not even functional has nothing to do with the ikwerres,
Something wey ijaw people Done claim tey tey grin grin

Ikwerre knows there boundaries in port Harcourt
All water front in pH, nah ijaws get am
I never agreed anything with you grin grin

There's no sea port in ikwerre land
Know this and know peace

As for igbos having seaport
I never talked about that
Anyways onne and azumiri are the same distance to the ocean with azumiri being closer to the ocean

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Abeg I just need that your breakdown of crude oil production by LGAs in Ribers state. That info would be helpful to me, that's if you have it oh. Do not get a doctored report for me.

As for who get Port or who no get port, I will rather discuss the Issue with an Okrikan, if at all.
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by IDENNAA(m): 11:52pm On Jan 10
waternogetemeny:

EVERY CLAN IN IGBO LAND HAVE THEIR OWN OGBAKOR.

U SOUND SO RIDICULOUS.

Sometimes I wonder if there are one intelligent man from Ikwerre land. Imagine using Ogbakor Ikwerre as a reason why they aren't Igbo. Chai... grin grin

I dont even think they are ready for conversation....like an infertile man whose ego wouldn't let him accept his condition....hehehe

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 11:55pm On Jan 10
CollectMoney:

grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Abeg I just need that your breakdown of crude oil production by LGAs in Ribers state. That info would be helpful to me, that's if you have it oh. Do not get a doctored report for me.

As for who get Port or who no get port, I will rather discuss the Issue with an Okrikan, if at all.

You want us to close the case of the abandon sea port grin
Lol it's alright
Onelga with 207 oil well
Produces more than 70% of rivers state oil, closely followed by oyibo
You have Google bro grin
Ikwerre land nah just one cup of oil

Fun facts
Ukwa west local government area In Abia state
Produces more oil than ikwerre 4 local government areas join together
You have internet grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by IDENNAA(m): 11:56pm On Jan 10
Nigercity:

Oga English, speaking part of west Africa is different from Englishmen!
When a British man says you are fromEnglish speaking part of Africa, he is not addressing you as a British man
And you wouldn't start telling him,that the Pidgin English you're speaking is Your own just that it's similar to his own

Now taking about annexation, why will igbos annex you? This is the insecurities that clowns your mind, not just you but plenty of your people!
There's no sea port in ikwerre land, neither is there anything thing of special interest your group has!

Now taking about language
They thing you call Igbo (central Igbo) is actually a language that developed (just like pidgin) from all Igbo languages
The similarities between ikwerre and what you call igbo, also exist between ngwa and Igbo, mbaise and Igbo, umuahia and Igbo, Nnewi and Igbo, no body owns the Igbo language to him or herself
The central Igbo just like pidgin is not learnt, you will just start to understand it naturally!

We the SE igbos migrated from different places and after a long time,the language developed

Ask yourself
Why is it
That no one calls akwaibom man Igbo? Dispute sharing boundaries with us, and plenty of them residing in South East cities?

With that being said
Ikwerre as they said is not Igbo!
Stop getting angry whenever you here Igbo speaking part of rivers, unless you drop the language

They know all these things you bother yourself to write here. They understand us when we speak and practice Igbo traditions. They are just too punked to accept their identity. These ssttupid examples they are using is intentional unless they have inferior comprehension

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by IDENNAA(m): 12:06am On Jan 11
Whalis:

Igbo means forest in Yoruba
Igbogo means forest in Ikwerre.
Esuke means hiccups in Yoruba
Esuke means hiccups in Ikwerre
Kini means what in Yoruba
Kini means what in Ikwerre
Omi gbono means hot water in Yoruba
Mini gborogbo means hot water in Ikwerre
Now is ikwerre Yoruba?

What is this bikonu....

Aren't you aware Igbo and Yoruba has same origin.

I can list 100 words that has same etymology in both languages...

Igbo---Yoruba: pay attention to the etymology oga.

Cheru-Duro-wait
Onu-enu-mouth
Gbadaa-kpada--pertains to movement
Ulo-Ile--house
Ogede-Ogede-plantain....this can get to a thousand words. Una no get brain ??

Chrus

Cheru

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by CollectMoney: 12:06am On Jan 11
Nigercity:

You want us to close the case of the abandon sea port grin
Lol it's alright
Onelga with 207 oil well
Produces more than 70% of rivers state oil, closely followed by oyibo
You have Google bro grin
Ikwerre land nah just one cup of oil

Fun facts
Ukwa west local government area In Abia state
Produces more oil than ikwerre 4 local government areas join together
You have internet grin

You claimed on this thread that you have a detailed LGA by LGA breakdown of crude oil production in Rivers state. And I'm asking for it and you're deflecting. You're referring me to Google. Oya send link lemme, check it out myself.

On Port issue, if there are importers using the Port, it won't function. So the port is Idle because of that. London has 8 Ports, and they are all located on the river as London isn't on the coast of England. It is functional because importers use it.

And I asked you earlier if Igbos had a port and you said no. What happened to the one in Onitsha? Importation masters, what happened to Onitsh port. grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 12:24am On Jan 11
CollectMoney:

You claimed on this thread that you have a detailed LGA by LGA breakdown of crude oil production in Rivers state. And I'm asking for it and you're deflecting. You're referring me to Google. Oya send link lemme, check it out myself.

On Port issue, if there are importers using the Port, it won't function. So the port is Idle because of that. London has 8 Ports, and they are all located on the river as London isn't on the coast of England. It is functional because importers use it.

And I asked you earlier if Igbos had a port and you said no. What happened to the one in Onitsha? Importation masters, what happened to Onitsh port. grin

Oga don't be slow
Am not a fan of mediocrity!
When the white where ruling Nigeria the used alot of rivers In Nigeria as port, including one in Enugu state, the one you mentioned in port Harcourt, onistha e.t.c
All this things are just river port
The onistha is forgotten, because it would cost alot to bring it to onne standard, so you can't see me calling it seaport! for now azumiri remains the easiest access for sea port in South East

As for the oil thing grin rest that matter
Nah one cup of oil dey ikwerre land
You don't even need to augre this! Onelga and oyibo nah them get oil

Your are asking me too show you link, grin grin as if am your governor that refuse to add it to rivers state website,

You asked me a question, I said you should goggle it grin I guess you never Googled it,
You provoke
And started asking for links grin
Why not Google it yourself
And collect plenty links yourself

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by colonelwealth(m): 1:30am On Jan 11
Nigercity:

Oga don't be slow
When the white where ruling Nigeria the used alot of rivers In Nigeria as port, including one in Enugu state, the one you mentioned in port Harcourt, onistha e.t.c
The onistha is forgotten, because it would cost alot to bring it to onne standard, so you can't see me calling it seaport! for now azumiri remains the easiest access for sea port in South East

Your are asking me too show you link, grin grin as if am your governor that refuse to add it to rivers state website,

You asked me a question, I said you should goggle it grin I guess you never Googled it,
You provoke

My brother, leave those ignorant and arrogant humans.
These Ikwerres(confused Bini wannabes) know the truth but they dwell in sponsored falsehood deliberately.

It is better not to engage them but to allow them gloat in their self inflicted mischief.
Becauses whenever you discuss based on facts with them, they tend to reason in funny dimensions with no bearing but noise.
They are very insecure with lots of complex issues, always trying to find their voices when it's Igbos even when it's nonserious friendly matter but loose their voices to other tribes that deals ruthlessly with them.

Anyways, all these are because the Igbos treat them like lost brothers with kid gloves.
You will never see an Igbo claiming to be Ikwerre but you will always see Ikwerres claiming to be Igbos when it suits them or need the Igbo platform to shine.
They claim Igbos when realities of their weakness faces them but when at a little comfort zone they will deny Igbos for a little piece of cheap bread.

Always in the act of denial.
That is why I don't take them serious as they are 2faced manipulators..... especially when their Elites claim Igbo...check it well, they need something.

They will deny anything for a cheap piece of insecure attention.
The annoying thing is that they have nothing of special value to offer the Igbos for all their noise .....absolutely nothing.

If you(Ikwerres) don't drop Igbo language, culture&names and start some of yours.....
Igbos & the rest of informed Nigerians&outsiders will keep draging you guys like small Tiger generator.

Nonsense, see how they came in and turned this thread to arguments.

N/T; I don't hate them(am not Ikwerephobic) or against/for any tribe, just that I hate deciet.

I still have and maintain alot of cool headed and good Ikwerres as close as close pals as some are equite different.

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by onumadu: 1:31am On Jan 11
LOVEALAIGBO:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Nice one bros! wink

Was going to tell him the Igbo word for YES is EEH (those better in written Igbo would probably spell it slightly different), while no is either EEH-EEH or MBA or MBANU! Last one usually comes with an exclamation mark, as it’s kinda like a indignant way of saying it!

Don't mind that guy.
If not for idiocy how can a sane person think that a nation of about 60 million has no word for Yes. undecided
Most of Igbo words are divine. A Godless person cannot understand Igbo language semantics.
Funnily enough, people from far away who colonized Nigeria understand Igbo more than Africans neighbors of Igbo nation.
Frankly I find such people very annoying, but ignore them before they draw me into their Godless existence. cool

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‎ (’ehye ’ăšer ’ehye) is the first of three responses given to Moses when he asks for God's name in the Book of Exodus.[2] The word אֶהְיֶה‎ (’Ehyeh) is the first person singular imperfective form of הָיָה (hayah), 'to be', and owing to the peculiarities of Hebrew grammar means 'I am' and 'I will be'.[3]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by onumadu: 1:37am On Jan 11
@LOVEALAIGBO

In my Nnewi Igbo (and most of Anambra sef) , we say Ehye.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Gandollar(f): 1:58am On Jan 11
LOVEALAIGBO:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Nice one bros! wink

Was going to tell him the Igbo word for YES is EEH (those better in written Igbo would probably spell it slightly different), while no is either EEH-EEH or MBA or MBANU! Last one usually comes with an exclamation mark, as it’s kinda like a indignant way of saying it!
Please add "Oolo" , meaning No in my sweet and unique Owerri dialect.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by IDENNAA(m): 2:01am On Jan 11
onumadu:
@LOVEALAIGBO

This argument by these Ikwerre minions tells you how slow they are. Which language on planet earth does not have "yes"...obu ife nine ka aga ekwulu okwu ?

3 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by alshalz(m): 2:05am On Jan 11
Nigercity:

Lies ebonyi was created out from IMO and Abia, ebonyi IMO and Abia look alike alot, while Anambra, detla Igbo and Enugu look alike
Ebonyi created out from IMO Abia? Go and study more
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Gandollar(f): 2:10am On Jan 11
onumadu:
@LOVEALAIGBO

Or 'eeyi'

Where's that butter head claiming igbos have no word for yes from sef? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Gandollar(f): 2:12am On Jan 11
Asari Dokubo should go fvck him fat self for all I care!
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by DMerciful(m): 3:01am On Jan 11
Can you point to where in the constitution?
Abagworo:
It is not hidden but Rivers State was created on basis of minority therefore each tribe is given full ethnic recognition to avoid dominance from the larger ones hence Kalabari, Ikwerre, Etche, Eleme, Ogoni, Okrika, Ibani, Opobo, Ogba, Ndoni, Ekpeye, Egbema, Igbo(Asa + Ndoki), Abua, Andoni etc. are distinct ethnic groups recognized by the Nigerian constitution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by DMerciful(m): 3:02am On Jan 11
They're Igbos
Rahkman:
Don't call them igbos call them confused bini displacees with borrowed igbo names and language due to confusion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Sanitizedem: 3:48am On Jan 11
Nigercity:

grin grin
I wonder what you where trying to prove by writing this!
It's very funny
The things you wrote as ikwerre is actually Igbo grin

Your are funny guy
Anyway like I said
Ikwerre is not Igbo grin grin

Esuke is hiccups in Igbo
Kini or Gini means what in Igbo
Miri gborogbo means hot water in Igbo grin grin

Seems like you haven't traveled out of pH before, this is not a basic for argument
Like I said
Ikwerre is not Igbo
Stop feeling insecured,

You are the insecure one here when you claim what is not yours.

He’s said Kini and you are bringing Gini
He said Mini and you are brining Miri even when you know Igbos have Mmiri and you know that you don’t have gborogbo in Igbo

You people should disembark and let Ikwerre breathe.
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Sanitizedem: 3:56am On Jan 11
IDENNAA:

What is this bikonu....

Aren't you aware Igbo and Yoruba has same origin.

I can list 100 words that has same etymology in both languages...

Igbo---Yoruba: pay attention to the etymology oga.

Cheru-Duro-wait
Onu-enu-mouth
Gbadaa-kpada--pertains to movement
Ulo-Ile--house
Ogede-Ogede-plantain....this can get to a thousand words. Una no get brain ??

Chrus

Cheru

So why aren’t you claiming Yoruba as Igbo?
Why are you fixated on people that have repeatedly rejected you?
The main thing that makes you an Igbo is the penchant for insulting others. Yoruba people don ready for ona but na Ikwerre ona dey put eye. Nonsense!
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Sanitizedem: 4:09am On Jan 11
Nigercity:

Oga don't be slow

You provoke

It’s actually less than one spoon of oil that is in Ikwerre land but everyone knows that, it is the reason for your attachee by force.

U pple are just a global nuisance!
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Sanitizedem: 4:28am On Jan 11
Nigercity:

You are the one that's not properly educated on port Harcourt!
They old port Harcourt small township, Lagos road, aggery road e.t.c are all ijaw areas
They ikwerre part of port Harcourt is actually very very big!
Nevertheless the sea port you're talking about is not in ikwerre land oga!

And they other river port you're even taking about is not functional!
As of today
They only functional sea port in rivers state is onne
Far away from ikwerre land!

Oya to settle this open map of rivers state
Check the location of the river port and the sea port we are talking about! Then Check map of ikwerre land
This will end they argument!

Lemme also remind you that they ancient river port we are dragging is not even functional, nah only onne they work grin grin

This Ikwerre rejecting you gum bodies is really hurting that even as you try to pretend, you can’t conceal it.

Sorry u hear…
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Omanambala(m): 5:04am On Jan 11
Sanitizedem:

So why aren’t you claiming Yoruba as Igbo?
Why are you fixated on people that have repeatedly rejected you?
The main thing that makes you an Igbo is the penchant for insulting others. Yoruba people don ready for ona but na Ikwerre ona dey put eye. Nonsense!

Guy, put your brain cells to work for once. The Igbo and Yoruba although share a lot of languages similarities they are still different languages. The Ikwerre are nothing but a dialect of the more populous and wider Igbo nation. Ikwerre is grouped under Igboid languages just like Owerri ,Ngwa, Nsukka etc.

No linguist on this planet will classify Ikwerre as a stand alone language because the similarities with its neighbors are too great to be ignored.

However, keep your Ikwerre identity because we dont give a flying f*ck. Nobody on this thread had asked you to be Igbo. That was maybe 10yrs ago.... grin grin

But reality will soon set....life na turn by turn naaa

As for Yoruba...the only thing they can do is to destroy Igbo houses in Lagos....what else ? But whatever anyone sows they must reap it. Hate begot hate. You can develop your land with hate. There are over 50 million Igbo...think about that for second and we are just beginning to recover from the war. We are warming up and this is a marathon. Life will teach you people a bitter lesson

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Omanambala(m): 5:05am On Jan 11
Sanitizedem:

This Ikwerre rejecting you gum bodies is really hurting that even as you try to pretend, you can’t conceal it.

Sorry u hear…

You sounded as if there is something we losing by Ikwerre decision. Get over yourself....you are not resourceful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Sanitizedem: 5:16am On Jan 11
Omanambala:

You sounded as if there is something we losing by Ikwerre decision. Get over yourself....you are not resourceful

Talking about being resourceful, we know what you mean.

Decent people define resourcefulness differently.

Asari say ona dey shameless and he is right.

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Sanitizedem: 5:21am On Jan 11
Omanambala:

Guy, put your brain cells to work for once. The Igbo and Yoruba although share a lot of languages similarities they are still different languages. The Ikwerre are nothing but a dialect of the more populous and wider Igbo nation. Ikwerre is grouped under Igboid languages just like Owerri ,Ngwa, Nsukka etc.

No linguist on this planet will classify Ikwerre as a stand alone language because the similarities with its neighbors are too great to be ignored.

However, keep your Ikwerre identity because we dont give a flying f*ck. Nobody on this thread had asked you to be Igbo. That was maybe 10yrs ago.... grin grin

But reality will soon set....life na turn by turn naaa

As for Yoruba...the only thing they can do is to destroy Igbo houses in Lagos....what else ? But whatever anyone sows they must reap it. Hate begot hate. You can develop your land with hate. There are over 50 million Igbo...think about that for second and we are just beginning to recover from the war. We are warming up and this is a marathon. Life will teach you people a bitter lesson

Ikwerre speaks Ikwerre language and not Igbo dialect.
Maybe Igbos speak Ikwerre dialect but that is your problem. Thinking that having a larger population implies another tribe must come under you is the biggest delusion of the century.

You are the ones that create threads and begin drooooling about Ikwerre people that don’t even have your time. Abeg disembark!
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by mcjohny(m): 5:35am On Jan 11
paramakina202:

Abia north is only related to Afikpo not all of Ebonyi state.
Please, how do I get a documentary on the Igbo history and heritage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by ariesbull: 5:38am On Jan 11
Nigercity:

Oga stop feeling insecured
Nobody in this particular thread is calling ikwerre Igbo,
But until you guys drop the Igbo language
Every one will keep addressing you guys as Igbo speaking part of rivers

And talking about slaves, every tribes was involved in slave trade the aros sold there fellow igbos, ikwerres too sold slaves and ikwerres too where sold as slaves (back then it was regarded as Igbo) that's why there no special documented ikwerre history by the Whites before 1940,
Asari claiming the sold igbos would have been there ikwerre neighbors
Which as at then was regarded as Igbo
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by ariesbull: 5:48am On Jan 11
IDENNAA:

Sometimes I wonder if there are one intelligent man from Ikwerre land. Imagine using Ogbakor Ikwerre as a reason why they aren't Igbo. Chai... grin grin

I dont even think they are ready for conversation....like an infertile man whose ego wouldn't let him accept his condition....hehehe

There isn't ....in Igbo land...Ikwerre has always been called by Owerri people Ihuruho.....we call them Ikwerre Ihuruho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu, Lp Presidential Aspirant Resign / Which Country Will Be Africa’s First Great Power? / Sokoto, Images, Development, News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.