Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,473 members, 7,836,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO (4716 Views)

Hear What Asari Dokubo Said About The Biafra And Ijaw People This Time (watch) / Where Are Those People Saying There Are Indigenous Igbos In Akwa Ibom? / Igbo Man Responds To Hausa Man Who Said Igbos Are Not Accomodating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 10:12pm On Jan 11
Benzigler:

I find it difficult to understand why your people always believe we are interested in them? Is it because of your one cup of oil or access to the sea or what? Can you please explain to me because I get confused whenever I come across some of your people as you online with the same phrase (We are not Igbo) as if Igbos are dragging your ancestral lands with you. undecided

Which access to sea grin grin

Ikwerre have no access to any sea
grin check map of Nigeria
There is no ikwerre community near any sea grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by CollectMoney: 7:36am On Jan 12
Nigercity:

Education is not by knowing how to write. Some ports are built on Rivers with access to sea, while some are built on the coast. These are two different things. He wrote access to the sea and you jumped in excitement to taunt.

The Port harcourt Port and Onne Port are on same Bonny River which flows into the Atlantic ocean. The Bonny River is an access to the Sea, but its clearly above your level of education.

You're just like one Igbo boy called Tobe, all he likes is to drag. That is his concept of an argument.
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 8:58am On Jan 12
CollectMoney:

Education is not by knowing how to write. Some ports are built on Rivers with access to sea, while some are built on the coast. These are two different things. He wrote access to the sea and you jumped in excitement to taunt.

The Port harcourt Port and Onne Port are on same Bonny River which flows into the Atlantic ocean. The Bonny River is an access to the Sea, but its clearly above your level of education.

You're just like one Igbo boy called Tobe, all he likes is to drag. That is his concept of an argument.

grin grin
This ikwerre boy
You no go hear word

Both the unfuntional abadoned port Harcourt river ancient port and the functional onne port have nothing to do with the ikwerres,

Check throughout this thread
You have always been the one going around making unverified claims!

Your brothers goes about shouting Igbos are landlocked, meanwhile you guys are actually the ones landlocked grin grin
Your ignorance is loud bro
Tune it down
The riverine communities in rivers state aren't even making much noise, it's you guys in upland rivers, that's exhibiting ignorance grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Ttipsy(f): 9:29am On Jan 12
Nigercity:

keep making false claims .
Is Obio/akpo not ikwerre people?
Any difference?
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 9:37am On Jan 12
Ttipsy:
keep making false claims .
Is Obio/akpo not ikwerre people?
Any difference?

So obio/akpo is now a riverine community grin grin grin

My belle oh!

grin grin
Have you seen map of rivers state before? grin grin
From any part of ikwerre to the sea, you will pass through alot of riverine communities (which the ijaws has assimilated a long time ago)
Know this and know peace ✌️
grin grin NNE there's nothing like sea port in obio akpo
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by CollectMoney: 11:01am On Jan 12
Nigercity:

grin grin
This ikwerre boy
You no go hear word

Both the unfuntional abadoned port Harcourt river ancient port and the functional onne port have nothing to do with the ikwerres,

Check throughout this thread
You have always been the one going around making unverified claims!

Your brothers goes about shouting Igbos are landlocked, meanwhile you guys are actually the ones landlocked grin grin
Your ignorance is loud bro
Tune it down
The riverine communities in rivers state aren't even making much noise, it's you guys in upland rivers, that's exhibiting ignorance grin grin

Unfuntional grin Abandoned
cheesy Obsolete grin Useless grin grin Desolate grin grin. Etc Etc Etc. I can add more synonyms for you to suit your agenda. At the end of the day, before it became unfuntional or dysfunctional, it was once functional. Meaning say, e been dey work before. Oya, Mr. Igboman onye Isuama, but you never see functional before.

Why landlocked dey pain Igbos for body sef? cheesy E be like say dem rub you pepper for body. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 11:50am On Jan 12
CollectMoney:

Unfuntional grin Abandoned
cheesy Obsolete grin Useless grin grin Desolate grin grin. Etc Etc Etc. I can add more synonyms for you to suit your agenda. At the end of the day, before it became unfuntional or dysfunctional, it was once functional. Meaning say, e been dey work before. Oya, Mr. Igboman onye Isuama, but you never see functional before.

Why landlocked dey pain Igbos for body sef? cheesy E be like say dem rub you pepper for body. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin
Lol
And it's not in ikwerre land
That's they argument here
Stop trying to claim it grin

And for your info Such colonial river port is everywhere in Nigeria
Including in South East
There's is one in Enugu called Ogurugu seaport

Another one in a community called Umuezukwe in IMO state
Then another one in onistha
grin but your ignorance wouldn't allow us to rest

Igbos doesn't brag with all these things (and am not a fan of mediocrity)
Because the Are all river port including the one in port Harcourt that you are trying so hard to claim (which we all know is in ijaw land) grin grin
Ask yourself why was onne sea port built and the other river port abadoned?
Anyway that's a story for another day

Like I said
There's no sea port in ikwerre land weather in use or abodoned
The river port you're trying so hard to claim is not in ikwerre land
Stop doing attche by force
grin grin know this and know peace
Have you ever seen any ikwerre leader laying claim to that old river port? grin

Stop trying to shift the goal post
There is no sea port in ikwerre land grin
You want to use the name port Harcourt and Thief wakirike ijaw people old river port grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by CollectMoney: 2:15pm On Jan 12
Nigercity:

grin grin
Lol
And it's not in ikwerre land
That's they argument here
Stop trying to claim it grin

And for your info Such colonial river port is everywhere in Nigeria
Including in South East
There's is one in Enugu called Ogurugu seaport

Another one in a community called Umuezukwe in IMO state
Then another one in onistha
grin but your ignorance wouldn't allow us to rest

Igbos doesn't brag with all these things (and am not a fan of mediocrity)
Because the Are all river port including the one in port Harcourt that you are trying so hard to claim (which we all know is in ijaw land) grin grin
Ask yourself why was onne sea port built and the other river port abadoned?
Anyway that's a story for another day

Like I said
There's no sea port in ikwerre land weather in use or abodoned
The river port you're trying so hard to claim is not in ikwerre land
Stop doing attche by force
grin grin know this and know peace
Have you ever seen any ikwerre leader laying claim to that old river port? grin

Stop trying to shift the goal post
There is no sea port in ikwerre land grin
You want to use the name port Harcourt and Thief wakirike ijaw people old river port grin grin

Lolz, we dey mention Ports you dey mention gwarugwaru port for Enugu and Umuakara port for Imo state. Which River connects Enugu to the sea? cheesy cheesy cheesy At least for PH Port, Bonny River na direct access to Atlantic ocean. Check your map to confirm.

That warehouse for Onitsha wey dem dey offload container naim you dey call Onitsha port. Choiii, So you no know say those cranes na to lift container from trucks wey enter that warehouse for Onitsha? So because the warehouse dey by the river bank, you come dey hype am. Abeg no dey hype that Onitsha warehouse abeg. No be port cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Debate about who get Port harcourt Port no suppoe come from you, call Okrika person to come debate with me. E no be your business, your business with me end for Umuapu boundary for Imo state. grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 3:11pm On Jan 12
CollectMoney:

Lolz, we dey mention Ports you dey mention gwarugwaru port for Enugu and Umuakara port for Imo state. Which River connects Enugu to the sea? cheesy cheesy cheesy At least for PH Port, Bonny River na direct access to Atlantic ocean. Check your map to confirm.

That warehouse for Onitsha wey dem dey offload container naim you dey call Onitsha port. Choiii, So you no know say those cranes na to lift container from trucks wey enter that warehouse for Onitsha? So because the warehouse dey by the river bank, you come dey hype am. Abeg no dey hype that Onitsha warehouse abeg. No be port cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Debate about who get Port harcourt Port no suppoe come from you, call Okrika person to come debate with me. E no be your business, your business with me end for Umuapu boundary for Imo state. grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue

Oga stop trying to shift the goal post
All of them nah river port
Including the one in port Harcourt you are trying to claim grin grin
The colonial masters built alot of river port back then both in Enugu state, IMO, onistha, baro port (in far up north) then including the one you are trying to steal

They where all river port which where all later abadoned and a new befitting one built in onne

You said I should check my map grin grin
Your ignorance is bae
Your are they one that should actually marry your map grin grin
I see how you are always trying to shift the goal post, and bring south east into the conversation grin grin
Because you no get point

Now back to the argument
There's no river port or sea port functional or non functional In ikwerre land
And there's no place you can build anyone
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by CollectMoney: 3:24pm On Jan 12
Nigercity:

Oga stop trying to shift the goal post
All of them nah river port
Including the one in port Harcourt you are trying to claim grin grin
The colonial masters built alot of river port back then both in Enugu state, IMO, onistha, baro port (in far up north) then including the one you are trying to steal

They where all river port which where all later abadoned and a new befitting one built in onne

You said I should check my map grin grin
Your ignorance is bae
Your are they one that should actually marry your map grin grin
I see how you are always trying to shift the goal post, and bring south east into the conversation grin grin
Because you no get point

Now back to the argument
There's no river port or sea port functional or non functional In ikwerre land
And there's no place you can build anyone

Pray tell, how can a port in Enugu and Imo be accessible from the Atlantic ocean. Please help me and point out the way one can navigate.

When you clear bush along your village stream, you say you have built port. cheesy dem dey build port inside landlocked region? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Abeg stop building port in your dreams and face reality. grin

I'm sorry that you don't know that Lagos Port and Port harcourt Port and Calabar port were built by the colonial masters. Shame on you for not knowing that. undecided lipsrsealed

Now na Onne Port that was built solely for Oil and gas activities is the one you're hammering on. Abeg stick to importing fake goods from China and leave oil & Gas matter alone. Its above your understanding. grin grin sad shocked

Anyday you switch ethnicity from Igbo to Okrika, you can come and debate Port harcourt Port with me. Until then, It is not your business. You are a stranger in Rivers state. Unwanted stranger causing nuisance. grin grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 4:49pm On Jan 12
CollectMoney:

Pray tell, how can a port in Enugu and Imo be accessible from the Atlantic ocean. Please help me and point out the way one can navigate.

When you clear bush along your village stream, you say you have built port. cheesy dem dey build port inside landlocked region? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Abeg stop building port in your dreams and face reality. grin

I'm sorry that you don't know that Lagos Port and Port harcourt Port and Calabar port were built by the colonial masters. Shame on you for not knowing that. undecided lipsrsealed

Now na Onne Port that was built solely for Oil and gas activities is the one you're hammering on. Abeg stick to importing fake goods from China and leave oil & Gas matter alone. Its above your understanding. grin grin sad shocked

Anyday you switch ethnicity from Igbo to Okrika, you can come and debate Port harcourt Port with me. Until then, It is not your business. You are a stranger in Rivers state. Unwanted stranger causing nuisance. grin grin grin
Dey worst part is, I don't even understand your English
Stop shifting the goal post
grin I knew colonial masters built both warri, pH port, Lagos port e.t.c I wonder what that has to do with this argument

For you to say IMO (a state along river Niger) and Enugu (through adada river) can't be navigated to the ocean
Shows how bad your education is grin grin

You are trying so hard to change the topic grin grin
Back to the argument
There's no river port or sea port anywhere in ikwerre land grin grin stop crying all over here mentioning Calabar, Enugu,imo e.t.c
You go soon mention Somalia and Uruguay join grin grin grin

Let's focus on the argument
No sea port in ikwerre land
If you like metion China and abakiliki e no concern me grin grin your cry all over this thread can't create a sea port in Ali ikwerre grin grin

The anbonden river port you're trying to claim is not your own
Onne sea port is still not your own
whatever reason it was built for, is they only functional sea port in rivers state (and it doesn't belong to ikwerre people) stop trying to metion and claim it grin grin

grin also your English is terrible, use normal English or pidgin English
Stop mixing two of them

Now carefully read what you wrote
This time around slowly grin
grin grin
And you will see how far you have been disgracing Ali ikwerre
grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by CollectMoney: 4:57pm On Jan 12
Nigercity:

Stop shifting the goal post
grin I knew colonial masters built both warri, pH port, Lagos port e.t.c I wonder what that has to do with this argument

For you to say IMO (a state along river Niger) and Enugu (through adada river) can't be navigated to the ocean
Shows how bad your education is grin grin

You are trying so hard to change the topic grin grin
Back to the argument
There's no river port or sea port anywhere in ikwerre land grin grin stop crying all over here mentioning Calabar, Enugu,imo e.t.c
You go soon mention Somalia and Uruguay join grin grin grin

Let's focus on the argument
No sea port in ikwerre land
If you like metion China and abakiliki e no concern me grin grin your cry all over this thread can't create a sea port in Ali ikwerre grin grin

The anbonden river port you're trying to claim is not your own
Onne sea port is still not your own whatever reason it was built for, it's they only functional sea port in rivers state (and it doesn't belong to ikwerre people) stop trying to metion and claim grin grin

grin also your English is terrible, use normal English or pidgin English
Stop mixing two of them

Now carefully read what you wrote
This time around slowly grin
grin grin

Show me on the map how you can navigate from Enugu river into Atlantic ocean. Also do same for Imo. Screenshot the map on Google and post it here.

And Port harcourt Port na my property, I am in charge there. If you don't gerrit, forget abourrit. grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Dpharisee: 5:08pm On Jan 12
Abagworo:
It is not hidden but Rivers State was created on basis of minority therefore each tribe is given full ethnic recognition to avoid dominance from the larger ones hence Kalabari, Ikwerre, Etche, Eleme, Ogoni, Okrika, Ibani, Opobo, Ogba, Ndoni, Ekpeye, Egbema, Igbo(Asa + Ndoki), Abua, Andoni etc. are distinct ethnic groups recognized by the Nigerian constitution.

See how they fooled the people, all those Igbo subgroups claiming to be distinct ethnic groups, the reality is that an Imo or Enugu man can attend their meetings and understand every word they say except if its Ijaw cheesy

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 5:11pm On Jan 12
CollectMoney:

Show me on the map how you can navigate from Enugu river into Atlantic ocean. Also do same for Imo. Screenshot the map on Google and post it here.

And Port harcourt Port na my property, I am in charge there. If you don't gerrit, forget abourrit. grin grin

Start with ikwerre sea port first grin grin
I have been they one showing you screenshots
All over here
Now it's your turn
Screenshots pictures or map of ikwerre seaport let us see grin grin

I love they way your are focused on IMO and Enugu
It shows you don't have a point to prove, like I said
Show us the sea port in ikwerre land grin grin
You said there's sea port in ikwerre land, I said there's none
Instead of you to
Show us a prove of the sea port in ikwerre land
You go about mentioning south east, upandan grin grin
Your igbo obsession is sweet
Don't go and kill your isuma mom grin because of isoma obsession grin grin

You have control of ph grin grin
Isoma have control of Enugu, owerri, Abakiliki, ABA, onistha,awka, umuahia, Nnewi..e.t.c grin grin

I have been on this thread since yesterday
I just want you to show me pictures of ikwerre sea port grin grin abi you wan build am for dream

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by CollectMoney: 6:07pm On Jan 12
Nigercity:

Start with ikwerre sea port first grin grin
I have been they one showing you screenshots
All over here
Now it's your turn
Screenshots pictures or map of ikwerre seaport let us see grin grin

I love they way your are focused on IMO and Enugu
It shows you don't have a point to prove, like I said
Show us the sea port in ikwerre land grin grin
You said there's sea port in ikwerre land, I said there's none
Instead of you to
Show us a prove of the sea port in ikwerre land
You go about mentioning south east, upandan grin grin
Your igbo obsession is sweet
Don't go and kill your isuma mom grin because of isoma obsession grin grin

You have control of ph grin grin
Isoma have control of Enugu, owerri, Abakiliki, ABA, onistha,awka, umuahia, Nnewi..e.t.c grin grin

I have been on this thread since yesterday
I just want you to show me pictures of ikwerre sea port grin grin abi you wan build am for dream

See the location. You can check the website out. Its live.

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by CollectMoney: 6:12pm On Jan 12
I also marked Onne Port in Red and PH Port in Blue, so you can see the distance apart.

Cc: Nigercity.
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by CollectMoney: 6:17pm On Jan 12
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 6:41pm On Jan 12
CollectMoney:
Nigercity, check it out. Its live.

https://www.vesseltracker.com/en/Port/portharcourt/Dashboard.html

You are busy showing me things I already know grin grin
Showing me onne port and port Harcourt river port grin grin

Show me they one in ikwerre land grin grin
Stop trying to claim what is not yours grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 6:49pm On Jan 12
Show us a port in ikwerre land
Stop going about claiming peoples port grin grin
Like your hungry fathers claimed abadoned properties grin grin
You keep on shouting onne port and they abandoned forgotten port Harcourt river port
Upandan

Like I said, all the water front in port Harcourt belongs to the ijaws
Stop attaching by force grin grin

I was expecting you to show me a port
Only for you to mention onne people port and
(port Harcourt) okirika ijaw port again

I remember back those days Igbos used to import second hand clothes from that abadoned port,you are trying to claim
We called all those imported cloth, okirika cloth because it was imported through okirika peoples river port (port Harcourt port)
Fast forward today
An ikwerre boy from far away obio/akpor is trying to claim it grin grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by CollectMoney: 6:59pm On Jan 12
Nigercity:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port_Harcourt

Show us a port in ikwerre land
Stop go about claiming peoples port grin grin
Like your hungry fathers claimed abadoned properties grin grin
You keep on shouting onne port and they abandoned forgotten port Harcourt river port
Upandan

Like I said, all the water front in port Harcourt belongs to the ijaws
Stop attaching by force grin grin

You will abandon more properties very soon, and i will take it. grin grin

I have claimed the waterfront and PH Port as mine, what can you do about it? Nothing. tongue tongue tongue

You will only rant and complain as usual, and that is it. Like Wike chased Ikoku people away and took their land to build supermarket, nothing will come from your online rant. grin tongue tongue grin grin

We are landlord, na we get Port Harcourt. Go back to your miserable Enugu without water and live ontop hill. cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink grin

Go and tell Okrika people that I said Ikwerre own the port and let them come here and make noise. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 7:01pm On Jan 12
CollectMoney:
I also marked Onne Port in Red and PH Port in Blue, so you can see the distance apart.

Cc: Nigercity.

Even if you like paint it purple
grin grin none of them is yours grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 7:11pm On Jan 12
CollectMoney:

You will abandon more properties very soon, and i will take it. grin grin

I have claimed the waterfront and PH Port as mine, what can you do about it? Nothing. tongue tongue tongue

You will only rant and complain as usual, and that is it. Like Wike chased Ikoku people away and took their land to build supermarket, nothing will come from your online rant. grin tongue tongue grin grin

We are landlord, na we get Port Harcourt. Go back to your miserable Enugu without water and live ontop hill. cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink grin

Go and tell Okrika people that I said Ikwerre own the port and let them come here and make noise. grin cheesy cheesy

grin grin your imaginations
Are just too much

They igbos where in battle with Nigeria, the ikwerres as directed by the ijaw lords, did they hungry Man things, and that was then grin grin
Chasing igbos out of where
Dude you're cracking me up
Before you start planning on chasing igbos out of anywhere, start by chasing away your isoma mothers, isoma uncles and relatives
First, then I will take you serious

So nah only Igbos dey ikuko grin grin wike did his thing as a governor, he is not the first to do that, other governors have been doing same in all states, weather igbos or not
An your myopic mind thought he was doing it for you grin grin
Anyway you're young
And have a lot of fantasies grin
Enjoy them

They waterfronts you're bragging about,
Go there and claim it lemme see grin grin you think is by online rants grin

Back to argument

Show me the port in ikwerre land
I have been here since yesterday, waiting for the pictures grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by CollectMoney: 7:14pm On Jan 12
Nigercity:

grin grin your imaginations
Are just too much

They igbos where in battle with Nigeria, the ikwerres as directed by the ijaw lords, did they hungry Man things, and that was then grin grin
Chasing igbos out of where
Dude you're cracking me up
Before you start planning on chasing igbos out of anywhere, start by chasing away your isoma mothers, isoma uncles and relatives
First, then I will take you serious

So nah only Igbos dey ikuko grin grin wike did his thing as a governor, he is not the first to do that, other governors have been doing same in all states, weather igbos or not
An your myopic mind thought he was doing it for you grin grin
Anyway you're young
And have a lot of fantasies grin
Enjoy them
Back to argument

Show me the port in ikwerre land
I have been here since yesterday, waiting for the pictures grin grin

I've shown you severally. Show me the port in Igboland. grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 7:16pm On Jan 12
CollectMoney:

I've shown you severally. Show me the port in Igboland. grin

You keep repeating the same thing grin grin
Which you can't even try in real life grin grin
Make ijaw people no wound you grin grin

Show me a port in ikwerre land
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by CollectMoney: 7:27pm On Jan 12
Nigercity:

You keep repeating the same thing grin grin
Which you can't even try in real life grin grin
Make ijaw people no wound you grin grin

Show me a port in ikwerre land

I have shown you Ikwerre Port, now, show me one in Igboland. Lemme check NPA website or any shipping to know if it functional. grin grin grin grin

Don't worry about me, na my Papa get the Port. I go rugged any threat. Show me one in Igboland. Combine the 5 SEast states together and show me one Port there. tongue tongue tongue tongue cry cry cry grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 7:39pm On Jan 12
CollectMoney:

I have shown you Ikwerre Port, now, show me one in Igboland. Lemme check NPA website or any shipping to know if it functional. grin grin grin grin

Don't worry about me, na my Papa get the Port. I go rugged any threat.
Show me one in Igboland. Combine the 5 SEast states together and show me one Port there. tongue tongue tongue tongue cry cry cry grin grin cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin
E don enter small children rants
Your are bragging with an abodoned port, that's not even yours
Anyway nah online
Have you ever seen any ikwerre man, going there to claim it grin

Show me a port in ikwerre land, stop showing me the ones in okirika land claiming it as your own

For your ranting, I won't reply it because it only ends online, and am not an ijaw Man grin grin
Nah IYC
That online general here on nairaland, nah him go deal with you on your claims grin grin nah you an them get issue not me (old rivers state memories still dey fresh) grin grin

Back to the argument show me a port in ikwerre land
Anyway after today, if you don't show me the port in ikwerre land
Then we call it a day
Meaning, your weren't able to prove me wrong
grin grin

As for today am still waiting for you
I want to see the ikwerre port

If you are not bringing a picture of it
Then bye
Am done replying you
grin tongue
I hope, each time you see your Igbo mom
You would remember me grin grin grin
It's even funny that me and you we are dragging an abodoned river port grin grin
And please
For future argument
Work on your English it's terrible grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by CollectMoney: 7:45pm On Jan 12
Nigercity:

grin grin grin grin
E don enter small children rants
Your are bragging with an abodoned port, that's not even yours
Anyway nah online
Have you ever seen any ikwerre man, going there to claim it grin

Show me a port in ikwerre land, stop showing me the ones in okirika land claiming it as your own

For your ranting, I won't reply it because it only ends online, and am not an ijaw Man grin grin
Nah IYC
That online general here on nairaland, nah him go deal with you on your claims grin grin nah you an them get issue not me (old rivers state memories still dey fresh) grin grin

Back to the argument show me a port in ikwerre land
Anyway after today, if you don't show me the port in ikwerre land
Then we call it a day
Meaning, your weren't able to prove me wrong
grin grin

As for today am still waiting for you
I want to see the ikwerre port

I'm tired of showing you na. If you don't want to accept it, you can leave.

My brother Ports are the Property of the NPA. No one goes there to claim ownership except the government and its agents. If you font know that at your age, them I'm sorry for you.

Allow me to educate you for free, the Port and Railway terminal were built same time by the British to facilitate the export of coal mined in Enugu. And the people that gave land for the development of such economic infrastructures were the Ikwerre people of Diobu. There is no contest to that. It is well documented.
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by CollectMoney: 7:50pm On Jan 12
@Nigercity, for your reading delight.

The 18th May 1913 Hargrove Agreement which 5 Diobu Chiefs and Headmen signed along with other people inhabiting the area mapped out for the development of Railway and Seaport Terminals.

“Agreement made the eighteenth day of May in the year of our Lord One Thousand nine Hundred and thirteen between the chiefs and Headmen set out in the Schedule to this agreement (and all others set out therein) for and on behalf of themselves and their people, and Alexander George Boyle Companion of the Most distinguished of Saint Michael and Saint George, Deputy Governor of the Colony and Protectorate of Southern Nigeria for and on behalf of His Majesty the King.

The District of Degema in the colony and Protectorate of Southern Nigeria is part of His Majesty’s Dominions. Certain Land is required therein for the services of the Colony and Protectorate as Follows:- All that piece or parcel of land bonded on the South by the Waterway known as this Primrose Creek or Bonny River for a distance of three and a half miles more or less, on the West for a distance of Five and a half miles more or less again by the waterway known as the Primrose Creek or Bonny River, thence in a northerly direction for a distance of One mile eight hundred yards more or less by the West bank of the Creek known as the Ilechi Creek.

Following the bends of the said Creek, to a boundary Post marked “A” at Ilechi Waterside, thence for a distance of One thousand and seventy three yards due north to a boundary post marked “B” on the north by a straight line measuring approximately five miles more or less from the Boundary Post marked “B” in a direction due East to a boundary Post marked “C” on the Creek known as the Woji Creek, on the East by the said Woji Creek for a distance approximately of one and a half miles more or less , thence by the waterway known as the Okrika Creek for a distance of six and half miles more or less to the Southern boundary referred to above ,extending in all an area of twenty five square miles more or less, and which is more or less accurately set out and described on the plan attached in this agreement and coloured pink.

And as there are many native occupiers on the land so required and as it is just expedient that all such native occupiers should be paid compensation for their right title and interest upon the land so required. We the chiefs and Headmen and others in the schedule attached to this agreement do agree that in consideration of the payment of the sum of money set out against our several names in the schedule on behalf of ourselves and our people to grant and sell unto the said Alexander George Boyle, Companion of the Most Distinguished Order of Saint Michael and Saint George, Deputy Governor of the Colony and Protectorate of Southern Nigeria, all the right title and interest to which we and our people are entitled by native Law and custom in the said land, and we agree further that should any person or persons dispute our sole right to the disposal of all interests in the said land any claims they may make shall be met and settled by us, who by the acceptance of the payments of the monies set out in the schedule attached hereto do hereby declare ourselves to be at the date of this Agreement-the sole possessors of all interests in the said land and agree to hold ourselves solely responsible for all claims which may hereafter be made in respect of it.”

THE 5 IKWERRE DIOBU CHIEFS AND HEADMEN WHO SOLD PORT HARCOURT AND SIGNED THE HARGROVE AGREEMENT

The five Ogbum-Nu-Abali Diobu Ikwerre natives who accepted the condition set pout by colonial masters in the Reginald Hargrove Agreement are Chief Wobo, Chief Ejebuwan, Chief Chuku, Chief Wokekoro, Chief Atako while Headman Ajoko Amadi, Headman Chinwa.

WITNESSES TO THE HARGROVE AGREEMENT

The District Interpreter at Degema G. A Yellow signed as read below: “And I certify that the above Agreement was correctly read over and interpreted by me to chiefs Wobo, Ejebunwan, Chuku, Wokekoro, Atako, and Headman Ajoko Amadi, and Chinwa, all of Diobu, who appeared to clearly understand the same and made their marks thereto in my presence, and in the presence of Chiefs Marian Braid, Lulu wills Braid and Bagshaw Yellow, whose marks I hereby witness , and chief Willaim Davis Braid, Paul Ojudire Assistant Native Court Clerk, Omokoroshi, and Reginald Hargrove, District Commissioner”.
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by CollectMoney: 11:24pm On Jan 12
@ Nigercity, why did you fashi our discussion na.

I'm bored oh. Look for topic let us banter.
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by Nigercity: 11:46pm On Jan 12
CollectMoney:
@ Nigercity, why did you fashi our discussion na.

I'm bored oh. Look for topic let us banter.

Lol
You are definitely bored indeed
I often get that alot, people always want to engage me in conversation, and constructive criticism
But please don't get addicted to me, that's what I always use in passing through alot of skirts grin grin (if you know,you know)
If you know they amount of followers, I have on social media handles, you will marvel although, I don't discuss politics, and tribal stuff over there
because I travel alot angry

Now
I saw what you wrote there,
Like I said
I won't go further on that, because ijaws lay claim to it, since after the war
We all call it okirika, and all items imported through there as okirika
you showing me a write up without source backing up your claims, is to me the same thing as an ikwerre Man showing me his Benin history written with source and citations
Of course am an Igbo man
You can't expect me to believe that
Like I said nah you and that boy get matter
grin I wish I can tag him here
The online ijaw general grin grin

For this one I don't accept your ikwerre ownership of This abodoned river port, till it's obvious to everyone that you guys have flushed ijaw claims around that area

If you have a topic bring it on
for now am active (this month)
If you see a topic somewhere else tag me am online

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by CollectMoney: 12:06am On Jan 13
Nigercity:

Lol
You are definitely bored indeed
I often get that alot, people always want to engage me in conversation, and constructive criticism
But please don't get addicted to me, that's what I always use in passing through alot of skirts grin grin (if you know,you know)
If you know they amount of followers, I have on social media handles, you will marvel although, I don't discuss politics, and tribal stuff over because I travel alot angry

Now
I saw what you wrote there,
Like I said
I won't go further on that, because ijaws lay claim to it, since after the war
We all call it okirika, and all items imported through there as okirika
you showing me a write up without source backing up your claims, is to me the same thing as an ikwerre Man showing me his Benin history written with source and citations
Of course am an Igbo man
You can't expect me to believe that
Like I said nah you and that boy get matter
grin I wish I can tag him here
The online ijaw general grin grin

For this one I don't accept your ikwerre ownership of This abodoned river port, till it's obvious to everyone that you guys have flushed ijaw claims around that area

If you have a topic bring it on
for now am active (this month)
If you see a topic some else tag me am online

Go and do your research on the write up.
Re: Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO by EvergreenDiarie: 5:55pm On Jan 13
Now that the argument whether Igbos are majority ethnic group is PH has been put to sleep.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Women Buried Today In Nanka Anambra State - Photos / South Africa Govt Willing To Assist Nigeria To Have Successful Election / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive Dr Kemi Reconfirm With Pictures Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.