Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,902 members, 7,810,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) (81569 Views)

Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) / Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' / Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by AzaHub(f): 1:38pm On Jan 12
Enemyofpeace:
my place now. I don't clean house, cook your favourite food and drank alomo
I don't know your place.
Tell me your Location. Did you plan to import me back into Naija? Will you pay flight money from far Addis Ababa?
Then I'll com
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by BRATISLAVA: 1:43pm On Jan 12
Kelechi009:

True, I am just seeing it now. So where is her husband in all of this.

One wonders. Though it seems her problems are work related.

Perhaps he was not very supportive. Or had his own issues. Strange things happen.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Kelechi009: 7:41pm On Jan 12
BRATISLAVA:

One wonders. Though it seems her problems are work related.

Perhaps he was not very supportive. Or had his own issues. Strange things happen.

Yes but they will surely call family meeting untop of his head because how can your wife kill herself from depression and you the husband is not aware. There is a disconnect some where. As she is from igbo tribe, he will questioned thoroughly. Something is missing in this event.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Kollyk11(m): 7:42pm On Jan 12
Bank work is one of the toughest job to do,u are always under pressure from ur bosses, from the customers,from ur colleagues,frm ur families,with a token as Salary,u cant keep up with ur expenses,u wake up every morning feeling very tired and weak,imagine working in a bank and ur annual salary can not get a good accommodation for you in places like lagos,Abuja porthacourt and ppl still believe that they should be mentally stable with all this.hmmmmm
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by BRATISLAVA: 11:42pm On Jan 12
Kelechi009:

Yes but they will surely call family meeting untop of his head because how can your wife kill herself from depression and you the husband is not aware. There is a disconnect some where. As she is from igbo tribe, he will questioned thoroughly. Something is missing in this event.

Not sure how that works, but he should've helped her if he existed in her life.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Mithrandir007: 9:13pm On Jan 13
The same thought had sometimes run through my mind. Even recently I'm still being consoled by words of hope and of faith.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by eepeepook: 5:11pm On Jan 14
At least she’s not suffering the current heatwave. Which time Naija turn desert? Nna ehn, if person no roast from this heat, he/she fit survive anything.

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Evolutionism: 5:36pm On Jan 14
DREAMHOMES6970:

@ the bolded what have the NLC achieved so far? Nothing. Nigeria minimum wage is still #30k, one of the poorest wage in Africa n the world. Cameroon, Ghana ,Kenya, congo, South African etc have better minimum wage when converted to dollar than Nigeria . They also have better higher exchange rates than us. Imagine Cameron fcfa, Ghana cedis, Togo CFA having more value to naira. It painful to see the country dwindling every day because of greedy politicians. Funny thing is our politicians earn far more than some other politicians in developed countries aside their lootings. Zero regards and feelings for the people they are meant to serve
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Evolutionism: 5:38pm On Jan 14
Enemyofpeace:
you know whether na she dey feed her husband and children. Man wey him wife dey feed, how him prick wan take rice up? I can't remember the last time I saw pusssssssy last because of no work.

grin grin grin
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Evolutionism: 5:45pm On Jan 14
Enemyofpeace:
Fine babe. See fine shape, better breasts, fine legs, better ikebe. All gone too soon

E don tey wey you see matured Toto true truegrin

This your comment so prove itgrin
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Labelle(f): 12:08pm On Jan 18
Kingson28:
Please and please, DO NOT commit suicide no matter the situation.
Suicide sends you straight to Hell Fire🔥.
Thoughts of suicide are shot and projected into your mind by suicide demons.
Their assignment is to populate Hell for Satan.
If things are difficult for you in Lagos or any other place, relocate to countryside, where the pressure and cost of living are lower/cheaper.
Cut your coat according to your material.
Jesus is Lord and Saviour.
He will see you through.
Give your life and cares/worries to Him.
He will see you through.
Shalom.

Geez, are you an Adult? A grown up agbaya like you still believing in Hell Fire? Na wa o.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Kingson28: 6:41pm On Jan 18
Labelle:

Geez, are you an Adult? A grown up agbaya like you still believing in Hell Fire? Na wa o.

You need Jesus Christ to fix your life.
May He have mercy on your ignorant sinful soul.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Woman Plays Violin As Surgeons Operate On Her Brain In London Hospital / Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster / Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.