Stats: 3,150,956 members, 7,810,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) (81580 Views)

Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) / Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' / Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by seyicodes(m): 9:28am On Jan 11
In Islam we see hardship as a means to get closer to Allah and Allah promise in Quran saying Quran 94:5

☪️So, surely with hardship comes ease. ☪️

I was there .. I kept trying till Allah answered my prayer.

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by blkmum700: 9:29am On Jan 11
RIP to her. Am I the only person with a contrary view on this? I believed the whole thing was staged; someone probably killed her inside that toilet and had it staged as suicide; she could have just committed suicide in her house. Why the bank toilet?

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by alpharoyalty: 9:30am On Jan 11
May her soul rest in peace.
It might not be easy for many to understand what she might had gone through.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Necrophagia: 9:30am On Jan 11
She no get man na y

If to say she collect preek , she no fit day depressed

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by yewit37486: 9:31am On Jan 11
It's very inappropriate for her picture to be displayed like this online. If this was you or your family member, would you want your photo displayed here like this? As for the person that took the photo and then shared it, yours is waiting in front. Wicked insensitive souls.

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by kay29000(m): 9:32am On Jan 11
dominique:

Indirectly slut shaming the dead like we won't notice. Did it ever occur to you that she got the low figures because didn't sleep with different people?

Exactly. Don't mind that insensitive guy.

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by cocolacec(m): 9:33am On Jan 11
The bank needs to be investigated.

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by ChossenVessel: 9:33am On Jan 11
TheBTCinvestor:
My God...I remember when I used to work In the Diamond bank now Access bank in 2013 as a full staff marketer....I was bashed because of low figures, disgraced during MPR, talked down on my colleagues, my salary was poor and I felt my future was bleak. It was a long struggle till I left for keystone bank and the harassment to meet deposit and risk asset continued...Imagine being told to raise 400m in 6month
I was always responding to queries stating why i havent met 60percent of my target..this affected me in many ways and I still have PTSD. Omo thank God....My Jehova came thru and gave me a good oil and gas offer that disgraced my enemies...They thought they had won by kicking me out..little did they know God had a better plan. Bank job is not for the weak!!!..I totally understand her frustration. cry
Congratulations sir. Please can you kindly assist me with anything at all to start a business? I need to cather for my parents please

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by fiercehillz(m): 9:33am On Jan 11
Learn to leave when depression starts setting in...some times you have to lower your expectations when you feel pressured.

Talk to family members, start a new job even if the pay is low, engage your mind in something new, eat healthy and always know that there are billions of people in worse situations whom are happier than you.

Finally, be more spiritual rather than being religious. Know your God personally. He is your father, your best friend and your problem solver.

I know it is not easy and by God's grace we will never find ourselves in such situation. Amen

I once had a high paying job and along the line it became stressful and depressing but I managed due to the pay...few months later the project ended and I was told to apply for a lower position with lower pay. I told myself NO. Instead I left and started teaching for 30k per month...lol. I had confidence in the God I'm serving and I was never depressed. Less than 2 months I was called for a job I applied for 18 months back...it was an automatic employment; no further interviews or screening.

Challenges come at your point of breakthrough...never you succumb to depression.

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by mikmash(m): 9:34am On Jan 11
Hmmm. Make we just dey thank God. Probably someone out there was envying how she goes to work every morning not knowing what she's going through.
I was sacked,been indebt and broke. I just ran to God.you wake up without a dime but as long as you've got your heart, you can make it over. I'm still hopeful and still grateful. I know say I go give testimony for this nairaland soon. Soon!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by waldigit: 9:34am On Jan 11
officialwdhtv:
Reports reaching us are that a certain Amarachi, who is a staff of Globus Bank, Ikorodu, Lagos committed suicide yesterday

Very sad!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/p/C187Xxornv9/?igsh=cjA0b2FoMnZhaWVu

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0re4joj7tk6KCx3JCAQdQPUBmB32RryzQNF6bSq8683wpk5oxuZzj6FR11ZDcKP23l&id=100055509911912&mibextid=2JQ9oc
If Lagos is hot relocate to less expensive settlement.
It's far better than sucide. You are highly needed else where. Location is the keyword.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by vickydevoka(m): 9:34am On Jan 11
hopeforcharles:
Hmmm, very strange a lady with atleast job prospects and income is this depressed what about those without any prospects at all? Life is not balanced, May God have Mercy on her Soul.
Ladies always carry family problems for head

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Benblaq(m): 9:34am On Jan 11
It's not easy. I pray that over there you find the peace that you seeked while on earth.

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by ppogba: 9:36am On Jan 11
blkmum700:
RIP to her. Am I the only person with a contrary view on this? I believed the whole thing was staged; someone probably killed her inside that toilet and had it staged as suicide; she could have just committed suicide in her house. Why the bank toilet?

All your assumptions are wrong if I may say.
Anyone that wants to commit suicide MAY choose anywhere they deem right.
What makes you think it is all staged?
Someone killed her inside a staff toilet in a bank? Wonderful thought!
Does is makes sense that someone kills another in such an office environment?
Did the killer forced her to write the note before killing her?

Finally, how old are you?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by OmoOshodi(m): 9:36am On Jan 11
Police should investigate o

It may be a murder case
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Chummynoni(m): 9:36am On Jan 11
blkmum700:
suicide could be committed anywhere, anyhow, anytime. It is like a urge, and the time she did, was the time the urge came.

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by kingthreat(m): 9:36am On Jan 11
yewit37486:
It's very inappropriate for her picture to be displayed like this online. If this was you or your family member, would you want your photo displayed here like this? As for the person that took the photo and then shared it, yours is waiting in front. Wicked insensitive souls.

Her face was covered.

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Uhaniced: 9:36am On Jan 11
PLEASE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT HER DEATH 💀!
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by tellwisdom: 9:37am On Jan 11
This gurl could have stayed in my house eating and drinking without her working for years. Why does she have to kill her self because of a problem created by man??

If you don’t have work, come to my house and u will eat and drink without nobody bothering you.

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Cantonese: 9:37am On Jan 11
To think that she committed suicide right inside the bank? It shows how very hard it was for her working in the bank. The pressure is so unthinkable. How they set such unattainable targets and the senior staff remind the younger staff how they fought hard, struggled and achieved their targets. This lady is just one example of the many in the banks, other organizations and society who suffer such depression at home and place of work. She probably was not married and had no man around her to speak with her and calm her down when she felt horrible.

The future may look bleak, but it will not be bleak. It is much more difficult for those from poor homes. One must never lose courage or hope. There is always this saving light at the end of the tunnel. With no one to talk to, she took her own life.

Please when you feel lonely; when suicidal thoughts come, get someone to speak with. Get a good Pastor, Imam or a counselor to pour your heart out to.

May God have mercy on the poor lady and may her family be consoled by God, in this moment of grief.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by themanderon: 9:37am On Jan 11
I curse the day the idea of APC was born. They have succeeded in ruining people's lives. I mean PDP was bad but APC has no adjective to qualify the level of their evil. I wonder about the pact they signed with the devil to bring this level of hardship to Nigerians. May God save us all.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by OmoOshodi(m): 9:37am On Jan 11
ppogba:

All your assumptions are wrong if I may say.
Anyone that wants to commit suicide MAY choose anywhere they deem right.
What makes you think it is all staged?
Someone killed her inside a staff toilet in a bank? Wonderful thought!
Does is makes sense that someone kills another in such an office environment?
Did the killer forced her to write the note before killing her?

Finally, how old are you?
you sound like the real kill*r
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by northbird: 9:38am On Jan 11
officialwdhtv:
Reports reaching us are that a certain Amarachi, who is a staff of Globus Bank, Ikorodu, Lagos committed suicide yesterday

Very sad!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/p/C187Xxornv9/?igsh=cjA0b2FoMnZhaWVu

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0re4joj7tk6KCx3JCAQdQPUBmB32RryzQNF6bSq8683wpk5oxuZzj6FR11ZDcKP23l&id=100055509911912&mibextid=2JQ9oc

Please, remove that picture at least from this forum.. It is utterly disrespectful to the deceased and her family..
Mod. Please do the needful.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Confirm4real(m): 9:38am On Jan 11
The economy isn't smiling at all for many people yet our leaders doesn't care, we only hear of audio palliatives here and there...

Only if you know what people are passing through, around my area anytime some guys see me na bros I beg I never chop since morning I try to render little help I can no be me be FG. If I don't have anywhere to go I'm afraid of going outside cos you must see someone bros twuale abeg anything for me undecided

Suicide is never an option my dear RIP.

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by easzypeaszy(m): 9:38am On Jan 11
Most of dis employers pay peanut and be givin 2M 10M 100M just to chase clout.
Na why I stop using Kuda Bank.
Der staff go to work early in morning, meaning dey must hv waken up 4am (My experience)
Yet the pay is just as if u don't want to stay at home doin notin.
But can gv 2M to som1 who can't wake up to cook for her husband until som1 else did b4 she felt threatened

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by BadMaster: 9:38am On Jan 11
Let's be honest, she had no reason to kill herself. Go outside and see how people toil in the hot sun from morning till night everyday, then you will realize that you have absolutely no reason to take your life.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by play5050: 9:38am On Jan 11
Suicide is never an option.
If suicide is they way out
I could have been long gone already.

Like this am on the run for a debt of about 500k and I dnt have a job or a means of paying back.

I was doing a nice job before I mistakenly invest someone money into forex that is killing me slowly

The man is looking for me everywhere in lagos, the guy that connects me with the man is looking for me

I have no where to go, am just a dead man walking around lagos streets.

My son is to resume school, what should I do, am even looking for a security job, just to get a safe place to stay while I think of how am going to get out of this problem.

I cannot kill myself, las las na to arrest me, lock me up for months or days.

At this point I don't even mind to steal if I know where I can get this money from.

Easy buy are disturbing me for their loan, life is just too hard for me at this moment.

Only God can help me but suicide is never an option.

I cannot die because of 500k

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by 1Alex: 9:38am On Jan 11
Danielomisco:
"my figures are low" marketing job damnnn...very depressing work , suicide is not an option tho.sorry dear rip.
I think it's time influencial people started campaigning against bank marketing job to deter people from taking up the job.

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by blowjohn(m): 9:38am On Jan 11
sulakishop:
The economy is frustrating, I swear but not the best option especially when employed. What should those unemployed do?

U won't understand.
Mental illness is something Nigerians underrate a lot.

What will make a man kill another man cos of 20k?

Do u understand what depression is?

Do u know anything about psychiatry?

Do u know there is only a thing line between sanity and insanity?

Do u know how chemicals in the brain work?

Why is addiction difficult to stop?

See let me tell u something: what ur going thru is not what that Lady went thru.

Medically, if u know what depression and anxiety can cause u will be shocked to ur bones.

Spiritually if u understand that they can be connected, u will thank God for ur life every minute.

Mental illness is no joke. It's scary, eerie, complex, strange yet the society pays no mind.

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:38am On Jan 11
Like this eeh, no be the country dey even tire me, na people I dey share the same country with dey weak me pass.
Stone hearted, uncivilized animal beings who called themselves Nigerians. embarassed

yewit37486:

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Usmanovic95(m): 9:39am On Jan 11
Life is so complex. Waoh she has a job but still feels things are not working and economy is hard on her, what should an average unemployed youth job hunting all day,what should that one do ?
But whatever the case suicide should never be an option, not even the last. We are all on the same road,life is not fair nor perfect to anyone.We all have some battles and challenges we are facing. And if you see other people's problems trust me you will thank God for yours.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:40am On Jan 11
Itiskdg121:
"Economy is getting harder".
Our leaders' conscience are dead.
What a world.

RIP woman, May God accept your soul.

How? Lol grin. But you haven't committed suicide nah. Abi the economy dey sweet you?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Woman Plays Violin As Surgeons Operate On Her Brain In London Hospital / Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster / Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68