Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,575 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) (81574 Views)

Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) / Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' / Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 4:09pm On Jan 11
dominique:
The bank has a big hand in her death. The government need to wake up and set up an institution that caters to staff welfare. [b]NLC only fights for government workers' minimum wage [/b]and their own pockets. We need a regulatory body where staff can report workplaces with bad working conditions. These banks give their marketers ridiculous targets yet no one is talking about it. Now someone has taken her life due to the pressure, things must not continue like this.

@ the bolded what have the NLC achieved so far? Nothing. Nigeria minimum wage is still #30k, one of the poorest wage in Africa n the world. Cameroon, Ghana ,Kenya, congo, South African etc have better minimum wage when converted to dollar than Nigeria . They also have better higher exchange rates than us. Imagine Cameron fcfa, Ghana cedis, Togo CFA having more value to naira. It painful to see the country dwindling every day because of greedy politicians. Funny thing is our politicians earn far more than some other politicians in developed countries aside their lootings. Zero regards and feelings for the people they are meant to serve

2 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by blackslayer: 4:10pm On Jan 11
Merciful God will have mercy on your soul! I pray you have found eternal rest wherever you are now with your maker! May God keep your soul....Her suicide note was very straightforward and you can tell she was in anguish. I pray for you my dear sister, God please show your mercy on her. Amen!

3 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Enemyofpeace: 4:14pm On Jan 11
fuck419:
From the look of things, that lady seems engaged or even married and as marketer will be very beautiful too.

The problem also is that we don't establish real bond with our partners, no quality time together, no good knacking. We need to understand that as humans, we're a social being.

Thr moment you begin to do things alone and careless about your social life and well being, you begin to go down.

You allow work to overwhelm you, you leave home very early in the morning, come back very late and exhausted. No time for loved ones or even having quality intimate time with partners.

I am very sure, if that lady had a good knacking early morning before going to work, she would never have allowed the thoughts of suicide defeat her.

Make una learn and be real. No dey form iron lady and man up and down. Life is simple if you understand it that way.
you know whether na she dey feed her husband and children. Man wey him wife dey feed, how him prick wan take rice up? I can't remember the last time I saw pusssssssy last because of no work.

4 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by oohhjjaayy: 4:49pm On Jan 11
officialwdhtv:
Reports reaching us are that a certain Amarachi, who is a staff of Globus Bank, Ikorodu, Lagos committed suicide yesterday

Very sad!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/p/C187Xxornv9/?igsh=cjA0b2FoMnZhaWVu

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0re4joj7tk6KCx3JCAQdQPUBmB32RryzQNF6bSq8683wpk5oxuZzj6FR11ZDcKP23l&id=100055509911912&mibextid=2JQ9oc
Amarachi, why??
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by AzaHub(f): 5:00pm On Jan 11
BANKERS, See line 2 in the suicide note.

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by AzaHub(f): 5:03pm On Jan 11
Danielomisco:
"my figures are low" marketing job damnnn...very depressing work , suicide is not an option tho.sorry dear rip.
That's it. And many employers don't care about people's mental health.

They just want results. However you do it.

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by kestolove95(m): 5:11pm On Jan 11
She for even give me that kpekus for 2days b4 she kill herself... Now kpekus Don waste
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by nikz(f): 5:12pm On Jan 11
TheBTCinvestor:
My God...I remember when I used to work In the Diamond bank now Access bank in 2013 as a full staff marketer....I was bashed because of low figures, disgraced during MPR, talked down on my colleagues, my salary was poor and I felt my future was bleak. It was a long struggle till I left for keystone bank and the harassment to meet deposit and risk asset continued...Imagine being told to raise 400m in 6month
I was always responding to queries stating why i havent met 60percent of my target..this affected me in many ways and I still have PTSD. Omo thank God....My Jehova came thru and gave me a good oil and gas offer that disgraced my enemies...They thought they had won by kicking me out..little did they know God had a better plan. Bank job is not for the weak!!!..I totally understand her frustration. cry

You're absolutely correct. I was a marketer in enterprise solutions then springbank when I was doing nysc omo immediately I finished serving see run! branch manager was like I should stay back that they will give me a job. I was like oga no eh, it wasn't upto 3months I got a good job in mtn see peace of mind.....

3 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by fuck419: 5:16pm On Jan 11
Enemyofpeace:
you know whether na she dey feed her husband and children. Man wey him wife dey feed, how him prick wan take rice up? I can't remember the last time I saw pusssssssy last because of no work.

It's well, everybody go dey alright last last.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Danielomisco(m): 5:32pm On Jan 11
AzaHub:

That's it. And many employers don't care about people's mental health.

They just want results. However you do it.
we have one here in Kano,he will abuse every staff badly and insult your background and state of being

3 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Olurondo: 5:41pm On Jan 11
Our leadership has failed us.She committed suicide because of economic reasons.Figures are low and economic hardship.It is quite unfortunate that we are losing our bright youths in ways like this.May her soul rest in peace!!

4 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by AzaHub(f): 5:50pm On Jan 11
Danielomisco:
we have one here in Kano,he will abuse every staff badly and insult your background and state of being
Imagine.

2 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by silaswills01(m): 5:51pm On Jan 11
Nigeria failed her just like it failed many of us
We that didn't go down her path doesn't mean we're better in anyway it's just grace we haven't give up and let it all go like her

May God comfort her family

So sad 😓

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Roycemadeit(m): 5:58pm On Jan 11
One of the downsides of religion is depression.

2 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Kelechi009: 6:06pm On Jan 11
BRATISLAVA:

A lot of people are in relationships but still alone. Sometimes it's mental illness/depression.

But ideally a relationship is a good place to be. She appears to be married.

She is not married

2 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Babysho(m): 6:07pm On Jan 11
Haba isn't this enough to kick-start the revolution. She said "the economy is too bad". Aren't we all feeling how she's feeling?

2 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by anthropizzy(m): 6:32pm On Jan 11
Solofresh2:
Yes,auditor

Please is there any job opening for internal control role in your organisation?
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by BRATISLAVA: 7:17pm On Jan 11
Kelechi009:

She is not married

Wedding ring?
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by just4dem(m): 7:20pm On Jan 11
Lets blame our Nigerian politicians for her death. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by verybadmouth(m): 7:31pm On Jan 11
Foolish decision. I'm pretty sure she was comparing herself to others and living a life that wasn't hers.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by moseslarry(m): 7:35pm On Jan 11
hopeforcharles:
Hmmm, very strange a lady with atleast job prospects and income is this depressed what about those without any prospects at all? Life is not balanced, May God have Mercy on her Soul.

Myself I'm even considering something like this, I've lost my job since last year, life has been hard, even harder: depression has overwhelmed me, I think I've lost it in this life. For everyday I looked at my 1yr 11month old son, I feel so sad that I shouldn't have brought him into this life. My life is turning upside, the boy is really suffering and his mother, no food to feed them, can't even afford to send him to schl, I'm so ashamed of myself. As I'm typing, Im in one secluded place thinking how to end everything ,I can't help it, I've failed them and even everyone.

I hate my life, I had to take courage from this lady, cos I'm in a very similar problem. Life isn't fair to me. Bidding you all good night in advance.

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by yomi007k(m): 7:45pm On Jan 11
livebullet:
One reason people commit suicide is , they were told life is easy, struggling to get your goals is not suppose to be.
They weren't taught reality. The Pastors are also not helping matters in this regard.

My father taught me pain is reality, how you handle it determines your survival.

Even Jesus suffered pain. But the pastors now tell us Jesus suffered pain and hard life to give us soft life. Bro that's a lie from the pit of hell!.

Life has 2 faces, joy and sorrow. Always ask for God's will. God allows both.

Oya come and beat me for telling u hard truth

No one will beat you.

The Line of Life indeed gives either pain or pleasure.

That is why one needs to also grow in the Line of Soul which will grant you unity with God,wisdom,knowlege and courage to live in the Line of Life.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by yomi007k(m): 7:49pm On Jan 11
TimiRume:
Or the men should just provide for their families and burden their women less?

But I heard what a man can do, a woman can do better.

It's good for women to work so that when a man provides for her, she would know the value.

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Danielomisco(m): 8:03pm On Jan 11
AzaHub:

Imagine.
the ladies cry every Monday MPR meetings

3 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by ChiefOkporghe: 8:03pm On Jan 11
dominique:
The bank has a big hand in her death. The government need to wake up and set up an institution that caters to staff welfare. NLC only fights for government workers' minimum wage and their own pockets. We need a regulatory body where staff can report workplaces with bad working conditions. These banks give their marketers ridiculous targets yet no one is talking about it. Now someone has taken her life due to the pressure, things must not continue like this.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Bjteensdes24: 8:03pm On Jan 11
uuzba:

I feel for you young graduates.
School never informed you that as you enter YEAR 1, already start looking for jobs
outside, or doing business.
-
Foreign nations, know this and their own students are always doing part-time work throughout their studies.
In fact, the school's guidance counselling department advertises local jobs in the area for students to see very well, apply and do.
When they graduate, they can still be managing that part time place till they land better job.

But Nigerian graduates will put full hand and leg inside school campus to face their books, 100%.
Disconnected from outside world.
Then later graduate and can't even write CV for search for job.
-
Just try. It's not easy, I know but just try.
Sir, if there was even part-time job I could do then, I would accept and do but I focused on school. Beside, you see my course of study ‘Architecture’ I so much believed that no matter what, I will find my way and get an income but right now, it’s another story.

NB: When I was in school, there was no time to really do any other thing cos there was so much projects and assignments to do that I didn’t even sleep for three days back then at all o till I completed one project in a course thereabout

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by AzaHub(f): 8:15pm On Jan 11
Danielomisco:
the ladies cry every Monday MPR meetings
Little wonder.

MY FIGURES ARE LOW.

Which figure did people think she's talking about?

That's her major pain point. That's the trigger of her suicide.

Too sad.

I wish she could open up to someone.

DEAR READER,

We all go through stuffs.

SOLUTION: TALK TO SOMEONE. Anyone you are comfortable with. It could even be an online friend you'll never see. Somehow. They will help you survive.

SPEAK OUT. DONT BOTTLE IT.

Don't love your job more than your life.

Your family need you more.

Your employer will replace you dame day.

3 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Carlylepneuma: 8:27pm On Jan 11
The suffering only begins for her, suicide aint always an option..., "Death Game"
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Sofialuv(f): 8:37pm On Jan 11
tellwisdom:
This gurl could have stayed in my house eating and drinking without her working for years. Why does she have to kill her self because of a problem created by man??

If you don’t have work, come to my house and u will eat and drink without nobody bothering you.
which side are you
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Enemyofpeace: 9:06pm On Jan 11
Fine babe. See fine shape, better breasts, fine legs, better ikebe. All gone too soon

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Woman Plays Violin As Surgeons Operate On Her Brain In London Hospital / Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster / Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.