Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) (81553 Views)

Beautiful Lady Drops Suicide Note On Facebook (Photos) / Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' / Missing Dele Bandele Commits Suicide Over Depression (Suicide Note) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Franzinni: 8:09am On Jan 11
It's sad ... It's really sad, but I understand her perspective, life is hard and in the long run it is meaningless... In less than 2 generations after you, you will not even be remembered by anybody ... In 4 generations after you, you are virtually erased from existence.

But I know if you make your now count !!!! That is all that matters

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Jewesgratitud3: 8:09am On Jan 11
officialwdhtv:
Reports reaching us are that a certain Amarachi, who is a staff of Globus Bank, Ikorodu, Lagos committed suicide yesterday

Very sad!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/p/C18IDzUoyiC/?igsh=ZGF6Z29ybnhvMWpp

Oh.. Jesus! What happened?
Why?

The govt should look into the plight of the people because this thing is getting too much and we can't all fold our arms and pretend it is unconnected to the harsh economy situation.

See a young lady full of life just wasted like that.

9 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Itiskdg121(m): 8:12am On Jan 11
"Economy is getting harder".
Our leaders' conscience are dead.
What a world.

RIP woman, May God accept your soul.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Breadistaken(m): 8:21am On Jan 11
I for asy make she rest in peace but ma hell fire get am so

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by dominique(f): 8:28am On Jan 11
Conner44:
Bank marketing work no be work at all. Only heaven knows how many people she must have slept with and yet her number one reason for taking her life was that her figures weren't adding up undecided

So sad

Indirectly slut shaming the dead like we won't notice. Did it ever occur to you that she got the low figures because didn't sleep with different people?

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Conner44: 8:34am On Jan 11
dominique:

Indirectly slut shaming the dead like we won't notice. Did it ever occur to you that she got the low figures because didn't sleep with different people?

That's another possibility too.

Still doesn't make my perspective or yours the right one undecided

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Blitzking: 8:44am On Jan 11
officialwdhtv:
Reports reaching us are that a certain Amarachi, who is a staff of Globus Bank, Ikorodu, Lagos committed suicide yesterday

Very sad!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/p/C18IDzUoyiC/?igsh=ZGF6Z29ybnhvMWpp
Seething beautiful gal gone to waste..what could have been wrong...finances or a failed relationship..

2 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Truckpusher(m): 8:45am On Jan 11
So sad.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by psalmistkakah(m): 8:55am On Jan 11
Depression is bad, only God alone can safe one from it...I pass Tru this journey from 2020 to 2022 it was serious...2023 healing started falling in gradually... Today I can see light... Depression firstly take away ur journey by telling u that this life is worthless becos our journey end in dead, u feel like u trap in ur body ....because u brain keep giving wrong info and u will think u will never recover constant fear...No peace of mind..U lost total concentration and u bscome less productive , Things that gives u joy will mean nothing to u....I felt her pain a terrible perod....if only she hold on last last she for dey ok...RIP

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Foxie: 9:01am On Jan 11
psalmistkakah:
Depression is bad, only God alone can safe one from it...I pass Tru this journey from 2020 to 2022 it was serious...2023 healing started falling in gradually... Today I can see light... Depression firstly take away ur journey by telling u that this life is worthless becos our journey end in dead, u feel like u trap in ur body ....because u brain keep giving wrong info and u will think u will never recover constant fear...No peace of mind..U lost total concentration and u bscome less productive , Things that gives u joy will mean nothing to u....I felt her pain a terrible perod....if only she hold on last last she for dey ok...RIP
This is exactly how I feel! It's well!!!RIP to Amarachi

3 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by DKM123: 9:02am On Jan 11
This brought tears to my eyes.
There is a reason some of us are passionate about calling out those leaders who bring about untold hardship on thier people.
It's not because we are not comfortable or well to do, it's due to the empathy and the humanity we feel knowing fully well that other people are going to feel so much suffering and pain.

Keep pushing. Don't give up.
There are people out there who will give anything to live for one more week just to see the trees, see a full movie, dance to a song but they are strapped in the ICU with no hope of seeing one more day.

As long as there is life, THERE IS HOPE.

You just need to work on your mindset.
Find a purpose. I know someone whose suicidal ideation changed when he started donating blood.. He is 0 negative... He donates blood to fellow O negative cos it's very rare for them to get a matching blood donor as they can only receive blood from fellow O negative blood group

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by PrinceofSarcasm: 9:06am On Jan 11
searchng4love:
Everyone has been through this stage once or twice in life.... It helps to believe in the higher power of God. To have a hope and to know that after the darkest hour comes daybreak..... Never pray about a problem but pray through the problem.....

Sad she succumbed to the stress.

Indeed my dearest. At that lowest of lows you just have to dig in and find hope to grasp unto.
No matter the calls or friends who check up on you ,you have to find that last bit of hope to grasp onto within you.

Then pray , pray hard alone in your house.

This is what helps

9 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by psalmistkakah(m): 9:07am On Jan 11
Foxie:
This is exactly how I feel! It's well!!!RIP to Amarachi
I can assure u i felt more than this but today am very ok...Do not mind peoples opinions... Keep to urself and keep praying u will overcome..I even tot of suicide some how i overcame the tot....One thing i will tell u u will come out it......and if u take alcohol reduce it or stop ...u will see how first. Ur brain reset.. I wish u quick recovery..

8 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Foxie: 9:10am On Jan 11
psalmistkakah:
I can assure u i felt more than this but today am very ok...Do not mind peoples opinions... Keep to urself and keep praying u will overcome..I even tot of suicide some how i overcame the tot....One thing i will tell u u will come out it......and if u take alcohol reduce it or stop ...u will see how first. Ur brain reset.. I wish u quick recovery..
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by BarrElChapo(m): 9:18am On Jan 11
May God be merciful to her.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by flokii: 9:19am On Jan 11
Eyah.. what could have been the cause?
I hope it's not due to stress and unreasonable targets set for marketers by those banks.

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Lexusgs430: 9:19am On Jan 11
Tough times never last ........ Tough people do .........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by olisaEze(m): 9:19am On Jan 11
Suicide neither knows tribe nor creed, so check up on your friends as often as you can. The pressure of family & society is x1000 more on young adults in Nigeria today than in the past. So sad, what a waste. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by ImoleNaija: 9:20am On Jan 11
Kai! She succumbed angry. This hit me so hard. Maybe all the people she mentioned in the suicide note depended on her.

Only the strong keep their lives in this current Naija.

Sorry to say, currently, it's like Nigeria is synonymous to suffering/frustration.

E no easy at all. I don dash the Naija economy my libido while I firmly hold onto my life.

May God console the bereaved.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by sirjoggy(m): 9:21am On Jan 11
tongue
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Femdad9090: 9:22am On Jan 11
May God grant her eternal rest. Let’s always find something that will make us happy and talk to friends and family pls. Suicide is not an option

3 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Karleb(m): 9:22am On Jan 11
embarassed
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Chummynoni(m): 9:23am On Jan 11
Omg!!!my heart bleeds
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by jaxxy(m): 9:23am On Jan 11
This is so sad. She had a job, family and friends so what's not working? Nobody has everything working perfectly but we keep going till we breakthrough.

And if u get overwhelmed by issues sometimes just talk about it or wait it out.

Everything is temporary it's just a matter of time. Time is ur ally.

4 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Faposky95: 9:24am On Jan 11
dominique:
The bank has a big hand in her death. The government need to wake up and set up an institution that caters to staff welfare. NLC only fights for government workers' minimum wage and their own pockets. We need a regulatory body where staff can report workplaces with bad working conditions. These banks give their marketers ridiculous targets yet no one is talking about it. Now someone has taken her life due to the pressure, things must not continue like this.

we are in a drug imposed stricken society where all we mainly jeer is the downfall of people we deem not as necessary.
Govt is a sham here. Do we think we're far from Haiti....?!
Sociologists and Psychologists......actually do what....?
Thank God for the Righteous in the land that do well towards humanity....or else we would have been doomed.
If she resorted to drugs, would she have died....?
My heart breaks.....
My sister, you died gunning........
Rest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Curious345: 9:24am On Jan 11
Oh dear . Young woman if you called me ,you would've found grace .
officialwdhtv:

Very sad!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/p/C187Xxornv9/?igsh=cjA0b2FoMnZhaWVu

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0re4joj7tk6KCx3JCAQdQPUBmB32RryzQNF6bSq8683wpk5oxuZzj6FR11ZDcKP23l&id=100055509911912&mibextid=2JQ9oc
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by gaskiyamagana: 9:25am On Jan 11
officialwdhtv:

Very sad!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.instagram.com/p/C187Xxornv9/?igsh=cjA0b2FoMnZhaWVu

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0re4joj7tk6KCx3JCAQdQPUBmB32RryzQNF6bSq8683wpk5oxuZzj6FR11ZDcKP23l&id=100055509911912&mibextid=2JQ9oc
She must be a member of PROSPERITY PREACHING CHURCH.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by Kobicove(m): 9:25am On Jan 11
The pressure was too much sad

7 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by kingthreat(m): 9:25am On Jan 11
This beautiful sexy body just wasted like that? Chai.
I wish she had a friend like me, she would never have contemplated suicide.
Please friends, let us be more than a friend to those we know are facing some tough times.
Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by tnerro1(m): 9:26am On Jan 11
Aunty why nah, this is not the solution, yesterday I saw a man and his wife selling roasted yam together, will you say you are not better off then them, I just bought some roasted yam and left the change for them. Taking ur life is not the solution.

7 Likes

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by madridguy(m): 9:27am On Jan 11
R. I. P to her.

1 Like

Re: Banker, Amarachi Ugochukwu Commits Suicide In Lagos (Pics, Suicide Note) by FFIA: 9:27am On Jan 11
dominique:

she should have slept with the right people cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Woman Plays Violin As Surgeons Operate On Her Brain In London Hospital / Charles Oben: GSK Drug Turned A Healthy Banker Into A Monster / Ekiti Government Speaks On Coronavirus In The State As American Man Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.