Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker (45690 Views)

Is It A Sin For Married Couples To Use Condoms? / Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh / Childless Couples Should Stop This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Kcfresh2103(m): 10:25am On Jan 12
undecided
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by MorataFC: 10:25am On Jan 12
wink
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by saasala(m): 10:26am On Jan 12
The dead is not here to defend himself.

Let everything die down abbeegg
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Thinktwicemybro: 10:26am On Jan 12
Ironbull:
Will you shut up and keep quiet

If you people with all the economic situation and security challenges facing Nigerians it is dead man matter you are busy about these much about then never you blame the govt for your idlelessness and failure.

TB this TB that what da f u c k!!!

He has not written an article to condemn or advise FG on security. But she found his pen on TB Joshua. Masturbators everywhere.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by yemmywesey(m): 10:27am On Jan 12
Na only dead man they can lie against
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:27am On Jan 12
Gandollar:
Wahala dey o.

Those other pastors that had a lot of doubt about him are now vindicated.

But I can't blame anyone who still fight for the dead man because he was overly generous.

The generosity of him made people not to believe all these tales pouring out...
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by RepoMan007: 10:27am On Jan 12
What!
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by AgentNairaland(f): 10:28am On Jan 12
3 months he served him, he has no evidence of rape or murder.. We are still watching

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Holla911(m): 10:29am On Jan 12
I cannot verify the powers behind tb Joshua while he was alive but I can vet his humility and selfless spirit of giving which is very rear among the frontline mog’s in Nigeria.
I think he exemplified the character of biblical Jesus.
We should respect the dead and let them lay in rest.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Nairalander321: 10:30am On Jan 12
Na wa oo
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Rejoice28(f): 10:31am On Jan 12
God will judge everybody trying to frame this man.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by sukkot: 10:32am On Jan 12
Hmmm they say he is nocturnal meaning he operates only at night. Makes sense since I looked at his star alignment and it shows he is a man of darkness with slight madness. Here is the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7966231/tb-joshuas-star-alignment-suggests

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by spiSeyi: 10:33am On Jan 12
Expanse2020:
We don talk before that all your Daddy G.O and Mummy G.O are using fake miracles..
No miracle anywhere..
Stop deceiving them with fake things
grin grin
Miracles are real Jesus is powerful sir, and I have experienced it but some diabolic folks are just faking theirs

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by opius: 10:35am On Jan 12
Despite all these You stayed and work for him, collect salary, collect envelope filled with money.
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by quadraheem(m): 10:35am On Jan 12
Sometimes in the 90s when the church was already becoming popular,we used to have a neighbor one aunty kehinde. She was seriously looking for the fruit of the womb that time, she started attending the church in Ikotun then until after some time we started seeing her tummy becoming bigger, TB Joshua did miracle for her to get ‘pregnant’ that time and the poor auntie carried the so called pregnancy for years without giving birth not knowing that it was film trick.
She would talk good things about the man and some people even follow her to the church then until she discovered that the man was a guy man. The kind abuse she abused the man then no get level.
People who knew him knew him very well, this discovery didn’t meet them as a surprise.
Only God knows how many living TBJ still dey guy people nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Coolsat(m): 10:39am On Jan 12
sukkot:
Hmmm they say he is nocturnal meaning he operates only at night. Makes sense since I looked at his star alignment and it shows he is a man of darkness with slight madness. Here is the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7966231/tb-joshuas-star-alignment-suggests
People are just carried away by his public display of generosity and concluded these people are all lying against him

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by sukkot: 10:45am On Jan 12
Coolsat:
People are just carried away by his public display of generosity and concluded these people are all lying against him
yeah. Listen it’s a dark world run by demons and anyone who is uplifted to great heights in the dark era is uplifted by demons. So all those guys on top I look at them with side eye including oyedepo etc. na side eye lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by 36STATES: 10:46am On Jan 12
money121:
All is well
All of you are the same. You are a paster at RCCG,...so what is the difference between you? Adeboye your chief pastor is the biggest lying machine on earth. Someone that lies from morning till night with no plans of stopping for a minute. You are scamming the sick, the unemployed, the barren and everyone in Nigeria and outside who are stupid enough to fall for your tricks.

Pastor Josue, though equally evil, was more humane than all of you at RCCG. At least he was very generous unlike evil Adeboye and his RCCG henchmen that are leading the worst and most heartless crime gang in the whole of Africa today.
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Calitoscassius(m): 10:47am On Jan 12
OBTOREPA:
God dey see a lot for heaven where he dey
God cannot see, God doesn't exist.
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Roger3D(m): 10:48am On Jan 12
Thinktwicemybro:
A FACELESS PASTOR. Show your face. At least the man you seek to condemn have a face and gave you a job. Gave you food and money but you rather choose to be ungrateful because of your jealous Spirit.
A pastor routine life is not Same with other profession. He can call for a meeting and be in prayers and remain in prayers longer than he thought. You cannot tell him when to end his prayers. And yes, true men of God don't sleep at night. You can ask your RCCG GO.

Why are you economical with the truth?

If the pastor's sees a vision that a couple can only have children of they break up, who are you to dispute or fight God? He did not swap people's wives, he only told them to part ways.
By the spirit some marriages are not meant to be. Some people will have more happiness in their lives if they break their marriage today but they don't know this because they have not sought the face of God.
Ending a marriage is not ending the world.
I know someone who divorced his wife who could not bear a child and today he has many children. The beautiful thing is that his ex wife also have children now. The important thing is happiness.
Not everybody can bear childlessness for long. I am sure if you faceless pastor had it difficult to have a child, people like you will do worse and impregnate your house help.
Which is worse?

Why are you twisting the narrative like he forced other men on other peoples wives?

Well you have gotten your 2 minutes of Fame and that's all you can get because the late prophet is still better than you in death.
The man never claimed to be a pastor but a journalist. Don't you guys ever read?

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by ruggedtimi(m): 10:48am On Jan 12
quadraheem:
Sometimes in the 90s when the church was already becoming popular,we used to have a neighbor one aunty kehinde. She was seriously looking for the fruit of the womb that time, she started attending the church in Ikotun then until after some time we started seeing her tummy becoming bigger, TB Joshua did miracle for her to get ‘pregnant’ that time and the poor auntie carried the so called pregnant for years without giving birth not knowing that it was film trick.
She would talk good things about the man and some people even follow her to the church then until she discovered that the man was a guy man. The kind abuse she abused the man then no get level.
People who knew him knew him very well, this discovery didn’t meet them as a surprise.
Only God knows how many living TBJ still dey guy people nowadays.
no worry...you go explain tire pro TBJ people no go believe you. They are waiting for HD video

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Skillsnigeria: 10:48am On Jan 12
Hmmm
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by spartachico(m): 10:50am On Jan 12
lies upon lies, an allegation placed on a dead person, the allegation is good as dead, keep playing TB Joshua spirit is not even agreeing for una but na una go still talk in his favor soon or later or make bad things begin to happen to una.
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by sukkot: 10:50am On Jan 12
Coolsat:
but having said all that , from this guys account of him it sounds like he had a good side too. Took care of everyone’s needs, cloth and fed and housed them and gave them lots of money

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by ruggedtimi(m): 10:51am On Jan 12
opius:
Despite all these You stayed and work for him, collect salary, collect envelope filled with money.
understand the journalist. Then something didnt seem right about the prophet but he couldnt place it. Doesnt mean he caught the prophet doing bad things.

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Kaycee54321(m): 10:52am On Jan 12
😂😂

I need to leave this continent, for real, for real.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Calitoscassius(m): 10:53am On Jan 12
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Remember we are now in the last days

Satan has come down.

Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and all who choose to believe in his salvation

Most of your Daddy G.Os including one very popular one is a fraud and indeed the devils incarnate.

Don’t be deceived.
The end is not near, infact, there are no end, no such thing as the last days it doesn't exist.

Satan is just an imagination just like God, tell you what! I am Satan! grin
Woe to inhabitants of earth bla bla bla, what rubbish?! undecided

All of them are fraudulent, church is a scam,EVERY religion is a scam, incarnate is false just folktales

Don't be gullible!

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by AyomideOG01: 10:53am On Jan 12
Kepukepu:
Lol, headless low IQ Christians will soon be here to defend this

Let the swapped couple come out and testify, it's that simple

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Queengee: 10:54am On Jan 12
g
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Vulcan24(m): 10:55am On Jan 12
Nothing here speaks truth ! Yes you met and acquainted with him but all the negative version u wrote about him are your personal opinion and suspicion!

There are many ppl I know who I suspected to be of various hidden character but it's a thought n my feelings! I may be observing wrongly!

The reason why the police or court won't ever pick up any thing against TBJ

I have an idea foreign media are tactical smear campaigners and they have an ultimate reason for bringing to disrepute any popular person. This might not be known to many!

Few years later some if the reasons come to light by same persons who are commission to do the dirty work!
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Calitoscassius(m): 10:58am On Jan 12
Kepukepu:
Lol, headless low IQ Christians will soon be here to defend this
Ofcourse, they would, that is what gullible goons do when they are brainwashed. Defend their crooked so called pastors.

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by SmartyPants(m): 10:59am On Jan 12
TechCapon:
Enough with the lies already. All these worthless disgraceful and disgruntled so called ex-workers and ex-disciples. These lies cannot erase all the good things TB Joshua did during his life. I don't know about the miracles but I know a lot about his philanthropy and passion for empowering the poor. Many young guys are playing football in Europe today because of his sponsorship.

Is anybody saying he wasnt a philanthrophist? In fact doesnt this article say he was very generous and even likeable?? Does that necessarily make the other accusations lies? If you must comment be sensible.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Most RCCG Regional Pastors Are Yorubas. In Christendom Is This Right? / Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History / Nothing Wrong With Alcohol, Cigarette – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome? <<Rumor?>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.