Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker (45691 Views)

Is It A Sin For Married Couples To Use Condoms? / Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh / Childless Couples Should Stop This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by dkidd: 8:30pm On Jan 13
Truefaith:
The argument in favour and against the BBC documentary shows that opinion is divided as to whether he was a genuine man of God or not.

Let me submit that from my personal view he was neither here nor there. It was difficult to place him because of his almost perfect outward posturing and inner suspicious conduct. Those who judged TB by his looks and humility fail to draw from the biblical saying that outward appearance could be deceptive.

The fact that the writer of this piece says he is a pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God would presuppose that he is familiar with the content of the Bible. But stating that his personal view on the controversy of whether TB Joshua was from God or not ‘was neither here nor there. It was difficult to place him..’ is a sad thing indeed. The writer, even though he, himself, observed so much evil, wouldn’t be drawn on who inspired Mr. Joshua!

That, really, is the problem of Christianity today in Nigeria.

We can observe Daddy G.O. asking people to pray to a rod but we must not say he is promoting idolatry .

We can hear the Bishop of Winner’s Chapel boasting of materializing snakes and scorpions from the bodies of devotees but we can only pretend that we do not recognize those acts as practices from the deep occult!

He who has ears should listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfDDPnq_Brc
When i saw the video of the magic wand i was speechless. But i haven't seen the one of conjuring snakes and scorpions from the bodies of devotees sha 😳
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by PoliteActivist: 6:30am On Jan 17
thesicilian:

Don't forget that many witnesses also came up to testify against Jesus at his trial. Did that change the fact that He's the Son of God? Let's learn to apply wisdom in our dealings

*Politeness*
Well, I think this is sort of like comparing apples and jeeps!
Christ CALLED 12 men who became his closest associates. TB also called his own closest associates - he asked them to stay behind and live in the synagogue and be his closest confidants. They are the ones telling these things about him. Can you mention ONE of the 12 who wrote TB about Christ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Most RCCG Regional Pastors Are Yorubas. In Christendom Is This Right? / Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History / Nothing Wrong With Alcohol, Cigarette – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome? <<Rumor?>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.