Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker (45692 Views)

Is It A Sin For Married Couples To Use Condoms? / Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh / Childless Couples Should Stop This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Curious345: 10:59am On Jan 12
TB Joshua was a criminal.

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Calitoscassius(m): 10:59am On Jan 12
The truth always comes out, it is only a matter of when, how, where and why?
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Blissio: 11:00am On Jan 12
some nigerians are fools.So because he was generous makes him innocent of all.the accusations.

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Rajosh(m): 11:00am On Jan 12
You rejected food, but you didn't reject the envelopes.

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by rollywise(m): 11:00am On Jan 12
I'm not stupid. If you believe his you must be stupid. You worked three months with him to know that the disciples lived a caged life. I'm three months in a church you not even a member, you knew he match make couples. You no be member of the church o, you only go there on invite for work meetings. Ahh dear synagogue, this too shall pass. This is about the worst card they have and they've played it. If the church stands after this then the disciples are finished for life cuz they've played their best card

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Coolsat(m): 11:01am On Jan 12
sukkot:
but having said all that , from this guys account of him it sounds like he had a good side too. Took care of everyone’s needs, cloth and fed and housed them and gave them lots of money
Maybe it's just to cover his dark sides, all eyes were on him and he needed to have a good public image.

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by OgaRico(m): 11:03am On Jan 12
Pirates of The Carribean part 5.

ATEAMS:
A DEAD MAN TELLS NO TALES .
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Akalia(m): 11:03am On Jan 12
Gandollar:
Wahala dey o.

Those other pastors that had a lot of doubt about him are now vindicated.

But I can't blame anyone who still fight for the dead man because he was overly generous.
In my view though not firsthand but drawing from the testaments of those who had firsthand encounter with TB. J and his ministry on earth, I am inclined to say that he was a true man of God who struggled with his perculair set of human weaknesses.

TB. J was not a perfect servant of God just like the rest of us still walking the earth but he strived to fulfill his Devine mandate on earth. Whether he was able to fulfil it or not only heaven knows.

My spirit affirms this within me, I want to believe that I am right.

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by ABC101FF: 11:05am On Jan 12
The question is, WHY NOW? WHY NOT WRITE THIS PIECE WHEN HE WAS ALIVE?

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by sukkot: 11:06am On Jan 12
Coolsat:
Maybe it's just to cover his dark sides, all eyes were on him and he needed to have a good public image.
very plausible

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:06am On Jan 12
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Remember we are now in the last days

Satan has come down.

Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and all who choose to believe in his salvation

Most of your Daddy G.Os including one very popular one is a fraud and indeed the devils incarnate.

Don’t be deceived.

David was worst, Solomon also, so many of your Bible prophets were worst. Even with David own, God still said, a man after my heart, Abi na Elisha, Elijah, they were drunkards and sinners.

They should bring evidence, THE PEOPLE he did fake miracle with should come out, the Virgins he slept with that the lady brought, should all come out. We need evidence not emotional storytelling.

I am more logical than emotional.

If they come out with evidence,more so the man don die self.

Even Jesus was called all sort of names.

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by OgaRico(m): 11:07am On Jan 12
And if you are asked to backup this claim with a proof or proofs, you have something right?

Curious345:
TB Joshua was a criminal.
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Eriokanmi: 11:07am On Jan 12
I won't say much about this . But for TB Joshua’s spiritual way of life when on earth, God could truly have given him that power as He gives everyone else and wouldn't even take it back. Its given freely. How you now use that talent you'd surely give account of

Every denomination has its own bad sides and dirty dealings , in as much as those who converge there are human and not angels. Even that RCCG where this writer is a pastor, there are so much practices which are unheard of, that are going on there. Senior pastors having canal knowledge of members, pastors poisoning each other in the name of position. The GO survived food poisoning, inflicted on him by a close senior pastor. Unfortunately, his son was targeted and they succeeded. He may have died but they can't kill his spirit. GO once said those who were fit for heaven, if rapture were to take place, in the crowd of over 1m gathering during a holy ghost Congress were less than 1%. Maybe the pastor telling this story wasn't even among.

All I'd advise every believer out there is, maintain your stand and know whom you believe personally.

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Honestey: 11:09am On Jan 12
" he made married couples swap partners among themselves. He made this happen as a ritual to enable childless couples to have children. Strangely, many couples who could not have children would start having children with new partners with whom they had just been matched. In other words, formerly married husbands and wives saw their former partners coming to the church in the arms of new spouses."
Am I seeing what I'm reading?

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by freshboi88: 11:12am On Jan 12
TechCapon:
Enough with the lies already. All these worthless disgraceful and disgruntled so called ex-workers and ex-disciples. These lies cannot erase all the good things TB Joshua did during his life. I don't know about the miracles but I know a lot about his philanthropy and passion for empowering the poor. Many young guys are playing football in Europe today because of his sponsorship.

The showoff charitable works cannot erase the horrific actions of TB Joshua. The truth must be told.

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Curious345: 11:13am On Jan 12
OgaRico:
And if you are asked to backup this claim with a proof or proofs, you have something right?

he was a criminal
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Petacephas: 11:13am On Jan 12
Liers.
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by bunnae(f): 11:14am On Jan 12
Thinktwicemybro:
All I see here is a pained pastor that was sacked by his boss for not following orders. We all know RCCG is an enemy to the synagogue. They did not even attend his funeral.
why would they attend? Was TB a friend to any church before his demise?

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by gidjah(m): 11:15am On Jan 12
If any clergy in this nation can't see through uncle josh and decode evil, then that person's spiritualty is very questionable.I have know him since the 90s while he just started d Synagogue and heard a lot about him then when there was no even gsm to pass information,no internet then, so passing such info was a harsh task. I could count few persons too who have tried exposing uncle josh who met Thier end mysteriously.The married women who met him then could testify of been raped at midnight by d very image (may be ghost)of UNCLE J. I know of a woman who developed asthma attack,very cronic one at that ,(I have never seen that kind till date)my dear.And this attack comes up on her whenever SHE WANNA SAY SOMETHING ABOUT UNCLE J ! can u imagine that level of attack, I was quite young then in my Teens but I
was very intelligent and could place fingers on happenings those years.See my dear, this life IS SPIRITUAL AND A MYSTERY,U MUST FANTOM OUT FOR YOUR SELF ,if you can't find a path to thread towards destiny ,one would just wste IN TIME,that's why A LIFE WITHOUT GOD IS A LIFE IN GROSS EMPTY NESS AND VANITY ,such a soull will never be fulfilled no matter d achievements.(quotee author=Gandollar post=127902603]Wahala dey o.

Those other pastors that had a lot of doubt about him are now vindicated.

But I can't blame anyone who still fight for the dead man because he was overly generous. [/quote]
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Maxcollins042(m): 11:15am On Jan 12
TechCapon:
Enough with the lies already. All these worthless disgraceful and disgruntled so called ex-workers and ex-disciples. These lies cannot erase all the good things TB Joshua did during his life. I don't know about the miracles but I know a lot about his philanthropy and passion for empowering the poor. Many young guys are playing football in Europe today because of his sponsorship.

You're a big fool

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Seytex: 11:16am On Jan 12
Some people are not meant to be helped. Leave them to their wretched life. Somebody treat you well at all meetings and he never stopped you from leaving at any time yet you still have this bad suspicious mind about him. Then you are nothing but an ingrate.

At one of his preaching, TBJ said he doesn’t hold anybody down in his church, if you want to leave, leave. If after you left, you went about badmouthing his ministry, you are only advertising his ministry.

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Bluntemperor: 11:17am On Jan 12
Interesting Write Up and I think I would like to aligned myself to the OP opinions!
He Sounds good and affimative!
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Houseontherock1: 11:18am On Jan 12
TechCapon:
Try and see beyond his generosity with funds... that's not the most important! I used to have so much respect for him, and I guess I still have some ...but in my line of work, we gather information, collect results and analyse them scientifically before drawing conclusions. So far, evidence has shown that while he may be a good man outwardly, something really is/was wrong under that gentle demeanor of the great philanthropist

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by OgaRico(m): 11:18am On Jan 12
Abi o.
Food from the T.B guy evil but money inside envelope from the same pesin no dey evil nor seems suspicious to the acclaimed journalist.

My own bi say, no bi media firm like BBC for call out another pesin evil.

You wan compare any evil to wetin BBC founders do Blacks and still dey do the Black race?

Rajosh:
You rejected food, but you didn't reject the envelopes.

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by beejay85: 11:21am On Jan 12
AllahOfBlood:

Story

When TB Joshua was alive none of you came out to yarn this trash, now he is gone and the church is still standing tall and strong you all hypocrites now fabricate of sorts of stories to make sure the church perish as well.
This whole stories come from a pastor of a certain church who milk their members of tithe and first fruits make it interesting
Dem fit?
Example is d MFM Go... If u do or write anything malicious or otherwise.. No time.. Na you and DSS go dey blow grammar with una sef grin
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by MySolace: 11:23am On Jan 12
Thinktwicemybro:
A FACELESS PASTOR. Show your face. At least the man you seek to condemn have a face and gave you a job. Gave you food and money but you rather choose to be ungrateful because of your jealous Spirit.
A pastor routine life is not Same with other profession. He can call for a meeting and be in prayers and remain in prayers longer than he thought. You cannot tell him when to end his prayers. And yes, true men of God don't sleep at night. You can ask your RCCG GO.

Why are you economical with the truth?

If the pastor's sees a vision that a couple can only have children of they break up, who are you to dispute or fight God? He did not swap people's wives, he only told them to part ways.
By the spirit some marriages are not meant to be. Some people will have more happiness in their lives if they break their marriage today but they don't know this because they have not sought the face of God.
Ending a marriage is not ending the world.
I know someone who divorced his wife who could not bear a child and today he has many children. The beautiful thing is that his ex wife also have children now. The important thing is happiness.
Not everybody can bear childlessness for long. I am sure if you faceless pastor had it difficult to have a child, people like you will do worse and impregnate your house help.
Which is worse?

Why are you twisting the narrative like he forced other men on other peoples wives?

Well you have gotten your 2 minutes of Fame and that's all you can get because the late prophet is still better than you in death.
I wonder why U're attacking him. He gave his experience d shortwhile he worked with ur man of God.
He spoke fairly. He didn't say just the weird things alone, he spoke the supposed good ones too...

Dat he was being philanthropic means absolutely nothing! He made so much money being philanthropic... He draws more congregation with it, more loyalty, more relevance, and consequentially, more money!

R.kelly touched and still touching many lives with his songs, philanthropic too. yet, it never stopped him from being prosecuted for his crimes, as he's currently behind bars for debauching of minor.

So, chill! And stop being an emotional robot. Abi he follow give u brown envelope

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Olayiwola2905(m): 11:23am On Jan 12
TechCapon:
Mr Man, nobody denied his philanthropic nature, what they are all saying was his true personality behind those curtains of being a good man.

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by TruthsFM: 11:23am On Jan 12
False accusations here. Not true at all
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by isio1(m): 11:25am On Jan 12
Roger3D:
The man never claimed to be a pastor but a journalist. Don't you guys ever read?

Oga! Go and read again.
The man is an RCCG pastor and was a journalist.
Can you please read again and at the same time digest it. Thank you
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Queengee: 11:26am On Jan 12
There is no religious organisation in the world run directly by God; they are all administered by fallible humans. If you cannot accept that they sometimes need correcting, you have fallen into the sin of idolatry

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by chikason22(m): 11:26am On Jan 12
Conner44:
Lies lies and more lies undecided

Just because TB Joshua's wife didn't allow them have her husbands religeous empire. Where are the husbands and wives that left their matrimonial homes on the exchange? Let us see them come out and speak up so we can follow them up from there.

We need evidence. Hard ones. And not "them say - them say"
Many of you are brainwashed. No worry his voodoo are fading out gradually. Very soon you and your likes will see the light.
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Dejicano(m): 11:27am On Jan 12
Why his he saying it now? Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Most RCCG Regional Pastors Are Yorubas. In Christendom Is This Right? / Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History / Nothing Wrong With Alcohol, Cigarette – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome? <<Rumor?>>

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50