Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker (45693 Views)

Is It A Sin For Married Couples To Use Condoms? / Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh / Childless Couples Should Stop This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by chukkystar(m): 4:45pm On Jan 12
TechCapon:
Enough with the lies already. All these worthless disgraceful and disgruntled so called ex-workers and ex-disciples. These lies cannot erase all the good things TB Joshua did during his life. I don't know about the miracles but I know a lot about his philanthropy and passion for empowering the poor. Many young guys are playing football in Europe today because of his sponsorship.
example Ogenyi Onazi.
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Satsatboy: 5:13pm On Jan 12
Kepukepu:
Lol, headless low IQ Christians will soon be here to defend this
who are you then? some kind of hopeless atheist that doesn't know where you belong to in this world?

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by AngelicBeing: 5:26pm On Jan 12
sad
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by VULCAN(m): 5:32pm On Jan 12
This is a breath of fresh air

Queengee:
There is no religious organisation in the world run directly by God; they are all administered by fallible humans. If you cannot accept that they sometimes need correcting, you have fallen into the sin of idolatry

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Pacyrus(m): 5:35pm On Jan 12
Thinktwicemybro:
A FACELESS PASTOR. Show your face. At least the man you seek to condemn have a face and gave you a job. Gave you food and money but you rather choose to be ungrateful because of your jealous Spirit.
A pastor routine life is not Same with other profession. He can call for a meeting and be in prayers and remain in prayers longer than he thought. You cannot tell him when to end his prayers. And yes, true men of God don't sleep at night. You can ask your RCCG GO.

Why are you economical with the truth?

If the pastor's sees a vision that a couple can only have children of they break up, who are you to dispute or fight God? He did not swap people's wives, he only told them to part ways.
By the spirit some marriages are not meant to be. Some people will have more happiness in their lives if they break their marriage today but they don't know this because they have not sought the face of God.
Ending a marriage is not ending the world.
I know someone who divorced his wife who could not bear a child and today he has many children. The beautiful thing is that his ex wife also have children now. The important thing is happiness.
Not everybody can bear childlessness for long. I am sure if you faceless pastor had it difficult to have a child, people like you will do worse and impregnate your house help.
Which is worse?

Why are you twisting the narrative like he forced other men on other peoples wives?

Well you have gotten your 2 minutes of Fame and that's all you can get because the late prophet is still better than you in death.

Good writer.
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by RegentR(m): 5:35pm On Jan 12
The bible scholars here will talk about DISCERNING SPIRIT. How many of us really have it? How do you know you have it and its working for you?

The Bible says.. God is spirit and they that worship Him MUST WORSHIP in SPIRIT. If you are asked as a Christian, do you have Holy spirit, the response will be YES OF COURSE!

Bible aside now, let's reason with our God given brain.

1. One of the people that was interviewed CHLOE the white Lady is one of the Daughters of the ex church leaders (Mr and Mrs Tonge). The family has 2Guys and 2ladies. And they all served in the church in one department or the other including the parents. One of the guys served as a prophet (Chris) and the other lady Evangelist (Ruth) till the last days of TBjoshua including the Father and Mother.

As at today Chris has his own ministry in the UK, while the sister Ruth is married to one of the Wiseman (Racine) also running their ministry.

Questions...

If TBjoshua had committed the alleged sexual misconduct with CHLOE, What made the parent to still stay in the church and the other children till the end of the last day of TBjoshua and not cut ties with the Prophet?

What made them to set up a ministry with continue reference to while they were in Synagogue.
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by MasterTeeUSA: 5:43pm On Jan 12
You won't vilify in death, but you did exactly that...that is the problem. Don't say one thing and do another....Oga o. Everyone wants their 2 mins of fame.

money121:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/tb-joshua-made-childless-couples-to-exchange-spouses-ex-worker/%3famp
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by winner37(m): 6:05pm On Jan 12
I read serves a tantalizing meal during meetings but you don't used to eat it right and
I still read that after every short meeting a bulky envelop was always given to you people it you forget to tell us what you normally do with the money or do you always throw the envelops and the money way ? Pls throw more light on this part 🙏

All this stories am read doesn't moved me at all because the person in question is not alive. You people gone through all this hardship and pains but keep smiling on the faces of people overhyping the pastor to the world...

Devil and is cohort will soon parted ..
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:06pm On Jan 12
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Kepukepu: 6:17pm On Jan 12
Satsatboy:
who are you then? some kind of hopeless atheist that doesn't know where you belong to in this world?
You see, low IQ. Everyone who's not a Christian is an atheist according to you.
No single brain, brainwashed people
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by livebullet(m): 6:33pm On Jan 12
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Remember we are now in the last days

Satan has come down.

Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and all who choose to believe in his salvation

Most of your Daddy G.Os including one very popular one is a fraud and indeed the devils incarnate.

Don’t be deceived.

I agree... MOST
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by savanto: 7:20pm On Jan 12
Curious345:
TB Joshua was a criminal.

Talk is cheap, please show us proof please.

No offence.
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Pauliaette(m): 7:29pm On Jan 12
As a dreamer no get witness for his dream, na so all these documentary is a fallacy. TB Joshua is gone and may his soul rest in peace
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Pinkyposh(f): 8:30pm On Jan 12
You knew all these things yet you kept quiet, when the other woman was exposing TB Joshua even when he was alive, why didn't you come out too

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by edungene7: 9:43pm On Jan 12
Gibberish even in death baba TB still dey trend are you joking 😃 nah God dey run am TBJ forever in our hearts 💕
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by bizzibodi(m): 9:51pm On Jan 12
He said TB na cultist but he accepted a job offer from him,a case of I don't eat dog meat but like d peppersoup.
He said he is nocturnal which pentaecostal pastor is not nocturnal all of them do All night?
He said he didn't eat his food & sleep in his church but he cannot refuse his daily brown envelopes.
He is a journalist he never interviewed the church members but believes in hear say.
He can call names of some of his colleagues in TB church this is unprofessional.
He fail to tell us any horrible experiences he had going to d synagogue.
He also fail to call up d husbands & wives that where exchanged.
Hogwash!Horse shiit!!
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Thinktwicemybro: 10:51pm On Jan 12
Roger3D:
You dumb fool. Go back and read it again. A blockhead like you stopped at the first paragraph. It's no wonder you failed at school

Following a controversial documentary by the BBC on the founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, Pastor Temitope Joshua, a pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Debo Akinyemi, in a write-up published by ChurchTimes Nigeria, shares his experiences when he worked for the late pastor.

Having related closely, though for a short time, with TB Joshua as a journalist, I feel a compelling need to weigh in on the controversy trailing the recent expose released on him by BBC.

a pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Debo Akinyemi, in a write-up published by ChurchTimes Nigeria, shares his experiences when he worked for the late pastor.

Dude are you dumb or what. PLEASE read above. You can't comprehend or what?
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Bentonite1: 11:33pm On Jan 12
AllahOfBlood:

Story

When TB Joshua was alive none of you came out to yarn this trash, now he is gone and the church is still standing tall and strong you all hypocrites now fabricate of sorts of stories to make sure the church perish as well.
This whole stories come from a pastor of a certain church who milk their members of tithe and first fruits make it interesting

Weird. don't say that because I read and watched many who also escaped from him synagogue thing, made confession publicly before his death. Ask yourself wetin happen to Jim iyke's mother when he took her to his church? did she survive, sickness worsen, and she died, one other man who was receiving treatment, a wealthy man, took him there and was asked to stop receiving those medical care, this man's health worsen and before they could fly him back to the United States, he died. so just shush and google it all, this stories has been in existence years before his death.
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Bentonite1: 11:33pm On Jan 12
TechCapon:
Enough with the lies already. All these worthless disgraceful and disgruntled so called ex-workers and ex-disciples. These lies cannot erase all the good things TB Joshua did during his life. I don't know about the miracles but I know a lot about his philanthropy and passion for empowering the poor. Many young guys are playing football in Europe today because of his sponsorship.

AllahOfBlood:

Story

When TB Joshua was alive none of you came out to yarn this trash, now he is gone and the church is still standing tall and strong you all hypocrites now fabricate of sorts of stories to make sure the church perish as well.
This whole stories come from a pastor of a certain church who milk their members of tithe and first fruits make it interesting

Weird. don't say that because I read and watched many who also escaped from him synagogue thing, made confession publicly before his death. Ask yourself wetin happen to Jim iyke's mother when he took her to his church? did she survive, sickness worsen, and she died, one other man who was receiving treatment, a wealthy man, took him there and was asked to stop receiving those medical care, this man's health worsen and before they could fly him back to the United States, he died. so just shush and google it all, this stories has been in existence years before his death.
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by TOPMAN4LIFE: 11:42pm On Jan 12
Gandollar:
Wahala dey o.

Those other pastors that had a lot of doubt about him are now vindicated.

But I can't blame anyone who still fight for the dead man because he was overly generous.
I knew right from onset that TB Joshua was not of God.
He only used gifts to deceive the gullible,
Gifts can be deceiving that is why many ladies follow yahoo boys and some ladies got unwanted pregnancies at their teen age because boys or men used gifts to deceive them that they love them only to turn against them when they achieve their aim.
It's the same gifts that is spoiling Nigeria till today, Politians will dole out small gifts of rice, money, salts, groundnut oil etc pretending that they love the masses only for them to begin to steal in billions and throw everybody in to more poverty.
Other true pastors in Nigeria knew TB Joshua belongs to the Devil that was why they didn't associate with him.
TB Joshua himself knew he was an agent of darkness pretending to be Angel of light that was why he separated himself from other genuine pastors,
It's written in the Bible in mathew24:24 that false prophets shall arise that will show great signs and wonders and the very elect will be deceived.
In the case of TB Joshua fraudulence, the very elect who supposed to be real children of God were deceived into belief that TB Joshua was a true man of God.
People will get the kind of pastors they wish to get, anyone thaft doesn't want to hear the truth will hear lies from agent of Satan which comes along with pain, rape, fornication and adultery etc
What is the essence of gifts he shared publicly but destroy the lives of people behind by sleeping with and raping many virgin girls,
He was just leading many to hell fire, l believe more than 100 people that died in the collapse building in his church were used for sacrifice.
Information has been coming out for many years about his atrocities but many ignored it because of gifts of money and rice

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by TOPMAN4LIFE: 12:04am On Jan 13
Expanse2020:
We don talk before that all your Daddy G.O and Mummy G.O are using fake miracles..
No miracle anywhere..
Stop deceiving them with fake things
Miracles are real
The problem is, when something is original, fraudulent people will want to fake it,
Christian is original that is why some fake people want to fake it.
E.g There are original phones and there are fake phones, it's your duty to carefully select original phones, the same thing with church and pastors, you have been given wisdom and bible to guide you in selecting genuine pastors and church
You can pray to God without even seeing pastors and you will receive miracles,l experience it personally.
A pastor can pray for you online and miles away without touching you and you will receive a miracle if you have faith in Jesus Christ
Bible has already said it in mathew24:24 that false prophets shall arise and performs great signs and wonders that even some genuine Christians will be deceived, read it yourself.
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by tosyne2much(m): 12:49am On Jan 13
tegrianonigltd:

David was worst, Solomon also, so many of your Bible prophets were worst. Even with David own, God still said, a man after my heart, Abi na Elisha, Elijah, they were drunkards and sinners.

They should bring evidence, THE PEOPLE he did fake miracle with should come out, the Virgins he slept with that the lady brought, should all come out. We need evidence not emotional storytelling.

I am more logical than emotional.

If they come out with evidence,more so the man don die self.

Even Jesus was called all sort of names.
Imagine! Not even a single video clip or picture to nail T.B Joshua in the coffin despite being in the era of mobile phones
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by kompolon(m): 3:03am On Jan 13
This writer is really professional.
Thank you for the objective writeup 👍
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by akilo1: 4:44am On Jan 13
What make all these idiot dumb when he was alive? Because they are idiot and up till niw they are still idiot, tb joshau have done his part , i will take Bbc serious if they tell us who kill princess diana
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by nairamaniac: 5:29am On Jan 13
TechCapon:

This one is a Cheap Gold Digger.
Anybody can sleep with your wife as long as the man is very generous to him and his household.

So according to you, *all generous men are completely innocent of every accusation*.
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by nairamaniac: 5:43am On Jan 13
akilo1:
What make all these idiot dumb when he was alive? Because they are idiot and up till niw they are still idiot, tb joshau have done his part , i will take Bbc serious if they tell us who kill princess diana

At times fear delays one from coming out to the truth.

Also, when your stomach and pocket has been favoured on countless occasionsns can overlook his/her benefactors excesses.

Speaking alone against your predetor/oppressor who has shown intermittent kindness to you may present you as an ingrate.

Also the social-status comparison between you and your predator/oppressor could place you in disadvantaged corner of shame&silence

Too many underlying reasons makes people die In silence.
However it's our duties as neutral observers not to judge but listen to the message rather than persecute the messenger, irrespective of his predator/oppressor being dead or alive.

Lastly, always remember that no one in the close circle of Abacha or Hitler spoke against him while they were alive.
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by nairamaniac: 5:56am On Jan 13
TechCapon:

You are Soo fixated on his philanthropy and monetary empowerment.

Walai! Your most generous-friend must fvck your wife.

I guarantee it grin
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by DaddyCash: 6:51am On Jan 13
No perfection in humanity. TB Joshua should be allowed to rest in peace!
Stop disturbing the dead.
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Gandollar(f): 8:56am On Jan 13
TOPMAN4LIFE:

I knew right from onset that TB Joshua was not of God.
He only used gifts to deceive the gullible,
Gifts can be deceiving that is why many ladies follow yahoo boys and some ladies got unwanted pregnancies at their teen age because boys or men used gifts to deceive them that they love them only to turn against them when they achieve their aim.
It's the same gifts that is spoiling Nigeria till today, Politians will dole out small gifts of rice, money, salts, groundnut oil etc pretending that they love the masses only for them to begin to steal in billions and throw everybody in to more poverty.
Other true pastors in Nigeria knew TB Joshua belongs to the Devil that was why they didn't associate with him.
TB Joshua himself knew he was an agent of darkness pretending to be Angel of light that was why he separated himself from other genuine pastors,
It's written in the Bible in mathew24:24 that false prophets shall arise that will show great signs and wonders and the very elect will be deceived.
In the case of TB Joshua fraudulence, the very elect who supposed to be real children of God were deceived into belief that TB Joshua was a true man of God.
People will get the kind of pastors they wish to get, anyone thaft doesn't want to hear the truth will hear lies from agent of Satan which comes along with pain, rape, fornication and adultery etc
What is the essence of gifts he shared publicly but destroy the lives of people behind by sleeping with and raping many virgin girls,
He was just leading many to hell fire, l believe more than 100 people that died in the collapse building in his church were used for sacrifice.
Information has been coming out for many years about his atrocities but many ignored it because of gifts of money and rice
But apart from him deceiving the needy with gifts, I know some very very affluent who were die hard followers of his. They are the ones funding his ministry that enriched him so much as to be that generous to the needy.
My brother, it's only God that truly knows the whole truth.

But one cannot dismiss the fact that from the get go, many pastors from the pentecostal churches, prominent ones, have always questioned his spiritual source.
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by HRMK: 9:57am On Jan 13
I GUESS THAT IS THE MIRACLE PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT! WHAT A LIFESTYLE OF DECEITS!!
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Daystar7: 10:41am On Jan 13
At least show us pictures or videos of the said exchanged partners. E no suppose hard! Lies upon lies on top man wey don die...
Na so one old woman with bleeped up cornea said he looked into her eyes like wtf! Ajoke claimed to be a secret daughter with no DNA evidence to prove or atleast her mother... Just baseless lies and brood of vipers and hate are running with it cos that's exactly what they want to hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History / Most RCCG Regional Pastors Are Yorubas. In Christendom Is This Right? / Nothing Wrong With Alcohol, Cigarette – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome? <<Rumor?>>

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66