Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker (45694 Views)

Is It A Sin For Married Couples To Use Condoms? / Vikramjeet Singh: Tb Joshua Made Me Convert To Christianity - Indian Sikh / Childless Couples Should Stop This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by sync(f): 1:46pm On Jan 12
The writer didn’t eat the food offered nor did he ever sleep over at the accommodation provided but he collected envelopes filled with money
De play

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by The1960writer: 1:48pm On Jan 12
SmartyPants:

Is anybody saying he wasnt a philanthrophist? In fact doesnt this article say he was very generous and even likeable?? Does that necessarily make the other accusations lies? If you must comment be sensible.

No comments on TBJ. However, I learnt an important lesson. Majority of the society are gullible. I could be a psycopathic serial killer and a pedophile while throwing cash I didn't work for around and be confident people will always praise me and see me as infallible.

One rhetorical question though, a huge part of the money that went into philanthropic works, wasn't it from the offerings, seeds and tithes of others?

I fear for the Nigerian society: that this narrative of placing excessive value on who doles out the cash, regardless of his character may be a stubborn tree to uproot in the future. And that is why the masses keep voting in obviously incompetent fellows who prey on their ignorance and greed with the use of money.

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Sokari29: 1:50pm On Jan 12
Everyone at the top puts on two images one for gullible people without 3rd eyes to be blind to and the other which they can't truly help but display sadly only those at home or those who serve them will ever get to witness. Those of you tyrants going around saying why didn't everyone speak up when he was alive.. imagine yourself going up against a powerful man like TBJ when he was alive someone even the international community would have come to defend against just you and your poor family. Choosing religion once again over your God given brain shows how far behind we as Africans truly are. I see people saying they are after his ministry that's why they are busy saying all this... can anyone aside Dangote's family and those on his will take over the affairs of his company when he eventually grow old and dies.... year in year out when it's time for election politicians gather up for campaigns bribe a few people and share palliatives just to maintain a good public image in order to deceive the masses into voting them. Once they win or lose y'all won't hear from them again until the next election.. if them tell u who b ur enemy u go laff cux it's always someone you won't expect. Please reason beyond religion nd be a good human.. Y'all were in a hurry to condemn Betta but in a hurry to defend TBj because he used to be a pastor... Religion is a big problem in this part of d world.

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by TechCapon(m): 1:52pm On Jan 12
RisenObinna:

Because neither you or any of your family was a victim. You would have being singing a different song.
my question is why now that he's dead? why didn't accuse him while he was alive

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by RisenObinna: 2:11pm On Jan 12
TechCapon:
my question is why now that he's dead? why didn't accuse him while he was alive
The accusations has always been there. BBC only amplified it with their documentary.

He has always ben surrounded with controversies and accusations and if you do a diligent search, you should be able to see videos and media report of these accusations by those close to him.

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by olamike02: 2:21pm On Jan 12
Conner44:
Lies lies and more lies undecided

Just because TB Joshua's wife didn't allow them have her husbands religeous empire. Where are the husbands and wives that left their matrimonial homes on the exchange? Let us see them come out and speak up so we can follow them up from there.

We need evidence. Hard ones. And not "them say - them say"

Thank you. It is even boldly written right there for every discerning mind to see in the man's lies against the deceased person.
I think the honorable thing for some of you to do is to keep quiet. Did the Bible not say that judgement will begin in the house of the Lord?. Matt 24:24 aptly described that wizard using the name of the Lord to perform miracles. The gifts of God are without repentance.
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by hotseat: 2:22pm On Jan 12
T.B Joshua must be found guilty by hook or by crook!

Like other allegations, this narration is filled with malicious insinuations anchored on intentional half-truths.

The man is dead and gone, yet his critics appear more troubled even more now than when he was alive.

World people!

Chai!

It reminds one of the saying: when I'm right, no one remembers and when I'm wrong no one forgets because men's evil deeds are written on brass and the good ones are written on water.

The scriptures says after death comes judgement.

Let God be the judge and not any man!

@hotseat

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by sylve11: 2:28pm On Jan 12
Eriokanmi:
I won't say much about this . But for TB Joshua’s spiritual way of life when on earth, God could truly have given him that power as He gives everyone else and wouldn't even take it back. Its given freely. How you now use that talent you'd surely give account of

Every denomination has its own bad sides and dirty dealings , in as much as those who converge there are human and not angels. Even that RCCG where this writer is a pastor, there are so much practices which are unheard of, that are going on there. Senior pastors having canal knowledge of members, pastors poisoning each other in the name of position. The GO survived food poisoning, inflicted on him by a close senior pastor
. Unfortunately, his son was targeted and they succeeded. He may have died but they can't kill his spirit. GO once said those who were fit for heaven, if rapture were to take place, in the crowd of over 1m gathering during a holy ghost Congress were less than 1%. Maybe the pastor telling this story wasn't even among.

All I'd advise every believer out there is, maintain your stand and know whom you believe personally.

Really? shocked cool
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Pootle: 2:31pm On Jan 12
Thinktwicemybro:
All I see here is a pained pastor that was sacked by his boss for not following orders. We all know RCCG is an enemy to the synagogue. They did not even attend his funeral.

my own na why when em dey alive why all this ppl no talk anything undecided

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by SeeWahala: 2:35pm On Jan 12
spiSeyi:

None of them had any strong accusation against Jesus to the extent that Pilate was convinced and refused to condemn Jesus and even went further to watch his hands in a bowl but to release him based on the demand of the Jews. The Jews only accused Jesus of wanting to destroy the temple and overturn the government of the Romans. None of Jesus' accusers accused him of any form of inhumane treatment but TBJ was accused of inhumane treatment undecided

Haaaa you lie oh. Wasn't it not Jesus that they kept beside barabas for everyone to judge? shocked over 200 people were screaming in unison that Jesus dis this and did that to the extent that pilate washed his hands off and gave Jesus to them after freeing barabas?

You are a big heavy liar and God will surely judge you on time for lying with the Bible against him and his only begotten son angry
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by SeeWahala: 2:39pm On Jan 12
olamike02:

I think the honorable thing for some of you to do is to keep quiet. Did the Bible not say that judgement will begin in the house of the Lord?. Matt 24:24 aptly described that wizard using the name of the Lord to perform miracles. The gifts of God are without repentance.

So because judgement will begin in the house of the Lord you now have become the judge? Why not leave the judgement to be performed by God himself? undecided
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Ironbull: 2:42pm On Jan 12
Thinktwicemybro:

He has not written an article to condemn or advise FG on security. But she found his pen on TB Joshua. Masturbators everywhere.

Honestly it's sad and annoying. How can I be wasting my precious time on a dead man who had done his bit and gone? Really annoying.
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by icedbreez(m): 2:50pm On Jan 12
If you think people hate people you need to witness how pastors hate their fellow pastors.

He's nocturnal
He gives fat envelopes to his workers
He hooks up DIVORCED couples with new partners

This are why he is suspicious?

Lol, Christendom
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Segxydube: 2:55pm On Jan 12
TechCapon:
Enough with the lies already. All these worthless disgraceful and disgruntled so called ex-workers and ex-disciples. These lies cannot erase all the good things TB Joshua did during his life. I don't know about the miracles but I know a lot about his philanthropy and passion for empowering the poor. Many young guys are playing football in Europe today because of his sponsorship.

You no go school abi you get problem with understanding??
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Segxydube: 2:56pm On Jan 12
Conner44:
Lies lies and more lies undecided

Just because TB Joshua's wife didn't allow them have her husbands religeous empire. Where are the husbands and wives that left their matrimonial homes on the exchange? Let us see them come out and speak up so we can follow them up from there.

We need evidence. Hard ones. And not "them say - them say"

Thank you. It is even boldly written right there for every discerning mind to see in the man's lies against the deceased person.

Mumu... Na everybody dey lie abi?? Continue
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Ilaje1: 2:58pm On Jan 12
TechCapon:
Enough with the lies already. All these worthless disgraceful and disgruntled so called ex-workers and ex-disciples. These lies cannot erase all the good things TB Joshua did during his life. I don't know about the miracles but I know a lot about his philanthropy and passion for empowering the poor. Many young guys are playing football in Europe today because of his sponsorship.

You be fool. These people have been talking since 90s. Kola Olawuyi got sacked from Radio Nigeria because an order from above asked in to stop investigating the guy but Kola refused. He decided to go freelance when he got fired. Joshua courted power in high places, hence he wasn't arrested. Take for an instance when his building collapsed. Jonathan, a whole president, flew to Synagogue to commiserate with him instead of ordering an investigation. And Joshua had the effontery to lie that the building was bomb.

Now, I'm suspecting he committed suicide because he died after BBC picked interest in the story and started interviewing the victims. He knew he had no power over BBC because they are beyond African's presidential powers.

I will say it again, non of the Nigeria and African pastors or Imam performs miracle. How come it is in Africa they perform these miracles. None has gone to US, UK, Canada and other western worlds to replicate these.

TB Joshua couldn't cure Amokachi of his knee injury, sane with Kanu's heart defect.

Because someone gives out money means he's good? He's just polishing his image out there with money. Where did he get the money in the first place? Spend the 40% of the money you get from the people on the people to look good and keep the remaining 60%. Nigerians are so gullible, reasons how politicians play us anyhow. Just spend the little out of the stolen wealth, you are good.

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Segxydube: 3:00pm On Jan 12
AllahOfBlood:

Story

When TB Joshua was alive none of you came out to yarn this trash, now he is gone and the church is still standing tall and strong you all hypocrites now fabricate of sorts of stories to make sure the church perish as well.
This whole stories come from a pastor of a certain church who milk their members of tithe and first fruits make it interesting

Oga the allegations were there when he was alive.. He dey use money and influence to supress them.

No pastor or church dey milk anybody of tithes and first fruit... If you like pay if you like no pay, everybody go stand him own judgement.. No pastor will stand for anybody.

We tok dey go church for many years and nobody dey force us to do anything.. Use ur brain
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Segxydube: 3:02pm On Jan 12
Thinktwicemybro:
A FACELESS PASTOR. Show your face. At least the man you seek to condemn have a face and gave you a job. Gave you food and money but you rather choose to be ungrateful because of your jealous Spirit.
A pastor routine life is not Same with other profession. He can call for a meeting and be in prayers and remain in prayers longer than he thought. You cannot tell him when to end his prayers. And yes, true men of God don't sleep at night. You can ask your RCCG GO.

Why are you economical with the truth?

If the pastor's sees a vision that a couple can only have children of they break up, who are you to dispute or fight God? He did not swap people's wives, he only told them to part ways.
By the spirit some marriages are not meant to be. Some people will have more happiness in their lives if they break their marriage today but they don't know this because they have not sought the face of God.
Ending a marriage is not ending the world.
I know someone who divorced his wife who could not bear a child and today he has many children. The beautiful thing is that his ex wife also have children now. The important thing is happiness.
Not everybody can bear childlessness for long. I am sure if you faceless pastor had it difficult to have a child, people like you will do worse and impregnate your house help.
Which is worse?

Why are you twisting the narrative like he forced other men on other peoples wives?

Well you have gotten your 2 minutes of Fame and that's all you can get because the late prophet is still better than you in death.

Omo see ur senselessness chai... He can break up marriages because him be wetin? 🤣🤣🤣

Na wetin ur Bible tell u be dat?
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Iseoluwani: 3:11pm On Jan 12
ATEAMS:
A DEAD MAN TELLS NO TALES .

Pirates YE BE WARNED

PIRATES OF THE CARRIBEAN
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by sylve11: 3:37pm On Jan 12
Jaspernubi:
OLUKOYA IS NEXT. The difference between TB jOSHUA AND Olukoya is that one was not educated The other cloaked it with Education. when the time to expose him is set, many will be shocked. His office is a slaughter house
Then Jonson Suleiman and many other wizards using the pulpits

You seemed to know much about these guys. undecided shocked
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by gidjah(m): 3:41pm On Jan 12
Part of our trouble in this nation is this poverty thing .The way and manner we worship wealth ... So be auwe one devil ventures into philanthropy..he is now a good man ABI ?who do us for Africa with both physical and mental MUMU sef ? This are the norms in Advance countries.Bill gate is an atheist,he is d one sponsoring polio or malaria vaccine in Africa ,does that make him a saint ? The last time I saw ,most philanthropists are even unbelievers . No correlation with philanthropy and Heavens race once you are not a true Christs follower,your work will BURN !
cucumbar:
thank you. ALL the people supporting him most likely knew him when he had rebranded, on Emmanuel TV.
Anyone that knew TB Joshua wham NTA used to air his program on Sunday nights when he just started would know that he didn’t have anything to do with God.

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by LostMyZeal(m): 3:43pm On Jan 12
TechCapon:

LoL... obviously he was using goody goody to fool gullible people like you cheesy

You sure have a long way to go

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Gandollar(f): 3:49pm On Jan 12
Drbarmes:

Him generous reach pablo ascobar?
Abii grin
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Lagosianswag: 4:00pm On Jan 12
grin On a side note, I've often wondered how all those African myth we hear as kids come about like the infamous Madam Koi Koi in boarding schools, India getting banned from football because they can turn balls into snakes in the eyes of the goalkeeper or Thunder Balogun shooting a ball that pierced open the stomach of a goal keeper undecided
This right here is how we make a myth out of a man, an event or a nonentity; fables from gossips, tattletales, rabble-rousers, blabbermouths and their likes
At this point our ears might be so full the future generations may grow up thinking TB Joshua was a so called prophet with two lives; a saint 😇 in the day and a devil 👿 at night. One that performs unfathomable miracles in the open and nightmarish atrocities in the dark.
Be it truth or fiction, at the pace these revelations keep coming out, the infamy of TB Joshua may become a myth in the not too distant future.
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Elinosweet143(f): 4:00pm On Jan 12
If all this controversy will change people's mind about this guy's church am sure by now the church must have fallen but NO, if this people didn't have the balls to come out and say anything when he was alive then they should just remain mute about the matter cos it changes nothing since it's just a one sided story and make dem let us see road. Every tom, dick and harry go wan talk. Abeg we get plenty things wen dey worry us for head and make una free us cos d man sef don already face judgement whether good or bad. It's becoming irritating
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Spiff20(m): 4:02pm On Jan 12
Okay so the jig is, they gain powers through fetish means, their church grows, they get fame and wealth, and use generosity as a masquerade. Those who have benefitted from their generosity, which of course would be in the majority, won't have the balls to slander because you can't talk while eating. Only the few who see through them are speaking. The generosity overshadows every evil beneath mask and that's the ruse. Interesting. It just came in to my understanding now.

Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by InvertedHammer: 4:09pm On Jan 12
/
Crazy things are bound to happen as long as the primary purpose of going to church is the pursuit of miracles instead of to worship God.

MARK 13:22, "for false christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall show signs and wonders to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect."

2 Thessalonians 2:9, "that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders,..."

Revelation 16:14, "for they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the whole world, to gather them together for the war of the great day of God, the Almighty"

The Bible itself foretold these deceptive spirit. But how many Nigerian christians really read the Bible. They are limited to the carefully
selected verses used by their pastors for deception and subsequent extortion.

/
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by 965mofeyisade: 4:21pm On Jan 12
No comment. No comment. ...
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Adakintroy: 4:34pm On Jan 12
Suddenly everybody is an inside source and close to him.

The man really know how to use una negative Publicity climb during his lifetimem. I no sure the wife go fit manage am.

First error was to issue a response.
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Damseldammie(f): 4:35pm On Jan 12
Then, he was a wolf in sheep clothing....
Orun nikan lo mo eni ti o la

Heaven only knows ....
Re: TB Joshua Made Childless Couples To Exchange Spouses –ex-worker by Mummyfour(f): 4:40pm On Jan 12
I spoke about the experiences my late mother and a school mate had in that place and one uncouth person here called me names.
You all should know that there was Simon the sorcerer who did magic and also craved for Jesus' powers.
I can never idolize or reverence any man, even a man of God. People began to reverence TB Joshua and it is obvious with the comments and attacks that people who don't see him as perfect get from his adherents.

No man is perfect no matter how humble, forgiving or sacrificial he appears. If you study your Bible very well you will know that the coming of the anti Christ will be well received if we could have gotten so carried away with a mere mortal who lived amongst us.
Only the wise and the discerning will understand my words.

The RCCG pastor said some of the things I heard so many years s back. But I know people will still bash him for saying what he experienced.

Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Satanic Temple Set For Largest Gathering In History / Most RCCG Regional Pastors Are Yorubas. In Christendom Is This Right? / Nothing Wrong With Alcohol, Cigarette – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome? <<Rumor?>>

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88