Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon (3385 Views)

Might Commit Murder Tonight, Gay Co-tenant / I'm Depressed I Might Commit Sucide Or Do Something Evil Please Help / Please Advice Me Before I Commit Murder... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by abba190: 2:34pm On Jan 15
Bongadu:
No gree for anybody
grin grin
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by abba190: 2:37pm On Jan 15
@superonyi im with you 200%, no gree for anybody this 2024 expecially thieves, that motherfvcking thief didnt know how much u hv suffered to get that laptop.
do whatever u can to get ur laptop back

1 Like

Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by SuperOnyi: 2:47pm On Jan 15
abba190:
@superonyi im with you 200%, no gree for anybody this 2024 expecially thieves, that motherfvcking thief didnt know how much u hv suffered to get that laptop.
do whatever u can to get ur laptop back

shocked

Thank you, Dan Uwa. I'm currently trying everything I can to get back the laptop. My friend told me to calm down and currently running around all because of this.

Kai!
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by abba190: 2:48pm On Jan 15
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Thank you, Dan Uwa. I'm currently trying everything I can to get back the laptop. My friend told me to calm down and currently running around all because of this.

Kai!
yeah u need to calm down first
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by SuperOnyi: 2:52pm On Jan 15
abba190:
yeah u need to calm down first

shocked

I am. Thanks!

I'm just tired of condoning nonsense from criminals, terrorists, and unlawful citizens. Maybe, if we take an eye for an eye—they will end up blind not us.
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by ZekeYeager: 2:55pm On Jan 15
Just be sure you don't mistakenly kill the wrong person.

SuperOnyi:
shocked

Someone just woke up in the morning and decided that I was too stupid to have such big dreams, he got so mad that he broke into my friend's apartment and stole all the gadgets including my laptop. Not even the charger was spared...

I will get back to kdp as soon as I kill that basta.rd with my bare hands... I'm not the son of any politicians but a useless Nigerian youth who probably collected 5,000 naira to vote in a bad leader, decided I was the problem.

How humans can be this callous, evil, devilish, and heartless leaves me advocating for Lucifer's return to heaven. This is the just the beginning of a new year but an able-bodied man chooses to destroy another man's only hope. He's probably thanking God for a successful job but he should be digging his grave too.

We could probably go into crime but we didn't, even when I served as Nwaboi for someone for years but wasn't given a penny despite how I tried to remain clean; I still didn't allow the temptations that life threw at me to force me into crime. I've been kicked, punched, cursed, but I always endured...

This year, even though I am the definition of poverty, I decided to quit my job and focus on publishing more books on Amazon. But this monster was so mad, he wondered why a mere SuperOnyi would have big dreams like going to see his mom after 6 years of not being able to and trying to use kdp to change his family's current situation.

That laptop was my hope, but he snatched it from me. It was my life, there's no reason to live if I'm not living for the sake of others like my family. I'll track him down even if it takes me many years to do so, he will feel the pain I went through starving, working overnight in the cold and in the bakery — being burned by the oven. I'll torture him so much, but deny him the right to die—same way, life did to me.

I'll kill him.
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by SkengRay: 2:57pm On Jan 15
Killam o cheesy. By the time you do 25 years for Kirikiri or Agodi you eye go Clear. Just Calm down Boss
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by Kingray10: 5:08pm On Jan 15
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Bro, this is the perfect definition of wickedness! I was supposed to go back to my base today, so I can kickstart my plans of becoming a "digital nomad". Bro, I was very broke but still made a bold move to quit that job that wasn't making life any better. I wanted to use writing to at least push myself out of this "hand-to-mouth" situation.

I even had to stay away from women for years... Can you imagine I served someone for years but this demon did a number on me? I still endured, started from scratch, and was managing. A nairalander even sent me 30k naira last year to get this laptop.

We just found out the guy behind all this, my friend also confirmed from someone who "checked and confirmed" it was him. I don't know how he did it. This is someone whom he helps financially, and even invites him to eat from the same plate.

Despite the fact his wife just gave birth, he chose to make her a widow.
HE CHOSE TO MAKE HIS WIFE A WIDOW 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by CockPit: 5:13pm On Jan 15
And you will go to jail because of a laptop okwaya.
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by CockPit: 5:14pm On Jan 15
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I rather die than forgive. I have never done this to nobody but they keep hurting me. I'll set an example that will never be forgotten. Whole family??

Die for what?

A laptop ?

Is that how your life is so cheap!
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by Moist: 5:50pm On Jan 15
SuperOnyi:
shocked

Hollywood will make a lot of money because what is about to happen will leave many curious and speechless. I'm gonna force myself to sleep. I heard he's gotta a newborn baby but still decided to kill another man's child. I will start from there.

Un-alive the human. I dey with you. 🥹
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by FRANCISTOWN: 6:46pm On Jan 15
SuperOnyi:
shocked

Someone just woke up in the morning and decided that I was too stupid to have such big dreams, he got so mad that he broke into my friend's apartment and stole all the gadgets including my laptop. Not even the charger was spared...

I will get back to kdp as soon as I kill that basta.rd with my bare hands... I'm not the son of any politicians but a useless Nigerian youth who probably collected 5,000 naira to vote in a bad leader, decided I was the problem.

How humans can be this callous, evil, devilish, and heartless leaves me advocating for Lucifer's return to heaven. This is the just the beginning of a new year but an able-bodied man chooses to destroy another man's only hope. He's probably thanking God for a successful job but he should be digging his grave too.

We could probably go into crime but we didn't, even when I served as Nwaboi for someone for years but wasn't given a penny despite how I tried to remain clean; I still didn't allow the temptations that life threw at me to force me into crime. I've been kicked, punched, cursed, but I always endured...

This year, even though I am the definition of poverty, I decided to quit my job and focus on publishing more books on Amazon. But this monster was so mad, he wondered why a mere SuperOnyi would have big dreams like going to see his mom after 6 years of not being able to and trying to use kdp to change his family's current situation.

That laptop was my hope, but he snatched it from me. It was my life, there's no reason to live if I'm not living for the sake of others like my family. I'll track him down even if it takes me many years to do so, he will feel the pain I went through starving, working overnight in the cold and in the bakery — being burned by the oven. I'll torture him so much, but deny him the right to die—same way, life did to me.

I'll kill him.
An eye for an eye.
A tooth for a tooth.
A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; but do not hurt the oil and the wine.
The hen that pours the powder will be used to clean it up.
Whatever you have in mind to do. Look for an escape plan first
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by Nijimog: 9:20pm On Jan 15
Op, I am not trying to motivate u

But I am in a similar situation

I am planning to start a business and also rent a house, my sibling that is well to do(has the money) refused to help me

The condition set for me to get the money from her is not encouraging, I just zeroed my mind from her

God will help me to get the money elsewhere, I believe

So Op, forget revenge(revenge only makes the wound bigger and u will not heal from it)

If u survived before, u will still survive and achieve great things

Focus your rage(anger) on your goal's this year and leave the rest to God

1 Like

Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by kals4luv990(m): 10:21pm On Jan 15
Bro there is a saying that "Vengeance is of the Lord
but he uses Humans as work tools for It"
He really did a number on yu,I get means to kill him off without people knowing and the spirit will make him return the laptop before he dies..if yu serious just reply me
See the truth is that God forgives but Amadioha Doesn't forgive
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by SuperOnyi: 9:42am On Jan 16
kals4luv990:
Bro there is a saying that "Vengeance is of the Lord
but he uses Humans as work tools for It"
He really did a number on yu,I get means to kill him off without people knowing and the spirit will make him return the laptop before he dies..if yu serious just reply me
See the truth is that God forgives but Amadioha Doesn't forgive

shocked

Dear Nairalanders.

Last night, I did something that is too graphic to bleed it into words lest I bleed to death like that criminal whose chi made mad before driving him into a kamakaze. I tried to control myself but my balls was just too fertile to say no to an erection.

I did what I had to do, so before feminists come for my neck for doing what I did to a man whose wife just brought in a child into this world; let me explain.

Before redpillers ask for my head on a golden platter, before the security operatives would swing into action like a mother hen whose baby was taken away by a predator, before the government declare me wanted — I hope you all understand why this happened.

I'll explain but you will have to pay to read my story.

Modified: Some people are actually saying my story was fictitious without understanding the reason I wrote this, which is very annoying! I'm here crying my heart out but people who don't even know me are already making foolish assumptions!
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by kals4luv990(m): 11:45am On Jan 16
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Dear Nairalanders.

Last night, I did something that is too graphic to bleed it into words lest I bleed to death like that criminal whose chi made mad before driving him into a kamakaze. I tried to control myself but my balls was just too fertile to say no to an erection.

I did what I had to do, so before feminists come for my neck for doing what I did to a man whose wife just brought in a child into this world; let me explain.

Before redpillers ask for my head on a golden platter, before the security operatives would swing into action like a mother hen whose baby was taken away by a predator, before the government declare me wanted — I hope you all understand why this happened.

I'll explain but you will have to pay to read my story.

wait na even story
Mtcheww I just wasted my precious anger for nothing
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by zexy2030(m): 12:09pm On Jan 16
Good writer, i will hire you
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by SuperOnyi: 2:44pm On Jan 16
kals4luv990:
wait na even story
Mtcheww I just wasted my precious anger for nothing

shocked

What story? Someone stole my property and you think it's a fiction?? If you don't understand what I wrote, you could have just asked. Anyway, enjoy. SuperOnyi out!

1 Like

Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by DaniDani(m): 8:02pm On Jan 16
You sparked so much tension only for you to let us know it's all about your fictitious stories
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by SuperOnyi: 8:57pm On Jan 16
DaniDani:
You sparked so much tension only for you to let us know it's all about your fictitious stories

shocked

I'm sorry but y'all are seriously getting on my nerves! I don't care if you think it's fiction or not, the idiot has already been arrested for another crime he committed (perfect timing!). I don't know how you all reach to conclusions without understanding what someone's actually hinting at!

1 Like

Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by kals4luv990(m): 10:24pm On Jan 16
SuperOnyi:

shocked

What story? Someone stole my property and you think it's a fiction?? If you don't understand what I wrote, you could have just asked. Anyway, enjoy. SuperOnyi out!
Ehe I for say
So how far yu,as police don catch d person, y dnt yu make a report too
Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by SuperOnyi: 4:08pm On Jan 17
kals4luv990:
Ehe I for say
So how far yu,as police don catch d person, y dnt yu make a report too

shocked

I wish I can use a voice note to explain better.

Let me copy and paste a text I sent to someone on Whatsapp.

The idiot was actually arrested for another crime he committed in that same compound... The security guy has been in prison for months now because they broke into an apartment and stole clothes, shoes, and destroyed the new refrigerator just to get those copper inside.

Guess he snitched on the criminal and the landlord isn't willing to go to the police station because he doesn't wanna spend.

1 Like

Re: Why I Might Commit Murder Very Soon by MrCork: 2:31pm On Jan 21
Notentitled:

Leave vengeance for God, he will one day meet someone who isn't as considerate as you, and a teeth for tat will be his case, as for those who think or thought you are being scared to hurt your oppressor allow them the privilege of their thoughts as they won't there to console you or share in the consequences of taking a rash decision.

You will bounce back just be focused in pursuing your dreams, Peace!!!

^^^story

juss in case u ask, am a Londoner from a rich place call pekam & I drive BMW & ubhav a shance to make moiney...gimme yor nomba , biko? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancee Can't Read, Write But She's a Gem / Help!!!girls That Demand For Money / Reasons To Date A Dark Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.