Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Police Arrest ABN TV Guest During Live Programme In Umuahia (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest ABN TV Guest During Live Programme In Umuahia (Video) (39993 Views)

Arise TV Presenter Shuts Down His Co-host During A Live Programme / Man Caught With Already Prepared Election Result Sheet In Umuahia (Video) / “The Candidates”: Buhari And Osinbajo To Be In A Live Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest ABN TV Guest During Live Programme In Umuahia (Video) by lexy2014: 12:17pm On Jan 18
pongwa:
are you retarded or something?

let us see who is retarded or not retarded.

in the first place, is there anything like "restricting" arrest?
Re: Police Arrest ABN TV Guest During Live Programme In Umuahia (Video) by pongwa(m): 4:29pm On Jan 18
lexy2014:

let us see who is retarded or not retarded.

If after all my explanation you still don't comprehend. Then state your opinion
Re: Police Arrest ABN TV Guest During Live Programme In Umuahia (Video) by lexy2014: 4:33pm On Jan 18
pongwa:
If after all my explanation you still don't comprehend. Then state your opinion

my comprehension, let us see who is retarded or not retarded.

simple yes or no
Re: Police Arrest ABN TV Guest During Live Programme In Umuahia (Video) by pongwa(m): 5:00pm On Jan 18
lexy2014:

simple yes or no
you can be educated and retarded at the same time. For example, If you are trained in Nigeria, you are already retarded except you re-educate yourself. So to answer your never ending unnecessary questions.
From Physics point of view, retardation is when you are moving backward instead of moving forward. You have been asking the same question for a while now instead of researching yourself. Unfortunately, I won't do that for you.
Re: Police Arrest ABN TV Guest During Live Programme In Umuahia (Video) by lexy2014: 5:03pm On Jan 18
pongwa:
you can be educated and retarded at the same time. For example, If you are trained in Nigeria, you are already retarded except you re-educate yourself. So to answer your never ending unnecessary questions.
From Physics point of view, retardation is when you are moving backward instead of moving forward. You have been asking the same question for a while now instead of researching yourself. Unfortunately, I won't do that for you.

Off point

simple yes or no
Re: Police Arrest ABN TV Guest During Live Programme In Umuahia (Video) by lexy2014: 5:56pm On Jan 18
pongwa:

Which would have been easier, all this your plenty grammar or simple yes or no?

In the first place, is there anything like "restricting" arrest?

simple yes or no
Re: Police Arrest ABN TV Guest During Live Programme In Umuahia (Video) by pongwa(m): 6:29am On Jan 19
lexy2014:

Which would have been easier, all this your plenty grammar or simple yes or no?

In the first place, is there anything like "restricting" arrest?

simple yes or no
you can restrict arrest or obstruct arrest procedures. Yes
Re: Police Arrest ABN TV Guest During Live Programme In Umuahia (Video) by lexy2014: 7:55am On Jan 19
pongwa:
you can restrict arrest or obstruct arrest procedures. Yes

thank you for your response. FYI, there is nothing like "restricting" arrest as you first claimed and as you have been holding unto
pongwa:
restricting arrest and obstruction of police duty. You go hear am

what is obtainable is RESISTING arrest
Re: Police Arrest ABN TV Guest During Live Programme In Umuahia (Video) by pongwa(m): 8:48am On Jan 19
lexy2014:

thank you for your response. FYI, there is nothing like "restricting" arrest as you first claimed and as you have been holding unto

what is obtainable is RESISTING arrest
bhet why na.... you should have just pointed it out since, all these rhetorical questions ko necessary na. Its not my field so Correction taken
Re: Police Arrest ABN TV Guest During Live Programme In Umuahia (Video) by lexy2014: 3:35pm On Jan 19
pongwa:
bhet why na.... you should have just pointed it out since, all these rhetorical questions ko necessary na. Its not my field so Correction taken

its not my field either. its just simple general knowledge.

why should I point it out when your stance was that you are very knowledgeable on the subject matter and you were throwing insults at me?

this is for your consumption:

https://www.nairaland.com/7973852/abia-cp-visits-abn-tv#128001628
Re: Police Arrest ABN TV Guest During Live Programme In Umuahia (Video) by pongwa(m): 5:44pm On Jan 19
lexy2014:

its not my field either. its just simple general knowledge.

why should I point it out when your stance was that you are very knowledgeable on the subject matter and you were throwing insults at me?

this is for your consumption:

https://www.nairaland.com/7973852/abia-cp-visits-abn-tv#128001628
I wouldn't say im not knowledgeable in this matter whatsoever. It was just a honest mistake that i didn't realise soon enough. Anyways, i was able to get the full gist from the link you shared. The police man definitely was wrong and needs to be punished petition do not call for arrest
Re: Police Arrest ABN TV Guest During Live Programme In Umuahia (Video) by mimicherry: 8:21am On Jan 30
GOATandYAMtheory:
show us where it is stated in the constitution that a bricklayer cannot be arrested while doing his job.

Una go just dey speak nonsense English full space. So you mean if a junkalist says things capable of disturbing public peace and inciting violence, he should be allowed to finish because he is on the job?

Most Nigerians just want to be heard. They don't even listen to themselves cheesy
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Chai.. Abeg no kill me🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Police Arrest ABN TV Guest During Live Programme In Umuahia (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 12:31am On Feb 25
Supremos:
if he has good lawyers, he won't hear anything. Police isn't law unto themselves. He has fundamental human rights as well as the right of the police to do their job.
He was asking relevant questions. In western world people Walk police out of their homes for not possessing arrest warrant. With folks like you, Nigeria is far from being good
Your last statement here perfectly says who he is. He picked up a debate with with me. When I perceived that the way he reasons is below the water mark, I stopped and decided to go through his previous posts and I saw this your comment about him and you are just too correct.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FFK: Alex Badeh Had 4 Security Men With Him When He Was Assassinated / My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) / Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.