Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? (2664 Views)

What Are The Signs If A Girl Truly Loves You? / How Do You Know That A Girl Truly Loves You? / The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:57pm On Jan 17
GreatAchiever1:
Yes. If and only if she is in Christ, she becomes a new creature, old things have passed away.

grin grin grin
Ok let's look at it from this angle. Assuming she had fvcked your brother and close friends during that period. Will you still go ahead and marry her because old things have passed away?

Besides most of these ladies know what they are doing. That's why they go retire in the church after whoring their prime away and expect guys like you to marry them. Lol

After marriage you go come see shege grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:01pm On Jan 17
YourGFsnatcher:

Even though I'll agree with u at some points, I'll never gree that most runs girls have the best marriage. That's not true. It's just social media way of encouraging young girls to ruin their lives. Aside movies... how many runs girls do u know personally that are having the best marriage.? U may find one or two that may be extremely lucky, but saying "most" is really not true

Thats the kind of sentiments that encourages girls to whorre around and believe one mumu boy is somewhere waiting to wife them

5 Likes

Re: Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? by GreatAchiever1: 6:32pm On Jan 17
MyVILLAGEpeople:

grin grin grin
Ok let's look at it from this angle. Assuming she had fvcked your brother and close friends during that period. Will you still go ahead and marry her because old things have passes away?

Besides most of these ladies know what they are doing. That's why they go retire in the church after whoring their prime away and expect guys like you to marry them. Lol

After marriage you go come see shege grin grin grin

There's a difference between someone who is in Christ and someone that is a Churchgoer.

A girl who has gone past her whoring phase and decides to retire in church has a plan/target which is to deceive gullible men (Christ is not in such lady, the spirit of darkness still resides in her) in such marriage there will be chaos, and she will definitely cheat if opportunity arises.
But a girl who is alive in Christ, her whoring past is over, done and dusted. She would'nt want/ have desire to cheat in her marriage, but will want to bring peace to her husband by being submissive as the bible commands for Christian living (ofcourse, there would be consequences like the ability to pair-bond, but they can walk their way through it).

3 Likes

Re: Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? by Beverlyjean(f): 6:57pm On Jan 17
Omaefe:
Yes and most times make the best wife ever but that is when the changes comes from inside. have a friend that married a runs girl and today i most say the guy has the best home. just recently they celebrated 11 years in marriage.

have we ever taken time to ask what is the reason behind them being runs girl?

i tell yu some runs girls are still far better than some married women.

So u live with them to confirm that they are living happily ever after....
Re: Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? by Osashalom: 7:04pm On Jan 17
Cruise777:
cool

What exactly do you know about runs girls to judge them?

At 22 I graduated, 23 served, 24 flew to Dubai, and got an apartment with a runs girl in Dubai, I schooled privately from nursery to university, so never really got any knowledge

I had no job and she fed me, paid Etisalat data and my Du sub

She sponsored her kid sister and brother in school, fed her parents, managed to buy them a Tokunbo car

And yes dey banged her and passed her around for few dirhams... Same money she shared

So what is your point now with respect to the question the op asked

2 Likes

Re: Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? by advanceDNA: 7:08pm On Jan 17
Beverlyjean:

Lol...
He just wants to make a point by adding stories that never happened

1 Like

Re: Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? by Osashalom: 7:10pm On Jan 17
Omaefe:
Yes and most times make the best wife ever but that is when the changes comes from inside. have a friend that married a runs girl and today i most say the guy has the best home. just recently they celebrated 11 years in marriage.

have we ever taken time to ask what is the reason behind them being runs girl?

i tell yu some runs girls are still far better than some married women.
You can look for one and marry. One of the big lies ever told .

1 Like

Re: Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? by Osashalom: 7:14pm On Jan 17
Beverlyjean:

Don't mind him, just here deceiving himself and other gullible minds

1 Like

Re: Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? by UptownVibes(m): 7:16pm On Jan 17
Two factors will help ,but if these two are not there.. Make the man when marry just forget ,na everybody gutter he put for house. Those factors include money,he must be financially okay. Secondly he must have good dick,and good in bed.. If you carry empty pocket and small preek go marry ashawo ,op I pity for you in advance o.. Cux e sure me say na u dey consider this suicidal thought.. She don brainwash you ,give you Toto water drink.
Re: Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? by Malroux: 7:28pm On Jan 17
Cruise777:
cool

At 22 I graduated, 23 served, 24 flew to Dubai, and got an apartment with a runs girl in Dubai, I schooled privately from nursery to university, so never really got any knowledge

She sponsored her kid sister and brother in school, fed her parents, managed to buy them a Tokunbo car

And yes dey banged her and passed her around for few dirhams... Same money she shared

But how about your nephew?
Re: Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:34pm On Jan 17
GreatAchiever1:

There's a difference between someone who is in Christ and someone that is a Churchgoer.

A girl who has gone past her whoring phase and decides to retire in church has a plan/target which is to deceive gullible men (Christ is not in such lady, the spirit of darkness still resides in her) in such marriage there will be chaos, and she will definitely cheat if opportunity arises.
But a girl who is alive in Christ, her whoring past is over, done and dusted. She would'nt want/ have desire to cheat in her marriage, but will want to bring peace to her husband by being submissive as the bible commands for Christian living (ofcourse, there would be consequences like the ability to pair-bond, but they can walk their way through it).

Well you still didn't answer my question but ofcourse I know you won't do that in such a situation. There are some things that one can't just overlook no matter what.
Re: Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? by GreatAchiever1: 7:48pm On Jan 17
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Well you still didn't answer my question but ofcourse I know you won't do that in such a situation. There are some things that one can't just overlook no matter what.

The answer to your question was there, but let me make it plain. It is the consequence of her past I was talking about, she will lose a lot of good-intention men because of it, yes including me (since you personisonlized it to me in your example) but it doesn't change the fact that she has changed from all that she did in the past. I do know some men who will not mind as long as she's repented, and that is good though, but I don't think I can shoulder that.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? by ObalendeCMS: 7:53pm On Jan 17
Wetin dey worry all these guys wey dey ask this ??s?
DON'T TURN A HOE TO A HOUSEWIFE!
Re: Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:54pm On Jan 17
GreatAchiever1:

The answer to your question was there, but let me make it plain. It is the consequence of her past I was talking about, she will lose a lot of good men because of it, yes including me (since you personisonlized it to me in your example) but it doesn't change the fact that she has changed from all that she did in the past. I do know some men who will not mind as long as she's repented, and that is good though, but I don't think I can shoulder that.

You now gave a more straight and direct answer.
Since you can't shoulder that it means you know its not good. Bro that's scenario isn't good at all. You see this life there are somethings that can't just be overlooked. In the bible there are several examples from God. Even God chased Satan away.
Only an idiot will marry such a lady in that kind of a situation. Let's just be honest.
Re: Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? by GreatAchiever1: 8:10pm On Jan 17
MyVILLAGEpeople:
[/b]

You now gave a more straight and direct answer.
Since you can't shoulder that it means you know its not good. Bro that's scenario isn't good at all. You see this life there are somethings that can't just be overlooked. In the bible there are several examples from God. Even God chased Satan away.
Only an idiot will marry such a lady in that kind of a situation. Let's just be honest.

This is where I disagree. I may not advice one to do it, but if a bro has read the terms and conditions of her past, vetted her very well to be sure she has truly repented and still cool with it, who am I to say no. Even in the genealogy of the Lord and Savior Jesus, the harlot Rahab was mentioned in His genealogy in the book of Matthew, and her action which was justified by faith by what she did with the Israelites spies in Jericho in the book of James.

I still go by my statement that a runs girl can truly change if and only if she has repented and she is in Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? by internationalman(m): 9:51pm On Jan 17
YourGFsnatcher:

Even though I'll agree with u at some points, I'll never gree that most runs girls have the best marriage. That's not true. It's just social media way of encouraging young girls to ruin their lives. Aside movies... how many runs girls do u know personally that are having the best marriage.? U may find one or two that may be extremely lucky, but saying "most" is really not true

You can’t say most good girls have successful marriages either. Like I said the chances of one having a successful marriage don’t depend on whether you are married to a runs girl or not.

No one is entirely bad just as no one is entirely good also. You might get married to a girl everyone perceived as good but might turn out to be bad for you because your nature as a person couldn’t unlock the goodness of that girl. It’s vise versa a runs girl.

By the way how do you define a runs girl
Re: Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? by YourGFsnatcher: 11:16pm On Jan 17
internationalman:

You can’t say most good girls have successful marriages either. Like I said the chances of one having a successful marriage don’t depend on whether you are married to a runs girl or not.

No one is entirely bad just as no one is entirely good also. You might get married to a girl everyone perceived as good but might turn out to be bad for you because your nature as a person couldn’t unlock the goodness of that girl. It’s vise versa a runs girl.

By the way how do you define a runs girl

Of course no one can be sure who's good, but have u not rather marry good girl than marry bad girl if you don't know both outcomes?

It's just like playing with snakes and spiders. We know there are non venomous snakes and there are poisonous spiders, but if you are given an option to play with either a snake or spider in random selection, would you go for the snake?

Runs girl is a soft prostitute
Re: Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? by YourGFsnatcher: 11:23pm On Jan 17
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Thats the kind of sentiments that encourages girls to whorre around and believe one mumu boy is somewhere waiting to wife them
Exactly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? by YourGFsnatcher: 11:24pm On Jan 17
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You are right. She will settle down for a simp. Those kinds of whorres pray day and night to marry a simp with their loosed and watery pusssy angry
And still demand much more from what he can give. I pity all simps around the world
Re: Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? by ghettochild4u(m): 3:19am On Jan 18
Yes of course.
Can a yahoo boy change??
Can a thief repent?
Yes Yes yes
Re: Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? by internationalman(m): 5:56am On Jan 18
YourGFsnatcher:

Of course no one can be sure who's good, but have u not rather marry good girl than marry bad girl if you don't know both outcomes?

It's just like playing with snakes and spiders. We know there are non venomous snakes and there are poisonous spiders, but if you are given an option to play with either a snake or spider in random selection, would you go for the snake?

Runs girl is a soft prostitute

What do you call those that have many body counts but not necessarily because they were having sex for Money..

Of course men are naturally wired to marry to a sexually chaste women. I myself included

1 Like

Re: Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:06am On Jan 18
YourGFsnatcher:

And still demand much more from what he can give. I pity all simps around the world

she will feel so entitled and those types of ladies are so wicked and very manipulative. To make it worst they will still go about fvcking different men. I cry for any man that falls into their trap.

1 Like

Re: Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? by YourGFsnatcher: 10:55am On Jan 18
MyVILLAGEpeople:

she will feel so entitled and those types of ladies are so wicked and very manipulative. To make it worst they will still go about fvcking different men. I cry for any man that falls into their trap.
Aawae...and u have Simps here that think they can defend women

1 Like

Re: Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? by Dyfynezz12(m): 11:05am On Jan 18
Cruise777:
cool

Quit blabbering and answer the question
Re: Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? by ExudeLoveToAll: 11:29am On Jan 18
Women of no shame never change, if you needed your peace of mind stay far away from them.
Re: Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:55am On Jan 18
YourGFsnatcher:

Aawae...and u have Simps here that think they can defend women

They are just being stupid lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Runs Girl Truly Change? by Savedday2: 3:22pm On Jan 18
That's impossible!

9ja girls are all ashawo they will never change. Don't be deceived by their church girl look. They are all the same.

Remember: Na de day wey ashawo girl dies na him her kpekus take dey rest.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Would You React If A Lesbian Or Gay Hits On You ? / Breaking News: Nigeria Girlfriends Association Has Removed Subsidy / How Do You ESCAPE?? ... Urgent Advise Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.