Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

My New Borehole Pumps Out Dirty Water First, Before Clean Water. Help! - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / My New Borehole Pumps Out Dirty Water First, Before Clean Water. Help! (27426 Views)

The Act That Inspires Me In My New Street In Calabar (photos) / Lady Shares Photos Of Dirty House Of A Benin 'Big Boy' She Visited / Landlady Discovers Dirty State Of Toilet After Dirty Tenant Moved Out (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: My New Borehole Pumps Out Dirty Water First, Before Clean Water. Help! by Kinterez(m): 2:04pm On Mar 10
vicardino:

Sir, are these the chemicals needed to flush a borehole? Mine have wasted two submersible already by packing in sand. I've been told to do flushing but I've been foot dragging but with this info, I'm willing to give it a try myself. I'd appreciate your response sir. Thank you greatly
Yours need a thorough flushing and blowing...I don't know how many feet though but if its less than 300ft, then you need to do In-flushing,once the sand starts popping up from inside or outside the casing, then you gravel pack the hole( ½inch stone gravel)...Remember they must expose the hole...Wish u all the best...Chemical isn't necessary for yours for now..flushing first
Re: My New Borehole Pumps Out Dirty Water First, Before Clean Water. Help! by Kentosas: 2:38pm On Mar 29
I am facing this exact same issue right now, please let me know how you resolved it.
Edetfreeman:
They drilled borehole for me last week but since that day till now each time I pump water, after few minutes the water will stop to flow. I have complained to the driller and he told me that the screen has not fully open. Has anybody witness such thing before. Should I ask him to come and change the screen?
Re: My New Borehole Pumps Out Dirty Water First, Before Clean Water. Help! by Keemie(f): 3:35pm On Apr 02
Kentosas:
I am facing this exact same issue right now, please let me know how you resolved it.

The same thing happened to me, after some back and forth the driller told me that the borehole is not yielding enough. So I pump for 20 minutes and leave it for two hours before pumping for 20 minutes again. I had to sit down and observe before deducing that I have to pump for the 20 minutes yours might be different.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Now In Nigeria: Foreign Quality Building Finishing (With Pix) / Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi / Painting Diary Of A Nairalander's House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.