Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me? (1787 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating On Him During A Video Call / Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo) / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me? by Princeadebayo11(m): 7:59pm On Jan 21
There is this girl I am dating and I used to trust her, today she came visiting and she decided to show me a picture on her phone. I scrolled to the screenshot side and I saw a picture from Google she sent to a guy..
In the picture she inquired from Google that is it safe to have sex after menstruation and I have never discussed about sex with her this month. And she sent this particular picture to a guy, when I confronted her she said she just helped the guy because he is confused about her girlfriend issues.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me? by CameroonPepper: 8:06pm On Jan 21
Boss chill.
She was just helping me to know more about our gf.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me? by Dimaya: 8:14pm On Jan 21
you're being played bro. big time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me? by money121(m): 8:18pm On Jan 21
Ok
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me? by dkidd: 8:21pm On Jan 21
Princeadebayo11:
There is this girl I am dating and I used to trust her, today she came visiting and she decided to show me a picture on her phone. I scrolled to the screenshot side and I saw a picture from Google she sent to a guy..
In the picture she inquired from Google that is it safe to have sex after menstruation and I have never discussed about sex with her this month. And she sent this particular picture to a guy, when I confronted her she said she just helped the guy because he is confused about her girlfriend issues
grin make una come tell am abeg. I done taya to dey help these boys with leaking brains

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me? by ajailer(m): 8:33pm On Jan 21
def cheating. The thing might be painful and unbelievable but it's the reality.

5 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me? by Patented: 8:43pm On Jan 21
Princeadebayo11:
In the picture she inquired from Google that is it safe to have sex after menstruation and I have never discussed about sex with her this month. And she sent this particular picture to a guy, when I confronted her she said she just helped the guy because he is confused about her girlfriend issues.
What else did she end to the guy, what was the convo before she sent that image. That would provide context
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me? by skliz: 8:45pm On Jan 21
So you made a little mistake. What you could have done was to hack her phone whatsapp and watch her conversation with that guy.

Don't give her rooms to start deleting her chat. Be quite on the issue. Just try and see how you can connect her whatsapp to your computer. Watch the conversation with that Guy.

So this issue is in two ways.

1. Possibility 1: your girl friend just had sex with some random guy and she is scared it could lead to pregnancy.
What you should have done ? You dont ask women a direct question. You would never get the truth out of her.
Confronting her was very wrong. You would have simply asked her if she has just finished her period and get the exact time she finished it.
Then read the chat again and put the pieces together. THen the truth would be obvious to you.

2. Possibility 2: She is actually telling the truth. She probably has a friend who just had sex after her period.

So this is the solution I would give you. Find a way to connect her whatsapp to your computer without her knowing.

Please remain silent on that issue. Don't ask her any questions. Then keep reading her chat.

Also try and use indirect questions to know when she last did her period. By the way dont do this now. Let her forget.

Also note the date this issue came up. Now you need to be very conversants with dates. This ways you would be able to put the pieces together and figure out the truth.

9 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me? by Princeadebayo11(m): 8:59pm On Jan 21
Patented:

What else did she end to the guy, what was the convo before she sent that image. That would provide context
She cleared the chat but forgot to clear media

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me? by Princeadebayo11(m): 9:00pm On Jan 21
skliz:
So you made a little mistake. What you could have done was to hack her phone whatsapp and watch her conversation with that guy.

Don't give her rooms to start deleting her chat. Be quite on the issue. Just try and see how you can connect her whatsapp to your computer. Watch the conversation with that Guy.

So this issue is in two ways.

1. Possibility 1: your girl friend just had sex with some random guy and she is scared it could lead to pregnancy.
What you should have done ? You dont ask women a direct question. You would never get the truth out of her.
Confronting her was very wrong. You would have simply asked her if she has just finished her period and get the exact time she finished it.
Then read the chat again and put the pieces together. THen the truth would be obvious to you.

2. Possibility 2: She is actually telling the truth. She probably has a friend who just had sex after her period.

So this is the solution I would give you. Find a way to connect her whatsapp to your computer without her knowing.

Please remain silent on that issue. Don't ask her any questions. Then keep reading her chat.

Also try and use indirect questions to know when she last did her period. By the way dont do this now. Let her forget.

Also note the date this issue came up. Now you need to be very conversants with dates. This ways you would be able to put the pieces together and figure out the truth.
Nice

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me? by AgbaDesigner(m): 9:13pm On Jan 21
Interrogate her

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me? by FRANCISTOWN: 10:13pm On Jan 21
Princeadebayo11:

There is your answer. Whatever you are thinking. You are right.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me? by ValCon888: 11:35pm On Jan 21
So that her 'male friend' cannot check on Google by himself? His girlfriend cannot send him the screenshot but your gf can.

Alright, carry on! Dem no dey tell pesin.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me? by Nigerianxpress: 6:56am On Jan 22
Even if she is crying blood out of her eyes when you are questioning Her, she's still lying, open your eye well.
Princeadebayo11:
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me? by femi4: 7:43am On Jan 22
Princeadebayo11:

She's hiding a lot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me? by Mrvictorwrite(m): 7:28am On Jan 27
Then run out of that relationship, job relationship these days are just like a job, you assist a woman financially just for her not to leave you kkkkk she will still leave you and even if she is still with you my dear that is not a relationship .
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me? by foleskay(m): 11:46am On Jan 27
She's cheating. Any girls that always wipe her chats is not sincere. They re 90% cheating on their men or into runs. Some girls even password their contacts. Imagine
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me? by MisterBanny(m): 11:50am On Jan 27
foleskay:
She's cheating. Any girls that always wipe her chats is not sincere. They re 90% cheating on their men or into runs. Some girls even password their contacts. Imagine

How about the girl that never allows her man to touch her phone even for a minute particularly in a very serious relationship?
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me? by KingNom(m): 11:54am On Jan 27
Lolz
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me? by foleskay(m): 12:15pm On Jan 27
MisterBanny:

How about the girl that never allows her man to touch her phone even for a minute particularly in a very serious relationship?
She's also definitely cheating. So she doent wana lose u,cos she knows you'll end up the relationship if u discover her secrets from her phone.

1 Like

Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me? by IamDora(f): 12:16pm On Jan 27
grin grin
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me? by MisterBanny(m): 3:24pm On Jan 27
foleskay:

She's also definitely cheating. So she doent wana lose u,cos she knows you'll end up the relationship if u discover her secrets from her phone.

How about the one that can't give u sex for two years of the relationship, claiming she's a virgin and refusing u from verifying her claim of being that virgin?
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me? by Lucifyre: 3:45pm On Jan 27
MisterBanny:

How about the one that can't give u sex for two years of the relationship, claiming she's a virgin and refusing u from verifying her claim of being that virgin?

Don't take this the wrong way but you're an epitome of the word fool.
Re: Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me? by MisterBanny(m): 7:29am On Jan 28
Lucifyre:

Don't take this the wrong way but you're an epitome of the word fool.

How?

(1) (Reply)

Abstainance?is It Possible / Money Or Good Looks / Who Weds Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.