Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. (32746 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / My Husband Left Us / Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by omooba969(m): 9:42am On Jan 24
Xosh:

You need to register for therapy as soon as you can.

Seems you grew up in a family where live,care and attention weren't showered on you?

You talk too much and you don't make sense.

Get busy ok & make a good use of your time. cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Civilianarmy: 2:19pm On Jan 24
Enjoy
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Way4orward: 2:20pm On Jan 24
GO0dharddick:
Dear men,

Always remember you are not loved when you have no money to offer. Apart from your mother's love, always remember that no Nigeria girl truly loves you. Limit or stop giving her money and gifts her loves for you fades away you're on your own.

True talk.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by YelloweWest: 2:20pm On Jan 24
GO0dharddick:
Dear men,

Always remember you are not loved when you have no money to offer. Apart from your mother's love, always remember that no Nigeria girl truly loves you. Limit or stop giving her money and gifts her loves for you fades away you're on your own.
A man who can't provide offers nothing as well
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by femi4: 2:20pm On Jan 24
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by EreluRoz: 2:21pm On Jan 24
You can only get the best out of any woman if you treat, appreciate and pamper them and not fight them or make the environment toxic like the redpillers are teaching you guys.

My mumu button is pampering and watch me do things I will ordinarily not do for any reason but if you shout on me and kind of toxic I'll start behaving like a witch, you go report tire.
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by iLegendd(m): 2:21pm On Jan 24
She'll still cheat with ex and ruin it. cheesy I hope she doesn't. Women don't like perfect marriages — they only wish for it, but they don't like it. They want war and drama. After they've been caught, that's when they love a perfect marriage with, "Baby, please, forgive me. I won't do it again. I don't know what came over me."

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by bobonla: 2:22pm On Jan 24
The
Man is a simp

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Chikel20000(m): 2:22pm On Jan 24
GO0dharddick:
Dear men,

trash!
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by iLegendd(m): 2:23pm On Jan 24
bobonla:
The
Man is a simp
He isn't.
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Alexlalax1(m): 2:23pm On Jan 24
Love is sweet but when money enters, it's sweeter!!!
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Makunahatata: 2:23pm On Jan 24
You write an ursef..liar😂
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by tochez24(m): 2:24pm On Jan 24
GO0dharddick:
Dear men,

They will never learn⚠️

This nah subscriptional love😆😁😁

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by ajimo54(m): 2:24pm On Jan 24
money121:
Love is beautiful thing kiss kiss

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/lady-shares-the-heartwarming-note-her-husband-left-her-before-leaving-for-work/

Does not matter if he has some other side chicks! He loves his baby wife!
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by etrange: 2:25pm On Jan 24
If this made you smile, imagine how it made her feel. smiley
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by occfx: 2:25pm On Jan 24
money121:

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/lady-shares-the-heartwarming-note-her-husband-left-her-before-leaving-for-work/

If you have a good woman, you don't know what God did for you. I have exactly like you in my home but I am thinking of the best surprises I could give her when money enter. I just dey plan am but money no gree enter yet. I don't know if I should start with these small surprises and encomiums. God bless your home. Devil usual makes us believe marriage is punishment but in essence, it's the sweetest thing after palm wine and ugba.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Weknowbetter: 2:26pm On Jan 24
A nice post, and all the responses are bitter, negative and miserable. Stop being so hateful and love might be able to come to you

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by horlahwaley(m): 2:30pm On Jan 24
money121:

So you pray your money to finished grin grin
Pray for everlasting wealth my brother

This money wey we get No go finish (Amin)

So stop glorify poverty

Go and hustle and make money

Leave nigeria girls Alone tongue tongue
He is saying the truth, the moment you realized money cant keep a woman thats when you begin to have peace of mind. A woman can still leave you despite having money for another man with more money. Or she can leave you for another man fucking her good despite you having a lot of money. What happened to Bill Gates, Jeff bezos and thelikes, are they not wealthy? Carry woman love for head at your own peril

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by occfx: 2:31pm On Jan 24
GO0dharddick:
Dear men,

If you read that message well, you will understand say that man no get shishi but the woman covered the gap. He just used 10k to appreciate her for covering the gap for long. I ask, why will you not give your woman money no matter how small? Of course, if she stops treating you well, will you still love her? I know most women were raised badly but I tell you, there are women who are good as a wife though few of them.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Slimmy22: 2:31pm On Jan 24
Boomboost:
I love you!
You love me?

True love is when she gives you a treat as well, Mr Man.

She already give him a treat, that's what the man is acknowledging
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by horlahwaley(m): 2:32pm On Jan 24
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by danzaki63: 2:34pm On Jan 24
This will not stop one of them from Cheating, believe me. !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by horlahwaley(m): 2:36pm On Jan 24
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by drimzsmoke(m): 2:37pm On Jan 24
money121:

So you pray your money to finished grin grin
Pray for everlasting wealth my brother

This money wey we get No go finish (Amin)

So stop glorify poverty

Go and hustle and make money

Leave nigeria girls Alone tongue tongue

If the money doesn't even finish what if sickness comes. I know a man who had CRC, spent all the money the man had on the sickness, travelled to Indian twice. The man was always in and out of the hospital. The wife always sleeping in the hospital with him. The day that man died, everybody working in the hospital was happy for that woman.
When you take care of her in health, she will take care of you in sickness provided you didn't marry an OLOSHO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by zebszebs: 2:40pm On Jan 24
No one will donate money o!!!

Not everyone is Mummy Zee.

Peace!
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:41pm On Jan 24
The handwriting fine sha
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Dialpad: 2:44pm On Jan 24
Wanna be like that lady that got lots of donation some weeks ago
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by MasterTeeUSA: 2:44pm On Jan 24
Only God knows the heart of men...the same man may end up with a child out of marriage...or she could still betray him. Enjoy the moment but know this and know peace...Adam and Eve betrayed God ...God gave them everything grin

money121:

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by bobonla: 2:47pm On Jan 24
iLegendd:
He isn't.
Okay sir. If u say so.
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by wildernessVoice: 2:50pm On Jan 24
GO0dharddick:
Dear men,

God ordained that you should provide for her.
How can she continue to love an infidel....?

1 Timothy 5:8 But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by motionarena: 2:50pm On Jan 24
You want to trend
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Greenfaces: 2:50pm On Jan 24
GO0dharddick:
Dear men,

give this information to your brothers neighbours, cousins, sons and friends and help spread a world of bitterness. We in nairaland do not need it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. / 8 avoidable excuses people use as reasons for divorce. / Is Getting Married In Your Late Twenties, Early Thirties Too Late?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.