Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. (32749 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / My Husband Left Us / Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by dazzlingd(m): 4:21pm On Jan 24
money121:
Love is beautiful thing kiss kiss

So this is the new format
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by thesicilian: 4:36pm On Jan 24
loswhite:
Lol she dey love herself....lol
Itiskdg121:
I like your smartness
Ojemedad:

Detective 001
Lol
I can bet my next 3 months total income that she wrote that message herself grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by OlowoLagos(m): 4:44pm On Jan 24
This man get fine handwriting fah...
money121:

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by segyoms: 4:48pm On Jan 24
[quote author=thesicilian post=128084490]Looks like a female's handwriting.

I can detect my close friends hand writing and family.This really looks like my class mate in secondary school who was a male..I hail Eze anywhere you dey bro
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by guywitzerogal(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24
money121:

Why you self broke?
Hustle and make money let nigeria girl love you

Shikena

Or you want turn gigolo
As a man you need to provide for your family

So go and hustle and make money
Shikena
oga dt No mean say him broke.... Bt it's fact Nigeria girl only love money nothing else....
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by money121(m): 5:06pm On Jan 24
guywitzerogal:
oga dt No mean say him broke.... Bt it's fact Nigeria girl only love money nothing else....
Oga leave nigeria girls alone

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by luminouz(m): 5:09pm On Jan 24
GO0dharddick:
Dear men,

Always remember you are not loved when you have no money to offer. Apart from your mother's love, always remember that no Nigeria girl truly loves you. Limit or stop giving her money and gifts her loves for you fades away you're on your own.

On point, mudafucker!!
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by guywitzerogal(m): 5:09pm On Jan 24
money121:

Oga leave nigeria girls alone
baba I no hold them ooo bt truth be told dt s wat they are including my sisters....

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by luminouz(m): 5:12pm On Jan 24
We4all:
And? Some married people will just be using style to pepper singles. I won't be surprised that he hit her the night before, but she won't disclose that and giving the impression that her man is the best.

See your life?

Na why you dey single na!!! Evil soul!!
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by luminouz(m): 5:16pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
You can only get the best out of any woman if you treat, appreciate and pamper them and not fight them or make the environment toxic like the redpillers are teaching you guys.

My mumu button is pampering and watch me do things I will ordinarily not do for any reason but if you shout on me and kind of toxic I'll start behaving like a witch, you go report tire.
You can wish all you want but no man will pamper you because you are a terrible human being, sowing evil seeds and insulting people on NL.
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by naturefellow(m): 5:26pm On Jan 24
GO0dharddick:
Dear men,
Always remember you are not loved when you have no money to offer. Apart from your mother's love, always remember that no Nigeria girl truly loves you. Limit or stop giving her money and gifts her loves for you fades away you're on your own.
it's natural to hate on what you can never have. It's like a curse.
True love with Nigerian women exists. But with this flawed mindset you can never have it, even when one actually comes knocking.

You've forgotten the story of Debbie on twitter so soon. How she stuck with her husband through thick and thin, until they both became millionaire couples just because she is virtuous.

Anything to push your false narrative!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Madeade: 5:42pm On Jan 24
We don hear!
If he had attached a flower to that note instead of money, the lady would not have posted it o...

Nigerian women - money is their love language....
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by ericmor: 6:05pm On Jan 24
money121:

So you pray your money to finished grin grin
Pray for everlasting wealth my brother

This money wey we get No go finish (Amin)

So stop glorify poverty

Go and hustle and make money

Leave nigeria girls Alone tongue tongue

What you should have said from the start is what you have used to end your statement here. "Leave Nigerian girls alone" fingers are not equal, so if it all about money, what happens to does that don't have enough, they should not get married or have kids?
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by ofexpryz(m): 6:07pm On Jan 24
Namaster:
Dude woke up early to shove his way through the depressing Lagos traffic to hustle for money.

Girl took her time lounging and having a good night rest. She's a stay-at-home Mom that has no job other than taking the kids to school.

But somehow, the girl wakes up to a note praising her and Naira notes to pamper herself while the dude woke up to Lagos conductors raining insults on his generation.

ALSO, the dude is acting like he doesn't deserve her. He shouldn't be surprised when he finds her sucking the black dick of his jobless neighbour.
I do not think your thoughts here are correct. A sit at home wife is actually a working wife!
Here is why:
You see, if you hire a nanny, you will have to pay her.
If you call for the services of a laundry man, you pay.
If you hire a cook, you pay.
A sit at home wife does all this and more!
If you are to pay her, she will earn enough to contribute to the house hold.
Think about it.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by EreluRoz: 6:25pm On Jan 24
luminouz:

You can wish all you want but no man will pamper you because you are a terrible human being, sowing evil seeds and insulting people on NL.
Why are speaking for all men, who made you their spokesperson?

Which people did I insult, show me?

You have been the terrible person all along, so what are you saying? undecided
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by benjanny(m): 6:28pm On Jan 24
Love is a beautiful thing
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by okoroemeka(m): 6:40pm On Jan 24
GO0dharddick:
Dear men,

it is a lie,a woman that loves you and sees potential in you will stand by you when you have nothing,I have been fortunate to be loved by a beautiful girl that bought a car for me and supported me when I have nothing,it is when you don't have bright ideas and imaginations that's when you become a low value man
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Pauliaette(m): 6:42pm On Jan 24
May God bless Ur man ijn
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Elonmuzk(m): 7:29pm On Jan 24
Believe that at your own peril.
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Psoul(m): 7:51pm On Jan 24
money121:

This lady wrote that thing by herself.
You can't tell me otherwise.

Not as if I don't believe in things like dis. I do it sometimes.
But u see this one, it was the lady that wrote that thing and not the man.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by luminouz(m): 9:00pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
Why are speaking for all men, who made you their spokesperson?

Which people did I insult, show me?

You have been the terrible person all along, so what are you saying? undecided

You are a very terrible person!!! See as you denied what you did to me on NL! You act like a saint but you are so evil. You always attack me and call me unprintable names. You followed up everywhere like a fuqin shadow all in a bid to discredit the redpill Yet you still want to find husband?
Rozz...you are an evil soul!!! Just go away!!!
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by sholay2011(m): 9:03pm On Jan 24
thesicilian:
Looks like a female's handwriting.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Exceed15: 9:10pm On Jan 24
It is because you give him peace. No man Leaves a peaceful woman.
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by ikemesit4477: 9:11pm On Jan 24
Only gift makes them wet! undecided
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by We4all: 9:48pm On Jan 24
luminouz:

See your life?

Na why you dey single na!!! Evil soul!!

Single and balling.
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by EreluRoz: 9:52pm On Jan 24
luminouz:

You are a very terrible person!!! See as you denied what you did to me on NL! You act like a saint but you are so evil. You always attack me and call me unprintable names. You followed up everywhere like a fuqin shadow all in a bid to discredit the redpill Yet you still want to find husband?
Rozz...you are an evil soul!!! Just go away!!!
Yes I did that based on on all you do on your redpill thread or you think I don't see them, even your partner has stopped but you have refused to grow up. I'm terrible to terrible people, and who told you I'm looking for husband. I'm so reluctant about marriage sef, it's not shacking me so the joke is on you.
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:18pm On Jan 24
Namaster:
Dude woke up early to shove his way through the depressing Lagos traffic to hustle for money.

Girl took her time lounging and having a good night rest. She's a stay-at-home Mom that has no job other than taking the kids to school.

But somehow, the girl wakes up to a note praising her and Naira notes to pamper herself while the dude woke up to Lagos conductors raining insults on his generation.

ALSO, the dude is acting like he doesn't deserve her. He shouldn't be surprised when he finds her sucking the black dick of his jobless neighbour.

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by luminouz(m): 11:37pm On Jan 24
We4all:

Single and balling.
You ain't balling shiit....

You are lonely as fuq.
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by luminouz(m): 11:40pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
Yes I did that based on on all you do on your redpill thread or you think I don't see them, even your partner has stopped but you have refused to grow up. I'm terrible to terrible people, and who told you I'm looking for husband. I'm so reluctant about marriage sef, it's not shacking me so the joke is on you.
You are a liar. Who be your partner wey don stop? You still hung up on Martinez? Grow up for fuq sakes. He doesn't want your black ass. I don't want you too. The redpill is my DNA if you don't like it, then fuq off but nope...you follow me everywhere like aboki perfume and it's irritating. Go get a husband and stop hating on the redpill. Evil uglee girl!!!
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by We4all: 11:47pm On Jan 24
luminouz:

You ain't balling shiit....

You are lonely as fuq.

Loneliness is a choice and not a disease.
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Xosh: 12:26am On Jan 25
omooba969:

You talk too much and you don't make sense.

Get busy ok & make a good use of your time. cool
Wisdom is chasing you,but you're faster.
Today is your Xmas,next is Gon be your Halloween.

Any sensible person can fig that out....numbie
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Xosh: 12:27am On Jan 25
We4all:

Loneliness is a choice and not a disease.
Jewessgratitud3 kindly rest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. / 8 avoidable excuses people use as reasons for divorce. / Is Getting Married In Your Late Twenties, Early Thirties Too Late?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.