Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. (32748 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / My Husband Left Us / Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Xosh: 12:28am On Jan 25
luminouz:

You are a liar. Who be your partner wey don stop? You still hung up on Martinez? Grow up for fuq sakes. He doesn't want your black ass. I don't want you too. The redpill is my DNA if you don't like it, then fuq off but nope...you follow me everywhere like aboki perfume and it's irritating. Go get a husband and stop hating on the redpill. Evil uglee girl!!!
Take this advice from your fellow man,it's high time you quit,the lady raised some valid points.
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by omooba969(m): 12:47am On Jan 25
Xosh:

Wisdom is chasing you,but you're faster.
Today is your Xmas,next is Gon be your Halloween.

Any sensible person can fig that out....numbie

Nonsense as usual 😜, funny thing is you think so highly of your sorry self. grin
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by luminouz(m): 2:53am On Jan 25
Xosh:

Take this advice from your fellow man,it's high time you quit,the lady raised some valid points.
Buzz off simp...

You'd agree with an orangutan with a pussy too...so what's new?
Your posts are all skewed and senseless.
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by luminouz(m): 2:56am On Jan 25
We4all:

Loneliness is a choice and not a disease.

URRGHHH!πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

'The self-comforting tales of a feministic ENP'
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by EreluRoz: 6:55am On Jan 25
luminouz:

You are a liar. Who be your partner wey don stop? You still hung up on Martinez? Grow up for fuq sakes. He doesn't want your black ass. I don't want you too. The redpill is my DNA if you don't like it, then fuq off but nope...you follow me everywhere like aboki perfume and it's irritating. Go get a husband and stop hating on the redpill. Evil uglee girl!!!
Kikikikiki see this one, both of you are like a kid brother whom I troll whenever I remember the evil you and your cohorts did to me.

I just decided to let go because I'm old enough to have you both as younger ones so stop feeling funky πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by We4all: 8:07am On Jan 25
Xosh:

Jewessgratitud3 kindly rest.

Lol. You sound confident about this.
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by We4all: 8:10am On Jan 25
luminouz:

URRGHHH!πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

'The self-comforting tales of a feministic ENP'

Your conclusion proves that you are dumber than I imagined.
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:08am On Jan 25
money121:

So you pray your money to finished grin grin
Pray for everlasting wealth my brother

This money wey we get No go finish (Amin)

So stop glorify poverty

Go and hustle and make money

Leave nigeria girls Alone tongue tongue
You think all men share the same grace?

Or you think every man must be rich?

The wealth that God blessed me with is by his grave and not by my power.

Stop making mockery of people that have less than you do!
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Sunijacks(m): 9:40am On Jan 25
GO0dharddick:
Dear men,

Always remember you are not loved when you have no money to offer. Apart from your mother's love, always remember that no Nigeria girl truly loves you. Limit or stop giving her money and gifts her loves for you fades away you're on your own.

These words are true
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by NELLY1990: 10:34am On Jan 25
I totally disagree with you.
All women cannever be the same.
There are some who truly and genuinely love without material attachments.
quote author=GO0dharddick post=128084259]Dear men,

Always remember you are not loved when you have no money to offer. Apart from your mother's love, always remember that no Nigeria girl truly loves you. Limit or stop giving her money and gifts her loves for you fades away you're on your own.[/quote]
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by bukatyne(f): 11:10am On Jan 25
money121:

Why you self broke?
Hustle and make money let nigeria girl love you

Shikena

Or you want turn gigolo
As a man you need to provide for your family

So go and hustle and make money
Shikena

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy wink wink

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by bukatyne(f): 11:11am On Jan 25
GO0dharddick:

The subject of discussion wasn't about family. A sane man is expected to provide for his money.

However at the bolded, if the critical for a Nigerian girl to love you is money, what happens when the money finishes? She dumps you and looks for another maga with money to continue funding her lifestyles?

Money will get you any girl Dude but your money can't keep her. She dumps you the moment she had enough of your money or the moment your money finishes. So what nonsense are you saying?

If your post wasn't about family, then why comment it on a family thread?

OP talks about a husband appreciating the wife.

What brought about girlfriend talk?
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by bukatyne(f): 11:14am On Jan 25
Namaster:
Dude woke up early to shove his way through the depressing Lagos traffic to hustle for money.

Girl took her time lounging and having a good night rest. She's a stay-at-home Mom that has no job other than taking the kids to school.

But somehow, the girl wakes up to a note praising her and Naira notes to pamper herself while the dude woke up to Lagos conductors raining insults on his generation.

ALSO, the dude is acting like he doesn't deserve her. He shouldn't be surprised when he finds her sucking the black dick of his jobless neighbour.

Your mom was lounging and only took you to school?

Your dad also did not appreciate your mum πŸ˜’

No wonder this post.

Because if you had an healthy family, a mother who took good care of you and saw your parents appreciate each other, you won't write this post.
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by bukatyne(f): 11:15am On Jan 25
ikeno:
My elder sister's husband always thanks my parent for allowing him to get married to my sister. Whenever i visit them, their home is always filled with love.husband always playing with my sister and the children all so happy.not once have they had issue or even quarrel and funny enough,sister got married to him when he was very poor, staying in 1 room apartment with just a bedπŸ˜ƒ.now they have their own house and also a wine company. Love is great and God is greater.

Great husband your sister has got.

Well trained and appreciative.

Your sister would also be a gem to keep inspiring that in her husband.

God bless them.
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by bukatyne(f): 11:20am On Jan 25
Xosh:

You need to register for therapy as soon as you can.

Seems you grew up in a family where lOve,care and attention weren't showered on you?

wink grin
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Asazwalingwa: 11:22am On Jan 25
GO0dharddick:
Dear men,

Always remember you are not loved when you have no money to offer. Apart from your mother's love, always remember that no Nigeria girl truly loves you. Limit or stop giving her money and gifts her loves for you fades away you're on your own.

Hunnn!
You talk this one o.
Mother's love, da greatest. Whether you get or no get.
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by bukatyne(f): 11:24am On Jan 25
occfx:

If you have a good woman, you don't know what God did for you. I have exactly like you in my home but I am thinking of the best surprises I could give her when money enter. I just dey plan am but money no gree enter yet. I don't know if I should start with these small surprises and encomiums. God bless your home. Devil usual makes us believe marriage is punishment but in essence, it's the sweetest thing after palm wine and ugba.

Please do.

It is easy to know those who have good marriages, grew up in loving homes, grew up in bad homes but have healed.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by bukatyne(f): 11:26am On Jan 25
Weknowbetter:
A nice post, and all the responses are bitter, negative and miserable. Stop being so hateful and love might be able to come to you

As in.

So much trauma in one thread that doesn't even call for it.

If it was a thread about a cheating wife or bad wife, maybe.

But a thread about a wife appreciating her husband's appreciation and most of the responses are bitter?

Also, so many Nigerian women money bla bla. The same people screaming that there are no jobs and when some asks for advise on N300k salary, they see it as oppression. It is only a man who has gold that should worry about gold diggers and women loving them for their money.

The ones wey no get plastic sef dey talk. undecided

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by bukatyne(f): 11:28am On Jan 25
horlahwaley:
He is saying the truth, the moment you realized money cant keep a woman thats when you begin to have peace of mind. A woman can still leave you despite having money for another man with more money. Or she can leave you for another man fucking her good despite you having a lot of money. What happened to Bill Gates, Jeff bezos and thelikes, are they not wealthy? Carry woman love for head at your own peril

Bill Gates had a running relationship for decades; Jeff Bezos cheated on his wife.

Strange that your examples of 'good' rich men getting burnt by women are all cheats.
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by bukatyne(f): 11:30am On Jan 25
onatisi:
i am sure their marriage never reach 7-10 years

People married 7yrs and above don't do such?
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by DivinegiftofGod: 12:54pm On Jan 25
[quote author=Xosh post=128111896]
Wisdom is chasing you,but you're faster.
Today is your Xmas,next is Gon be your Halloween.

Any sensible person can fig that out....numbie[/quote]

Mynd44
Seun

This moniker is going about insulting and calling people names.
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by luminouz(m): 1:29pm On Jan 25
We4all:

Your conclusion proves that you are dumber than I imagined.
K
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by luminouz(m): 1:29pm On Jan 25
EreluRoz:
Kikikikiki see this one, both of you are like a kid brother whom I troll whenever I remember the evil you and your cohorts did to me.

I just decided to let go because I'm old enough to have you both as younger ones so stop feeling funky πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I
Make you see husband make I bend. Old enough kee you dia
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Barims(m): 2:18pm On Jan 25
money121:

So you pray your money to finished grin grin
Pray for everlasting wealth my brother

This money wey we get No go finish (Amin)

So stop glorify poverty

Go and hustle and make money

Leave nigeria girls Alone tongue tongue

Guy you are too dumb. angryYour IQ must be 19 or below sad sad
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by money121(m): 2:19pm On Jan 25
Barims:

Guy you are too dumb. angryYour IQ must be 19 or below sad sad
Awon ara ile e lo dumb grin grin
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Barims(m): 2:24pm On Jan 25
money121:

Awon ara ile e lo dumb grin grin

Oponu angry
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by money121(m): 2:27pm On Jan 25
Barims:

Oponu angry
Ni awon ti won bi e cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by BluntCrazeMan: 2:58pm On Jan 25
Boomboost:
I love you!
You love me?

True love is when she gives you a treat as well, Mr Man.
She had been making her life easier naa
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by EreluRoz: 5:13pm On Jan 25
luminouz:

Make you see husband make I bend. Old enough kee you dia
Joke is on you, if I want to marry this weekend there are people who will gladly jump on the offer.

You remind me so much of my little cousin.

Obviously you are still a teenager
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Arielle: 5:17pm On Jan 25
No be man write this note, abeg. That's a lady's handwriting.
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by luminouz(m): 5:39pm On Jan 25
EreluRoz:
Joke is on you, if I want to marry this weekend there are people who will gladly jump on the offer.

You remind me so much of my little cousin.

Obviously you are still a teenager
K
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by tammie24: 5:08pm On Feb 06
money121:

Since nigeria girl love you because of your money
Leave nigeria girls alone

Ghana girl wa available
Stop disturbing yourself now
Haaabaa very simple grin grin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This one sweet my belle walahi🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. / 8 avoidable excuses people use as reasons for divorce. / Is Getting Married In Your Late Twenties, Early Thirties Too Late?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.