Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. (32745 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / My Husband Left Us / Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by PROPEACE: 2:55pm On Jan 24
GO0dharddick:

Noticed how you avoided the question and started Saying rubbish as usual.

Dude are you hustling for a Nigerian girl? Or you're hustling for yourself and to be financially stable? Which is go and hustle as though you're hustling for someone?

A Nigerian girl loves you because of your money, what happens when the money finishes or things are tough for you? Is she a parasite that she can't work and hustle for herself?

He dodged it. His answer is yes but shame will not allow him to say it.
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Alwayshungry: 2:56pm On Jan 24
He will still Bleep another woman..
While she will still steal his money and still leave him for another man...
I can bet dat she wrote dat note herself.
And dat money is their lunch and dinner food.
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by IkemChris(m): 2:56pm On Jan 24
Do this for your wife and you will see how life is sweet...
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by onatisi(m): 3:00pm On Jan 24
i am sure their marriage never reach 7-10 years

money121:
Love is beautiful thing kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Dennisochampa: 3:02pm On Jan 24
People share all sorts of things online these days.....
There are things that should be kept secret and private and one of them is family...
One begins to wonder why there is an increase in the rate of kidnappings....
Alot of them are not insider info...
They are our own doing.....
Your husband buys you a cat.... Online...
Your husband takes you to dinner... Online...
Your husband takes you shopping in Paris. Online.......
You don't know who is watching on social media...
If kidnapper happens to be your friend and he see say your husband buy you car for example.... Why will you not fall his victim of kidnap for ransom??
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by maestro299: 3:02pm On Jan 24
GO0dharddick:

The subject of discussion wasn't about family. A sane man is expected to provide for his money.

However at the bolded, if the critical for a Nigerian girl to love you is money, what happens when the money finishes? She dumps you and looks for another maga with money to continue funding her lifestyles?

Money will get you any girl Dude but your money can't keep her. She dumps you the moment she had enough of your money or the moment your money finishes. So what nonsense are you saying?

True.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Kaido: 3:04pm On Jan 24
Namaster:
Dude woke up early to shove his way through the depressing Lagos traffic to hustle for money.

Girl took her time lounging and having a good night rest. She's a stay-at-home Mom that has no job other than taking the kids to school.

But somehow, the girl wakes up to a note praising her and Naira notes to pamper herself while the dude woke up to Lagos conductors raining insults on his generation.

ALSO, the dude is acting like he doesn't deserve her. He shouldn't be surprised when he finds her sucking the black dick of his jobless neighbour.
Life can be cruel
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by G00dharddick: 3:11pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
You can only get the best out of any woman if you treat, appreciate and pamper them and not fight them or make the environment toxic like the redpillers are teaching you guys.

My mumu button is pampering and watch me do things I will ordinarily not do for any reason but if you shout on me and kind of toxic I'll start behaving like a witch, you go report tire.

Go and make your own money and pamper yourself. Why waiting for a man to use his money and do that for you?

What is wrong with you Nigerian girls? What kind of entitlement mentality is this
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Erastuslove: 3:13pm On Jan 24
GO0dharddick:
Dear men,

Always remember you are not loved when you have no money to offer. Apart from your mother's love, always remember that no Nigeria girl truly loves you. Limit or stop giving her money and gifts her loves for you fades away you're on your own.

True love dies with our parents generation.... We are in iPhone and Android cash generation

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by winner37(m): 3:13pm On Jan 24
GO0dharddick:

The subject of discussion wasn't about family. A sane man is expected to provide for his money.

However at the bolded, if the critical for a Nigerian girl to love you is money, what happens when the money finishes? She dumps you and looks for another maga with money to continue funding her lifestyles?

Money will get you any girl Dude but your money can't keep her. She dumps you the moment she had enough of your money or the moment your money finishes. So what nonsense are you saying?

Absolutely correct...
I went to one church which ladies there are looking for someone they could suck dried but my own case was different to them ..
All the ladies I had business with they came just because of money but I was very smart with them, Anyone who visited me I have no problem with food she will cook and eat we have fun but my frugality chased them way now they are all seeing me as a bad person which I accept..

Many ladies claiming to love you are after money when they see your dressing code and your room is well furnished there's food to eat they will die just because of money.
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by EreluRoz: 3:17pm On Jan 24
G00dharddick:

Go and make your own money and pamper yourself. Why waiting for a man to use his money and do that for you?

What is wrong with you Nigerian girls? What kind of entitlement mentality is this
Why do you think I was talking about money ? You young men need to work on your mindset. I believe you are still a child, when you grow up you'll understand better
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by delpee(f): 3:17pm On Jan 24
Namaster:
Dude woke up early to shove his way through the depressing Lagos traffic to hustle for money.

Girl took her time lounging and having a good night rest. She's a stay-at-home Mom that has no job other than taking the kids to school.

But somehow, the girl wakes up to a note praising her and Naira notes to pamper herself while the dude woke up to Lagos conductors raining insults on his generation.

ALSO, the dude is acting like he doesn't deserve her. He shouldn't be surprised when he finds her sucking the black dick of his jobless neighbour.

Where in that post did you see an indication that the lady is a housewife? Her office could be closer to the house for instance.

Not every lady is focused solely on what a man can provide. A good wife and mother goes by the words of Proverbs 31: 10-31. What I see is a caring and contented lady and a considerate and loving man. They'll go far. God bless them both.
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by G00dharddick: 3:20pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
Why do you think I was talking about money ? You young men need to work on your mindset. I believe you are still a child, when you grow up you'll understand better

An adult who's a parasite and a liability walking around looking for a man that'll use his money to pamper her. What a 🤡 you are!

Go and hustle and make money. Nobody owe you a dime!
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by EreluRoz: 3:24pm On Jan 24
G00dharddick:

An adult who's a parasite and a liability walking around looking for a man that'll use his money to pamper her. What a 🤡 you are!

Go and hustle and make money. Nobody owe you a dime!
You are not making any sense kid, can you leave money talk and discuss reasonably without sounding paranoid? Do you even have this money sef? Calm down
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by G00dharddick: 3:25pm On Jan 24
EreluRoz:
You are not making any sense kid, can you leave money talk and discuss reasonably without sounding paranoid? Do you even have this money sef? Calm down

I'm done with you. Now run along 🤡
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Dapathfinder: 3:26pm On Jan 24
money121:

Keep your question to yourself
And leave Nigeria girls Alone grin

Awon ara ile e ni 🤡

Guy money can't keep a girl.
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by EreluRoz: 3:28pm On Jan 24
G00dharddick:

I'm done with you. Now run along 🤡
Keep fighting your shadows, enjoy your childhood but make sure you grow. Oniranu
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by looseweight: 3:40pm On Jan 24
This handwriting looks feminine shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by nurudeen181(m): 3:40pm On Jan 24
she go still scam am...
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by mightyhaze: 3:40pm On Jan 24
This na woman writing

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by AgbaDesigner(m): 3:45pm On Jan 24
Old naira notes cheesy
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by loswhite(m): 3:47pm On Jan 24
GO0dharddick:
Dear men,

Always remember you are not loved when you have no money to offer. Apart from your mother's love, always remember that no Nigeria girl truly loves you. Limit or stop giving her money and gifts her loves for you fades away you're on your own.
See the way she sampled the money...This gender is all about money
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by loswhite(m): 3:48pm On Jan 24
thesicilian:
Looks like a female's handwriting.
Lol she dey love herself....lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by loswhite(m): 3:49pm On Jan 24
money121:

Why you self broke?
Hustle and make money let nigeria girl love you

Shikena

Or you want turn gigolo
As a man you need to provide for your family

So go and hustle and make money
Shikena
Shut up! Useless men like you are the problem. You cannot earn the respect of a woman without money that's why the same women keep saying you guys are Useless because apart from money there is nothing you guys can offer
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by loswhite(m): 3:51pm On Jan 24
money121:

So you pray your money to finished grin grin
Pray for everlasting wealth my brother

This money wey we get No go finish (Amin)

So stop glorify poverty

Go and hustle and make money

Leave nigeria girls Alone tongue tongue
It has nothing to do with your prayers. If you think you have money then there are ppl richer than you. This is exactly why most times when you travel abroad with your woman you guys start looking stupid in the UK.
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by ObalendeCMS: 3:52pm On Jan 24
Na mug.u man dey love nigerian women.
Love naija girls ke?
Awon ti tiwon ti ta!
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Lovelife433(m): 3:52pm On Jan 24
Rubbish note
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Itiskdg121(m): 3:53pm On Jan 24
I like your smartness
thesicilian:
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Whatisurproblem(m): 3:56pm On Jan 24
GO0dharddick:
Dear men,

point exactly! Some will mumu, loose your job first and see
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by advanceDNA: 3:56pm On Jan 24
loswhite:
Lol she dey love herself....lol

She wan scam Twitter ....hopefully them go give am something for being a fake good wife
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by Ojemedad: 4:00pm On Jan 24
thesicilian:

Detective 001
Re: Lady Shares The Heartwarming Note Her Husband Left Her Before Leaving For Work. by money121(m): 4:15pm On Jan 24
loswhite:
Shut up! Useless men like you are the problem. You cannot earn the respect of a woman without money that's why the same women keep saying you guys are Useless because apart from money there is nothing you guys can offer
Awon ara ile e lo ma shut Up grin
Useless boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Have Become More Randy, Intolerant And Abusive Than Before. / 8 avoidable excuses people use as reasons for divorce. / Is Getting Married In Your Late Twenties, Early Thirties Too Late?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.