Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work (47066 Views)

Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home / Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Orlu13: 10:48am On Jan 24
immortalcrown:
Likewise you for reading all that I typed for her.

I didn't read it at all cos I know dat u are replying a wall....when u guys realise that this gal is just here to troll dats wen u ppl will stop reacting to her post...

my own concern is dat u guys replying her are making things hard fr comment readers like us who wants to see reasonable comments.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by KaptainAfrika: 10:48am On Jan 24
Pure Skit abeg.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by GGIA: 10:49am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:
Why is the man now making video, he should have raise his hand on her and see if the embassy won’t send him back to Nigeria, he’s not a saint either undecided.

Probably the husband wasn’t taking good care of her!
Her reaction said it all.

Personally if I’m not getting enough Money, sex and true love from my man, I will definitely look elsewhere undecided.
Ashawo in ur DNA.

no justification can redeem you
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by G00dharddick: 10:49am On Jan 24
Beremx:
The woman no send the man sef. See the way he told the husband in Igbo "don't go there" with her hands in her pocket. The man obey by force.

My gender cheating with pride and being fearless grin grin

What are you celebrating about? Which one is he obeyed by force? Which one is cheating with pride?

Let the woman come down to Nigeria and cheat and then command the man like this let's see.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by immortalcrown(m): 10:49am On Jan 24
Orlu13:
I didn't read it at all cos I know dat u are replying a wall....when u guys realise that this gal is just here to troll dats wen u ppl will stop reacting to her post...

my own concern is dat u guys replying her are making things hard fr comment readers like us who wants to see reasonable comments.
My comment can't be more unreasonable than yours.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by JaskanFactor: 10:50am On Jan 24
dont be naïve mr father of 4, let the woman do what's she wants, you cant stop the flesh, the only time you have a problem is if she does it in the house or uses her extra marital affairs to cause you problem.

When did God tell you, he puts angels or saints in flesh.

There are many men who would count themselves lucky if the only thing their wife is doing is cheating on them in bed.

Flesh is raw, many or most not able to rise above it, so help us God.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by hammer567: 10:50am On Jan 24
SHE DID NOT EVEN SHOW 1 DROP OF CARE, REMORSE, OR SYMPATHY TO HIM.

SHE ASK HIM, WHY HE IS VIDEOING HER AND CASUALLY WORKED AWAY.

CAN SHE TRY THAT IN NIGERIA?

LIKE I SAID, ALL THE PEOPLE IN AMERICA ARE INSANE AND NO REASONABLE COUNTRY COPIES AMERICA.

IT IS LIKE COPYING A MAD PERSON.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by qtx(m): 10:50am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:
Why is the man now making video, he should have raise his hand on her and see if the embassy won’t send him back to Nigeria, he’s not a saint either undecided.

Personally if I’m not getting enough Money, sex and true love from my man, I will definitely look elsewhere undecided.
I hope you have your pix on your profile; let me just take a look! shocked i have seen it, now I am no longer surprised by your statement.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Fryx: 10:50am On Jan 24
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by GOATandYAMtheory: 10:50am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

you are either a man or a useless dog
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Orlu13: 10:52am On Jan 24
immortalcrown:
My comment can't be more unreasonable than yours.

okay o...keep on being an immortalclown

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by hammer567: 10:53am On Jan 24
JaskanFactor:
dont be naïve mr father of 4, let the woman do what's she wants, you cant stop the flesh, the only time you have a problem is if she does it in the house or uses her extra marital affairs to cause you problem.

When did God tell you, he puts angels or saints in flesh.

There are many men who would count themselves lucky if the only thing their wife is doing is cheating on them in bed.

Flesh is raw, many or most not able to rise above it, so help us God.
STOP TALKING NONSENSE.

WE DONT ADVOCATE FOR VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN AND I TRUILY COMMEND THAT OUR BROTHER FOR HAVING SUCH RESTRAINT.

BACK HERE IN NAIJA, SHE WOULD BE DEAD MEAT IN TWO SECONDS AND IF SHE SURVIVE AM, SHE GET LUCK.

NOT EVEN FOR CHEATING ALONE BUT HER DISRESPECT AFTER SHE GOT CAUGHT.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Dancebreaker: 10:54am On Jan 24
immortalcrown:
[sub][/sub]
You ask why the man videoed her. You are clearly a woman of double standards.

You know that the man hitting her will have a negative consequence (punishment) on him. But you don't want to admit that the woman being filmed is a desrved punishment for her own action. Your logic here implies that you want men to be punished for all their misconducts but want women to get away with theirs. Are you just catching cruise online or are you like this in real life?

Infidelity in marriage has no justification for any gender. But here, you boldly say you will cheat on your partner if you don't get enough from him. The same you claim to be a feminist. I thought men are useless to feminists. Or, do you mean you will cheat with your fellow woman? In fact, you are a two-edged sword. If you are really a feminist, you won't marry a man in the first place, talk more of not getting enough from him.

If you look well, the man would have done everything for this lady. Probably brought her from 9ja. She now has her documents complete and has a job. The kids may all be over 8 years already, fairly independent. She feels divorce won't affect her much. She even stands to gain. Her confidence shows she's a veteran olosho.

But the hubby can use other ways to bleep her up.

The man should do DNA test on the kids, codedly if possible, as most oyinbo countries will require wife's consent.

If kids are his, leave matter and just move on.

The man should stop eating her food. She might poison her.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by immortalcrown(m): 10:54am On Jan 24
Orlu13:
okay o...keep on being an immortalclown
Same to you.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by hammer567: 10:55am On Jan 24
DONT GET IT TWISTED, EVEN IN AMERICA THERE SHE CAN BE DEAD MEAT.

ALL IT TAKES IS FOR THE MAN TO BRING HIS GUN NOT HIS PHONE.

UNA GO OPEN THREAD TO TALK ABOUT THINGS YOU DONT KNOW, LIKE WHY NIGERIA MEN KILL THEIR WIVES ABROAD.

Y U NO CARRY YOUR OWN WIFE GO AMERICA AND FIND OUT.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by JaskanFactor: 10:57am On Jan 24
hammer567:
STOP TALKING NONSENSE.

WE DONT ADVOCATE FOR VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN AND I TRUILY COMMEND THAT OUR BROTHER FOR HAVING SUCH RESTRAINT.

BACK HERE IN NAIJA, SHE WOULD BE DEAD MEAT IN TWO SECONDS AND IF SHE SURVIVE AM, SHE GET LUCK.

NOT EVEN FOR CHEATING ALONE BUT HER DISRESPECT AFTER SHE GOT CAUGHT.

how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by ADURA123(m): 11:00am On Jan 24
I decided to run a test in December by randomly approaching some married women. lo and behold by December 27th i already slept with 6., do you that what strike me is that none of them have a reason to cheat? they just want to have a taste of another. sad part i have picture of four of them but i will never use it against them, reason is that i have repented and collect another khalimatul shahada, if you are a muslim you will know this.

Married women cheats more than single ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Rhozabeth(m): 11:02am On Jan 24
America is too liberal i swear! The next thing u will see now, the woman will send her husband out of his house!
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by hammer567: 11:02am On Jan 24
JaskanFactor:

how old are you?

IF SHE PROVOKE ME TOO MUCH, MAKA CHUKWU, NA HER BOYFRIEND GO COLLECT, 4 THE SAKE OF THE KIDS. grin

I GIVE HIM 6 SHOTS.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by IamAtAnger: 11:03am On Jan 24
You've clearly shown how useless you are
Jennyclay:

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by NaBanga: 11:04am On Jan 24
You will never see a woman who is being taken care of financially and being satisfied in the other bedroom, in this situation. The husband is lacking in either money or showing her affection. I have heard from many women that their husbands do not sleep with them and only used them to have children.

The only thing I will ask is what did the fellow get out of recording and posting it online? He may embarrass her a little, but infidelity is hard to prove for a divorce case. Depending on her job, it may cause some issues but then what happens if she is contributing heavily to the upkeep of the home? If he doesn't want the marriage, it's best to just leave.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Christlike01: 11:04am On Jan 24
Menh ! Omo,even Just take a look at the ugly bitch that's sleeping around,worwor woman !

Yet,some mumu want us to believe that women from that side are loyal and special,shior !
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by OZIOGU1: 11:04am On Jan 24
ADURA123:
I decided to run a test in December by randomly approaching some married women. lo and behold by December 27th i already slept with 6., do you that what strike me is that none of them have a reason to cheat? they just want to have a taste of another. sad part i have picture of four of them but i will never use it against them, reason is that i have repented and collect another khalimatul shahada, if you are a muslim you will know this.

Married women cheats more than single ladies.

Clap for yourself sir, well i blame the women not you, i say it and i will repeat it, know a woman very well before marrying her, many are married to olosho but they are not aware, i dont want to mention tribe but i am not disappointed at all e day their body, i remember one jezebel approaching me in the office 2yrs ago, i taugh her a lesson she never forgets.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by GGIA: 11:05am On Jan 24
immortalcrown:
[sub][/sub]
You ask why the man videoed her. You are clearly a woman of double standards.

You know that the man hitting her will have a negative consequence (punishment) on him. But you don't want to admit that the woman being filmed is a desrved punishment for her own action. Your logic here implies that you want men to be punished for all their misconducts but want women to get away with theirs. Are you just catching cruise online or are you like this in real life?

Infidelity in marriage has no justification for any gender. But here, you boldly say you will cheat on your partner if you don't get enough from him. The same you claim to be a feminist. I thought men are useless to feminists. Or, do you mean you will cheat with your fellow woman? In fact, you are a two-edged sword. If you are really a feminist, you won't marry a man in the first place, talk more of not getting enough from him.
Jennyclay is a from Edo. what did you expect?

she will soon move to their headquarters which is italy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by hammer567: 11:07am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

IF U JAM NIGGAS LIKE ME, I MAY NOT SHOOT YOU FOR CHEATING BUT I WIL SHOOT YOU FOR THINKING I CNNOT DO ANYTHING, WRONGLY.

IF HE SHOOT HER NOW, U WILL BE THE FIRST TO OPEN THREAD ABOUT NIGERIA MEN KILLING THEIR WIFE IN AMERICA.

NOW U MOCK THE EMOTIONALLY WOUNDED MAN, THIS IS THE TRUE FACE OF FEMINISM, IT IS ANIMALISTIC AND EVIL.

DIE DEY EVERYWHERE, BOTH NAIJA AND AMERICAS.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by OZIOGU1: 11:07am On Jan 24
NaBanga:
You will never see a woman who is being taken care of financially and being satisfied in the other bedroom, in this situation. The husband is lacking in either money or showing her affection. I have heard from many women that their husbands do not sleep with them and only used them to have children.

The only thing I will ask is what did the fellow get out of recording and posting it online? He may embarrass her a little, but infidelity is hard to prove for a divorce case. Depending on her job, it may cause some issues but then what happens if she is contributing heavily to the upkeep of the home? If he doesn't want the marriage, it's best to just leave.

My brother even the ones collecting every night still cheats, generally a large percentage of Nigerian women are cheats, but if i get you right, if she is the one handling the upkeep of the house, is that enough reason to cheat? look at the car the man is driving does that look to you He is poor? my dear, pray not to marry ashawo for house.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:08am On Jan 24
In actual sense, she went to work (on the dick)...

To have peace of mind, as a man, stay out of commitment (aka relationship) with any woman...

Even married women dey chop dick outside, so, what's the essence of the relationship?

Men, get sense....

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by RushManni: 11:08am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

The problem isn't you looking elsewhere, you're not that golden to be prevented from looking elsewhere

But if you were to look elsewhere divorce the man.

He is asking to rest.

How u feel someone is gonna hold you from looking elsewhere marvels me..... Either it's a simp or you're overpricing your worth

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by AdaAwka1: 11:13am On Jan 24
Supremos:

This is crazy. Why do married women who are apparently well to do, still cheat?

Pls she is my sister and she didn't cheat. The husband is just demented.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by OZIOGU1: 11:14am On Jan 24
GGIA:

Jennyclay is a from Edo. what did you expect?

she will soon move to their headquarters which is italy.

Baba, make una leave that babe, Dog don finish that kpekus, we know them, Dog is doing a great job

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Guys Can You Do This? (photos) / My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public / Plain T-shirt At N3,300 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.