Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work (46888 Views)

Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home / Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by autodoctor: 10:05am On Jan 24
Tori wowoooh
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by profmallor: 10:05am On Jan 24
You see how the woman cleverly and devilishly didnt say much thus not committing herself, he still doenst have enough evidence to prove that she was indeed cheating. Notice how she walked out alone while the supposed cheated partner walked out first, it would be hard to get any form of charge to stick based on this video.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by highchief1: 10:06am On Jan 24
Supremos:
Your man isn't ATM. She's working. Get yourself a job. You make your money, he makes his money, whatever he gives you becomes jareh to you. It takes a greedy woman to stick her life on her man's money. The day African women learn to love genuinely, it will solve lots of trouble at home.

Sex?. Date before marrying him. Explore his sexual life and strength before saying yes to him. You can't suddenly say you aren't getting enough sex after 4 kids. Are you even sure the 4 kids are his?
bros u well?them Dey advise ashawo?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Bigprik: 10:06am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:
Why is the man now making video, he should have raise his hand on her and see if the embassy won’t send him back to Nigeria, he’s not a saint either undecided.
Mumu girl
Probably the husband wasn’t taking good care of her!
Her reaction said it all.

Personally if I’m not getting enough Money, sex and true love from my man, I will definitely look elsewhere undecided.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Origin(f): 10:06am On Jan 24
Dear people, meeting people (man or woman) in an hotel is not and will never be a crime.

Let everybody relax, no crime here yet.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Fatbam005: 10:06am On Jan 24
Out of those 4 kids, three are bastards

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by jayAjoku(m): 10:06am On Jan 24
omooba969:

Chai, Igbo women in the mud. grin

What about isoko women?
they no reach igbo women bro , they no reach I done bang igbo girl wey her fiancée dey abroad and she was a single mother 😂 Follow those girls with caution especially the ones wey dey bleach as them dey bleach so them be chameleons

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by MadeMan01(m): 10:07am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:
He should beat the woman and see if he won’t enter the next available plane coming to Nigeria. cheesy

It’s so glaring that the man isn’t doing enough for her. The highest thing he can do is to divorce her.

Rubbish. A man is driving Lexus RX350, she has 4 kids for him and you say he is not doing enough for her. The man she hooked up with did not even come out to defend her. He smashed and left her. she is defending the the rubbish. That is how women behave . they dont value people who care for them but like f boys.
There is a lovely single mom I have known for a while with one kid. I have refused to commit. We had a chat last week and she said I am inviting her out to have sex but she does not have meaningless sex. I asked her" in the 3 years we have known ourselves, are you saying you have not had sex?" she responded she has. and I laughed inside my mind. You are ok with a man who is not interested in marrying you having sex, but a prospective guy like me you are making wait. us red pill guys are already aware, never take a woman with kids serious.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by benqo01(m): 10:08am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:
Why is the man now making video, he should have raise his hand on her and see if the embassy won’t send him back to Nigeria, he’s not a saint either undecided.

Personally if I’m not getting enough Money, sex and true love from my man, I will definitely look elsewhere undecided.

How do you know the man isn't taking care of her,if she want to continue fucking around why can't she divorce the husband and Bleep all the men she comes across

Stop defending rubbish

And stop justifying rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by GloriousGbola: 10:08am On Jan 24
Actually the mans video proves nothing. If he had her half naked in a bedroom, yes. This is just a video of his wife at a hotel.

What do people do at hotels you say? Company retreats, staff training are examples.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by buJu234: 10:08am On Jan 24
What I advise men is that as a man, don't ever b at the mercy of a woman ( wife)

Every hard working man that can provide for his family is a major prize that every woman is praying to have.

So if u have a woman that's messing up, ignore her and go for another. because u re the prize.

Also, even in the broad, try and make alot of money too

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by advanceDNA: 10:09am On Jan 24
Supremos:

This is crazy. Why do married women who are apparently well to do, still cheat?

It's their behavior over time....... U can't be hopping from on penis to another while single and now think marriage certificate will just make u stop and focus on one penis

.... Na so old habits dey go away??
....Enjoyment habit for that matter...

.let's be realistic.....it's sweet fvcking around naaa...whether u are a man or woman....

.only a very disciplined person or those that never engaged in sleeping around in the first place no dey do am

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Basicend: 10:09am On Jan 24
CSTRR:

The man has nothing to lose.

He will divorce her, and look for other options and remarry.

The lady will just remain a fuckkk-toy for African American men.

And they will fuckkk her with reckless abandon like a slut which she truly is.

That it. Truth.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by deavicky(m): 10:09am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

why are u always talking trash?. Are ur both parents staying together?.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by shiwex: 10:10am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

This is not an excuse,...if you don't feel loved, then divorce the man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Innobee99(m): 10:11am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

U are an ASHAWO. A cheap one at that
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by lomprico(m): 10:13am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

Ashawo don talk. smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Ladoja19: 10:13am On Jan 24
Effect of hard drugs
I can't comprehend a bit of ur write up
Hahaaa
GOFRONT:
Skit..........But lets say it truely happened.

On the other thread, @Obamamessi narrated how he slept with a married woman who has invited him to her house for a tutorial lessons......

Tutorial became a totorial as obamamessi flogged the married woman right ontop of her matrimonial bed while oga travelled for a conference.......The woman successfully bleep obamamessi, but you see this UK woman here has been caught..........Reason you see paternity fraud issues everyday everywhere thesedays

On that thread, you would see..."Cock n bull story but its real
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Beverlyjean(f): 10:13am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

Now we know the reason why u were dumped like a bad habit by those sensible guys....as I said , they had seen thru u and knew u aren't worth it... women like u are best described as cum dumps ...they score their 3points and move unto another until they meet a real woman

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by tivta(m): 10:14am On Jan 24
Never trust dem o's
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Brushstrokes20: 10:18am On Jan 24
Once a bitch, always a bitch!
# PUBLIC PROPERTY undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by sweetTai(m): 10:19am On Jan 24
Awon Omo Ibo be these ones. Yeye people.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:19am On Jan 24
person wey no fine sef. angry
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by fredopareto(m): 10:20am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

werey nla
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Charly68: 10:20am On Jan 24
He should check the DNA of his four children to know if they trully belongs to him and thereafter move on in life... Some women are satanic in nature and marrying them is like getting a certificate for compulsory set back in life . Every disappointment is a blessing so to say. He has cleared his doubts and can now move on

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by sukar886: 10:21am On Jan 24
Since my marriage crash, i promise not to marry again, that gender na evil, if not for children, they are not good to keep at home, just use them and dump them

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by ShangTsung000: 10:21am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

IYOO...

Go girl....

Your husband will later marry your sister. You gerrit??

ONYE ANWULU!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by fredopareto(m): 10:22am On Jan 24
immortalcrown:
[sub][/sub]
You ask why the man videoed her. You are clearly a woman of double standards.

You know that the man hitting her will have a negative consequence (punishment) on him. But you don't want to admit that the woman being filmed is a desrved punishment for her own action. Your logic here implies that you want men to be punished for all their misconducts but want women to get away with theirs. Are you just catching cruise online or are you like this in real life?

Infidelity in marriage has no justification for any gender. But here, you boldly say you will cheat on your partner if you don't get enough from him. The same you claim to be a feminist. I thought men are useless to feminists. Or, do you mean you will cheat with your fellow woman? In fact, you are a two-edged sword. If you are really a feminist, you won't marry a man in the first place, talk more of not getting enough from him.
when suitors are not coming.. na to dey form baddo.. Lori iro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Tapout(m): 10:22am On Jan 24
I could feel the pain in the man's voice.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by LaRosa01: 10:24am On Jan 24
dey play,she married a weak ass man.the problem is most men love too much them no dey think evil about women thus they are never prepared.i have lived abroad for years,till date house I no agree buy my wife done shout tire,car I no buy.money I no save atlist none outside Nigeria.so she know nothing to get.so when I say seat you best seat,you provoke me both of us will see our maker.all the Nigerian Men dey ask oh boy how you dey take do am,I just laugh.
first thing most Nigerian women are gold diggers,second they would do as much as they know they can get away with.lastly Nigerian women do not mess with Men that are prepared,they like easy target.so from day one,I done lecture myself put my heat for back and never allow my emotions get the better of me.you loss guard and they take you to the cleaners.

Jennyclay:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Otunbakayce: 10:24am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

No man will marry a how like you in the first place.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by TheBTCinvestor: 10:24am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

It's not a curse but you will never find true love with this type of ur mentality. You will eventually be a bitter, frustrated and lonely old woman in the nearest future.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

When You Shift Your Wedding Date Because Of Elections... / Nigerian Couple Who Lived In Empty Uncompleted Building Shares Growth / Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.