Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work (47071 Views)

Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home / Husband Catches His Lingerie-clad Wife Waiting For 'date' In Hotel / Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by AdaAwka1: 11:15am On Jan 24
She didn't cheat on him, she does most of the work and pays all bills, but them it's not enough for him, keeps giving her headaches and send most of her cash to his family in Nigeria once he gets d opportunity. Let's stop these comments plsss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Smithwilliams826: 11:15am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:
Why is the man now making video, he should have raise his hand on her and see if the embassy won’t send him back to Nigeria, he’s not a saint either undecided.

Probably the husband wasn’t taking good care of her!
Her reaction said it all.

Personally if I’m not getting enough Money, sex and true love from my man, I will definitely look elsewhere undecided.
Oga shut up. How do you know her husband isn't taking care of her? Y she no talk.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by UcheKingsley1: 11:19am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:
Why is the man now making video, he should have raise his hand on her and see if the embassy won’t send him back to Nigeria, he’s not a saint either undecided.

Personally if I’m not getting enough Money, sex and true love from my man, I will definitely look elsewhere undecided.

How much money and sex is "enough" from you, A biitch is a bittch....spotted grin
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Ebeano49(m): 11:19am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

Why not divorce him instead? That's more honorable
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Supremos: 11:19am On Jan 24
AdaAwka1:

Pls she is my sister and she didn't cheat. The husband is just demented.
Let her send her counter narrative video to us at Marriusglobalview@gmail.com, we will publish her counter narrative

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by JaskanFactor: 11:19am On Jan 24
hammer567:

IF SHE PROVOKE ME TOO MUCH, MAKA CHUKWU, NA HER BOYFRIEND GO COLLECT, 4 THE SAKE OF THE KIDS. grin

I GIVE HIM 6 SHOTS.

As they say in book of proverbs, you will sooner be able to hold water with your bare hands, than stop women or men from looking beyond their partner for sexual pleasure. Man kind is both Saint and beast rolled into one, there are no absolutes but to go with the flow like water
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by NaBanga: 11:20am On Jan 24
OZIOGU1:

My brother even the ones collecting every night still cheats, generally a large percentage of Nigerian women are cheats, but if i get you right, if she is the one handling the upkeep of the house, is that enough reason to cheat? look at the car the man is driving does that look to you He is poor? my dear, pray not to marry ashawo for house.

Best Western is in America. Don't let any car deceive you, as most things are based on credit. His car is not an indication of his status or finances. The woman no rate him at all. She is being calm due to the law and not admitting guilt, but you can clearly see from her reaction that she is just tired of the guy. I am suspecting her of being the breadwinner. If you put a woman in a position to be the provider and leader, she is going to behave like a man. This woman dey carry shoulders. My guy should just leave for his respect unless for the sake of the children.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Nahunger(m): 11:21am On Jan 24
Supremos:

This is crazy. Why do married women who are apparently well to do, still cheat?

Connection, marriage fades in the long run...
Without understanding all this supporting pillar withers and collapse is imminent.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Smithwilliams826: 11:21am On Jan 24
Supremos:
Your man isn't ATM. She's working. Get yourself a job. You make your money, he makes his money, whatever he gives you becomes jareh to you. It takes a greedy woman to stick her life on her man's money. The day African women learn to love genuinely, it will solve lots of trouble at home.

Sex?. Date before marrying him. Explore his sexual life and strength before saying yes to him. You can't suddenly say you aren't getting enough sex after 4 kids. Are you even sure the 4 kids are his?
don't mind her, her brain is made of clay.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Mogajunior(m): 11:22am On Jan 24
Supremos:

This is crazy. Why do married women who are apparently well to do, still cheat?
So You think everything is about money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by GGIA: 11:22am On Jan 24
OZIOGU1:

Baba, make una leave that babe, Dog don finish that kpekus, we know them, Dog is doing a great job
It seems they are now bringing exotic breeds from lekki to Benin.

she has one.

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by AlphaHakimi: 11:22am On Jan 24
Most men know the kind of women they marry.
Do not take your wife abroad if you suspect the tendency of cheating or not being submissive to you. Leave her here in Nigeria and visit whenever you can.

Some may argue that she may still cheat here in Nigeria. At least if she cheats here in Nigeria, you can send her packing without shi shi.

Men, women don't love you. She married you because you could provide for her what she is incapable of providing for herself. The day she is able to provide those things for herself, she will walk away.

Shalom.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Uniquekriss(m): 11:24am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

if you're looking for who to cheat with, I'm available but please make sure you're lightskinned and you get bobby and u Sabi do, so that the cheating would be worth it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Supremos: 11:24am On Jan 24
Fryx:

Married women who are well to do (independent) are more likely to cheat. They have nothing much to lose.
oh okay
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Supremos: 11:25am On Jan 24
Macdeey:
Lack of Constant Gbola Nacks grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Supremos: 11:26am On Jan 24
agabusta:

Not getting enough orgasm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Supremos: 11:27am On Jan 24
advanceDNA:

It's their behavior over time....... U can't be hopping from on penis to another while single and now think marriage certificate will just make u stop and focus on one penis

.... Na so old habits dey go away??
....Enjoyment habit for that matter...

.let's be realistic.....it's sweet fvcking around naaa...whether u are a man or woman....

.only a very disciplined person's or those that never engaged in sleeping around in the first place no dey do am

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Supremos: 11:27am On Jan 24
highchief1:
bros u well?them Dey advise ashawo?

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Supremos: 11:28am On Jan 24
highchief1:
cheating is exclusive to them.no woman inside keke will be thinking of cheating.just buy them venza and see trouble.confort goes with a lot.

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Supremos: 11:29am On Jan 24
jayAjoku:
because they are women and they love sex more than Food , Add to the fact that they married men that they were not sexually attracted Or Stimulated by .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Supremos: 11:30am On Jan 24
Mogajunior:
So You think everything is about money.
what elsy
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by flokii: 11:30am On Jan 24
It's the shape for me.. after 4 kids and still looking h0t.
That husband definitely went to sleep when hungry pr3eks are everywhere looking for food to ch0p.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Bluntemperor: 11:31am On Jan 24
Supremos:
If it were to be in Nigeria, he would have descended heavily on both the cheating wife, and his man friend. In fact, the woman for go her papa house from there

Are you enjoying the scene or why you de talk like this or the liberty she is enjoying there is now too much ,so that she loses her sense of responsibility, because no be Nigeria she de?
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by nedekid: 11:35am On Jan 24
Malroux:
Women loves dick so much.
The ones that are quite, that you think are the most godly, that you assume if they see dick they will run, na those ones even like am pass. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Ohraykon: 11:37am On Jan 24
ADURA123:
I decided to run a test in December by randomly approaching some married women. lo and behold by December 27th i already slept with 6., do you that what strike me is that none of them have a reason to cheat? they just want to have a taste of another. sad part i have picture of four of them but i will never use it against them, reason is that i have repented and collect another khalimatul shahada, if you are a muslim you will know this.

Married women cheats more than single ladies.
islam na scam, if you were traditionalist you won't dare try what you did, leave islam for arabs. It is not an African religion.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Ohraykon: 11:38am On Jan 24
NaBanga:
You will never see a woman who is being taken care of financially and being satisfied in the other bedroom, in this situation. The husband is lacking in either money or showing her affection. I have heard from many women that their husbands do not sleep with them and only used them to have children.

The only thing I will ask is what did the fellow get out of recording and posting it online? He may embarrass her a little, but infidelity is hard to prove for a divorce case. Depending on her job, it may cause some issues but then what happens if she is contributing heavily to the upkeep of the home? If he doesn't want the marriage, it's best to just leave.
negative feminine energy may the ancestors punish you!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by OZIOGU1: 11:39am On Jan 24
GGIA:

It seems they are now bringing exotic breeds from lekki to Benin.

she has one.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by AfDapone: 11:41am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

Telling the man she is going to work while going to sleep with another man in a hotel is adultery and cheating, not looking elsewhere.

Looking elsewhere should mean divorcing the man and moving on with her life.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Versal: 11:41am On Jan 24
Hear it from a prophet:
Love dey finish for marriage OH. Na you de follow Bible tori.
To ladies: do not endure live...ENJOY LIFE.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Ohraykon: 11:43am On Jan 24
AlphaHakimi:
Most men know the kind of women they marry.
Do not take your wife abroad if you suspect the tendency of cheating or not being submissive to you. Leave her here in Nigeria and visit whenever you can.

Some may argue that she may still cheat here in Nigeria. At least if she cheats here in Nigeria, you can send her packing without shi shi.

Men, women don't love you. She married you because you could provide for her what she is incapable of providing for herself. The day she is able to provide those things for herself, she will walk away.

Shalom.
you mean Nigerian women? Other women are still capable of unconditional love.
Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by OZIOGU1: 11:44am On Jan 24
NaBanga:

Best Western is in America. Don't let any car deceive you, as most things are based on credit. His car is not an indication of his status or finances. The woman no rate him at all. She is being calm due to the law and not admitting guilt, but you can clearly see from her reaction that she is just tired of the guy. I am suspecting her of being the breadwinner. If you put a woman in a position to be the provider and leader, she is going to behave like a man. This woman dey carry shoulders. My guy should just leave for his respect unless for the sake of the children.

The bolded is so true, reason i always pray for every family man out there, that God should always provide for them to take care of their family coz even men that are doing more are still going through one emotional trauma or the other.

One of the things that western world came to destroy is our cultural values, if this happen in my place here in Nigeria ooo, i dont know of abroad, the woman will die a gradual death, the only saving grace will be for her to confess.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Living Abroad Caught Wife In Hotel After She Claimed Going To Work by Noblemanonpoint: 11:47am On Jan 24
Jennyclay:

He needs the video for divorce proceedings lol. She won't get a dime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Guys Can You Do This? (photos) / My Husband Always Shouts At Me In Public / Plain T-shirt At N3,300 Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.