Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage (38813 Views)

Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual / Here Are 4 Reasons Why Older Men Date Younger Women / Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Talkisneeded: 9:32am On Jan 29
You dey find financially secured sugar daddy...
Goodluck in your chase tho....

I sell herbs sha

2 Likes

Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by EreluRoz: 9:36am On Jan 29
Talkisneeded:
You dey find financially secured sugar daddy...
Goodluck in your chase tho....

I sell herbs sha
Is this what you could deduce from it?
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by lordnkem000(m): 10:21am On Jan 29
EreluRoz:
So you know me so well to arrive at all these?

My bad character is chasing thousands of men away from me, hope you are satisfied with this response.
Im not satisfied at all and pls i don't wish you bad or think evil of you. I'm just saying I love your enthusiasm for marriage alot but I've also followed you well enough to see how you talk I'll about men and always is bias and sentimental against men to the extent that even some of your gender criticize you most times. It happened last week remember. So maybe you are the problem and need to change your ways and thinking. Am just saying as a friend who cares. We all are imperfect and isn't supposed to be room for hate against any gender

1 Like

Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by EreluRoz: 10:24am On Jan 29
lordnkem000:

Im not satisfied at all and pls i don't wish you bad or think evil of you. I'm just saying I love your enthusiasm for marriage alot but I've also followed you well enough to see how you talk I'll about men and always is bias and sentimental against men to the extent that even some of your gender criticize you most times. It happened last week remember. So maybe you are the problem and need to change your ways and thinking. Am just saying as a friend who cares. We all are imperfect and isn't supposed to be room for hate against any gender
Find you for me, 30m for you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† una mind no go touch ground for this forum. I enjoy fighting you all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by drimzsmoke(m): 10:32am On Jan 29
JONSYN7154:
you can't use people's experience to judge. Everyone have a page in his or her life to flip.

Those who fail to learn from the mistakes of their predecessors are destined to repeat them!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by lordnkem000(m): 10:38am On Jan 29
EreluRoz:
Find you for me, 30m for you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† una mind no go touch ground for this forum. I enjoy fighting you all πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Me am not fighting you, will not. But you need to stop and try to build relationships. It might be a faceless forum but it's still human beings in here and you can meet super amazing people too here. You can meet and admire someone here, you can build connections here. We shouldn't always be pessimistic about this forum or the people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by CHRISTFUCKER: 10:46am On Jan 29
I hope you kys for this porking ore
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Savedday2: 10:51am On Jan 29
What is this evening newspaper say?

This one is stylishly look for sugar daddy.
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by advanceDNA: 11:07am On Jan 29
lordnkem000:

Me am not fighting you, will not. But you need to stop and try to build relationships. It might be a faceless forum but it's still human beings in here and you can meet super amazing people too here. You can meet and admire someone here, you can build connections here. We shouldn't always be pessimistic about this forum or the people

Guy.....she said she loves fighting....
Is it ur fight??
Let her fight abeg....

1 Like

Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by drimzsmoke(m): 11:12am On Jan 29
Cassandraloius:
There's this friend of mine, her dad married another woman because he lost his wife. This man is old and poor, he nags at every slightest mistake, and the new wife is sick and tired of the 2 yrs marriage already, complaining here and there. Infact this is not the only man, they're many. So the choice is yours. What could work for Mr. A might not work for Mr. B

Give me your Research writing jobs.

The woman that married him is MAD!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by drimzsmoke(m): 11:17am On Jan 29
lordnkem000:
You really need this marriage and i wonder why the proposal ain't coming, could it be that you are the problem? I guess feminist ideas are affecting your real life

She is not a feminist, she wants the baby girl life.... One thing I've noticed is, feminist are facially unattractive, 98% of them. You can't be getting attention from men since age 13 and end up being a feminist. In this part of the world, it's almost impossible!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Mrvictorwrite(m): 11:43am On Jan 29
That one is for you oo

bring your assignment
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Starhearts: 12:00pm On Jan 29
I need sugar mummy ..
No insult pls
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by 24SEVEN: 12:53pm On Jan 29
EreluRoz:
Here are the reasons i think older men are best for marriage;

- Communication: Communication comes easily with older men, you don't have to do much to pass a message effectively, they understand you better and could easily read your body language without having to do the actual communication.

- Emotional Reliability; Relating with older men is easy. An older man is wiser and smarter, he will apply his wisdom in every aspect of his life(financial, emotional and mental).

- Little Games Played; Older Men are more trustworthy as a result of their life experiences. This means they are often less promiscuous, he doesn't play games because he's already played games in his younger days. A young man doesn't know what he wants, so he's prone to stray and bring problems home.

- Financial Security; Older men are making quite sure of their own financial future before committing to a legal relationship. Money shouldn't be the most important thing in a relationship but it is very important, older men already conquered that aspect while it is advisable for the younger ones not to mix business with pleasure.

- Confidence; Older men have more confidence, he's sure of himself and what he wants, he wouldn't be needing any form of interference be it from family or friends for whatsoever reason. They know the importance of communication and are willing to talk things out.

- Life Experience; Older men have a certain confidence and internal stability, they tend to be more evolved in all areas which makes them more attractive.

Note: Your idea of older(age range) could differ from my own

My small friends late Dad senior his mum with 19yrs. The guy died in 2017 @68 years. His mum was 49 then. She gave birth to him at 20. The mum is very hot looking. I usually wonder how she manages herself without a husband. She might easily turn someone's side peice or sugar mum.

That's the drawback I see there.
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Cassandraloius: 1:07pm On Jan 29
drimzsmoke:

The woman that married him is MAD!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by EmekaA125(m): 2:09pm On Jan 29
Rubbish.
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by money121(m): 2:09pm On Jan 29
Ok
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by YorubaKing: 2:10pm On Jan 29
EreluRoz:
This is not for you kid, how did you know my marital status and character?

Madam, gbenu buruku e soun joor!

You need ur brain radiator to be flushed walahi! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Mobahd: 2:11pm On Jan 29
BOSSkesh:
Aunty nobody cares tbh
You’ve been making noise about marriage since and up till now you’re still not married
Change your character or allow us to hear word

Shey U sef fit marry am
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by eepeepook: 2:12pm On Jan 29
Troll bait.
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by UptownVibes(m): 2:13pm On Jan 29
No young guy gree for this one again,she don dey motivate herself.. The confused thing go still carry the old man money go dey give young boy, wen dey nack craze comot her puzzi..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by BoldBrainz(m): 2:17pm On Jan 29
EreluRoz:
women that got married to older men have more successful marriages

That Oshiomhole's photo you used as an illustration, where is the young caucasian woman he married, today?

1 Like

Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Machinegun91(m): 2:17pm On Jan 29
Oshomole ?
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by nearline(m): 2:17pm On Jan 29
All these trash about why women love older men. I have seen it a lot and I have experienced them myself. This is how I will summarize it: Women are looking for men who have what they don’t have or cannot give to/provide for themselves or even anybody else. It is like saying, β€œI don’t have sense but that older man appears to have years of gathered sense so I will fall in love with him and use his sense to drive my life.” Or like saying, β€œI don’t have money/financial security but that man has worked for many years so he probably has saved up millions and that means free money for me.”
Lol πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ women sha.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by nairalanda1(m): 2:19pm On Jan 29
chiefolododo:
Whenever I see a 92 year old man looking for a wife , I will alert you

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by abiona36622: 2:20pm On Jan 29
92 is not old enough?92 is not old enough?...
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:20pm On Jan 29
advanceDNA:
Iyaebe

I kuku no say na she, despite the changed moniker grin
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Jahwinaboy(m): 2:21pm On Jan 29
EreluRoz:
This is not for you kid, how did you know my marital status and character?
If you are truly married, you won't be here saying rubbish. Younger and older men are getting married everyday. If it works fine and if it doesn't fine.
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by spartachico(m): 2:22pm On Jan 29
Deny an older man service to the other room and see the childish behavior he will put on ....Leemao ...set awon zaddy wa
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Anatolia: 2:23pm On Jan 29
Older men are mostly for losers and gold diggers. Work on yourself and you will get young guys who will care for you.

1 Like

Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Juniorangel(m): 2:25pm On Jan 29
Just say you need a Ned Nwoko

2 Likes

Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by forerunner022(m): 2:26pm On Jan 29
Why Osho baba own nor kon dey successful?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Broke Guy Is Disturbing My Sister's Happiness / As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids / My FiancΓ©e Is Extorting Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.