Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage (38826 Views)

Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual / Here Are 4 Reasons Why Older Men Date Younger Women / Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Yousuph007(m): 3:15pm On Jan 29
The last one
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by advanceDNA: 3:16pm On Jan 29
Error401:
So rich people dont have anger issues? lol dey play

U dey mind all this women....

When a woman says I want a caring man...na man wey go do all she wants like a mumu...

When they say I want a real man...na man wey go accept all their bullshît even when they cheat or bring another man's child...

All that older men bull shiít she wrote up there are just other words for men that they can easily manipulate, won't bug them sex like young men, treat them like children, will spend money on them so they dont have to anything......

2 Likes

Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by goldfish27(m): 3:16pm On Jan 29
GOLD DIGGERS
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by advanceDNA: 3:18pm On Jan 29
lordnkem000:

Na wa for you o. You like to pour fuel for fire scatter. Pity her abeg

Iyaebe no need pity....

You nor sabi am??

Person wey be say her craze tie wrapper come carry witchcraft join
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Olawade24: 3:37pm On Jan 29
drimzsmoke:

When I was growing up, if an adult should offer us something in the presence of my mum, all we have to do is look at my mum's face, then we would know if it's alright to collect the gift or not.... My people used to say, "o moju, o mora"!!!

wei WO kwo urhobo kbakei wei wo ogbofarie.
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by rafcrown(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29
An old man is here but a virgin is preferred.
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by xangerar: 3:53pm On Jan 29
Where una go collect Anita Hogan picture again put!?
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Ororocelemi(m): 4:12pm On Jan 29
So you made this thread cos of the nairalander that married his little bridesmaid grin

EreluRoz:
Here are the reasons i think older men are best for marriage;

- Communication: Communication comes easily with older men, you don't have to do much to pass a message effectively, they understand you better and could easily read your body language without having to do the actual communication.

- Emotional Reliability; Relating with older men is easy. An older man is wiser and smarter, he will apply his wisdom in every aspect of his life(financial, emotional and mental).

- Little Games Played; Older Men are more trustworthy as a result of their life experiences. This means they are often less promiscuous, he doesn't play games because he's already played games in his younger days. A young man doesn't know what he wants, so he's prone to stray and bring problems home.

- Financial Security; Older men are making quite sure of their own financial future before committing to a legal relationship. Money shouldn't be the most important thing in a relationship but it is very important, older men already conquered that aspect while it is advisable for the younger ones not to mix business with pleasure.

- Confidence; Older men have more confidence, he's sure of himself and what he wants, he wouldn't be needing any form of interference be it from family or friends for whatsoever reason. They know the importance of communication and are willing to talk things out.

- Life Experience; Older men have a certain confidence and internal stability, they tend to be more evolved in all areas which makes them more attractive.

Note: Your idea of older(age range) could differ from my own
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Abagworo(m): 4:13pm On Jan 29
It depends on your definition of old man . A man in his 30s who marries a girl in her mid to late 20s is good enough in both experience yet young enough. I support that but there isn't much of an advantage when a 20 year old marries a 60 year old.
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by lesson44: 4:17pm On Jan 29
BOSSkesh:
Aunty nobody cares tbh
You’ve been making noise about marriage since and up till now you’re still not married
Change your character or allow us to hear word
How can you be so sure of her marital status? Una go just carry assume.
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by pocohantas(f): 4:41pm On Jan 29
The reason the guys here are fighting this is because they are not the financially stable older men in question.

The one that said women want older men when they are old is just capping. Isn't it on this same NL we agreed older women grab anything? A woman is more likely to marry her age bracket when she is older, than when she is young. You are more likely to see a 34yrs old bride with a 38yrs old man or even 33. Than a 23 with 28.

Starting from a young age, most women tilt towards older men for financial stability and emotional maturity. If you don't have money as a man, ain't no aging like wine. No 23yrs old girl is about to trek under hot sun with a man that looks like her father. She would convince herself she has 7 more years to get a better option.

You guys should learn to be realistic. Life is beyond Romance section.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by EreluRoz: 4:42pm On Jan 29
mariahAngel:

EleruRoz, this one you're liking older men, just make sure he's not another woman's husband sha. 👀
lol Married men are not attractive. I'm talking about matured single men
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Sagefromtheeast: 4:43pm On Jan 29
EreluRoz:

- Communication: Communication comes easily with older men, you don't have to do much to pass a message effectively, they understand you better and could easily read your body language without having to do the actual communication.

- Emotional Reliability; Relating with older men is easy. An older man is wiser and smarter, he will apply his wisdom in every aspect of his life(financial, emotional and mental).

- Little Games Played; Older Men are more trustworthy as a result of their life experiences. This means they are often less promiscuous, he doesn't play games because he's already played games in his younger days. A young man doesn't know what he wants, so he's prone to stray and bring problems home.

- Financial Security; Older men are making quite sure of their own financial future before committing to a legal relationship. Money shouldn't be the most important thing in a relationship but it is very important, older men already conquered that aspect while it is advisable for the younger ones not to mix business with pleasure.

- Confidence; Older men have more confidence, he's sure of himself and what he wants, he wouldn't be needing any form of interference be it from family or friends for whatsoever reason. They know the importance of communication and are willing to talk things out.

- Life Experience; Older men have a certain confidence and internal stability, they tend to be more evolved in all areas which makes them more attractive.

THE OSHOMOLE GIRL WAS OBVIOUSLY DISGUSTED IN THAT PICTURE
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Quaddafi29: 5:05pm On Jan 29
Since older men have all these advantages, what do the younger spouses have?
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Blakjewelry(m): 5:08pm On Jan 29
JONSYN7154:
you can't use people's experience to judge. Everyone have a page in his or her life to flip.
She is right though some matured men still misbehaves. Normally I am more cooler now, like I can tolerate what I can't take during my early and mid twenties. Haba body dey hot that time na, wey babes dey rush you left and right na em one girl Wan make yanga? Lol
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by drimzsmoke(m): 5:15pm On Jan 29
pocohantas:
The reason the guys here are fighting this is because they are not the financially stable older men in question.

The one that said women want older men when they are old is just capping. Isn't it on this same NL we agreed older women grab anything? A woman is more likely to marry her age bracket when she is older, than when she is young. You are more likely to see a 34yrs old bride with a 38yrs old man or even 33. Than a 23 with 28.

Starting from a young age, most women tilt towards older men for financial stability and emotional maturity. If you don't have money as a man, ain't no aging like wine. No 23yrs old girl is about to trek under hot sun with a man that looks like her father. She would convince herself she has 7 more years to get a better option.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I'll age like beer!!!😎😎😎😎😎
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by DrFunmisticGlow: 5:29pm On Jan 29
EreluRoz:

This goes both ways. It's the ripe setting for all sorts of abuse. Don't marry an older man without some type of game plan.

2 Likes

Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:44pm On Jan 29
EreluRoz:

This sounds like what gold diggers wants in a man
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by JONSYN7154: 5:56pm On Jan 29
Blakjewelry:

She is right though some matured men still misbehaves. Normally I am more cooler now, like I can tolerate what I can't take during my early and mid twenties. Haba body dey hot that time na, wey babes dey rush you left and right na em one girl Wan make yanga? Lol
hahahaha. If I catch u I go beat u.

U made my day.
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by femi4: 6:09pm On Jan 29
EreluRoz:

Individuals are different. Some old people don't have all you listed there

1 Like

Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Eunoiaa(f): 6:38pm On Jan 29
Even though I probably have a small sample to go by, ati older men ati younger boys, make all of them getat please.
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by chidiokay: 6:47pm On Jan 29
pocohantas:

When will women realize, there is more to life than Money Money Money undecided
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Johel(m): 7:40pm On Jan 29
EreluRoz:

It's best for a male to marry at 40
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by autodoctor: 9:35pm On Jan 29
Old man wey never marry by this time should go and appease his village people.
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Beuberry(f): 9:35pm On Jan 29
EreluRoz:

But they can't knack well
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Liftme(f): 9:42pm On Jan 29
JONSYN7154:
you think so?

My dear if you no go there u no go no how e be
I swear, thought so too, but learnt the hard way. Age is not maturity oo.

1 Like

Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Liftme(f): 9:45pm On Jan 29
JONSYN7154:
you think so?

My dear if you no go there u no go no how e be
I swear, thought so too, but learnt the hard way. Age is not maturity oo, and money isn't everything.
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by rhames(m): 10:00pm On Jan 29
EreluRoz:
This is not for you kid, how did you know my marital status and character?

This statement reminds me of operation fire for fire
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by lordnkem000(m): 10:18pm On Jan 29
advanceDNA:

Iyaebe no need pity....

You nor sabi am??

Person wey be say her craze tie wrapper come carry witchcraft join
I don see am say u sabi her pass me
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Thazard(m): 10:27pm On Jan 29
chiefolododo:
Whenever I see a 92 year old man looking for a wife , I will alert you
grin grin grin
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by jaxxy(m): 4:39am On Jan 30
Yugoslavia247:

When a woman starts saying older men are the best especially when unmarried.

Know one thing

She is no longer marketable to younger men

Women love strong men.
Agile men.

My bro will always say this.
Any woman that has ever dated a married man or an older man can hardly date a young guy.

She wants a place with little or no commitment because this older men are either to busy with their families or just willing to pay for sex without worrying.

That is why many women who have done hk up in past or dated older men hardly find a husband

They feel those men are good but these men don't see a future with you. Not as a wife or a mother of their children.

You will keep living a life without commitment thinking is good life until your character is so spoilt that young men are irritated.

At 33 to 35 the kind of offers changes. Younger men at 35 to 45 don't want you. They see you as old cargo. Besides women age faster. Some will think you already have a family.

Men love you young except you have money they love you older...

As a coping mechanism older women like you will work with the available offers by saying older men are good.

Why not? No young man wants you.

reginna didn't date married men or older men but married an older man even tho her ex was a younger man. People switch for different reasons beyond what u have started.
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by FRANCISTOWN: 7:35am On Jan 30
EreluRoz:
Gender war mindset will not let you read and digest.
Truth is relative. You are entitled to your opinion as well as I am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Lady Plans To Destroy Her Ex Boyfriend's Wedding Cake / Man Dances With Daughter On Her Wedding Day, Gets Down To The Floor (Photos) / Help, I Am In Love With My Boss!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.