Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage (38908 Views)

Women, How Old Were You When Older Men Started Approaching You With Sexual / Here Are 4 Reasons Why Older Men Date Younger Women / Why Older Women Seem Bitter And Rude, Here's Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by seguno2: 2:26pm On Jan 29
EreluRoz:
Here are the reasons i think older men are best for marriage;

Where is Oshiomhole’s wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by DrAda(f): 2:27pm On Jan 29
ezechi24:

What age range are you talking about

Very important question
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Demigod22: 2:27pm On Jan 29
I wonder what the older women are good for, maybe feminists or sugar mummy?
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by symbianDON(m): 2:27pm On Jan 29
Op please remove Oshobaba's picture from there. He's a young man grin

1 Like

Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Orlu13: 2:28pm On Jan 29
This moniker and attention is like 5&6

Enjoy d attention men are giving u here grin
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by mikemiyaki: 2:29pm On Jan 29
Op, you are not serious. The most important reason girls marry older men is so they die quick and they take over. If you know you know.
EreluRoz:

- Communication: Communication comes easily with older men, you don't have to do much to pass a message effectively, they understand you better and could easily read your body language without having to do the actual communication.

- Emotional Reliability; Relating with older men is easy. An older man is wiser and smarter, he will apply his wisdom in every aspect of his life(financial, emotional and mental).

- Little Games Played; Older Men are more trustworthy as a result of their life experiences. This means they are often less promiscuous, he doesn't play games because he's already played games in his younger days. A young man doesn't know what he wants, so he's prone to stray and bring problems home.

- Financial Security; Older men are making quite sure of their own financial future before committing to a legal relationship. Money shouldn't be the most important thing in a relationship but it is very important, older men already conquered that aspect while it is advisable for the younger ones not to mix business with pleasure.

- Confidence; Older men have more confidence, he's sure of himself and what he wants, he wouldn't be needing any form of interference be it from family or friends for whatsoever reason. They know the importance of communication and are willing to talk things out.

- Life Experience; Older men have a certain confidence and internal stability, they tend to be more evolved in all areas which makes them more attractive.

Note: Your idea of older(age range) could differ from my own
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by incogni2o: 2:33pm On Jan 29
Why must you use body language to communicate when not a baby
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Lumarstone: 2:33pm On Jan 29
This type of woman is a problem to the husband.
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Ashirioluwa: 2:35pm On Jan 29
EreluRoz:

- Communication: Communication comes easily with older men, you don't have to do much to pass a message effectively, they understand you better and could easily read your body language without having to do the actual communication.

- Emotional Reliability; Relating with older men is easy. An older man is wiser and smarter, he will apply his wisdom in every aspect of his life(financial, emotional and mental).

- Little Games Played; Older Men are more trustworthy as a result of their life experiences. This means they are often less promiscuous, he doesn't play games because he's already played games in his younger days. A young man doesn't know what he wants, so he's prone to stray and bring problems home.

- Financial Security; Older men are making quite sure of their own financial future before committing to a legal relationship. Money shouldn't be the most important thing in a relationship but it is very important, older men already conquered that aspect while it is advisable for the younger ones not to mix business with pleasure.

- Confidence; Older men have more confidence, he's sure of himself and what he wants, he wouldn't be needing any form of interference be it from family or friends for whatsoever reason. They know the importance of communication and are willing to talk things out.

- Life Experience; Older men have a certain confidence and internal stability, they tend to be more evolved in all areas which makes them more attractive.

It's not necessary to be a motivational speaker or wait for acceptance from others before acting on your convictions and pursuing your happiness.

If you're happy dating or marrying an older man and that's what you want to do, then go ahead and get yourself one and marry him.
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Fadakings(m): 2:36pm On Jan 29
To come hard on the person that posted this write up is a whole lot of disrespect, from the way yall be responding. You don't have to exhibit your toxicity. You can as well read and move along rather than going personal at the writer. Learn a thing or 2 and contribute wisely... life is simple but how hard some of yall take it show up in here and it's sad.

3 Likes

Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by CaptainFM1: 2:36pm On Jan 29
It doesn't follow.

Have you seen Oshiomole's wife in the last 2years?
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by qtx(m): 2:36pm On Jan 29
EreluRoz:

Well written, but that adams and wife there hmmmm na wa o.. cheesy
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by pikechukwu6(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29
I recognize Osho baba... Beautiful man cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Draslo(m): 2:38pm On Jan 29
EreluRoz:

Lmao! You guys love to hate men you cannot do without
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Iamnotfearyou: 2:40pm On Jan 29
[quote author=EreluRoz post=128172979]Here are the reasons i think older men are best for marriage;

Note: Your idea of older(age range) could differ from my own [/q. Madam you sound like a hungry woman in need of a lucrative and long sustainable job than a husband
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by qtx(m): 2:41pm On Jan 29
JONSYN7154:
you can't use people's experience to judge. Everyone have a page in his or her life to flip.
Look here, there is a word called "research". Do you need to experience everything before writing about it? Of course, with research, you can write anything.

1 Like

Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Iamnotfearyou: 2:41pm On Jan 29
[quote author=EreluRoz post=128172979]Here are the reasons i think older men are best for marriage;

Note: Your idea of older(age range) could differ from my own [/q.

Madam you sound like a hungry woman in need of a lucrative and long sustainable job than a husband
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by poiZon: 2:45pm On Jan 29
EreluRoz:

Don't generalize, be specific.,.
Older rich men
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by EreluRoz: 2:46pm On Jan 29
mikemiyaki:
Op, you are not serious. The most important reason girls marry older men is so they die quick and they take over. If you know you know.
Its part of the reason too but this depends on what individual wants.
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by EEIA: 2:52pm On Jan 29
EreluRoz:

Your grandfathers mate is maybe somewhere waiting for you to save you from your condition at his own disposal . Zzor, Iyaebe grin

Constant Fasting and praying may make it happen sooner.

Be prayerful for this. grin
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by EEIA: 2:53pm On Jan 29
EreluRoz:
This is not for you kid, how did you know my marital status and character?
Have you retired yet? grin
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by mikmash(m): 2:53pm On Jan 29
BOSSkesh:
Aunty nobody cares tbh
You’ve been making noise about marriage since and up till now you’re still not married
Change your character or allow us to hear word
grin grin grin
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by TheWinterBird(f): 2:53pm On Jan 29
Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by EEIA: 2:54pm On Jan 29
EreluRoz:
Talking from people's experience
What an EreluRoz experience grin
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by olorundipe9090: 2:55pm On Jan 29
Actually this is unusual of me, with all honesty I need help pls guys I'm left with just 200 and I need help to feed tonight pls I'm begging I believe Almightt God touxh someone's heart I'm pleading ....

No amount is small if its 100 I will strongly appreciate
Thanks to all

Opay R. Ol...pe
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by Error401: 2:59pm On Jan 29
So rich people dont have anger issues? lol dey play

EreluRoz:
The problem here is money and the aspect of financial stability already tackles that. The man has anger
issues because there's no money and the woman is sick and tired because there's no money she can't manage his condition.

1 Like

Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by pretydiva(f): 2:59pm On Jan 29
some older men are immature, insecure ,have anger issues and have tendency of being violent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by drimzsmoke(m): 3:03pm On Jan 29
incogni2o:
Why must you use body language to communicate when not a baby

When I was growing up, if an adult should offer us something in the presence of my mum, all we have to do is look at my mum's face, then we would know if it's alright to collect the gift or not.... My people used to say, "o moju, o mora"!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by tuzle(m): 3:05pm On Jan 29
There is one 69 something abi is it 72 year old man on Twitter that acts like a 16 year old boy. Maturity isn't by age but personality. All the things u listed above, u will find some young guys that have all, same way u will also find some old men that acts like children
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by lordnkem000(m): 3:11pm On Jan 29
drimzsmoke:

She is not a feminist, she wants the baby girl life.... One thing I've noticed is, feminist are facially unattractive, 98% of them. You can't be getting attention from men since age 13 and end up being a feminist. In this part of the world, it's almost impossible!!!
I agree. You have a big point
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by lordnkem000(m): 3:12pm On Jan 29
advanceDNA:

Guy.....she said she loves fighting....
Is it ur fight??
Let her fight abeg....
Na wa for you o. You like to pour fuel for fire scatter. Pity her abeg
Re: Why Older Men Are Best For Marriage by mariahAngel(f): 3:13pm On Jan 29
EreluRoz:

EleruRoz, this one you're liking older men, just make sure he's not another woman's husband sha. 👀

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Twin Sisters Getting Married Same Day / Crazy Ways To Spark Up Your Relationship / He Met His Girlfriend In His Friend's Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.