Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,607 members, 7,823,639 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married (37923 Views)

How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Dminister(m): 6:06pm On Jan 29
Sad sad sad and funny funny funny the same time. You left your home when you were already aware of the threat to your position. who does that? Instead of you to mount your guard in your home you allowed them the space. You allowed your husband to have taste of your neighbour in your matrimonial bed. He has been looking forward to freedom to have her on that bed so he could judge the taste of her. You granted the access and now your husband can’t get tired of her. It’s normal for a man to cheat because it’s not easy to be eating the same pussy especially when has been eating different pussies before he got married and after you have given birth to children your body changed. So many married men are dying in silence. They see gigantic ass and standing breasts everywhere but they can’t have them because they are married. I am a man and I know how it feels to be hitting the same pussy like forever.
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by advanceDNA: 6:07pm On Jan 29
DestinedForGrea:

What is the idea of men being polygamous in nature? And why not women?

How?? U want to marry muktiple men to fvck in the same house or different house....??
U women can't even afford it ...even if u can u are too stingy....u don't like paying for your own food....
Only men can successfully have two or three inlaws and fvck multiple women under one roof...

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by drimzsmoke(m): 6:08pm On Jan 29
chidiokay:

i think it all boils down to wisdom which is not women forte, the bible was very deliberate about a wise woman builds her home cheesy

where are all those over smart single ladies online that expected Annie to leave Tu- face today is their life better or more merrier than Annie, gudluck with your perfect man

Some of you will just come online to give your mothers subtle jab
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Prorh: 6:11pm On Jan 29
ObamaMessi:
grin grin I have never laughed so hard!! grin What a funny story πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You left your husband then another woman came in and you rushed back to beg. Na alpha male him be and kudos to him.
Women are always the cause of their problems... you have also been cheating since you got married but you decide to mire your side of the story of how you brought his friends, alot of them to sleep with you in the kitchen, palor and toilet.
Personally I know how many of your type I have flogged either in my mom's bed room or on their matrimonial beds (in rare cases). ..so shut the Bleep up and look for the next street suck. Your husband is gone for good.

Do you know her?
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by chidiokay: 6:13pm On Jan 29
drimzsmoke:

Some of you will just come online to give your mothers subtle jab

I guess your mom saw the post before you, cheesy say mummy calm down
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Golan007: 6:16pm On Jan 29
DestinedForGrea:

Christianity is no white man's religion.

Christ, the center of Christianity walked the earth over 2000 years ago, long before 'white men' came into being.

The Bible (God's word) has been preserved and shared for ages. It was even given to the so called 'white man', which they also took turns to spread about the world.

If you think Christianity was invented by the western world, then you're truly lost.

2000 years alone.

When our ancestors lived and worshipped well before them.
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Golan007: 6:18pm On Jan 29
DestinedForGrea:

How are you even rationalizing this?

So it's okay for a man to be polygamous, and not for a woman?

I rationalise it from observation, just like everything else.

I gave you examples from men who live amongst us and those that lived before us, even from the Bible.
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by drimzsmoke(m): 6:20pm On Jan 29
Enice:
Men are polygamous in nature. That's a fact. Study animals and you will know this is true. The difference between a man and an animal is that men are civilised while animals are not. It's civilization and the rule of law that make men stick with one woman

You're welcome!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Bananapill: 6:22pm On Jan 29
Nataliace:
I'm married for twelve years now and my marriage is blessed with two kids all boys, 11 and 9 respectively. Our marriage was also blessed with peace until I discovered my husband dates girls.

The one that pains me most is dating a neighbor who has been my enemy since we relocated to that settlement. My husband has side chicks too numerous to mention and I tried to talk to him but he refused. I left him and went back to my parents house thinking that will make him change and to come and apologize, to my greatest surprise he didn't make a move of putting things in order.

The worst is that the girl in the neighborhood is now living with him sleeping in our Matrimonial bed doing all the house chores and taking my children to school.

I came back and apologized to my husband but he said it's over between us. I love my husband so much that I can't afford to lose him. What should I have done? I expressed my grief of being hurt but it bounced back negatively.

Please advise me on how to restore my marriage.

Your husband is a stupid man.
Take your children with you. He will come back to you.
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Golan007: 6:25pm On Jan 29
DestinedForGrea:

There are cultures that normalize same sex. It was observed in people that lived before us, it has also become a norm in today's society. Does that make it natural?

Even if there are, I told you about outliers.

Before modernisation and even till today Polygamous relationships exist.

In the Western world Polyamory is beginning to have a foot hold.

Open your eyes and stop living like one who cannot rationalise outside of the jaundice of your religious indoctrination.
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by advanceDNA: 6:35pm On Jan 29
DestinedForGrea:

What about women who have multiple sexual partners? I guess we should stone them to death.

I'm a man, not a woman.

I don't get what u mean by stoning ... Polygamy is a type of marriage ....isnt that what u asked in you earlier comment??

Having multiple sexual partner is an easy...is just to spread ur legs for different men u meet....anyone can do that....who is stopping you from fvcking around?

When they say men are polygamous in nature ..it's just means men are the ones that can officially marry multiple women which makes cheating after marriage technically a norm for men because he can easily it's a move to marry another wife

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by nedekid: 6:39pm On Jan 29
Otilo..
Its not all men or women you just walk out on thinking they will come beg you.
You over played your cards and he called you bluff. Anyway, hopefully he will come back to his senses, sha pray the other lady does not succumb to multiple Ice-Cream, cos, na complication be that.
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by advanceDNA: 6:42pm On Jan 29
DestinedForGrea:

Not in the society today.

When people say men are polygamous in nature, it goes beyond the context of marriage.

Na wah for you...is polygamy not having more than one partner in marriage again??

See....U are free to embrace wateva meaning u like
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by 910adeola: 6:52pm On Jan 29
I'm sure your friends advised you to leave your husband's house. You too mumu.I'm sure your friends advised you to leave your husband's house. You too mumu....
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by janeedema(f): 6:57pm On Jan 29
Do you support a man leaving when a woman cheats? Why do you think a man's philandering can be condoned or should be excused? Do you realize that the woman is also human? A man sleeping with anything in skirt isn't enough to make a woman lose her sanity and esteem? Seriously? She should deal with it because she's a woman and men are scarce?

Would you give this advice to your sister or daughter?

You don't think being cheated on is life threatening?

We think that only physical abuse is worth tackling and that's a real misconstrue.

OluwaSegun0509:
In as much as I don't support extra marital affairs, it is wrong of a lady/woman to leave because the husbands cheat. When you do, you open the door widely for him to do so. The only reason I can support you as a woman when leave your matrimonial home is when the marriage is becoming to aggressive and physical.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by advanceDNA: 6:58pm On Jan 29
DestinedForGrea:

The man in this thread isn't married to the woman he cheated on his wife with, yet other men are attributing it to the polygamous nature of men.

Can you wrap your head around that?

It's still the same thing ..has he not conveniently brought in another woman.? Which is what I told u earlier....when a man cheats he's able to swing it as a move to get another wife...

..that's why it's called polygamous in nature....because nature and society allows men to have multiple women...

By Nature...I mean one dick and produce sperm enough for multiple women even in one day.....on the other hand, One woman by nature can't even satisfy one man in month becos she's either tired, not in the mood or doing her period ....

And by society because men's polygamy is a generally acceptable thing for both men and even women ... Your Women even embrace it ..they conveniently share a penis in the same house married to one man....
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Golan007: 6:59pm On Jan 29
DestinedForGrea:

You should have noticed I haven't made any reference to a religious source since this debate commenced.

Your repulsiveness and hatred for Christianity won't let you see that my arguments have been centered on the illogicality of your claim.

Why is it man's nature to be polygamous? You keep talking about how men from ages past and present times have practiced it. You haven't stated how exactly that relates to a natural feature.

Cultures and practices can be inherited, but does that make it a necessity? We've not finished talking about polygamy, you're talking about polyamory.

I don't know why you are angry about what is clearly the institution of man and woman from time immemorial.

You are truly in an echo chamber .
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Coldspice: 7:07pm On Jan 29
Bananapill:

Your husband is a stupid man.
Take your children with you. He will come back to you.

Shebi she abandoned her children and went to her father's house. Ask her what chased her back.
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by jonadaft: 7:24pm On Jan 29
Nataliace:
I'm married for twelve years now and my marriage is blessed with two kids all boys, 11 and 9 respectively. Our marriage was also blessed with peace until I discovered my husband dates girls.

The one that pains me most is dating a neighbor who has been my enemy since we relocated to that settlement. My husband has side chicks too numerous to mention and I tried to talk to him but he refused. I left him and went back to my parents house thinking that will make him change and to come and apologize, to my greatest surprise he didn't make a move of putting things in order.

The worst is that the girl in the neighborhood is now living with him sleeping in our Matrimonial bed doing all the house chores and taking my children to school.

I came back and apologized to my husband but he said it's over between us. I love my husband so much that I can't afford to lose him. What should I have done? I expressed my grief of being hurt but it bounced back negatively.

You should have taken the children...

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by BadBradley: 7:29pm On Jan 29
TheFarmer1:

I've taken time to read through some of your posts and comments here on Nairaland. Not only are they lacking in knowledge, they also portray you as a daft herling. Take some time. Read through your comments calling Africans names.

"Black people with bestial impulses and primitive material showoffs.

But they are the poorest and the most destitute of all races.".

That's one of the very many mean things you've posted. It shows how bereft you are in terms of intelligence and knowledge. You have a lot of growing up to do.
a failure in pigsty has nothing to offer humanity or himself.

You're a failed prototype. Pray you're not the only example of your parents else they married in vain.

I will leave you to find your true calling. As a self proclaimed master of marriage, farming, writing and IT, all I can say is that you're a desperate broke idiot.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by saintTim(m): 7:34pm On Jan 29
DSS1335:
Just move on bcs there is nothing you can do about it.

This reminds me during my youthful years immediately after NYSC in 2008. My girlfriend back then whom I have decided to settle down with left me after intense quarreling saying she can't marry a firstborn, that I was too chubby and fair in complexion. That she wanted a dark complexion man that is slim...immediately she left two other beautiful damsel fought to take her place and one of them eventually became my wife today. She has been stalking me on all social media platforms and keep blocking her. Its a pity she would be 40 yrs old April this year and unmarried
she is looking for second wife slot πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Bananapill: 7:39pm On Jan 29
Coldspice:

Shebi she abandoned her children and went to her father's house. Ask her what chased her back.

She missed her children too much
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by SAMBARRY: 7:40pm On Jan 29
ObamaMessi:
grin grin I have never laughed so hard!! grin What a funny story πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You left your husband then another woman came in and you rushed back to beg. Na alpha male him be and kudos to him.
Women are always the cause of their problems... you have also been cheating since you got married but you decide to mire your side of the story of how you brought his friends, alot of them to sleep with you in the kitchen, palor and toilet.
Personally I know how many of your type I have flogged either in my mom's bed room or on their matrimonial beds (in rare cases). ..so shut the Bleep up and look for the next street suck. Your husband is gone for good.
hmnn this is a lesson to all yet to be married ladies,may you not use dog without morals, scruples or decency to do husband.i know some side chicks who won't even allow themselves to be treated with so much disregard and contempt not to talk of wife wey you marry from a home o not Street.

Anyway Na good girls wey dey collect the most from the hands of street dogs wey them use do husband
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Johel(m): 7:42pm On Jan 29
Nataliace:

All men cheat in marriage but not all women do.
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by sync(f): 7:47pm On Jan 29
Your husband oti lo
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by IamMobisola(f): 7:50pm On Jan 29
Nataliace:

How dumb can women like this be? It is very obvious your marriage has been over a long time ago due to his incessant and non-repentant way of cheating. You have two kids already. Why not take your kids and leave the marriage?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies / Lady Who Reluctantly Said Yes To Boyfriend, Finally Marries Him / Ladies: Will You Date A Bald Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.