Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married (37898 Views)

How I Discovered My Girlfriend Has Been Cheating: Pics Included / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Fira09(m): 3:03pm On Jan 29
I pity NLanders who thinks this story is rightly true, a famous troll is behind that moniker.
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by yemmit90: 3:08pm On Jan 29
Coldspice:

Why should he open a mall for her when he can use the money to marry more wives if she leaves?

Set up a mother of your children when you still have, it doesn't matter if she is good or bad.

A real freedom for a man is when his wife can comfortably take charge of his children in his absent. It also give you peace of mind at old age. You can marry more than a wife but make sure you don't subject them and your children to poverty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by oluwaseyi0: 3:08pm On Jan 29
DestinedForGrea:

This is not true.

Men are not polygamous in nature, stop justifying wrong with what you think is natural.

Wake up from this delusion.

Men are naturally polygamous just like women are hypergamy, any other thing is self deceit or exception

Why do you think our fore fathers have multiple wife but our fore mothers have just one husband at a time

Averagely women sexual drive is nothing compared to men, men see new pussy as conquest women don't see new dick as conquest expect it comes with money

Men of this generation myself included have to train ourselves to be faithful, it doesn't come naturally, unlike providing, I can give my last kobo to my wife, provision comes naturally to men, that thing called faithfulness doesn't

Faithfulness comes naturally to women especially married one but providing doesn't come naturally to women they have to train themselves for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by maasoap(m): 3:09pm On Jan 29
BobbieZion:
Dump his sorry ass....

I know you love your children and want the best for them. It's fine,let him know that you are ready to bring down fire if anything happens to your children. Face front and go do what makes you happy.
I have come to the conclusion in my life that I cut of anyone who is willing to make my life a living hell. Don't feel sorry if you are not guilty too.
If you like be my brother, I can make another one who is not from my mother.

NB: I don't believe in the nonsensical saying"Men are polygamous in Nature".
The truth is that many just don't have the balls to hold their d*ck right.

If your papa was cheating on your mama shey you go talk say your papa na polygamous man, abi na adulterous man?

U go come join your mama help fight your papa abi wetin? grin grin grin
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by BobbieZion(m): 3:11pm On Jan 29
maasoap:

U go come join your mama help fight your papa abi wetin? grin grin grin

Shebi na me send ma papa.......
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by tishbite43: 3:13pm On Jan 29
Savedday2:
Can you swear that since you married him no man have suck ur breast/ knack u messlessly? Or can you swear u were a virgin when e married you?

Kindly allow the man to enjoy himself. Your problem is too much.

Nataliace, come and answer this thought-provoking questions especially the first one.
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Golan007: 3:16pm On Jan 29
DestinedForGrea:

This is not true.

Men are not polygamous in nature, stop justifying wrong with what you think is natural.

Wake up from this delusion.

How can you say men aren't polygamous by nature when men from Abraham to King Solomon - wiser than you, have been polygamous?

Till date, Bill Clinton, Elon Musk, Wizkid, Davido, Boris Johnson, even the butcher at the end of your street have multiple wives, yet you say it isn't so.

Men are fighting nature when they choose to remain monogamous.

Society through Hollywood and the Simping by various men make it look like men who are interested in other women are lascivious or evil.

We must first acknowledge our nature before we can defeat it if we must.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Coldspice: 3:22pm On Jan 29
yemmit90:

Set up a mother of your children when you still have, it doesn't matter if she is good or bad.

A real freedom for a man is when his wife can comfortably take charge of his children in his absent. It also give you peace of mind at old age. You can marry more than a wife but make sure you don't subject them and your children to poverty.

Story.

Hope you heard the woman say it is the side chic taking her children to school?
Is it the job of the sidechic to be take the kids to school?
Where was she when the side chic was taking her children to school?

See, she came back because she had no choice, not because she cares about the man or her kids. She's a very selfish and foolish woman.
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by tishbite43: 3:22pm On Jan 29
Munzy14:

You have made an irreversible mistake..You left your matrimonial home for a strange woman, lo and behold, they have turned you to strange woman..This life.

You even abandoned your kids Because you suspected your hubby is cheating.. lipsrsealed

Na everyday we go explain say a man can have sex with another woman to ease off, but loves and cherish his wife/mother of his children undecided.

Same cannot be for a woman..Women have these things with emotions attached.

You have lost that home..All you can do now is co-parenting. Your husband has tested and compared the sweetness of the other lady who will meet up where you lacked.

Before a man who used his hard earned money to marry you, cater and take care of his home, decided to look outside, something must cause it.

Maybe you treated him bad, and the single neighbor started having pity for him..

Some good men end up marry bad wife..

Some bad men , equally end up marrying good wife.

To the married women out there, never you ever leave your matrimonial home like this, as long as their is no domestic violence..If you do, it is 50/50...
Na fake story
No woman abandons her kids except she's mad
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Livingstone124: 3:23pm On Jan 29
Gadafii:
Director, what is the name of this drama
Live And Let others Live. cheesy
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Johilo(m): 3:24pm On Jan 29
This story is not adding up abeg.... Why would you leave your kids behind and moved to your father's house alone....
And to make the matter worst you still said you don't want to lose him whereass he doesn't want you anymore.. No average nigerian woman will ever go and beg that man alone execept with her parents.. Where is your self-esteem as a woman? Yeye story
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by oluwaahmed: 3:26pm On Jan 29
You are only begging because you are dependent on the man for daily survival & comfort. If you had a comfortable means of survival you would have moved your children out and start taking care of them, then take his ass to court so he can also be sending money for children uupkeep.Many young naija women think marriage is an avenue for laziness. Geta fùcking job, aspire and be independent

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by CandidAdmin(m): 3:28pm On Jan 29
Golan007:

How can you say men aren't polygamous by nature when men from Abraham to King Solomon - wiser than you, have been polygamous?

Till date, Bill Clinton, Elon Musk, Wizkid, Davido, Boris Johnson, even the butcher at the end of your street have multiple wives, yet you say it isn't so.

Men are fighting nature when they choose to remain monogamous.

Society through Hollywood and the Simping by various men make it look like men who are interested in other women are lascivious or evil.

We must first acknowledge our nature before we can defeat it if we must.

Polygamy is different from cheating uncle.

Our fore fathers/butcher married many wives and not cheat on them.

stop causing emotional damage for pesin daughter

Tell her from the beginning.
And the only reason why she would not accept is because the person is broke/financially instability.
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Coronavirus1: 3:29pm On Jan 29
Na new thing
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Curdlebug(m): 3:32pm On Jan 29
advanceDNA:

Wait...
So u left ur husband...? And U also left ur kids behind??

So What were u hoping to use as leverage over a cheating husband to make him possibly come and beg?? Just ur vagina...?? That he already has plenty at his disposal....??

I'm shocked she left her children behind... Very nonsense woman
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by kevwemike: 3:32pm On Jan 29
Nataliace:
I'm married for twelve years now and my marriage is blessed with two kids all boys, 11 and 9 respectively. Our marriage was also blessed with peace until I discovered my husband dates girls.

The one that pains me most is dating a neighbor who has been my enemy since we relocated to that settlement. My husband has side chicks too numerous to mention and I tried to talk to him but he refused. I left him and went back to my parents house thinking that will make him change and to come and apologize, to my greatest surprise he didn't make a move of putting things in order.

The worst is that the girl in the neighborhood is now living with him sleeping in our Matrimonial bed doing all the house chores and taking my children to school.

I came back and apologized to my husband but he said it's over between us. I love my husband so much that I can't afford to lose him. What should I have done? I expressed my grief of being hurt but it bounced back negatively.

Please advise me on how to restore my marriage.
Ur husband is dating other girls, has he any day deprived u of Ur right as a wife? Dose he pay Ur children school fees? Does he pay Ur house rent? If he dose pls abeg u in Jesus name live him alone play Ur own role as a wife, take care of him, don't confront him, do more to be a good wife, he will come back fully to u.
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Curdlebug(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29
ObamaMessi:
grin grin I have never laughed so hard!! grin What a funny story 😂😂😂

You left your husband then another woman came in and you rushed back to beg. Na alpha male him be and kudos to him.
Women are always the cause of their problems... you have also been cheating since you got married but you decide to mire your side of the story of how you brought his friends, alot of them to sleep with you in the kitchen, palor and toilet.
Personally I know how many of your type I have flogged either in my mom's bed room or on their matrimonial beds (in rare cases). ..so shut the Bleep up and look for the next street suck. Your husband is gone for good.

Shut up jareh... Be talking rubbish
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Curdlebug(m): 3:34pm On Jan 29
GOFRONT:
shocked
Hubby 2 VS 0 Wife

The earlier women understand that Men are Polygamous in nature, they better for them.

Well, you may contact Obamamessi for a proper shining of your congo. Lastweek,he (obamamessi) has shined the congo of his coursemate who is a married woman too.

Talk for yourself, You don't talk for all men... Nonsense talk!
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Golan007: 3:35pm On Jan 29
CandidAdmin:

Polygamy is different from cheating uncle.

Our fore fathers/butcher married many wives and not cheat on them.

stop causing emotional damage for pesin daughter

Tell her from the beginning.
And the only reason why she would not accept is because the person is broke/financially instability.

You wrote polygamous in your original message which I called you our for.

I dislike how the man treated the woman if the story is true but I must state the facts about the nature of man.
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Coronavirus1: 3:36pm On Jan 29
Nataliace:
I'm married for twelve years now and my marriage is blessed with two kids all boys, 11 and 9 respectively. Our marriage was also blessed with peace until I discovered my husband dates girls.

The one that pains me most is dating a neighbor who has been my enemy since we relocated to that settlement. My husband has side chicks too numerous to mention and I tried to talk to him but he refused. I left him and went back to my parents house thinking that will make him change and to come and apologize, to my greatest surprise he didn't make a move of putting things in order.

The worst is that the girl in the neighborhood is now living with him sleeping in our Matrimonial bed doing all the house chores and taking my children to school.

I came back and apologized to my husband but he said it's over between us. I love my husband so much that I can't afford to lose him. What should I have done? I expressed my grief of being hurt but it bounced back negatively.

You even left ur children for ghost to help you look after them abi shame to you madam. I don't have nothing to tell you find another married man to date if you are lucky the wife will get angry and leave because of you.Then you can continue living with the man

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by pooozeee(m): 3:36pm On Jan 29
No gree for any body.
The house belongs to you. Park in with the side chic and live together with her. Nobody much take your position in that house. The only mistake you made is parking out of your husband house when he didn't send you away himself. He would see that as a threat.

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Kobojunkie: 3:36pm On Jan 29
Nataliace:
■ I came back and apologized to my husband but he said it's over between us. I love my husband so much that I can't afford to lose him. What should I have done? I expressed my grief of being hurt but it bounced back negatively.
1. How in the world is that the worst of this tale of yours? You carried matrimonial bed for head for head for 12 years when you community-dick husband never even bothered to give you respect due a wife and partner. Now you claim he bringing one of his sidechicks to live with him is worst thing to happen? Woman, your orientation in life and relationship is severely screwed. Please seek counseling before long abeg so you can understand how messed up what you said really is. undecided

Please tell us what it is you love about a man who sleeps around on you? If you were to have slept around on the same man would he have equally loved you despite that? I really wish to know what your kind of love is sifted on. Here you have a man who played you a fool for 12 long years. And after you realized the foolishness of your existence as his wife and confronted him about it would not be moved at all but you want us to believe you still love him? Na wa oo! Help us understand this kain love abeg! undecided
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by grandstar(m): 3:38pm On Jan 29
Nataliace

In my Nigeria, men have a licence to womanize when married without repercussions and this emboldens them (Eccl8:11)

You have the right to fight for your home. Chase that stupid girl out. If you fight and still lose, walk away from the marriage but don't do so without a fight. You're the victim here.

If you do decide to divorce, make sure your financial footing is strong. Exercise and get into the best shape of your life.

Your husband will eventually regret what he has done.
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by CandidAdmin(m): 3:41pm On Jan 29
Golan007:

You wrote polygamous in your original message which I called you our for.

I dislike how the man treated the woman if the story is true but I must state the facts about the nature of man.

It wasn't me.
I was just countering what you said.
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by Golan007: 3:44pm On Jan 29
CandidAdmin:

It wasn't me.
I was just countering what you said.

OK, it wasn't you.

Doesn't change the fact the male species is polygamous by nature.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by grandstar(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29
DSS1335:
Just move on bcs there is nothing you can do about it.

This reminds me during my youthful years immediately after NYSC in 2008. My girlfriend back then whom I have decided to settle down with left me after intense quarreling saying she can't marry a firstborn, that I was too chubby and fair in complexion. That she wanted a dark complexion man that is slim...immediately she left two other beautiful damsel fought to take her place and one of them eventually became my wife today. She has been stalking me on all social media platforms and keep blocking her. Its a pity she would be 40 yrs old April this year and unmarried

This story is different
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by twilliamx(m): 3:47pm On Jan 29
Your husband is a dummy and a shameless man... If you can let go of him please do. How can he break your home cos of pvssy.. Am a man and I advice you that you leave the fvcking idiot alone. How can he disrespect you like that for an area Hoee.. abeg leave his assss
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by grandstar(m): 3:47pm On Jan 29
EconomistXplain:

simply take him to court...there he will pay u for divorce nd child custody sorted out...d t b timid, u also hv a right in d marriage

Is child support in Nigeria generous?
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by yomi007k(m): 3:51pm On Jan 29
Uchenna10:
Omo, cheating de the guy blood sha,wich kind disrespect be that, just move on,you shouldn't av apologized..

The man should cheat on this woman who also has a boyfriend and plans on allowing him move in with her.

Check her former post where she plans to either let her mother or boyfriend move in with her.

What type of cursed wife is that?

3 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by TeamXola(m): 3:52pm On Jan 29
nairalanda1:

Not all men or women cheat, and at the end, cheating can hurt relationships and so on

If your girl cheated on you, you would be angry and you would be bitter.

I don’t care if she cheats or not. It doesn’t freak me.

I am focused on improving myself. If you stand well, she will not have time to be following other guys around.
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by grandstar(m): 3:55pm On Jan 29
okoroemeka:
just don't do anything stupid again,shut your mouth and emotions and have other male relatives beg and talk to the man on your behalf,he wants to teach you a lesson and I guess you have learnt the hard way

You teach her a lesson by brazenly cheating, to the extent of bringing a LovePeddler into your matrimonial home?( Read Hebrews 13:4)
Re: I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married by somtochukwu161: 3:57pm On Jan 29
In as much as I don't support the attitude of the man .is very bad for a married man to be having an affair with a Nebo to the extent of the wife knowing is unfair senior boy.and d woman marriage is not a boy friend and girl friend thing u should know what u want having two beautiful kids should alone shape Ur sense of reasoning.giving Ur opponent chance to score.what if she is pregnant for Ur husband ?must times we we allow our emotions to control us .u left Ur kids and went to Ur parents house did Ur parents invite him though we are responding based on Ur own story we never hear our striker own.mehn na u score the own goal
Solution:get his siblings to talk to him if Ur in good terms with the.
Ur parents should invite him nd talk to him because he wasn't d one that chased u away from the house u did.
Keep on praying for him marriage is not a bed of roses every one has penance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention / Meet Jay Bugatti: 'I Was Born A Boy But I Am Changing Into A Beautiful Lady' / "Your Boyfriend Deserves To Know Your Body Count" - Joro Olumofin To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.