Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. (47837 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK / Nigerians Who Left America And Moved Back To Nigeria, Do You Regret It? / I Have Finally Left Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by 004gist: 1:12pm On Feb 02
headboyprince:
you're still saying the same thing. You spent 30 million on education and can't get a job to earn income in a whole UK? Instead you're crying your funds has finished is it supposed to remain after spending i?

Read all my post and responses.

I earn 800 pounds per month, house rent takes 500 pounds per month, heating and gas, electricity all this takes rough 180 per month.

Am still searching for jobs to see if I could earn higher
Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by IbeOkehie: 1:18pm On Feb 02
ogbonti:

and when blacks in Europe are thrown bananas and racially abused - even millionaire black athletes - is that a measure of a good life ?

Fulani militias are killing Christians in the Middle Belt.

Igbo people were beaten for daring to vote in Lagos. Ever heard of the Apo 6 in Abuja, six young Igbos killed and the known killer hasn't been arrested till this very day.

I could go on and on. Tribalism in Nigeria is much worse than racism in Europe or North America. And the worst thing is in Nigeria you still have to suffer through a terrible economy on top of it all.

Those footballers get paid very well to endure. They'll be fine 🙂

Enjoy your Nigeria. I'm done with that country, thanks.

Good Luck to Nigerians.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by Raalsalghul: 1:24pm On Feb 02
Gerrard59:

This has been the reality for those who migrated during 2010s till 2015. It is usually toff at the beginning, but it gets easier as time goes on. Today, the situation has worsened due to the tightening of immigration rules, rise in nationalism amongst the usual immigrant-accepting countries, global economic crises, terrible and worsening situation at home in Nigeria. Those who moved in 2010 no get the same complaints as the present set. Nairaland threads dating to that period validate this.

Lastly, it helps if the person is single and does not have a child(ren), regardless of gender.

This last bit quite important, helps you makes decision without the bother of how it'll affect the other party and even if the japa fails, you have only yourself to worry about.

Or even if you're married, delay child bearing while you and your partner hustle it out till you gain stability.

A friend of mine got his wife pregnant shortly before they went to the U.K last year October, now he's the only one working and they both are reliant on his income only.

Good thing he's on scholarship though but things would have picked faster if they both pool in their resources. Don't even understand the rush especially as they got married last year September.

Every mallam with him kettle.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by lastkingsman: 1:26pm On Feb 02
tensazangetsu20:

Mexico is good too but you need to learn Spanish too as their universities don't teach in English. Mexico is like Chile with regards to staying back after studies but getting the Mexican visa from Nigeria isn't easy even the student visa.

Alright thanks. Looking for immigration route for my friend. He's tired of Nigeria
Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by anslemarinze52(m): 1:28pm On Feb 02
AMAUCHESKY:
Not only

bad addiction is a distraction to your direction in life.. let me help you out via my signature

Hello can I get your personal life about stopping addiction
Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by AngelicBeing: 1:30pm On Feb 02
Mcslize:

Because you will provide full security for the person right? Whoever that is doing well can come up with another reason to relocate not specifically because of money as most of you always base everything on money.

You turn a blind eye to the insecurity going on the country. Have you been sprayed bullets before? Have you been doubled crossed by kidnappers before?

Just last month here, kidnappers double crossed a young guy who is an in-law to one of my brother's friend. He was driving a GLK when they accosted him in front of a popular hotel around 9pm in the evening.

They sprayed him bullets all over his laps and carried him away with injuries. They removed over 18 million from the guy's account and his family still paid an extra 1.5 million before he was released to them almost dead.

I was the one that directed them to a teaching hospital emergency ward as they were referred by another hospital to continue the operation to remove the remaining bullets. Some were very close to the lap bone called femur. So if he is walking, he gets this sharp shock that prevents him not to be able to walk and he will scream due the the pain.

Over 80 bullets were removed and other were still hanging on close to the thigh bone as shown in the scan he did. I saw the many piece of bullet surrounding the his thigh bone.

Now, with all these stories and the ones some persons have witnessed one on one, there are still some of you that will always think having money in Nigeria is enough reason never to leave. You people are not even looking at the insecurity aspect of the country.

Every relocation is not about money. People are running for their dear life to saner society where one can move about without fear of being whisked away by kidnappers or being killed by them.

It is high time you guys should desist from encouraging those who have money not to leave the country even if their lives feel threatened by the insecurities ravaging the whole country. If the story of what I just told you above happens to you, and you witness a horrific experience with kidnappers, I believe only then you will have a change of mind about the importance of relocation.
Very sensible post, my heart shiver reading the ordeal of your cousin shocked
Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by IbeOkehie: 1:34pm On Feb 02
pansophist:
If you have the means to leave, no matter how hard, please do. It will only get worse. The way Nigeria structured, compound wealth doesn't reward, but punish Nigeria/Nigerians.

In the future, Nigeria will be more dangerous, poorer, indebted, saddled with useless leaders, and more crime due to mass deprivation.

Naira depreciation will make all your hardwork useless, and the smartest people you'll likely meet would be online, since their IQ is high and they've escaped the sinking ship earlier.

Don't take my word for it, just go to a random place and try to engage your average country man in anything, even in the so call universities, then ask yourself, are these the folks that will rescue the country?

Thanks. The IGNORANCE among even top rated university graduates in Nigeria is crazy and outrageous.

I'm not sure all these Anti-Jakpa people are even sincere in their opinions. When hard headed one's like @Sukkot and @Treadway now claim they never condemned migration. I'm sure neither of them have ever left Nigeria, they just pick stuff up by watching YouTube and reading articles. Then they have fun making nonsensical and provocative arguments denigrating life in UK and USA.

I repeatedly emphasize I personally know people earning $1K per day in that same Nigeria. Why would they leave? The real issue has always been the conditions for regular people, for average folks like me.

It's all good, life is about choices. This debate has been on Nairaland since 2007 at least. We know the trends by now. Maybe 2024 is the year of Nigerian Revival and those abroad will soon be crying 😢 like in 2008.

Good Luck to Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by Mcslize: 2:21pm On Feb 02
online4business:
I still insist get out now why you can.

It's about to get ugly like omobaba's face .

This is the genesis feb-march will get even worse food price will sore like the eagle.

Once the rain start farm farm farm like no man's business that's how you can beat hunger.

Many people dey my dm for Facebook and 99% na people wey just be acquittance when I dey Nigeria.
It's all complain.

No be you dey post pictures on Facebook? grin

They will finish you with begging and urgent 2k. If you don't want people to beg you, don't even bother posting pictures on Facebook cuz they will litre your DM with bros find me something na, I never eat since morning o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by Dennisochampa: 2:30pm On Feb 02
Mcslize:

Because you will provide full security for the person right? Whoever that is doing well can come up with another reason to relocate not specifically because of money as most of you always base everything on money.

You turn a blind eye to the insecurity going on in the country. Have you been sprayed bullets before? Have you been doubled crossed by kidnappers before?

Just last month here, kidnappers double crossed a young guy who is an in-law to one of my brother's friend. He was driving a GLK when they accosted him in front of a popular hotel around 9pm in the evening.

They sprayed him bullets all over his laps and carried him away with injuries. They removed over 18 million from the guy's account and his family still paid an extra 1.5 million before he was released to them almost dead.

I was the one that directed them to a teaching hospital emergency ward as they were referred by another hospital to continue the operation to remove the remaining bullets. Some were very close to the lap bone called femur. So if he is walking, he gets this sharp shock that prevents him not to be able to walk and he will scream due the the pain.

Over 80 bullets were removed and other were still hanging on close to the thigh bone as shown in the scan he did. I saw the many piece of bullets surrounding his thigh bone.

Now, with all these stories and the ones some persons have witnessed one on one, there are still some of you that will always think having money in Nigeria is enough reason never to leave. You people are not even looking at the insecurity aspect of the country.

Every relocation is not about money. People are running for their dear life to saner society where one can move about without fear of being whisked away by kidnappers or being killed by them.

It is high time you guys should desist from encouraging those who have money not to leave the country even if their lives feel threatened by the insecurities ravaging the whole country. If the story of what I just told you above happens to you, and you witness a horrific experience with kidnappers, I believe only then you will have a change of mind about the importance of relocation.
Oga.... I insist..... If I have my way and money, I will prefer to stay in 9ja rather than abroad...... I no put water for mouth talk am... I no discourage anybody because no be person encourage me to come abroad....
I know of an engineer... He only stayed in the UK 2 years before he and his family decided to relocate back to 9ja....life is by choice... If you can afford it and you feel u don't want to stay in 9ja....do well for yourself to relocate.....
It's not everybody that likes to live abroad.....

1 Like

Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by Dshocker(m): 2:31pm On Feb 02
Animegirl:
Words can't express how I weep for this country; my future lies in the hands of this nation.

As a young lady striving for success, it seems to be getting harder each day. Things are becoming more expensive, with an increase in the dollar exchange rate.

Life now is about surviving, not living. cry

Just join hookup, no need 🤣
Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by Treadway: 2:36pm On Feb 02
IbeOkehie:

Thanks. The IGNORANCE among even top rated university graduates in Nigeria is crazy and outrageous.

I'm not sure all these Anti-Jakpa people are even sincere in their opinions. When hard headed one's like @Sukkot and @Treadway now claim they never condemned migration. I'm sure neither of them have ever left Nigeria, they just pick stuff up by watching YouTube and reading articles. Then they have fun making nonsensical and provocative arguments denigrating life in UK and USA.

I repeatedly emphasize I personally know people earning $1K per day in that same Nigeria. Why would they leave? The real issue has always been the conditions for regular people, for average folks like me.

It's all good, life is about choices. This debate has been on Nairaland since 2007 at least. We know the trends by now. Maybe 2024 is the year of Nigerian Revival and those abroad will soon be crying 😢 like in 2008.

Good Luck to Nigerians.
nice to hear from you again simp Ibezim. Have you helped the fellow I referred to you who wants to japa to US with visit visa like you did? I'd like you to put some action behind those hefty words of yours, for more credibility. You know talk is very cheap even in these balablu times. When you don EPP am finish, we can continue from where we left off aiit.✌️
Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by Mcslize: 2:50pm On Feb 02
Dennisochampa:
Oga.... I insist..... If I have my way and money, I will prefer to stay in 9ja rather than abroad...... I no put water for mouth talk am... I no discourage anybody because no be person encourage me to come abroad....
I know of an engineer... He only stayed in the UK 2 years before he and his family decided to relocate back to 9ja....life is by choice... If you can afford it and you feel u don't want to stay in 9ja....do well for yourself to relocate.....
It's not everybody that likes to live abroad.....

Stop the lie. Most of the people that spoke against relocating abroad here on naira 3-4 years ago have deactivated their accounts, relocated abroad and created new account just so people won't fish them out here on Nairaland about all their anti-japa posts after deceiving people not to relocate. They are now abroad.

I know that's what you will do. Let's bet it, you will deactivate this account and run abroad. Stop deceiving people. We know you guys. You don't keep to your words. Later on you will japa and deactivate this your account and create another one.

That's what you these anti-japa folks know how to do. It's people like you that will also send your children abroad to study if you have the funds without allowing them to study here in Nigeria.

If Nigeria is good enough, while will some persons like you who so much love Nigeria to be sending their children abroad for studies? Isn't that self deception?

It's high time you anti-yapa folks stopped this self deception.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by sukkot: 3:32pm On Feb 02
Treadway:
nice to hear from you again simp Ibezim. Have you helped the fellow I referred to you who wants to japa to US with visit visa like you did? I'd like you to put some action behind those hefty words of yours, for more credibility. You know talk is very cheap even in these balablu times. When you don EPP am finish, we can continue from where we left off aiit.✌️
lol
Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by sukkot: 3:37pm On Feb 02
IbeOkehie:

Good Luck to Nigerians.
lol ibe you Dey para oooo 😄
Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by MasterTeeUSA: 3:38pm On Feb 02
Dang...died on the job...Omo, this is serious. Someone I supported told me how she will crawl out of bed because all her body aches from working and she is into care work...first 3 months, no jobs and I had to still send rents. The agreement to pay back...she has only made one installment. First house, the roommates refuse to pay rent cos they cant cope with school fees and they were evicted...2nd place, she completed someone's lease and the landlord refuse to renew...went to AirBnB so in less than 1 yr, she has changed accommodations and lived in 3 addresses. Nigerians have no clue. She is lucky we sorted out school fees and all...she said some classmates got school IDs deactivated for non-payment...one got a letter from Home Office for non payment and begging everyone for help...I just laugh cos most people don't understand the reality.

sukkot:
lol I totally get you bro. I have done that security before. It's not a stressful job but it brings a huge set of discomfort and it's own set of suffering into your life. Like you said, after 12 hour shift them getting train home then trying to sleep in the morning is impossible and then at 5pm you have to get ready to go and do it again. It's killing. It's a different kind of stress that Nigerians can never understand. With Nigerians so far as you are in the UK with a job you are enjoying life. They can never understand the realities of a different kind of suffering even in a sane environment

Well 3 Nigerians just found out the reality of that different kind of stress in the UK. In the past 3 months, 3 Nigerians in the UK died on the job.
Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by sukkot: 3:47pm On Feb 02
MasterTeeUSA:
Dang...died on the job...Omo, this is serious. Someone I supported told me how she will crawl out of bed because all her body aches from working and she is into care work...first 3 months, no jobs and I had to still send rents. The agreement to pay back...she has only made one installment. First house, the roommates refuse to pay rent cos they cant cope with school fees and they were evicted...2nd place, she completed someone's lease and the landlord refuse to renew...went to AirBnB so in less than 1 yr, she has changed accommodations and lived in 3 addresses. Nigerians have no clue. She is lucky we sorted out school fees and all...she said some classmates got school IDs deactivated for non-payment...one got a letter from Home Office for non payment and begging everyone for help...I just laugh cos most people don't understand the reality.

wow lol. These people think they are going to enjoy in white man land. There is no enjoyment in white man land. It’s nothing but suffering and bills. The only enjoyment in white mans land is if you can save money to build house in naija then run back to naija to enjoy . But some people are selling house in naija to jump into uk fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by MasterTeeUSA: 3:48pm On Feb 02
$100 per day...let me help you...if you work say at $15/hour which is not even the official minimum wage...some immigrants work for less than the official because of no papers...you work 8hours...that is $120...your taxes as a single independent is 25%....so you make $90. You do that for 20 days in a month full time...that's $1800. Rent alone is $1500...maybe you will rent a room for $800, pay electricity $50 if you are sharing, internet $25 if 4 of you are living in the house...then transportation $100...keep in mind you have no health insurance...so we will assume you will never get sick, then you have to pay for food...lets forget special food...you spend $400...you will be lucky to have that $100 by month end. You can also get a 2nd job and work 80hours a week...for how many years before your body tells on you...pray you have enough saved to buy land or build house...and and...if you are illegal without papers to get minimum wage, you are not just messed up, you will be very messed up.

Zanzibar1:

People make choices every time, oftentimes, they aren't good decisions.
MasterTeeUSA might not have been deported so he can still go back abroad when he notices the dollar to naira rate conversion.

Last year, I worked in a hotel for a while. A guest came and asked me where he could change some dollars he had. I offered to help him.
When the aboki came, I realized 100$ was equivalent to 56,000naira.

That's just 1 piece of 100$ bill o. Now, let's assume you are spending in naira, what problems can you solve with 56k and do you know it's very hard to even raise 56k legitimately or even on employment basis?
If you are abroad, you will get jobs that can offer higher than 100$ in a day o.
And yes, just to point out that $100 is no longer equivalent to 56,000naira.
Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by femi4: 4:28pm On Feb 02
maasoap:

Achievable amid all the new impediments, keep trying, Mr English
Lol...cry me a river
Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by Intrepid01(m): 4:29pm On Feb 02
maasoap:

Nigerian government and her citizens are completely disconnected. When oil price dropped to all time low record during covid-19 (like 10 dollars per barrel), Nigerian govt it badly but we the citizens didn't feel anything. That's what happens when the Govt is useless to her citizens.

We didn’t feel the impact because as at the time, we had enough reserves (dollars in reserve) to cushion the effect. Now the reserves have dried up, there’s no dollar to defend the naira, hence the reason for the fall in naira value and present hardship. But you see, for decades, experts have been telling successive governments that our dependence on crude oil sale and huge importation will one day backfire.

Today, crude oil sale has dropped, but we still heavily import, as in Nigeria’s size of annual importation is massive, we import almost everything, and our export is so insignificant. Take for example, an individual whose annual salary is #2.5m but is total annual spending is #25m. That’s the Nigerian situation, your importation size shouldn’t outrageously outweigh your exportation size. China sits as the number 1exporting country in the world, every country in today’s world has Chinese product on their shelves. China’s export size far outweighs its import size, do you know it got so bad that Chinese people started complaining that it was useless for them to go on vacation, because anytime they go shopping while on vacation, all they see around are Chinese products that they left back in China.

Nigeria needs to opt its export game, but the truth is, exportation is a reflection of economic activities, economic activity can’t be significantly promoted in a country with huge insecurity and corruption like Nigeria.

I rest my case for now.

1 Like

Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by Dennisochampa: 5:04pm On Feb 02
Mcslize:

Stop the lie. Most of the people that spoke against relocating abroad here on naira 3-4 years ago have deactivated their accounts, relocated abroad and created new account just so people won't fish them out here on Nairaland about all their anti-japa posts after deceiving people not to relocate. They are now abroad.

I know that's what you will do. Let's bet it, you will deactivate this account and run abroad. Stop deceiving people. We know you guys. You don't keep to your words. Later on you will japa and deactivate this your account and create another one.

That's what you these anti-japa folks know how to do. It's people like you that will also send your children abroad to study if you have the funds without allowing them to study here in Nigeria.

If Nigeria is good enough, while will some persons like you who so much love Nigeria to be sending their children abroad for studies? Isn't that self deception?

It's high time you anti-yapa folks stopped this self deception.
U lack understanding and it's terrible....
Did I force anyone to stay??
I am only telling you what I think and I believe I am entitled to my opinion....
If not for my wife wen she and her family dey reside for here.... I was living well in 9ja and would have preferred to stay but I can't stay apart from my family and can't encourage my wife to stay away from her own family......
In 9ja...i don't work as much as I'm doing now but I was living better.......
If you dey earn well for 9ja.....and u Wan travel or relocate abroad..... Good for you....
I have seen people who have all the money in the world but chose to stay back in 9ja.....
My former boss.... He's a Nigerian but an American citizen... He's based in 9ja 8 months each year and only visits his wife and kids based in USA 4 months in a year of 12.......u Wan go beat that one??
Life is by choice.... I said what I said and didn't force anyone to accept or go through with it
Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by nearline(m): 5:22pm On Feb 02
sukkot:
wow lol. These people think they are going to enjoy in white man land. There is no enjoyment in white man land. It’s nothing but suffering and bills. The only enjoyment in white mans land is if you can save money to build house in naija then run back to naija to enjoy . But some people are selling house in naija to jump into uk fire
There is this guy on YouTube called “Phrankleen” who keeps telling people this but everyone keeps bashing him that he is trying to discourage them from JAPA while he enjoys the white man’s land. My own na say anyone should JAPA provided you have very deep pockets. The idea of selling all you have to survive there for three months only to start seeing shege after money don finish is just what I will not advise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by maasoap(m): 5:46pm On Feb 02
headboyprince:
#30 million not even up to $30k however, Nigerians on minimum wage cant make #30 million in their life time. but over there you can in less than 2 years make $30k even on minimum wage. and youre saying you're arent lucky?

004gist:

I made this 30 million by selling my houses in Nigeria and use the funds to Japa.

I didn't make the money here

Now the funds has exhausted and I am still standing on one leg

They will never believe you. That's their problem
Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by Prosperity4All: 5:51pm On Feb 02
JayPeeOham:
True!

Make person no deceive you!

Someone once said 80% of those of us who are still in Nigeria are here because we haven't gotten the means to leave.

If you say na lie, make government just do mistake announce say tomorrow free flight dey to any country of your choice, just go to any international airport close to you with or without passport, just go with your NIN or BVN then you go see wonders! grin
Even those wey dey hospital go gather strength show for airport. All those werey for Nairaland wey be Jagaban advocate go bribe to dey front of queue grin🤗
Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by maasoap(m): 5:53pm On Feb 02
Gerrard59:

I don't mind sponsoring a research by 2030 - 2035 to know people's stories on the recent japa from 2015 - 2019 and 2019 to 2023. It would make an interesting study. To be honest, it is tough residing abroad as an adult migrant and worse so if married with young children. One is not in its dominant environment and stands out in almost every situation. Migration is mentally tough. It can also be financially draining for many people. Most people who moved out recently will be glad to return if the economy gets to pre-2015 levels and security to 2010s levels. It is one of the reasons my search for relatively safe and seemingly functional black dominated countries has begun. There is a feeling of being amongst people who look like you. But economics trumps psychology.

I think the complaints stem from those who lived relatively comfortable lives in Nigeria and then moved abroad via education rather than a work visa. This is because the previous migration wave in 2010 - 2015, which was just regular folks, did not have the barrage of complaints as today. Why? Most migrated when immigration policies were liberal, the global economy was pretty OK, there wasn't any mass migration from developing countries as it is today, inflation, wars etc. Most importantly, they migrated as single folks rather than married with children.

So, what changed? BUHARI! People who campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015 ruined this country with their decision!

Lol. Buhari who promised and assured Nigerians that he could do it didn't ruined Nigeria, it was the people who decided to give him a chance at his fourth attempt who ruined Nigeria? That's nice
Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by maasoap(m): 5:56pm On Feb 02
Uwazie0:
Lol. You never japa, you dey give motivational speech. Oga, everything you said is dust. The cleaner in my office here travels to severla countries on holiday. Infact, she just came back from Turkey last week, she went to relax with her husband for a week. How many people who have good corporate jobs in Nigeria can afford to travel out for holidays. She even uses an Iphone 15 pro max, which she pays bit by bit every month without any stress. you are here talking about washing toilet.

I can say categorically that it is better to wash toilet in the UK or US than to work with in banks or with Federal Government in Nigeria. Believe it or not

This is the kind of exaggeration that made many bank managers relocated only to become high-rise building windows cleaners and some professors to become cab drivers just to beat hunger.
Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by maasoap(m): 6:01pm On Feb 02
Mcslize:

You turn a blind eye to the insecurity going on in the country. Have you been sprayed bullets before? Have you been doubled crossed by kidnappers before?

Over 80 bullets were removed and other were still hanging on close to the thigh bone as shown in the scan he did. I saw the many piece of bullets surrounding his thigh bone.

The truth is that relocation is not a solution to all of the Nigeria's problems. Unemployment: japa advice! Insecurity: japa advice!! Poor educational system: japa advice!!! Poor health service: japa advice!!!! Lack of Infrastructures: japa advice!!!!! Is it possible for over 200 million people to japa?
Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by sukkot: 6:15pm On Feb 02
nearline:

There is this guy on YouTube called “Phrankleen” who keeps telling people this but everyone keeps bashing him that he is trying to discourage them from JAPA while he enjoys the white man’s land. My own na say anyone should JAPA provided you have very deep pockets. The idea of selling all you have to survive there for three months only to start seeing shege after money don finish is just what I will not advise.
phrankleen the ifa priest. He started out as a food channel. Yeah and I agree with you but to be honest with you ? I think they should sell their houses and go there . It’s divine judgement for being greedy and discontented . Let them see that British shege pro max. I encourage everyone to sell their homes and use the money to relocate.

1 Like

Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by nearline(m): 6:58pm On Feb 02
sukkot:
phrankleen the ifa priest. He started out as a food channel. Yeah and I agree with you but to be honest with you ? I think they should sell their houses and go there . It’s divine judgement for being greedy and discontented . Let them see that British shege pro max. I encourage everyone to sell their homes and use the money to relocate.
Yeah. Him. If I remember correctly I think he said in one of his videos that even he is planning on returning to Nigeria but he does not want to rush it so as to, I’ll paraphrase, “prevent Nigeria from happening to him and his family.” He is taking it step by step as far as I know. The system over there is showing even him shege as he as mentioned in many of his videos. He keeps saying that you will never be a part of the system just because you made it to the white man’s land as a black person. You are always their prey basically. And the don’t really care about you. And that is coming from someone who got there very early in his life. The fact is JAPA will work for some but it will not work well for most. “Some” here are people who went there on official employment or similar business related reasons that are well recognized by their government. But for people who just want to go there to survive — escape Nigeria, like you said, British (White man’s) shege pro max awaits a lot of them.
Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by Mcslize: 8:15pm On Feb 02
maasoap:

The truth is that relocation is not a solution to all of the Nigeria's problems. Unemployment: japa advice! Insecurity: japa advice!! Poor educational system: japa advice!!! Poor health service: japa advice!!!! Lack of Infrastructures: japa advice!!!!! Is it possible for over 200 million people to japa?

And who is saying all the over 200 million people should japa? Where them won see the money? In this poverty capital of the world when they never see food eat na abroad they wan go?

All we are saying is that, let those that want to leave breathe. We are tired of all the lambas all the anti-japa folks dey cook about abroad. How Nigeria is heaven on earth. How people suffer abroad and they can't feed.

How everyone in Nigeria is living well and smiling. Come on! Enough of all those lambas is what we are clamping down on here on Nairaland.
Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by Mcslize: 8:22pm On Feb 02
nearline:

Yeah. Him. If I remember correctly I think he said in one of his videos that even he is planning on returning to Nigeria but he does not want to rush it so as to, I’ll paraphrase, “prevent Nigeria from happening to him and his family.” He is taking it step by step as far as I know. The system over there is showing even him shege as he as mentioned in many of his videos. He keeps saying that you will never be a part of the system just because you made it to the white man’s land as a black person. You are always their prey basically. And the don’t really care about you. And that is coming from someone who got there very early in his life. The fact is JAPA will work for some but it will not work well for most. “Some” here are people who went there on official employment or similar business related reasons that are well recognized by their government. But for people who just want to go there to survive — escape Nigeria, like you said, British (White man’s) shege pro max awaits a lot of them.

You that is in this Nigeria, are you part of the system? Wey all of una don use tribalism scatter una life.

Make una let those that want to travel breathe. How many of una dey eat 3 times a day in this Nigeria? Na only to dey type and blow big lies una Sabi.
Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by nearline(m): 8:59pm On Feb 02
Mcslize:

You that is in this Nigeria, are you part of the system? Wey all of una don use tribalism scatter una life.

Make una let those that want to travel breathe. How many of una dey eat 3 times a day in this Nigeria? Na only to dey type and blow big lies una Sabi.
I no talk say make people no japa. Read my comments well. Wetin me dey emphasize be say if u wan go plan well and get enuf money. Simple. I no get japa plans now no mean say if I get money wey reach money say i no go go. My kind person no fit go America or Britain go dey do ridiculous jobs wey i no go dey proud of. But if I get better job offer from there or enuf cash to start real business for there why i no go wan go. So pls get my point well. I get people for abroad. Na me know how dem take dey survive. Even the ones wey get good employment still dey watch before dem go spend. Besides you no need listen to anyone wey sound discouraging to you. Just do you. Lóbátán.

1 Like

Re: I Envy People Who Left Nigeria Already. by maasoap(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02
Mcslize:

And who is saying all the over 200 million people should japa? Where them won see the money? In this poverty capital of the world when they never see food eat na abroad they wan go?

All we are saying is that, let those that want to leave breathe. We are tired of all the lambas all the anti-japa folks dey cook about abroad. How Nigeria is heaven on earth. How people suffer abroad and they can't feed.

How everyone in Nigeria is living well and smiling. Come on! Enough of all those lambas is what we are clamping down on here on Nairaland.

I would say pro japa are the louder ones here and other social media, telling everyone to japa at the slightest negative development

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Ejiro Onobrakpor: "My Mother, A Foodseller In Ajegunle Now Lives In America" / Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! / How Has The Ban On Keke And Okada In Lagos Affected You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.