Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (35167 Views)

This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Repubocrat(m): 11:08pm On Nov 08, 2011
SuyaEater:

Nobody cares about nigerian men dating fat nigerian women, in america its a stereotypical issue when i see black american bobos with these overweight taco eating pizza eating hippos, and i ask myself this are you telling me u no fit find one correct akata girl for this city or state.

You have to realize interracial relationships is the only relationship that gets the most attention so people will only see black and white.

Guy, it still boils down to the same point. If it holds true that the black men that choose to date fat white women have an inferior complex, then any man that chooses to date a fat woman has an inferior complex. It's simple logic.

The question you need to ask yourself is, why the qualms with the black man/white woman combo as opposed to others?

It's Propaganda.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by SuyaEater(m): 11:15pm On Nov 08, 2011
Repubocrat:

Guy, it still boils down to the same point. If it holds true that the black men that choose to date fat white women have an inferior complex, then any man that chooses to date a fat woman has an inferior complex. It's simple logic.

The question you need to ask yourself is, why the qualms with the black man/white woman combo as opposed to others?

It's Propaganda.

No it doesn't boils down to that, white men will date fat white women too, but some black men and i mean good looking one will diss fine black women for a white girl who is overweight simply because shes white. That is what i meant by inferior complex. You will see some fat white women get all cocky when they say they love black men because to them they see black men as easy to get, and they don't go after fat black men but the athletic and fit looking one.

Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1XELlGpdJQ&feature=related
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Repubocrat(m): 11:34pm On Nov 08, 2011
SuyaEater:

No it doesn't boils down to that, white men will date fat white women too, but some black men and i mean good looking one will diss fine black women for a white girl who is overweight simply because shes white. That is what i meant by inferior complex. You will see some fat white women get all cocky when they say they love black men because to them they see black men as easy to get, and they don't go after fat black men but the athletic and fit looking one.

Watch this video

We all have varying perceptions of beauty. Beauty could be about body types, eye color, lip size, hair length, the colour of one's skin, and/or a combination of these factors. In this case, white skin equals beauty for said guy. That's not an inferior complex. That's a preference like any other. As a matter of fact, perhaps the guy only cares about what's inside as opposed to the superficial and this so-called fat white woman had the kindest of hearts. That's another possibility one can't ignore.

It's a little myopic of you to think your perception of beauty is absolute.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Jenifa1: 11:45pm On Nov 08, 2011
Repubocrat:

It's Propaganda.

The key point in the topic here is "So much"
meaning that it occurs with an unnaturally high consistency that there is not another reason for it besides a conscious decision on d part of the guy to seek out oyinbo no matter how fat and ugly. and this inturn reeks of inferiority complex.
sure some may have done it out of "love" or whatever you guys like to justify your reasons. but the extent to which it happens is just so unnaturally high to be based coincidentally on "love" lol

1 Like

Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 12:14am On Nov 09, 2011
SuyaEater:

Watch this video

Are you Nigerian? Cos I find it hard to believe that you actually have the common sense to figure this out? Most Naijas are in denial about this situation.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Repubocrat(m): 12:55am On Nov 09, 2011
Jenifa_:

The key point in the topic here is "So much"
meaning that it occurs with an unnaturally high consistency that there is not another reason for it besides a conscious decision on d part of the guy to seek out oyinbo no matter how fat and ugly. and this inturn reeks of inferiority complex.
I'm not sure I understand your logic here, but I think it's faulty. Perhaps you can elaborate a little.

Anybody with an ounce of awareness would know that there more black men with fat black women than there are black men with fat white women. There are also more white men with fat white women than the latter, so please tell me what makes it so "unnaturally high." I know it's hard for you to understand that a human's perception of beauty can strictly be associated with the colour of one's skin, and nothing more, but it's possible.

sure some may have done it out of "love" or whatever you guys like to justify your reasons. but the extent to which it happens is just so unnaturally high to be based coincidentally on "love" lol

That's your assumption, because I never commented on who I date.

Anyway, I agree that not all black men date fat white women for love. Some do it for green cards, and whole list of other reasons, but these exact same reasons exist in a black man/black woman & white man/white woman combo. So please tell me, why is OP choosing to demonize the black man/white woman combo? It's hypocritical.

And I really do hope that you can elaborate on your initial point because I'm having a hard time understanding how you came to the logical conclusion that it must be an inferior complex because it occurs at such a high rate. There is a gap in that reasoning I can't seem to follow.

I reiterate: If a black man that chooses to date fat white women has an inferior complex, then any man that chooses to date a fat woman has an inferior complex. It's common sense.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:10am On Nov 09, 2011
Repubocrat:

I reiterate: If a black man that chooses to date fat white women has an inferior complex, then any man that chooses to date fat woman has an inferior complex. It's common sense

Dude you dont get it. Just stop. The fat has nothing to do with the inferiority complex
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Repubocrat(m): 1:24am On Nov 09, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Dude you dont get it. Just stop. The fat has nothing to do with the inferiority complex

Then I'm begging you to lay it down for me so I can get it. Tell me what has to do with the inferiority complex ? Please?

1 Like

Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Jenifa1: 1:25am On Nov 09, 2011

Anybody with an ounce of awareness would know that there more black men with fat black women than there are black men with fat white women.

this is a flat out lie.

that's like saying there are more whites in prison than blacks. well duh white people outnumber blacks. but the proportion is the logical statistic to look at.

and there are way more black guys with fat white women in[i] proportion[/i] to fat black women.

ie for every 10 skinny black guys with white women, at least 8 are with fat white women.
but for every 10 skinny black guys with black women, only 3 at most are with fat black women. most are with skinny or averagely chubby black women.

at least this is my observation

I know it's hard for you to understand that a human's perception of beauty can strictly be associated with the colour of one's skin, and nothing more, but it's possible.

Yea I know this. that perception and preference is borne out of inferiority complex.
yea it's ok for a few men to have exotic fetishes and tastes (some white men have the same for black women).
but when a large proportion of the population have this same preference then there is clearly something wrong. either they have been brainwashed into believing that white women are more beautiful than their own mothers and sisters. or I don't know.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Repubocrat(m): 1:51am On Nov 09, 2011
Jenifa_:

this is a flat out lie.

that's like saying there are more whites in prison than blacks. well duh white people outnumber blacks. but the proportion is the logical statistic to look at.

and there are way more black guys with fat white women in[i] proportion[/i] to fat black women.

ie for every 10 skinny black guys with white women, at least 8 are with fat white women.
but for every 10 skinny black guys with black women, only 3 at most are with fat black women. most are with skinny or averagely chubby black women.

at least this is my observation
Our observations vary. We'll agree to disagree on this one.

Yea I know this. that perception and preference is borne out of inferiority complex.
Again, we'll agree to disagree.

but when a large proportion of the population have this same preference then there is clearly something wrong. either they have been brainwashed into believing that white women are more beautiful than their own mothers and sisters. or I don't know.
See, people raised by intelligent black mothers and sisters would develop a healthy respect and love for women in general instead of loving only black women because they would be smart enough to know that her blackness is not what makes her a great mother.

A lot of men and women have a sense of entitlement. There are black women that feel like they are entitled to a black man simply because they are black, and vice versa. That's a really effed up mindset IMO.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by MrsChima1(f): 2:02am On Nov 09, 2011
Repubocrat:

A lot of men and women have a sense of entitlement. There are black women that feel like they are entitled to a black man simply because they are black, and vice versa. That's a really effed up mindset IMO.

My choice to be with a black man has nothing to do with entitlement.  We all have a choice in whom we will date, marry, sex, have children with, and even deal with.  Just because a black woman or man prefers someone that looks like them doesn't have anything to do with "entitlement" the same thing goes for other nationalities. 

I have noticed that when a black man or woman profess their dating/marriage preferences, it becomes a debate but when other nationalities declare their preferences, "they are respecting their culture".  WTF.   

I have stated many times, just because someone believes in interracial dating/marriages doesn't mean you have to.  I have noticed that many black men get upset when black women doesn't approve of or speak against interracial relationships.  Why?  If black women aren't that important then why are you mad because she is against it?   

Naysayers' opinions shouldn't matter right?   undecided
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Repubocrat(m): 2:31am On Nov 09, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

My choice to be with a black man has nothing to do with entitlement.  We all have a choice in whom we will date, marry, sex, have children with, and even deal with.  Just because a black woman or man prefers someone that looks like them doesn't have anything to do with "entitlement" the same thing goes for other nationalities. 
It's okay for a black man/woman to have a preference for only black men/women, but if you just so happen to have that preference, then you can't ridicule the black men that have a strict preference for non-black women. That's the entitlement I speak of.

I have noticed that when a black man or woman profess their dating/marriage preferences, it becomes a debate but when other nationalities declare their preferences, "they are respecting their culture".  WTF.   
This topic is always a debate for me regardless of race. It just so happens that it's a nigerian forum and the threads that come up are usually about black or nigerian peeps doing one thing or the other.

I have stated many times, just because someone believes in interracial dating/marriages doesn't mean you have to.

It occurs like intraracial dating. There's nothing not to believe.

I have noticed that many black men get upset when black women doesn't approve of or speak against interracial relationships.  Why?  If black women aren't that important then why are you mad because she is against it?   

Naysayers' opinions shouldn't matter right?   undecided
What do you mean by black women aren't that important? Don't be delusional. Just because a particular black guy isn't physically attracted to black women does mean he doesn't think they aren't important. This is an online forum for crying out loud. Why would someone else's opinion not matter?

See, I try not to divulge information about my dating preferences because people would jump at the opportunity to use it to justify an argument against me even though it's totally irrelevant, but I'm sure many must have concluded that I'm probably hopelessly in-love with white women but that couldn't be any further from the fact.

The reason why I post on threads like this is because I know many many black women in the greater Chicago area who would never give a non-black man the time of the day. Again, there's nothing wrong with exercising your strict preference, but you have no right to feel insulted or proceed to ridicule a man who chooses to exercise his own preference for non-black women.  I never fail to tell them that day in day out. smiley
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Jenifa1: 2:45am On Nov 09, 2011
Repubocrat:

It's not entitlement. it's common sense.
Do you see indian men doing it? do you see asian men doing it? do you see hispanic men doing it?
why is it only blacks?

everyone knows d reason why blacks are d bottom of d barrel in US is because of lack of family structure. If too many of ur kind can't form community with each other then ur culture and race is going to pits.

this is common sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 2:46am On Nov 09, 2011
I see the same thing around here, and then you see black women with more than 3 toddlers. Can't wait to leave this state.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by MrsChima1(f): 3:18am On Nov 09, 2011
Repubocrat:

It's okay for a black man/woman to have a preference for only black men/women, but if you just so happen to have that preference, then you can't ridicule the black men that have a strict preference for non-black women. That's the entitlement I speak of.

This topic is always a debate for me regardless of race. It just so happens that it's a nigerian forum and the threads that come up are usually about black or nigerian peeps doing one thing or the other.

It occurs like intraracial dating. There's nothing not to believe.

What do you mean by black women aren't that important? Don't be delusional. Just because a particular black guy isn't physically attracted to black women does mean he doesn't think they aren't important. This is an online forum for crying out loud. Why would someone else's opinion not matter?

See, I try not to divulge information about my dating preferences because people would jump at the opportunity to use it to justify an argument against me even though it's totally irrelevant, but I'm sure many must have concluded that I'm probably hopelessly in-love with white women but that couldn't be any further from the fact.

The reason why I post on threads like this is because I know many many black women in the greater Chicago area who would never give a non-black man the time of the day. Again, there's nothing wrong with exercising your strict preference, but you have no right to feel insulted or proceed to ridicule a man who chooses to exercise his own preference for non-black women.  I never fail to tell them that day in day out. smiley

Please don't take this too serious because it isn't.  I don't care if some black men do not find black women physically attractive because there are some black women who do not find black men physically attractive either. 

What I mean if black women' opinions aren't that important why get upset about it?  If you are happy and content with your relationship then you wouldn't be unhappy and upset with opinions of others. 

Irate reactions to comments are usually indication the comments are true.  Hmm.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Jenifa1: 3:20am On Nov 09, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I see the same thing around here, and then you see black women with more than 3 toddlers. Can't wait to leave this state.

it's going to be d same wherever u go. srry
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by MrsChima1(f): 3:24am On Nov 09, 2011
Jenifa_:

Do you see indian men doing it? do you see asian men doing it? do you see hispanic men doing it?
why is it only blacks?

everyone knows d reason why blacks are d bottom of d barrel in US is because of lack of family structure. If too many of your kind can't form community with each other then your culture and race is going to pits.

this is common sense.

I can say the same thing about many African countries.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Repubocrat(m): 3:25am On Nov 09, 2011
Jenifa_:

why is it only blacks?

everyone knows d reason why blacks are d bottom of d barrel in US is because of lack of family structure. If too many of your kind can't form community with each other then your culture and race is going to pits.

this is common sense.

Again, you're making a far-fetched assumption about my dating life which is understandable but inaccurate.

Nevertheless, I do not think the lack of family structure stems from the fact that some black men choose to date non-black women. If anything, it stems from the many complicated baby-daddy/baby-mama scenarios that have become so common in the black community that we now deem it as normal. Black men and women are equally responsible for that shenanigan.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Jenifa1: 3:29am On Nov 09, 2011
well
Mrs, Chima:

I can say the same thing about many African countries.  

that's true. It's a black problem in general.

but compared to US, blacks in Africa are still better off in terms of culture and value system.

Repubocrat:

Again, you're making a far-fetched assumption about my dating life which is understandable but inaccurate.

you wish. What's my problem with your dating life?
I am talking about the forest, you are whining about a tree. who cares abt u specifically?
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Repubocrat(m): 3:53am On Nov 09, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Please don't take this too serious because it isn't.  I don't care if some black men do not find black women physically attractive because there are some black women who do not find black men physically attractive either. 

Then my posts aren't directed to people like you. They are strictly for the hypocrites who have a problem with a preference simply because it doesn't favor them even though they have their own preferences.

What I mean if black women' opinions aren't that important why get upset about it?
Is this a general comment or is this directed at me, because I've clearly stated that everyone's opinion is important. Plus, how do you know I'm upset? and under the hypothetical assumption that I am indeed upset, I still couldn't be more upset than the many women that choose to also reply to my post. Again, it's an online forum.

If you are happy and content with your relationship then you wouldn't be unhappy and upset with opinions of others. 
Meh, they aren't dependent. I read a post, and I agree/disagree with the opinion. It's what we all do. I'm not sure how you'd conclude that any one is unhappy or upset because of an opinion.

I mean, if your logic holds true, then you clearly aren't happy and content because you've chosen to disagree with an opinion of mine and I, being the fo.ol that I am, have concluded that you were probably upset and unhappy simply because you disagreed with my mindset.

Irate reactions to comments are usually indication the comments are true.  Hmm. 
Again, I'm going to have to disagree with that logic. I see many irate reactions to my post. I guess my preaching is golden.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Repubocrat(m): 3:54am On Nov 09, 2011
Jenifa_:

you wish. What's my problem with your dating life?
I am talking about the forest, you are whining about a tree. who cares abt u specifically?
Well, that certainly puts me in my place. Thank you.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by saraj(f): 4:55am On Nov 09, 2011
What about all the white men dating/marrying
obese white women and black men dating/marrying
obese black women or is it only acceptable to marry/date
an obese individual within your own race?
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 09, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

How did he even explain this BS wedding to his mama

ROFL

shameless dudes. grin grin cheesy
Would u expect any sane nigerian mom to accept that hippopotamus as a dauther in law?.Probably the guy in question would hire some ppl to pose as his parents and show them off to his obese oyibo wife has his auntentic parents.Anyway i trying to imagine the type of sex he would have with such a woman.Chia! imagine undressing that elephant and seeing all those fat rolls grin grin grin.Igbo boys dey try sha grin
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 09, 2011
sara j:

What about all the white men dating/marrying
obese white women and black men dating/marrying
obese black women or is it only acceptable to marry/date
an obese individual within your own race?
ITs rare seeing a very obese woman with a white man and besides many women who add weight in their marriage yrs with white men are encouraged to lose weight by their husbands if they happen to be white.Look at the number of white men who register their wives as members in gyms or even go out and excercise with them.Its only we blk men who would be that willing to go date a morbidly obese white woman who is three times of his age.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 09, 2011
Jesus christ na wetin dat oyibo woman chop? abi na human being she chop?
Chei! see as she jus fat full ground cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
igbo men una dey try oooo carry overload go una house as wife grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.Dat one go just kill person for bed with her weight grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Eiregirl(f): 11:55am On Nov 09, 2011
I'm glad I don't live in America! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 09, 2011
Eiregirl:

I'm glad I don't live in America! grin
Americans love their hamburgers,donuts and chicken drumsticks.This is why they are the fattest ppl in the world grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by kpolli(m): 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2011
Cos of[size=38pt] GREEN CARD[/size]
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2011
guy kpolli i prefer to suffer than to marry one inflated looking elephant because of green card grin grin grin grin grin
TUFIAKWA!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by orauju: 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2011
Because of whiteness of the woman
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2011
tom28:

ITs rare seeing a very obese woman with a white man and besides many women who add weight in their marriage yrs with white men are encouraged to lose weight by their husbands if they happen to be white.Look at the number of white men who register their wives as members in gyms or even go out and excercise with them.Its only we blk men who would be that willing to go date a morbidly obese white woman who is three times of his age.

Exactly inferiority complex. Thak you for being frank jare unlike Repubocrat

Nah that same obsesseion with white yansh that is affecting Herman Cain now. Useless m-oron  grin grin
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Repubocrat(m): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2011
ThiefOfHearts:

Exactly inferiority complex. Thak you for being frank jare unlike Repubocrat

The fact that tom28 agrees with you doesn't make it true.

Nah that same obsesseion with white yansh that is affecting Herman Cain now. Useless m-oron  grin grin

Yes! This is super funny because we all know a black woman would never accuse a black guy of sex.ual harassment. (Sarcasm/)

Cain's wahala isn't "chasing white yansh." His wahala is that he sexually harasses women. Period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple / Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.