Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (35172 Views)

This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:51am On Nov 13, 2011
Jenifa_:

you are certainly the "friend" in question. see as u wan give urself heart attack all because thiefofhearts called you your indonesian friend a gigolo over d internet.
grin

Lmfao  cheesy. See as he continues to bury himself. He's a sad case.

and who is still using blackberry in 2011? Fool!  grin
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Tosinville(m): 4:52am On Nov 13, 2011
Hahahaha! i dey naija na, no be me, its my friend in indonesia i was talking about, most NL romance section members knows am in Nigeria na LOL
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Jenifa1: 4:53am On Nov 13, 2011
Tosinville:

Hahahaha! i dey naija na, no be me, its my friend in indonesia i was talking about, most NL romance section members knows am in Nigeria na LOL

you met an old wrinkled oyinbo sex tourist at bar beach in naija. don't lie  cool
d indonesian friend is a fiction of ur imagination.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Tosinville(m): 4:56am On Nov 13, 2011
Thats another problem with black women, they knows how to nag alot LOL
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Jenifa1: 4:57am On Nov 13, 2011
Tosinville:

Thats another problem with black women, they knows how to nag alot LOL

is that how you tabon to your sex customers?
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Tosinville(m): 5:03am On Nov 13, 2011
Jenifa

You and ThiefOfHeart wahala too much for this thread, una go hate white woman too much, OK make una no vex.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Tosinville(m): 5:07am On Nov 13, 2011
ThiefofHearts

You always get hurt over lil stuffs, i'm really sorry for ur hubby cos the dude will age fast & start growing grey hair at the age of 32.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Jenifa1: 5:08am On Nov 13, 2011
nothing is wrong with white women. everything is wrong with you for being a mop.
know d difference.

so how many have you caught so far with the yahooze thing. how much money total?
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Tosinville(m): 5:14am On Nov 13, 2011
How black men dating white women got to do with yahoo? you're a comedy.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Tosinville(m): 5:14am On Nov 13, 2011
What black men dating white women got to do with yahoo? you're a comedy.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:26am On Nov 13, 2011
who is hurt? Asinwin. grin

No be you writing sermon like anyone cares about your ashewo yahooze lifestyle cheesy
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Jenifa1: 5:40am On Nov 13, 2011
Tosinville:

What black men dating white women got to do with yahoo? you're a comedy.

and you are a farce.
I can see you're not getting customers lately. hence the irritation.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Repubocrat(m): 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2011
Tosinville:

Now most black american women prefer an african men fresh off the jet to date rather than going after AA men only if they want to pretend here,

I highly doubt that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by MrsChima1(f): 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2011
Tosinville:

Now most black american women prefer an african men fresh off the jet to date rather than going after AA men only if they want to pretend here, i ask almost 4 black women online why & they said they don't wanna be somebody's baby mama, do they also do dat for the white women too? whats why you ladies needs to improve yourself probably with your attitude

You converse with [size=16pt]FOUR Black American women[/size] and concluded that all Black American women feels the same way.  I am sorry to tell you those black women you have on your friend list are BULLSHITTING YOU.  You prolly told them you have wealth and is a Prince in your village and they fell for the dumb poo.  Money talks and bullshit walks.  Some women will believe anything just to be with a man and that is sad. 

First of all, a dog is a dog regardless what color he is.  He can be a spotted dog, a striped dog, a  marble dog, and multicolored dog, he is still a dog.  Just because a man comes fresh from the plane doesn't mean he will not be a baby daddy. 

There are many African men in America and do not get me started on Canada and UK that are baby daddies.  Now I am not saying just because a man is a baby daddy he is a dog but a man that doesn't take care of his children regardless of ethnicity, he is a dog period.  Simple as that.  However, I blame women 100% for the lack of fathers in the household. 

Guess what Tosin boy, many of these single women with children are WHITE.  Shocking!  I know.  Many of your African brothers are playing step daddy to fatherless children in America. 

Women like Sandy Jo get used up all the time and spew bullshit about men because of what one man done to them.

Keep believing what CNN and other racist channels tell you.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Tosinville(m): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima

Anyway i believe you partially, i'm not american & i don't live there and even though am staying right there, there's no statistics to prove it but ILBB [I Love Being Black] have once said there are much more single black mothers in america than any other race thats how i believe that.

AA women need to relax & think, WHY IS IT THAT OUR MEN ARE GOING AFTER WHITE WOMEN? WHAT HAVE WE BEING LACKING & WHAT SO SPECIAL ABOUT WHITE LADIES THAN WE BLACK WOMEN DON'T HAVE? ask yourself that i bet your love life and marriage will improve after that if u work to improve yourself.

Nigerian women has this charisma, no matter Nigerian men try to date/marry foreigners he'll still feel like to go back to their women, forget about those 9ja guys that are dissing Nigerian women on NL like lefulefu & co, when the time is right they'll come back for their Nigerian women. AA women needs some amendment believe me lol.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Jenifa1: 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2011
Tosinville:

Mrs.Chima
WHAT HAVE WE BEING LACKING & WHAT SO SPECIAL ABOUT WHITE LADIES THAN WE BLACK WOMEN DON'T HAVE?

they lack enough money to pay your 6month rent.

Dis one of the major reasons why i dislike 9ja women and at the end of d day ladies like dis finally will end up seeing guy dat they admire alot and decide hv him as their Sugar-boi who they can easily derive real intimate pleasure from. Hmm! no more talk.

Life is a b1tch, nikka.

tosinville sugar-boi, any customers for you lately?
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 14, 2011
Repobocrat wether u think i am a bigot or not does not matter but what matters most is that black men who date old obese white women do it mostly for low self esteem or papers and they are not giving us a good image at all.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 14, 2011
hahaha Tosinville that your friend wey im German sugar mummy spend money for im head na male prostitute wether u like it or not grin grin grin.There are many young guys in lagos who also live like that getting their house rent and feeding allowance being settled by old lagos sugar mummies grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Tosinville(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2011
^^They're talking about black american men here not african men that are looking for papers, man.

Ok i accept the fact that my friend is a gigolo for a white german woman but at the end he still gain from it unlike those obese black women who you'll date & they'll still be expecting you to bring stuffs to the table thats why black american men are going after white women.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 14, 2011
Tosinville:

^^They're talking about black american men here not african men that are looking for papers, man.

Ok i accept the fact that my friend is a gigolo for a white german woman but at the end he still gain from it unlike those obese black women who you'll date & they'll still be expecting you to bring stuffs to the table thats why black american men are going after white women.

guy there are many 40 something to 50 something yr old nigerian sugar mummies who still spend money on 19 to twenty something yr old nigerian men just the same way ur friend over in indonesia is sleeping with an old german woman for money.Wether na oyibo grand mama or nigerian grand mama wey dey pursue young men all na sugar mummy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and men wey dey sleep with their mama age for money na gigolos grin grin.Anyway tell ur friend make im utilise the money wey im don make from im runz and make im no waste am on pepper soup and beer grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2011
Tosinville:

Now most black american women prefer an african men fresh off the jet to date rather than going after AA men only if they want to pretend here, i ask almost 4 black women online why & they said they don't wanna be somebody's baby mama, do they also do dat for the white women too? whats why you ladies needs to improve yourself probably with your attitude

Most black american women are not attracted to africans.Firstly they believe most africans have aids and they consider us as men who love to control women.You might have a better chance dating a white american women who are always curious about africans or an hispanic woman who is much more open minded.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by MrsChima1(f): 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2011
Tosinville:

Mrs.Chima

Anyway i believe you partially, i'm not american & i don't live there and

How about not believing me at all?  It won't change anything I said nor the facts.  

CNN is on!  Run along!
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by MrsChima1(f): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2011
Tom28

Correction: All Black American, African, and Oyinbo women are NOT attracted to you and think you have AIDS.

That explains your hatred toward oyinbo women. Hmm. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Toto rejection is a btch! grin

Tell the truth!

I am sure Nairaland women agree. wink
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2011
Chima no need in giving yourself a stroke.I am speaking from what i heard many black american say when they talk about africans but then its their problem and the problem of the african men who are attracted to them.On the issue of white women they would hit on u anytime anyday as long as u have are black.I am not into white girls but it seems funny even when u not into them they still keep coming and i dont have any problem with nigerian women.So face your demons you loud mouthed akata.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2011
And talking of rejection you certainly act like the one rejected with your numerious drama on nairaland like the one u were even having with your friend coogar and some other fella.If your husband is the main reason with your fiesty attitude then i suggest u go work on your marriage.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by MrsChima1(f): 3:58pm On Nov 14, 2011
I wouldn't waste a stroke on you.  Trust.  

Two black Americans on your Facebook page isn't MOST Black Americans.  Just saying.  

All Black Americans do not think alike and all Africans [size=44pt](Thank God)[/size] do not think alike.  

If I meet four Africans with bad teeth and hygiene I am not going to conclude that represents all Africans.  It is imperative to use critical thinking and common sense when addressing any issues in your life.  

Your people gave up on you TOO SOON.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Tosinville(m): 4:02pm On Nov 14, 2011
Tom28

Bro, if you don't know shitt pls just hush up than for ppl seeing you that you're talking on here, how many black women think you're living with Aids just before you're from africa? though i don't know how you look like thats why they see you and assume like that probably on facebook.

2. If you can see, how many times did i have to let you know that the german lady later confess few days before her departure to my friend that she was just in indonesia for tourism, wetin u want make my friend do? and besides my friend don't do older ladies so stop assuming craps coming up from your skull, the ladies is just 28. If you're not into lagos sugarmummies before, you won't be speaking from experience, first class gigolo lol
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by MrsChima1(f): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2011
tom28:

And talking of rejection you certainly act like the one rejected with your numerious drama on nairaland like the one u were even having with your friend coogar and some other fella.If your husband is the main reason with your fiesty attitude then i suggest u go work on your marriage.

I fight with women as well so that means I am rejected by women too?   undecided   Awww jealous of being single huh?   grin grin grin   Keep looking.   wink

Why are you bringing other people into this?  Fight your own battles dumb Nigga.     grin
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by MrsChima1(f): 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2011
Tosinville:

Tom28

Bro, if you don't know shitt pls just hush up than for ppl seeing you that you're talking on here, how many black women think you're living with Aids just before you're from africa? though i don't know how you look like thats why they see you and assume like that probably on facebook.

2. If you can see, how many times did i have to let you know that the german lady later confess few days before her departure to my friend that she was just in indonesia for tourism, wetin u want make my friend do? and besides my friend don't do older ladies so stop assuming craps coming up from your skull, the ladies is just 28. If you're not into lagos sugarmummies before, you won't be speaking from experience, first class gigolo lol

He is speaking of those black women on his Facebook page.  He has been rejected not only by all black women but white women too.   

Just pay attention to the things he say about white women.  Accordingly to him, he have never been with white women but he know so much about them.   He claims his "friends" tell these stories.   Dumbness is not an excuse.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Tosinville(m): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2011
Lmao! @ dumbness is not an excuse.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2011
Tosinville:

Tom28

guy i am not talking about facebook.I am talking about the common things that happen.The comment u made about black american women running after fresh of the boat africans was false and like i said before many of them dont date african men.You need to see some of the statements they make about africans.And if i may add you dont need to be into involved into the sugar mummy business for u to know what is happening.Are u now saying for someone to know there is magun he also has to have sex with a woman inflicted with magun?
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2011
Tosinville:

Lmao! @ dumbness is not an excuse.
hahahaa so i am dumb but yet u were boasting not so long ago that your lazy friend is sleeping around with an old german woman for money.so tell me do u need to feel proud about yourself when a woman is footing your bills?
Ewu! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo) / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.