Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? (35168 Views)

This Is The True African Queen! See BLACK Beauty Jisos!!!!!! (photos) / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World! / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2011
Your insecurity is showing and I merely pointed that out to you.

Even the heading says WHITE WOMEN, yet you're writing some epistle about fatness and being black. what does that have to do with anything? If you're so secure with your beauty you wouldnt have gone on such a rant. Just sayin'
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2011
MrsKanu:

Who's the twit here! Why are you being so defensive about my defensiveness!

Do you know the meaning of rambling? Do you also know what, DISREGARD, means? if not let me help you out. It means , To bar from consideration or attention! What is what you should do if you don't like my comments to someone else!
We were talking about young african men who date morbidly obese old white women
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Tosinville(m): 11:55pm On Nov 22, 2011
You folks are still on this old shitt?
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by seedord247(m): 11:59pm On Nov 22, 2011
MrsKanu . . . howw many Times do you change your couch and bed in a year grin grin
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by MrsKanu: 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2011
We change them a lot, because my hubsband cant get enough of me! I'm sorry that you haven't even had to change your bed sheets once this whole year! Isn't the vaseline and hand play getting boring to you yet?
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2012
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by MrsChima1(f): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2012
LMAO@vaseline date grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by babsjnr(m): 11:49pm On Jan 03, 2012
true shi*t. I hate it when I see fit young and gud looking black male with fat junkie white. Especial jamaicans and yoruba,edo or benin,ibo boys dis shameless people have breed all d ugly white trash in uk.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 12:37am On Mar 28, 2012
The white women pay been paying for years...
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by mogunremi: 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2012
OH Yes NEW ALERT: ALL WHITE FAT WOMEN marry handsome Nigerian guys.
Get a grip you lot.
SOME white fat women marry handsome Nigerian guys and....
SOME nice slim white women marry UGLY Nigerian guys.
Because all white women who date black guys are ugly, fat, drug taking drinking whores................... angry
There are a few of us who are not obese, educated, refined and family orientated white ladies who marry Nigerian men because we love them.

' true shi*t. I hate it when I see fit young and gud looking black male with fat junkie white. Especial jamaicans and yoruba,edo or benin,ibo boys dis shameless people have breed all d ugly white trash in uk.'

Shame on you for writing like that @ above poster. You mindless, brainwashed individual.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by mogunremi: 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2012
Latrice699@gmail.com:
The white women pay been paying for years...

...and you know it? !! How naive you are.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by drnoel: 11:38am On Apr 01, 2012
MrPrsdent: Nigerian men in europe are fond of such fat women too

Maybe its love

its not love ma guy, to say the truth its irritating 2 see sometimes. Especially when the said fat white chicks now have it in their head that they are so hot and can get any black guy their want cos black guys are dying 4 them. People, its irritating. I remember an issue like that, when one of my fat white colleague kept telling my other female white colleagues that why I didn't want 2 date anyone where I worked was cos I was in2 fats girls. She even said cos she knows black guys die 4 fat white girls. I almost freaked out angry angry when I heard it. Anyway, I taught her a lesson she won't 4get, I also made it plane I didn't want 2 date cos I was already married and respected the sacrament of marriage. These white people
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by mogunremi: 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2012
Its not all flipping WHITE PEOPLE. How about I say the same about all blacks?
No because I know damm well that not all blacks are the same and some have some common sense inside their heads to realise that white people are all different too.
These comments are so irritating to me. Its only since I recently came on this forum I have realised how small minded some of you people are. Its shocking. How ignorant of you to assume all white women are fat and don't respect marriage and all the rest - you need some more learning if you call yourself a Dr. A Dr of what excatly?!!
You seem to think an awful lot of yourself too ! Maybe you only got interest from clinically obese women because you are plain ugly?
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by drnoel: 8:16pm On Apr 03, 2012
mogunremi: Its not all flipping WHITE PEOPLE. How about I say the same about all blacks?
No because I know damm well that not all blacks are the same and some have some common sense inside their heads to realise that white people are all different too.
These comments are so irritating to me. Its only since I recently came on this forum I have realised how small minded some of you people are. Its shocking. How ignorant of you to assume all white women are fat and don't respect marriage and all the rest - you need some more learning if you call yourself a Dr. A Dr of what excatly?!!
You seem to think an awful lot of yourself too ! Maybe you only got interest from clinically obese women because you are plain ugly?

Ok, since u decided 2 take this one personal be my guest. From ur post it shows how much of an illiterate u are and am even flabbergasted that I even replied ur silly post. If u read my thread well u silly fat thing, u'd see I said, something that happened where I worked. But then, w hat does one expect from something like u. I call u something cos I refuse to believe a human being would write the thrash u wrote. I neva said white people don't respect marriage cos I have white friends and they most of them where aware of the incident I mentioned in this thread and sympathizer with me about it cos It was traumatic 4 me at that time. But then, what do u know, I believe nothing cos ur post just showed how dull u are. I wonder why I even replied ur silly post. About my being plain and ugly, I'd just laugh at that and call u a fool. Abeg, next.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by confuscius: 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2012
drnoel:

Ok, since u decided 2 take this one personal be my guest. From ur post it shows how much of an illiterate u are and am even flabbergasted am actually replying ur silly post. If u read my thread well u silly fat thing, u'd see I said, something that happened where I worked. But then, what does one expect from something like u. I call u something cos I refuse to believe a human being would write the thrash u wrote. I neva said white people don't respect marriage cos I have married white friends and most of them are aware of the incident I mentioned in this thread, and sympathizer with me about it, cos It was traumatic 4 me at that time. But then, what do u know, I believe nothing cos ur post just showed how dull u are. I wonder why I even replied ur silly post. About my being plain and ugly, I'd just laugh at that and call u a fool. Abeg, next.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by AzaMontana(f): 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2012
Haven't your mama ever teach you that its rude to call people fat? What is wrong with you. Everyone does what they choose and if you do not like it goooo hanngggg

1 Like

Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by MrsChima(f): 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2012
SuyaEater: Inferior complex?

I don't see africans with that mentality especially nigerians. What is so attractive about a woman with fat tissues on her body, hell skinny white women hardly want to date black men but you will see a black dude with a fat white chick.

The same reasons why I see African men with fat white women.
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2012
mogunremi:

...and you know it? !! How naive you are.
AND "U" DON'T KNOW THAT? Whose the naive one...surely not me
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Latrice699gmailcom(f): 5:44am On Jul 31, 2012
claremont:
Well, seeing is believing! Don't they look super-cute! lipsrsealed
LOL...
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by Joliecoco: 6:04am On Jul 31, 2012
Cause they want to be seen with a white woman to brag kiss
Re: Why Do I See Black American Men With Fat White Women So Much? by emenim(m): 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2013
Oh boy this is a matter of choice in different men. Haven't you see a man who after marrying a slim lady, would later ask to put on some flesh before he knows she has become over weight (akpati mother). would you say that was how the man met her? It was the man's choice that changed at this particular point in time that resulted in what she is now. I do not think that will be the natural thing that always happens there in western countries.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter To Wed (photos) / Beautiful Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple / Man Proposes To His Lady With Date Of The Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.